User Lists: 0

Flash blackbracer

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If this is new 52 racer god of death Flash then no his feats so far don't indicate him being capable of killing Thanos

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If this is new 52 racer god of death Flash then no his feats so far don't indicate him being capable of killing Thanos

but if racer dies doesn't that unleash chaos upon the universe killing everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the Racer just needs to tap Thanos with his scythe.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: And yet, the Black Racer killed Darkseid. That's more than enough in my book.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black racer to my understanding at least tied to Flash isn't able to act on his own accord. He kills either when aided with the Anti-Life wielded by Anti-Monitor or when Death is approaching a character so he has to reap them.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black racer to my understanding at least tied to Flash isn't able to act on his own accord. He kills either when aided with the Anti-Life wielded by Anti-Monitor or when Death is approaching a character so he has to reap them.

i know I'm assuming he can fight here.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Racer should win but a case can be made for Thanos considering his condition when it comes to death.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black racer wins real quick

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thanos is boyfriend with death itself, black racer will not have a claim on him and will be powerless to kill him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mysticmedivh

@lariend said:

Current Thanos is boyfriend with death itself, black racer will not have a claim on him and will be powerless to kill him.

That's what I thought.

Thanos is pimping Death at the moment.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In fact, Thanos is the commander of all the legions of the dead, and every very soul that has ever lived and has died is under his control now.

At this point, not only is Thanos immortal via Death, but given his new power over death and souls granted by Death herself, I'm not sure if Flash can kill him with a tap.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: No my point, Black racer Chases people who are close to death or by command kill some people, but given that Thanos is lie you put it "pimpin death herself" I really don't see Black racer being able to do anything.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@theghostknight said:

but if racer dies doesn't that unleash chaos upon the universe killing everything.

That only happens when there is no host for the racer. Thanos can become the host upon killing Barry and still win

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: what can he do to hurt Black Racer

I never said he'll do anything. I haven't even said who I think wins.

I'm not familiar enough with Black Racer. I'm questioning the whole Black Racer killing via one hit.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: And yet, the Black Racer killed Darkseid. That's more than enough in my book.

It's not, in mine . Darkseid's not really shown Thanos' level of durability or has a very very special relationship with death

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: Darkseid has survived multiple universes being consumed. If we're talking about Darkseid avatars, then your right but the real Darkseid thats very debatable. Especially considering Namor, Groot, Captain Marvel and The Thing all hurt Thanos.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Darkseid has survived multiple universes being consumed.

When was this?

If we're talking about Darkseid avatars, then your right but the real Darkseid thats very debatable. Especially considering Namor, Groot, Captain Marvel and The Thing all hurt Thanos.

In all fairly recent comics that seem to ignore even his....first appearance two powerups ago when he beat down a starbuster while busting the planet as a side effect. How many of the people named do you think can bust planets here?

Also, in recent comics, the dude ignored Silver Surfer's blasts and a blast that reduced Thor to an arm.

Which one of these do you feel is more consistent with his overall career to this point?

And finally if we are naming names, Diana with her sword, Arthur with the trident, Power Girl, Hell Bat ,even Red Tornado managed to hurt Darkseid , without so much of history or feats contradicting that

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g15: none of those videos are of the black racer however.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: it was stated in one of Geoff Johns interviews that Darkseid has survived universes being consumed because he can exist out of time and space if he wants to. If i find a link to the interview i will send you the link asap.

Diana's sword is extremely powerful made by Hephaestus and despite the fact that she stabbed him in the eye, he basically laughed it off after his fight with JL.

Aquaman's trident also very powerful no need to explain why, again he laughed it off. Hellbat moved him i wouldnt really say it hurt him.

I'd argue that Power Girl hits harder than Namor and Groot.

He also fought a multiuniversal being because (Alan Scott), and was beating a universal being Anti-Monitor & A new god. The only time weve seen him hurt it barely even phased him.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: The Justice League didn't real hurt him. They had all the troubles in world trying to push him in the boom tube. Alan Scott, witht the power of the multiversal Green, wasn't even able to hurt Darkseid. That's above Thano's pay grade.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Goldchamp101

Could black racer work on thanos?

He is dating death...........

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

it was stated in one of Geoff Johns interviews that Darkseid has survived universes being consumed because he can exist out of time and space if he wants to. If i find a link to the interview i will send you the link asap.

So.....nothing based on an actual comic?

Diana's sword is extremely powerful made by Hephaestus and despite the fact that she stabbed him in the eye, he basically laughed it off after his fight with JL.

Aquaman's trident also very powerful no need to explain why, again he laughed it off. Hellbat moved him i wouldnt really say it hurt him.

I'd argue that Power Girl hits harder than Namor and Groot.

I'd argue you just claimed that WW with a sword , Aquaman with a trident , power girl and Hellbat are all universal or somehwere close to that level given you are trying to claim both Darkseid surviving universal destruction and him getting stabbed and bleeding from ...Aquaman is legit

Also I'd argue you have a gift for ignoring arguments when you say this

I'd argue that Power Girl hits harder than Namor and Groot

in response to this

In all fairly recent comics that seem to ignore even his....first appearance two powerups ago when he beat down a starbuster while busting the planet as a side effect. How many of the people named do you think can bust planets here?

Also, in recent comics, the dude ignored Silver Surfer's blasts and a blast that reduced Thor to an arm.

Which one of these do you feel is more consistent with his overall career to this point?

He also fought a multiuniversal being because (Alan Scott),

What multi -universal? Jeez ....even taking the feat at face value that's explicitly 52 earths ...when does 52 planets = universal anything?

and was beating a universal being Anti-Monitor & A new god.

Yes the same Anti Monitor that was getting bloodied up by Ultraman and hurt by Superman and feeling the blows of GLs and Wonder Woman

The only time weve seen him hurt it barely even phased him.

Yes stumbling around blind , shoved about , bloodied by punches...yeah he didn't feel any of that , sure .

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Groot, The Thing all hurt Thanos.

Groot hurt Thanos in a bendis issue while he was weakened by the man made cosmic cube.

And when has thing ever hurt thanos besides in a bendis issue?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ready_4_madness said:

Groot, The Thing all hurt Thanos.

Groot hurt Thanos in a bendis issue while he was weakened by the man made cosmic cube.

And when has thing ever hurt thanos besides in a bendis issue?

Outside of Bendis, who tarnishes every character he touches, Thanos is an extremely consistent character.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh one question but how does thanos tag black racer with flashes speed.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thanosii

@thearchon: what are the feats of the multiversal green

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

He's tagged surfer Eros and Ganymede before so I don't see why not.

Surfer was BL'ed against thanos about 2 times.

One was with IG.

And one was something else

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dawnone
dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

One was with IG.

surfer is known for not using he's peed guys like hulk and black panther have tagged him int he past not saying he's slow he just doesn't use he's speed often.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've rarely seen anyone parade ignorance with the kind of pride you are doing . Why didn't you restrict your biased comments to that other thread ? For example

@thearchon

The Justice League didn't real hurt him. They had all the troubles in world trying to push him in the boom tube. Alan Scott, witht the power of the multiversal Green, wasn't even able to hurt Darkseid. That's above Thano's pay grade.

Jesus Christ , did you even read the comic

Also

The Justice League didn't real hurt him. They had all the troubles in world trying to push him in the boom tube.

Yet push him in they did , against his will, by force. This requires the JLA to be somewhere comparable to multiversal levels given

Alan Scott, witht the power of the multiversal Green, wasn't even able to hurt Darkseid. That's above Thano's pay grade.

Regardless of the accuracy of that statement with regards to what actually happened in the comic , you just said the new 52 JLA is multiversal , by your own logic

So the new 52 JLA , multiversal , or not ? Can you answer without contradicting yourself?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@goldchamp101 said:
@ready_4_madness said:

@mysticmedivh: what can he do to hurt Black Racer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or This

that blast didn't even faze glaactus thanos notes how is power was pathetic when stacked against gallon in the next panel o

It's still not a bad showing since galactus wall well nourished.

And he did chip his armor a bit.

The Ego showing is more impressive though

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By BappyRonChantin

@dawnone: I don't think that pic was posted to imply thanos is more powerful than galactus

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@goldchamp101 said:
@dawnone said:

One was with IG.

surfer is known for not using he's peed guys like hulk and black panther have tagged him int he past not saying he's slow he just doesn't use he's speed often.

But was he in danger of dying those times?

Thanos told surfer "I'm going to kill you"

And he was racing towards thanos on his board.

Why would he be jobbing that time?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@goldchamp101 said:
@dawnone said:

One was with IG.

fair enough i don't really know much on thanos so its not really my place to argue this. il let him debate @masterkungfu

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@goldchamp101 said:
@dawnone said:
@goldchamp101 said:
@dawnone said:

One was with IG.

fair enough i don't really know much on thanos so its not really my place to argue this. il let him debate @masterkungfu

Take this as you will

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: technically yes in Darkseid War it was acknowledged why Anti-Monitor, Grail, Darkseid & Morbius were all unaffected over by the events of Convergence.

Depends how you look at it Superman he has universal level durability but an eye is still a weak spot and getting stabbed in the eye by a 100+ tonner with a powerful trident would still do some damage.

The latter is more consistent with his showing but that doesn't even negate the fact that he has been hurt by much less than Darkseid. And yes Alan Scott is powered by multiple Lantern Corps batteries within the multiverse so Darkseid fighting him is a big deal.

False, they bullrushed him and he disintegrated Ultraman with ease. Wonder Woman and Superwoman both used their lassos and he countered them instantly.

And then you have him being slightly harmed by the GL CORPS, so what? They're among the most powerful corps in the universe and he stomped the straight after that.

Stumbling when? JL weren't even fighting to beat him, they were fighting to move him. And when he did go through the boom tube you can see that he wasn't phased thats a fact.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheArchon

@theghostknight: Funny thing, you say I am biased and yet, you are the one who's agressive.

Concerning the Justice League, all they did was send him back home because they couldn't stop him. They didn't hurt him by doing so. He was more then fine afterwards. Don't know why you are comparing the Justice League to a multiversal power when all they did was open a boom tube and push him back in it.

The same Darkseid took everything Earth-2 had and some. Alan Scott was powered by the Green of the entire multiverse (yes, it happened. You should go read the book). Alan didn't last long. Not enough to even damage Darkseid. In case you don't know what the Green is, it's the same thing that was powering Swamp Thing.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Goldchamp101
TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: technically yes in Darkseid War it was acknowledged why Anti-Monitor, Grail, Darkseid & Morbius were all unaffected over by the events of Convergence.

Depends how you look at it Superman he has universal level durability but an eye is still a weak spot and getting stabbed in the eye by a 100+ tonner with a powerful trident would still do some damage.

The latter is more consistent with his showing but that doesn't even negate the fact that he has been hurt by much less than Darkseid. And yes Alan Scott is powered by multiple Lantern Corps batteries within the multiverse so Darkseid fighting him is a big deal.

False, they bullrushed him and he disintegrated Ultraman with ease. Wonder Woman and Superwoman both used their lassos and he countered them instantly.

And then you have him being slightly harmed by the GL CORPS, so what? They're among the most powerful corps in the universe and he stomped the straight after that.

Stumbling when? JL weren't even fighting to beat him, they were fighting to move him. And when he did go through the boom tube you can see that he wasn't phased thats a fact.

Welp I'm done here

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers