First-stringer Marvel iconic classics VS DC's

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All in classic form, EG Thor is just Lee & Kirby's classic Thor, the Hulk is Savage Hulk, etc. DC is post-"Crisis", of course. PIS and CIS are on, for those who know what those are. All characters are measured only by their one highest feat each in terms of each kind of ability, EG strength, but have no power-ups and it being measured that way is only from instances when they didn't have power-ups (things that even it out are allowed, though, EG when the Hulk jumped into space and destroyed a meteor twice the size of Earth with one punch he did have special jumping boots, but then it was the Gray version, who is weaker.) For this the Beast is like when he was as strong as Rogue and not like how later they powered him down to be only like 2 - 3 times as strong as Captain America. Please excuse me if I gave any characters more credit as iconic classic first-stringers than they deserve.

Marvel's team is Captain America, Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, the Mighty Thor, the Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, Daredevil, the Black Panther, Spiderman, the Fantastic Four, the first four X-Men and Wolverine, Professor X (with that mechanical walking suit thing I think he had that one time. It might've been when the X-Men tried to go to Asteroid M to stop Magneto or something like that. It was kind of like an exoskeleton suit thingy made of metal bands on the outside IIRC), the Silver Surfer, Blade (but not in that terrible corny original blaxploitation form he started with in the 70s. I mean later, when he was, you know, not crappy), Namor, the Human Torch (the Golden Age android), Ghost Rider, and Man-Thing

DC's team is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash (it can be Garrick, Allen or West), the Green Lantern (Jordan), Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., Mary Marvel, Aquaman (but from when he was scary and tough and had that hook for a hand and an incredible beard), the Martian Manhunter, Robin (Grayson...but with pants), the Black Canary, Hawkman (either that one who was an adventurer or the one who was an alien), Plastic Man, Zatanna, Swamp Thing, the Phantom Stranger, Captain Atom, Deadman, the Red Tornado, the Atom, and Hourman

If one team seems underpowered then it can be assumed that enough more characters to even it out are added on, EG also the Rayner Green Lantern or the time the guy who became Thunderstrike was standing in for Thor. In the first scenario there's 1 week of prep, in the 2nd there is no prep.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Um, what?

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers