First Round: Morningstar999's high-tier mixed team tourney - (DragonoidPower) VS (YoungJustice)

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dragonoidpower

No Caption Provided

Going clockwise from Drago

1.Fusion Dragonoid Drago (Mid-balled, Bakugan)

2. Leonidas (Mid-Balled, Bakugan)

3. Composite Godzilla (Super form from the videogame, No Godzilla in hell feats)

4. Primal Dialga (Composite feats from anime, games, and manga)

5. Composite Ghidorah (Godzilla)

6. Composite Tiamat (DND evry book and edition)

7. Composite Bagan (From the videogames and scraped films, Godzilla)

8.Composite Naruto (No Jumpforce)

9. Omega Shenron

10. Composite Enma (Yo-Kai watch)

11. Battle Axe Vladitor (Mid-balled, Bakugan)

12. Helios (Mid-Balled, Bakugan

whole team:

1.Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (15)

2.100x FTL speeds(10)

singular characters:

1.Dragon Balls(10) for Omega Sherron (I know it's a bit redundant but I can't say no to getting another dragon on my team)

2,Jin Mori's martial arts (5) for Leonidas

VS

@youngjustice

The Coalition of Magic

• Selene Gallio
  • Morgan le Fay
  • Jericho Drumm
  • White Witch
  • Meggan
  • Ares (DC)
  • Raven
  • Manifold
  • Composite Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
  • Composite Jedah (Darkstalkers)

For my team perks I'll choose:

• Picosecond Reaction Speed (10)
  • One Week of Prep (10)
  • Mental Immunity (5)

For my character perks I'll choose:

• Dragon Balls for Doctor Voodoo (10)
  • Guldo Time Stop for Manifold (5)

Updated Collage:

No Caption Provided

RULES

0)the partecipants will have a 4 weeks period to post their openers, everyone is busy one way or another so this amount of time seems fair enough. if you need an extension of a few days you can tag me BEFORE the end of the 4 weeks.

1) be polite. insults will not be tollerated.

2) the 2 opponents will use the same number of characters. Le'ts make an example: opponent A has 7 characters while opponent B has 12 characters, so opponent B will choose 7 characters out of his 12 to match the 7 of opponent A. the limit is 12 characters per team.

3)win-condition: death or incapacitation (with this it means that things like bfr, sealing and all kinds of things that will put out permanently characters from the battlefield will count as means of victory).

4) setting: battle takes place in a abbandoned multiverse.

5) standard CaV rules will apply for the battles: -you gotta vote for who you think DEBATED better and you have to explain your choice, brief opinions or votes without context behind them WILL NOT BE COUNTED. each of the contestants will have 1 Opener + the 3 standard Counters.

6)the characters used musn't surpass a certain tier: characters up to multi-universa/multiversal (so countable amount of universes) are allowed. anything anywhere near multiversal+ will not be allowed

a) Perks (25) (each contestant has 25 points to invest in this section, this will be applied to the whole team )

Bloodlusted(5);

Mind immunity(5);

Acausality type 1(5);

Acausality type 4(10);

Soul destruction immunity (8);

One week of prep (10);

Sub atomic manipulation immunity (10);

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (15). the level of resistance is universal. meaning that any sort of conceptual manipulation above that level will have effect, even if you chose this perk.

Perfect teamwork(10);

Reality warping immunity(15); the level of resistance is universal. meaning that any sort of reality warping above that level will have effect, even if you chose this perk.

Femtoseconds reaction speeds(15);

Picoseconds reaction speeds(10);

100x FTL speeds(10);

10000x FTL speeds(15);

BFR resistence(15);

Existence erasure (soul and body) resistence (10);

Future sight(60 seconds) (10);

Future sight (1 hour) (10);

Spatial destruction resistence (10);

Time-stop resistence (20);

b) Perks(15) (you'll have 15 extra points to spend here. the set of ability that you chose will be assigned to 1 specific character among the ones you'll use. if you need info on this abilities you can PM me )

Jin Mori's martial arts (5);

Han Daewi's four fundamental forces control (10);

Aladdin's borg(Borg will scale to your strongest characters' attack potency)+vector manipulation(15);

Mafuba container(5);

Dragon Balls(10); (only 1 wish can be used, the limits are the same as in the canon series)

Moro's draining(10);

Alibaba's life review mode(10);

immortality(type 9) (10);

Sinbad's Stagnation(10);

Hakuryuu's Belial(15);

Buu's regeneration (10);

Mori Jin's gourd (5);

Midora's Minority World+Hungry Space (15);

Ideal Master's Acasuality (15)

Acacia's Back Channels (12);

Hit's phasing+timeskip+timestop(15);

Guldo's time-stop (the character with the assigned ability will not need to hold his breath)(5);

Makima's power set(10);

Ichibei's Ichimonji(10);

Jugram's Balance(10);

Luffy's Ryou(3);

Logia intangibility (3)

Katakuri's future sight (10 seconds into the future) (3);

Cell's regeneration (3);

666: Satan's two lives(5)

@youngjustice@dragonoidpower dragonoid choose the same amount of character (10) to match your opponent (by rules). choose also who goes first, if you cany decide ask me and I'll toss a coin

as for rules, Dragonoid will use everyone of his characters but Omega Shenron and Naruto to have the same amount of characters

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DragonoidPower

@delein: I'll leave out Omega Shenron and Naruto from my team to match the number.

@youngjustice Do you want to go first or do I? I'm ok with either way

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@delein: I'll leave out Omega Shenron and Naruto from my team to match the number.

@youngjustice Do you want to go first or do I? I'm ok with either way

You can go first, I'm still gathering feats for two of my characters. Can't wait to see your opener!

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Ok! I'll have my opener up in a few days(Or less if I get lucky), Either way I'll get right on it :D

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morningstar999

Taep! Interested in Omega Shenron arguments.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Morningstar999

Bump

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DragonoidPower

Guys It wont let me post it here (I dont know why) But heres my post in a blog. I swear it's like whole universe tried to get me not to post this lol(My power went out and I only got this out cause Im in my friends house)

I tried my best hope you all enjoy :D

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: there is an issue on CV atm that doesnt let you post images. You could wait a couple of days till it gets fixed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep also

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@dragonoidpower: there is an issue on CV atm that doesnt let you post images. You could wait a couple of days till it gets fixed.

I mean its the same thing now given that it is on your blog. good work, gonna read it once I've got a bit of time

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heres a pdf of the post as I noticed some stuff was missing (Cause with my luck of course something got removed)

The gifs dont work in the pdf but I don't know what else to do for the stuff that got unexplainably removed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: the gifs seemed to work in your blog, dont know what stuff was missing.

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Just some images as far as I can tell

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: Great opener! Here's to a good debate!

My opener will be coming whenever this image situation is fixed (assuming it'll be in a few days, if it doesn't get fixed by the end of weekend I'll just use imgur.)

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DragonoidPower
@youngjustice said:

@dragonoidpower: Great opener! Here's to a good debate!

Thank you!

My opener will be coming whenever this image situation is fixed (assuming it'll be in a few days, if it doesn't get fixed by the end of weekend I'll just use imgur.)

Completely understandable. I'll be looking forward it once the image situation gets fixed.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP. Nice to see some Bakugan representation.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower Looks like it's fixed!

Opener: Leave (Get Out)

Alright, for this battle, due to the sheer number of characters I have to work with, I am not going to break them down individually. I will however, go over them briefly and then more in depth during the actual battle, of course.

Character Descriptions

Selene

The Black Queen of the Hellfire Club. Her primary abilities involve matter manipulation, lifeforce draining, and telepathy.

Morgana le Fay

One of the most knowledgeable and seasoned witches in the 616 universe. Her primary abilities involve time manipulation, summoning, and large scale sorcery.

Ares

DC's God of War. Primary abilities include mental manipulation, size manipulation, dimensional manipulation, and a wide array of magical weapons.

Meggan

A mutant and faerie hybrid best known for her place in eXcalibur. She is a high proficiency elemental manipulator with shapeshifting and adaptive abilities.

White Witch

The strongest witch of the 30th century. Her spells cover a wide array of capabilities, such as transmutation, invisibility, and energy transference.

Raven

Daughter of Trigon and the strongest empath on Earth One. Her primary abilities include empathic manipulation, astral projection, and high level telekinesis.

Jedah

The High Noble of Makai. He is a blood manipulator of the highest order and dimensional manipulator and traveler.

Morrigan

An S-Class succubus demon. Morrigan is a complete all around powerhouse, capable of AoE energy attacks, duplication, magic, and body restructuring.

Doctor Voodoo

The former Sorcerer Supreme with a knowledge in magic of all kinds. He is capable of time manipulation, dimensional manipulation, and extremely powerful defensive spells.

Manifold

The mutant that controls space itself. He uses his abilities for teleportation, invisibility, and a variety of space manipulation techniques.

Now onto the meat of the battle, let's start with prep!

Prep

While we do have an extended amount of prep time, half of this will just be spent team-building.

Days 1-5

Most of my team should have natural synergy, most of them are heroes and shouldn't have an issue coming together to face the greater good. Morgana, Ares, and Selene are my only real "villains", but each of them have shown capability of working with others for a cause that suits themselves (Morgana working with Doctor Doom, Ares working with Wonder Woman, Selene working with the X-Men, etc.) They shouldn't have much issue with coming together with the rest of the team to lock down a solid strategy. Morrigan and Jedah have a choppy past, but they've came together before (Vampire Savior 1-5) in order to attempt to take down Lilith, so they have shown capability to co-operate despite them not being fond of each other.

I won't claim my team will have perfect teamwork, but five days together simply strategizing and preparing for the fight should result in at least above basic teamwork. Just around the level that they'll help each other out in prep, but not actively help in combat (things such as mind-links, healing, etc won't be argued.)

Day Six

As far as my actual prep work, the first thing we'll do is use the Dragon Balls to turn Brother Voodoo, Raven, Morgana, White Witch, Morrigan, and Jedah into Sorcerer Supremes. Due to the rules of the Sorcerer Supreme, only people with magical aptitude can become Sorcerer Supreme, and there can only be two Sorcerer Supremes per dimension, which is why Meggan, Manifold, and Ares are excluded.

Next, we will go to the Sanctum Sanctorum, Doctor Strange's base of operations. Here, we will have full access to several magical items and books, including, but not limited to:

• The Book of Vishanti - A book containing various light magic based defensive and offensive spells, will be studied by all sorcerers during prep.
  • The Eye of Agamotto - A talisman that amplifies its wearers abilities, will be worn by Doctor Voodoo during the battle.
  • The Book of Fire - A book containing various astral manipulation spells, will be studied by all sorcerers during prep.
  • The Orb of Agamotto - The Orb of Agamotto is essentially an "all seeing" crystal ball used to detect threats, can be used by all sorcerers during prep.
  • The Wand of Watoomb - A wand capable of offensive and defensive spellcasting, will be used by White Witch during the battle.
  • The Cloak of Levitation - A cloak that enables up to subsonic flight, will be worn by Doctor Voodoo during the battle.
  • The Ring of Zona - A ring that allows the wearer to grant invisibility, will be utilized by Raven during the battle.

Day Seven

After taking a few days to get familiar with the spells and items in the Sanctorum, we will travel to the battlefield and begin our actual battle prep.

The first thing we do is have Doctor Voodoo summon the "Barrier Crows of Papa Legba", these are essentially mystical crows that seal an area and doesn't allow for anyone to enter or leave. These will be placed around your teams side of the battlefield, causing your team to be stuck inside the barrier.

Lastly, Raven will utilize the Ring of Zona to grant our team invisibility

Battle

Our strategy is simple, quick, and efficient. We're going to BFR your team as soon as the match starts.

In order to make it as difficult as possible for your team to recover from being BFR'd we'll teleport them all to different locations and dimensions using their different methods of teleportation.

Manifold will utilize his time stop to freeze your team as soon as they arrive, making it easier to get rid of them, he is a large scale teleporter, shown as being capable of transporting entire star fleets:

No Caption Provided

Due to this, he shouldn't have an issue transporting the larger scale Kaiju's, specifically Godzilla, Bagan, and Ghidorah, into the abyss of space to take them out of the fight.

Next, Raven can BFR Lord Enma and Drago into her "soul dimension."

As you can see above in scan one, she can increase her size while in her "soul self" mode, and the last two scans show how what the "trapped" inhabitants experience in her soul self. It's essentially a limbo like realm that cannot be escaped from unless Raven herself frees them .

Jedah can take out Dialga, Vladitor, Leonidas, and Helios by sending them to his Dark Dimension, which is his own dimension specifically designed to hold beings of immense power, the only ways to leave is for Jedah or one of his minions to open a portal to allow for you to go in or out.

For the last member of your team, Tiamat, they will have to be handled a little differently due to magical resistance.

Thankfully, Manifold is still at play and his teleportation is not magic related dat all. Due to this, he could very easily teleport her into a variety of different dimensions/alien planets to remove her from the battle:

No Caption Provided

She'd be the only one that'd be able to get out of the Barrier Crow trap due to her magic resistance, but with picosecond reaction speed and time stop, he should be able to get rid of her before she gets to him.

That's pretty much it, as I said, a pretty simple strategy and gameplan from my team. Excited to see your counters!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungJustice
DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Just finished reading it, I love the teamwork aspect of your argument as well as the theme of splitting my team up via different means, awesome stuff! I'll have my counter up tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DragonoidPower

@youngjustice: First I'd like to point out that some members of my team have sealing resistance to bypass the barrier crows.

The six legendary soldiers were able to undo the effects of the doom card which seals Bakugan in the doom dimension when they took all the Bakugan Masquerade sent there out of the DD.(And of course Drago has their powers)

No Caption Provided

Naga was able to undo the six legendary soldiers seal for Vladitor when he took the silent core. (And Vladitor, Leonidas, and Drago all have Nagas powers)

It wont work on Tiamat for obvious reasons.

Godzilla easily broke out of a seal placed on him by Zeus.

So yeah, a good chunk of the members of team Monsters and Dragons should be able to break free. I would say Bagan could do it two as in the scraped films hes said to break free from a seal in the Himalayas but that was mostly due to global warming so I dont really count it. An argument could even be made for Ghidorah breaking out via his 4 dimensional powers but I'm not sure if the barrier crows can stop that or not.

I'm also afraid that the time stop strategy wont work. You see in Bakugan it's the norm to be able to stop time and make pocket dimensions, evryone has been doing it since episode one. And masquerade and allice who only posses a minuscule portion of the Silent cores power have been shown multiple times to be able to move in stopped time and be able to make time start moving again all together(Even by accident it's that easy for them)

For example here Allice is able to move in stopped time while a field dimension is open, and eventually causes time to move all together. Even as Masquerade it's shown that with the power of the silent core's negative energy you can move in stopped time because Masquerade is able to join battle fields from out side the pocket dimension(And thats only possible if they can move in stopped time as otherwise they would simply be frozen and unable to do anything) Evidence 1 and Evidence 2. Since Drago, Leonidas, and Vladitor all posses the power of the silent core they should be unaffected and even able to nullify the time stop.

And Dialga has multiple feats of moving in stopped time and is the literal embodiment of time so I dont think that would work on it.

And I'm also afraid it will be nearly impossible for Manifold to act before my team due to Tiamat who as a goddess posses hax to act before any mortal without exception and never be taken by surprise

No Caption Provided

On top of that Tiamat also has her own from of time stop so combined with her "I get to act fist" hax she should have no problem countering this strategy.

No Caption Provided

Also she can go between dimensions without error at will so BFR is probably not going to work on her.

No Caption Provided

And teleporting Godzilla, Ghidorah, and Bagan into space wont end well as they all have the ability to fly and survive in space. Ghidorah and Godzilla(Who is composite and has access to space Godzilla's powers who also fly's between planets) in particular have both demonstrated casual interplanetary travel.(Bagan also has the ability to fly and has both Godzilla's and Ghidorah's cells)

It's essentially a limbo like realm that cannot be escaped from unless Raven herself frees them

Interesting does it have a way to stop teleportation or making inter dimensional wormholes? Cause Drago is capable of both (Teleportation evidence)

Wormhole evidence
Wormhole evidence

Also is there anything stopping Drago from just destroying the dimension and sending him and Enma back to where they where? Cause Drago has been doing that stuff since before he even evolved. Also is there anything stopping Drago from warping the dimension and getting out, we've seen a much weaker version of Drago warp multiple universe sized dimensions(As I showed in my opener) and combine them to form a single massive universe.

No Caption Provided

Jedah can take out Dialga, Vladitor, Leonidas, and Helios by sending them to his Dark Dimension, which is his own dimension specifically designed to hold beings of immense power, the only ways to leave is for Jedah or one of his minions to open a portal to allow for you to go in or out

Hmm, how and how much does it prevent does it prevent people from leaving? Would it be able to stop multiversal people from simply breaking out of the dimension via brute force? Cause a much weaker just born Leonidas was able to easily puncture a whole between different universes. And how about dimension hopping would it be able to stop that? an unevolved Vladitor was able to teleport into into battle fields(Which are pocket dimensions). And what about time reversal could Dialga just go back in time and escape?

Either way even if the answer is "That wont work because(Insert reason)" we should still have a couple of ways out.

• For one Helios has been shown to "Delete field damage"(In Bakugan Fields are dimensions) and undo "spatial transformation phenomenon" by nullifying the effects of cards(Cards in Bakugan are physically made of the dimensional structure of Vestroia) So he should be able to nullify whatever special effects the dark dimension has, at least for the distance of a gate card. This should allow evryone to leave as if it's a normal dimension.
  • And if that fails they can also just straight up reality warp the dimension and change it's properties so they can leave like how Naga changed the dimensional structure of the earth to allow Bakugan to be in their monster forms.(Leo and Vladitor have Nagas powers)
No Caption Provided
  • Or they could just connect the dark dimension to the universe they were in at the star of the fight, like when Vladitor warped a filed dimension and connected it to the doom dimension for example(They could use this to then simply fly back)
No Caption Provided
  • Also evryone here(Except Helios) is able to open their own dimensions to escape to. Not sure if the dark dimension has hax against creating new dimensions to escape but if it doesn't thats another way out.

After evryone makes their way back and counters the BFR they could they let out a simple uncoordinated team attack with their various powers that would look something like a combination of this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Drago would likely set down a gate card seeing that his opponents have access to hax which he would save for later. Tiamat and Helios in particular would probably be pretty ticked off now after they attempted to BFR them, so the coalition may wanna watch their backs around those two. Evryone else should either not care or be a good sport about it and continue to simply try to win the match. WIth the amount of power behind team Monsters and Dragons these attacks should be pretty devastating.

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: damn you both are fast. I haven't even started my opener lol. good work.

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: So sorry I didn't see this earlier, got lost in my notifications but great counters! Going to get on a response pronto.

@delein Just for clarification, is BFR an "instant" win condition, as in once they get BFR'd, they can't com back? Or if a character is able to, are they able to teleport back to the battle?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: If a character can come back from bfr then he Is allowed to do so.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@youngjustice: If a character can come back from bfr then he Is allowed to do so.

Got it, thanks.

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: So sorry I didn't see this earlier, got lost in my notifications but great counters! Going to get on a response pronto.

No worries take your time looking forward to your response :)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower@delein

Hey, sorry to be that one, but I'm probably going to have to drop.

I'm in a lot of stuff right now and honestly, Dragonoid probably has a better shot going further into the tournament with his team.

Once again, sorry for being that person, but it's better for me to drop R1 rather than somehow making it to R2 then being outclassed and having it be a non-debate. Rooting for you to go far Dragonoid!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DragonoidPower

@youngjustice: Understandable, life can get pretty chaotic with the holidays coming up in a while. It was great to debate you and I had lots of fun.

Rooting for you to go far Dragonoid!

I'll try my best!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonoidpower: Morningstar is gonna edit the main thread for the tourney tomorrow

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DragonoidPower
DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers