First Form Frieza (Namek Saga) vs Kaguya, Juudara, Juubito, Toneri, Merged Momoshiki, Delta and Jigen

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Blueshoecant

Poll First Form Frieza (Namek Saga) vs Kaguya, Juudara, Juubito, Toneri, Merged Momoshiki, Delta and Jigen (79 votes)

Frieza one-shots 47%
Frieza mid-high diff 9%
Team Roflstomps him 37%
Kaguya solos 4%
Madara solos 4%
Jigen solos 0%
Delta solos 0%
Stalemate 0%

Frieza invaded the Naruto-Boruto verse, looking for the Dragon balls

He's in-character

He gets a scouter and a dragon radar but has no knowledge

Team is bloodlusted, perfect teamwork

Indestructible, Naruto earth

Ki=Chakra

Win by any means

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: your smoking if you think this is LS

goku was badly damaged and could barely fly. Your saying he moved at light speed faster than the beam before it hit Vegeta ? Lol no if Ginyu change body beam were truely lightspeed only top Tiers would be able to react to it. Goku in Ginyu body isn’t top tier and Goku beaten near death lying on the ground throwing speed is not ”lightspeed” either. To think otherwise is Headcanon BS wankdom. Maybe Frieza could be argued to be LS or close to it but a injured Goku or Goku in Ginyu body ? lmfao your implying even “injured” characters in Ginyu saga are lightspeed ? That is ridiculous. Just listen to yourself

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: bro the manga and the anime of dbs are different canons( or so I thought ) when I talked about dbs I was referring to the anime which has no bearing on the manga and vice versa, im not the one to debate with on the manga as I haven't read it,

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: your smoking if you think this is LS

goku was badly damaged and could barely fly. Your saying he moved at light speed faster than the beam before it hit Vegeta ? Lol no if Ginyu change body beam were truely lightspeed only top Tiers would be able to react to it. Goku in Ginyu body isn’t top tier and Goku beaten near death lying on the ground throwing speed is not ”lightspeed” either. To think otherwise is Headcanon BS wankdom. Maybe Frieza could be argued to be LS or close to it but a injured Goku or Goku in Ginyu body ? lmfao your implying even “injured” characters in Ginyu saga are lightspeed ? That is ridiculous. Just listen to yourself

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I mean you say that but that has to be the case, vegeta who was un-injured would later go on to dodge Frieza’s beams and he and Goku had roughly the same power level. There’s also the fact he may have used levitation on the frog, piccolo was capable of lifting the pyramids of the ground with he’s mind in the Saiyan saga. But if you want to say injured Ginyu Goku wasn’t FTL that’s fine, I’m not a troll I see your argument. It’s just impossible to say namek saga charcters aren’t FTL especially frieza, like I Vegeta would go on to dodge LS death beams, then Goku would react to a giant ball of energy and throw it blowing up a nearby planet.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134: perfectly fine, I understand they are different canons I joined Akira Toriyama on twitter and he said canon is what ever you perceive it to be. But regardless the true canon is still the manga which is consistent with feats earlier on in the series.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Ummm when did Piccolo or Goku ever levitate a pyramid in CANON ? The anime scene you’re talking about never happened in manga at all.

Ginyu change beam being LS is false when characters who were incredibly injured were able to react to it. Also somehow Goku inside Ginyu’s body was able to fly faster than ginyus body change. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t of been able to jump in front of beam before it hit Vegeta. The second time Goku who is gravely injured is able to see a frog and pick it up and throw it before the change beam hits Vegeta. This would imply that injured Goku throwing force is faster than light and faster than Vegeta.

Also the beam speed is inconsistent. Goku couldn’t react to the beam the first time. But inside Ginyu body he’s able to not only react to but move faster than the beam. Even his hand throw is faster than the beam while injured.

See how what you said makes zero sense when you use common sense ?

No Caption Provided
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Ummm when did Piccolo or Goku ever levitate a pyramid in CANON ? The anime scene you’re talking about never happened in manga at all.

Ginyu change beam being LS is false when characters who were incredibly injured were able to react to it. Also somehow Goku inside Ginyu’s body was able to fly faster than ginyus body change. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t of been able to jump in front of beam before it hit Vegeta. The second time Goku who is gravely injured is able to see a frog and pick it up and throw it before the change beam hits Vegeta. This would imply that injured Goku throwing force is faster than light and faster than Vegeta.

Also the beam speed is inconsistent. Goku couldn’t react to the beam the first time. But inside Ginyu body he’s able to not only react to but move faster than the beam. Even his hand throw is faster than the beam while injured.

See how what you said makes zero sense when you use common sense ?

No Caption Provided

What kind of an argument is this?

No Caption Provided

That’s headcanon, Vegeta and Goku didn’t perceive the beam as dangerous so they didn’t dodge it, there’s more than enough evidence that Vegeta and Goku could dodge that beam. It’s like you skipped over everything I said.

Like I said your argument that injured Ginyu Goku couldn’t throw at the speed of light is an OK, I mean this is anime it’s not out of the question but argument I can get behind that. It’s just impossible to say that frieza is inherently below FTL, he‘s death beam’s are definitely LS and when he uses the Supernova attack he is arguable MFTL since Goku redirected the attack and it hit other planets. Impossible to say he isn’t FTL to possibly MFTL with certain attacks, mainly supernova. Like I said earlier I’m not a troll I understand the throwing argument the second one is just bad though.

To put it simply stick to the first argument of Goku couldn’t throw FTL in an injured body it sound better, the beam speed was consistent it’s just that Vegeta didn’t perceive the beam as harmful for the last time. We good

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in character gets blitzed then Madara thinks up a plan that might work

Literally Madara is the saviour of this team, I’m not saying people aren’t capable but in character most people mentioned aren’t smart.

But it depends also on the scenario, it says Narutoverse has dragon balls so if for any reason there preventing Frieza from getting to it Madara won’t matter they’ll be blitzed

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: like I said “Ginyus change beam” ain’t no damn LS if injured Goku arm throw could toss a frog before it hit Vegeta and I don’t wanna hear any “levitation“ bs from your Headcanon

injured Goku inside Ginyu body made it between the beam before it hit Vegeta. If Person A jumps in front of a bullet in front of Person B before it hits Person B that means that person A has superior speed than Person B. Just how FAST do you think an injured Ginyu or injured Goku on the ground is dude lmfao the beam is not LIGHTSPEED. Do you understand what light speed is ? It’s moving around earth like 7.5 times in 1 second. Your saying a INJURED GOKU IN GINYUS BODY IS THAT SPEED ?????? If he was he would’ve flew to the battlefield instantly.

Stop your wanking bs.

There’s nothing you can say to justify yourself dude just accept the L

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel: look this is getting pretty annoying, I already said sure even if we don’t give the feat it’s credibility Frieza is still FTL.

Thats what I’ve been saying this whole time did you miss me say this

No Caption Provided

Look I already know that if person A blocks a bullet before person B who is running at the bullet can be hit by bullet than that person is faster than the bullet assuming they start from similar locations.

But this is anime and that is plot armour at its best you have to accept that, darkseid’s omega beams 99.9% of the time kill people yet it doesn’t kill Batman in final crisis. Do people whine and say darkseid can’t kill individuals with omega beams, hell not its called plot.

Like I’ve said i already understand if you dont see Goku as being FTL in this feat but you didn’t even take into account Goku in Ginyu’s body is superior to Ginyu in he’s own body. And that Ginyu in Goku’s body is weaker than Goku in he’s body. And that Akira Toriyama obviously wanted he‘s characters FTL in the namek saga.

But anyway forget about it like I said there are still other feats like dodging the death beams which is LS according to the daizenshuu and the supernova attack which is MFTL and blitzing people who could dodge he’s death beams that make Frieza FTL. Frieza is FTL to MFTL using certain attacks.

Honestly why even discredit a feat which is consistent with other feats, its because of its consistency that I believe it should be taken seriously. And even if you don’t you still have to put up with the other FTL feats.

Far out Frieza if triggered blitzes and oneshots.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Goku and Frieza during their final fight could arguably be LS but Ginyu or Goku that fought Ginyu are NOT and to think otherwise is absurd.

And Wayment did you say Goku in Ginyu body is stronger and faster than Ginyu is ? Lol what ? Dude Goku even says he can hardly fly let alone move in Ginyu body, he then says PLUS he’s injured. So even without the injury Goku could not fully control Ginyu body just like Ginyu can’t fully control Goku’s body or summon even close to Goku’s full power without Kaio Ken, seeing as both Krillin and Gohan could overwhelm Ginyu in Goku body. Did we read the same manga ?

goodnight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

personally I think this the difficulty depends on whether you think Madara 5 limbo clones are allowed to use Jutsu

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel:

Did you just say that Frieza was arguably FTL what?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That’s hilarious XD

Thats not true Frieza‘s beams are lightspeed, low tiers like Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta we’re dodging those beams and Gohan has a power level far below frieza who holds back of course Gohan struggled a little bit and vegeta had to take the hit for him at one point but even a competent Gohan is blitzing, Frieza was blitzing these people, that means he’s FTL. Your logic is non-existent 😂😂😂.

What are you a flat earthier incapable of understanding logic.

No Caption Provided

And for the last time I already said I dont care if the body swap feat is discredited I’ve said it 5 time now. I said he has other feats your either not paying attention, have goldfish memory or your trolling, take your pick I’d like to think your a good person with gold fish memory.

No Caption Provided

Also its spelt “and wait a minute”.

Frieza is blitzing if they stand between him and the dragon balls.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Ginyu or post 100 g Goku still not LS and Goku IS NOT STRONGER AND FASTER THAN GINYU inside of Ginyus Body. That’s pure wankdom and inaccurate fan bs. Neither Goku nor Ginyu could access even close to the original full power inside each other’s body. You said Goku inside Ginyu is stronger than Ginyu is inside his own body which is the dumbest crap I read today

I already debunked you 4 times do I need to keep posting same picture

Wayment is a short term slang for “ wait a min” obviously

How old r u dude lol

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel: This conversation is getting disgusting as your getting desperate.

Did I say above that Ginyu Goku was FTL, at no point did I say that in the post above. Furthermore in almost every post I already said I don’t mind if you discredit the Ginyu lightbeam. I said that in multiple posts.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now stop bothering

Like I’ve said already, I don’t care if Frieza gets that feat or not, Gohan was dodging Frieza beams he’s FTL. Frieza is FTL since he blitzed Gohan. I could go deeper into power levels but this is all that is necessary.

Stop tagging me if it’s about Ginyu Goku Im saying this for the last time, I don’t care if the feat is discredited there are other feats.

Frieza is still blitzing my goodness, just like I asked last time

No Caption Provided

So golfish memory, not paying attention, delusional is added to the chat or troll take your pick

Frieza is still blitzing if they come between him and the dragon balls and I’m talking about base Frieza

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dbz verse is very powerful, especially Frieza, but against so much hax and destructive capabilities by the team, they'll get the win. But like 90% of them will die as well. Team takes this!

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Oreo6

They each stomp and its not even close. They massively outstat anyone in frieza saga. Hell, fused momoshiki and jigen massively oustat everyone in DBZ. Possibly delta too but Naruto was holding back so eh.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By gideongarner01

No one solos this. That’s not my opinion either it’s just a flat out fact. The team can MAYBE win together if they have a good enough plan and attack before frieza does. If frieza attacks first then he blitzes all of them. If he doenst then the team wins 6/10 at most. No one on the barely moon busters naruto team can ever hope to solo. No one in naruto can even 1v1 Saiyan saga vegeta and win let alone Frieza. Come on naruto fanboys. The team probably does win this but no one is ever gonna solo.