First Form Frieza (Namek Saga) vs Kaguya, Juudara, Juubito, Toneri, Merged Momoshiki, Delta and Jigen

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Blueshoecant

Poll First Form Frieza (Namek Saga) vs Kaguya, Juudara, Juubito, Toneri, Merged Momoshiki, Delta and Jigen (79 votes)

Frieza one-shots 47%
Frieza mid-high diff 9%
Team Roflstomps him 37%
Kaguya solos 4%
Madara solos 4%
Jigen solos 0%
Delta solos 0%
Stalemate 0%

Frieza invaded the Naruto-Boruto verse, looking for the Dragon balls

He's in-character

He gets a scouter and a dragon radar but has no knowledge

Team is bloodlusted, perfect teamwork

Indestructible, Naruto earth

Ki=Chakra

Win by any means

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos with the ETSB.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A REAL planet buster vs a lot of fodders that don't even reach the country level in AP.

No Caption Provided

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Stop it. Toneri himself had an attack that split the moon.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freiza gets rofl stomped, unless he planet busts instantly, but even then Kaguya and most of them can just dimension hop.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside said:

@omnihater: Stop it. Toneri himself had an attack that split the moon.

TSB ignore conventional durability, and if you have a sword made of moon-sized TSB you will split it in half because of the size of the sword, not because the sword has that AP.

It is not the same to destroy the moon with an explosion, cut or blow that does not ignore durability (that is, it has to exceed the durability of the moon to do it) than to do the same with an attack that ignores durability (since you do not have to be moon level in AP to be able to achieve it, just have the necessary AoE).

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^the clown everyone

Team stomp, TSB gg

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving to to Team

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside said:

@omnihater: I dunno what AP or TSB are.

AP=attack potency, DC or energy, whatever you want to call it.

TSB= Truth seking balls, goudodamas, etc.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Oh cool.

TSB kills Frieza then.

He's way ahead of them in terms of physical abilities, but not enough to one-shot instantly and arguably even if he could, their hax is too crazy for him. They have hax that can kill much higher level opponents.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside said:

@omnihater: Oh cool.

TSB kills Frieza then.

He's way ahead of them in terms of physical abilities, but not enough to one-shot instantly and arguably even if he could, their hax is too crazy for him. They have hax that can kill much higher level opponents.

Agree, but frieza randoms blast can kill them too by oneshot.

So, if this is bloolusted frieza just blast them out from the exitence.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Frieza mid-high diff solely due yo hax.

Laughing at the thought of the TSB tagging Frieza when kage-tiers can dodge and react to them, that one gave me a good laugh.

Long-Story Short: Frieza isnt *That* Stupid. He never intentionally tanked an attack, even from far weaker opponents. The only exception is Nail, and I mean lets be honest his attack was a neck chop occuring at snail-speed for Frieza.

Hax prove troublesome but in the end, Kaguya is the only one who is a remote threat but she is a Terrible tactician and fighter. Black Zetsu basically strategized for her against Naruto and Sasuke, who were still able to beat her despite being massively below her in raw power.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Love how you have Kaguya above Jigen when Kurama literally warned Naruto to back tf off him.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@omnihater said:

A REAL planet buster vs a lot of fodders that don't even reach the country level in AP.

No Caption Provided

ok ima give you the benefit of the doubt cus Frieza does solo via higher AP but gtfoh thinking god tiers are only country level

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's really no feasible way Frieza wins this, the only thing he's above the team in is DC, things that actually matter like Hax are tremendously in the team's favor.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:

No Caption Provided

ok ima give you the benefit of the doubt cus Frieza does solo via higher AP but gtfoh thinking god tiers are only country level

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Where is the country busting feat?

So the juubi, which measures approximately 300m, is visible in full view of a "country"?

For a bijudama to be "country level" the diameter of its explosion must be around 2000km.

Now I wait with manga scans and author size data to you to show me the time when did someone of the naruto-verse covered that kind of size in KM with an attack

I'll wait for the scan.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza wins if he is bloodlusted

In character he loses

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Frieza beating all of them if he is in character.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bunch of glass canon wanna be moon busters Vs casual large planet/star buster.

Only way Naruto team wins is with hax and perfect team work if not Frieza shoots random ki blast in their direction and calls it a day

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SolidShadow134

naruto team stomps

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomp, Jigen probably solos.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Never heard of AOE apparently ?

Just so we are clear Naruto would get wrecked. And we agree on that but what I don’t agree with is your notrotious statement of Naruto tiers only being country level.

50% BSM Naruto clawing through a Attack that sliced the moon in half in seconds is beyond country level as the moon diameter is 3,474.2 km. Not to mention the explosion from 10 tails Obito inside the barrier reached thousands of km into the air stop lowballing DBZ fanboy

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Never heard of AOE apparently ?

Just so we are clear Naruto would get wrecked. And we agree on that but what I don’t agree with is your notrotious statement of Naruto tiers only being country level.

50% BSM Naruto clawing through a Attack that sliced the moon in half in seconds is beyond country level as the moon diameter is 3,474.2 km. Not to mention the explosion from 10 tails Obito inside the barrier reached thousands of km into the air stop lowballing DBZ fanboy

I know what AoE is, but it seems you don't.

Toneri's TSB feat is precisely AoE, that is not AP, I explained it above.

that an explosion reaches "the thousands of kilometers you invented" does not make it a country level

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Kaguya ETSB was gonna erase her entire space that is filled with planets moons and a star stop your crazy ass lowballing

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza one shots the fodder

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza gets stomped badly

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juudara solos with ease , like most of thr team blitz and one shot him.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Kaguya ETSB was gonna erase her entire space that is filled with planets moons and a star stop your crazy ass lowballing

she did it?

she didn't do it right?

then there is no feat

and although IF she can do it, it is a godoudama that give you the damn ability to ignore conventional durability, that would be AoE, it is not AP.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps horribly. Kaguya alone would give him trouble.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: she created planets and a Star not even finna go there with your slow ass your saying no one in Naruto god tiers country level but you claiming seven deadly weak ass sins are Country Level even tho never destroyed a country lol you sds Tard go have a nervous breakdown after watching my video of Meliodas getting bodied by SPSM Naruto

https://youtu.be/acjuf6es5n0

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnihater still going strong with the Insane naruto lowball, saying the juubi is only 300m?? and no char is country level??. seems like we got a reverse-Animefreak.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel: Dont even bother getting into it with him, he believes that katakuri stands a chance against the nine Bijuus.

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is delta in here? smh

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnihater still going strong with the Insane naruto lowball, saying the juubi is only 300m?? and no char is country level??. seems like we got a reverse-Animefreak.

Yeah man phantasy Or whatever his name is gotta be the dumbest debater on here this mf slow as a box of rocks and not worth my time I never seen Naruto get lowballed so much lowest I heard from even bleach fans who are notorious for lowballing Naruto was Continent Level. This guy is clearly some haterade ALT with a hate boner for Naruto maybe Naruto slept with his mom or something who knows

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel said:
@the_alchemist01 said:

This guy is clearly some haterade ALT with a hate boner for Naruto maybe Naruto slept with his mom or something who knows

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

👀

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠lmao

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: damn lmfao funniest Naruto meme I seen all week bro

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s 50/50

Madara and he’s regeneration will be unexpected at first. What I mean is frieza will shot him and expect him to be dead but then uses a bigger blast.

Jiren will get killed mainly because Frieza has a scouter and in DBS:Broly it shows scouters are incredibly accurate able to pick up saiyans kilometres away that would be ant sized using visuals yet frieza hit them with 100% accuracy

Toneri is laughable

Momoshiki is laughable too unless she uses the shadow whatever Shikamaru technique to immobilise Frieza but that won’t work if Naruto could move inside it and he was tired and had chakra absorbed.

Delta?.?.? IDK who that is TBH.

Kaguya is the big fish, she can win but she’d need to create a new space-time and Fast it would need to grow faster than frieza can accumulate energy or he might just destroy it. Kaguya is just this God tier who creates chakra just as fast as she uses it Frieza lucky whilst he can recover it as fast can just reach a certain power faster th an Kaguya who isn’t instantaneous planet

These are my thought I just want to know if its accurate

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: she created planets and a Star not even finna go there with your slow ass your saying no one in Naruto god tiers country level but you claiming seven deadly weak ass sins are Country Level even tho never destroyed a country lol you sds Tard go have a nervous breakdown after watching my video of Meliodas getting bodied by SPSM Naruto

https://youtu.be/acjuf6es5n0

Without crying please.

You have no proof that Kaguya created planets and stars, he never did it on-panel, and creating a dimension does not harm anyone, so that is not AP.

what bad arguments God.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frieza paralyses them and one shots.

or blinks them like he tried vs goku.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mbatz

@notcensored: I mean you say that (the microscope stuff), but my argument was that the scouter could pick up opponents power level despite how small they are visually, and frieza’s beam would only need to be 1 degree of to miss since the opponent is far yet he hit the opponent so there’s no doubt Jigen will come up on the scouter and get hit.

But even if it didn’t the speed difference alone is too much, she can just oneshot the immediate area with jigen inside.

I was also being really generous a really pissed of Frieza would just use he’s paralyse attack on everyone then kill them.

Frieza could even use the attack he did on Krillin on Jigen and he’d die.

Also ki in large quantities or great quality can overcome concepts like space and time, such as when Gohan resisted turning into stone from debura. The power level difference is enough to suggest frieza could destroy truth seek orbs or in the very least touch them like Naruto but destroying them isn’t unbelievable since Frizea is stronger than Naruto who can touch them.

Also Naruto did move in the shadow Poseidon jutsu, he moved slowly but he did move then Momo staked him with several rods because he saw him moving and didn’t want to take any chances.

Frieza is too cautious and too fast to be hit by Delta’s beams, he won’t even allow low level characters like Vegeta, piccolo, Gohan‘s ki attacks to land because he’s that cautious need I bring up the destructo-disk which can oneshot the naruto verse. He was too cautious to allow that to hit him.

In character Team stands a good chance, pissed off frieza paralyses and oneshots.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza nuked a planet with one finger. The team stands no chance. He'd have to lower his guard and do absolutely nothing for him to lose. He uses his death beams and if that isn't enough he just casually uses a planet erasing attack with one finger. He easily has more firepower and his stats are all above theirs.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Co-Boss

Ok, no one here is soloing and I’ll say that right now. A casual planet buster is not getting soloed by these guys. I like both series but frieza has them beat in physical stats, and they are only beating him on hax. Half these characters can only get wanked to moon level in dc/ap, with most being really continental at most. Kaguya is the only one with stuff that could even really harm him as she’s the only one with planet level stuff, but that was with a single attack that I can’t see her getting off before frieza hits her. Delta gets one shot by pretty much anything frieza has, Madara and momo don’t have anything that can even harm him, and jigen gets smacked.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^All of this

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

Ok, no one here is soloing and I’ll say that right now. A casual planet buster is not getting soloed by these guys. I like both series but frieza has them beat in physical stats, and they are only beating him on hax. Half these characters can only get wanked to moon level in dc/ap, with most being really continental at most. Kaguya is the only one with stuff that could even really harm him as she’s the only one with planet level stuff, but that was with a single attack that I can’t see her getting off before frieza hits her. Delta gets one shot by pretty much anything frieza has, Madara and momo don’t have anything that can even harm him, and jigen gets smacked.

Competely ridiculous. Kaguya solos, Madara solos. A casual reality warper with higher dc is not gonna be affected by a planet buster like Frieza. Everyone here has him beat in physical stats. Frieza is not even LS nor does he have above mountain lvl striking strength.

Toneri is a casual moon lvl character who could control the moon launching it towards Earth and use an attack that split the moon more than once. Four ppl on his team are above him in power. LMAOOOO you just mad that Kaguya has a higher dc output than Frieza. TSB, Ash Bones, Infinite Tsukuyomi, Shadow paralysis, Gentle Fist, etc

https://outlier-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Momoshiki_%C5%8Ctsutsuki

https://outlier-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Kaguya_%C5%8Ctsutsuki