Kepler-452b

Who wins and why?

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bambina. Bambina's feats are more quantifiable and a lot of the First Crown Prince's, and in turn Jin's feats are exaggerated based on a scaling system that isn't definitive or clear cut. First Crown Prince's Earth manipulation and golem creation wouldn't bother Bambina and the battle would undoubtedly become a close quarters fight which I believe Bambina has the advantage in due to his striking power and Enbu mastery.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3 higherpower  Moderator

bump

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Where all my GoH/Toriko debaters at?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natak. Bambina has better speed feats but Mori was hurting himself punching the Prince. Bambina isn't taking him down.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 higherpower  Moderator

bump

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell does bump mean

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should really read GoH one of these days.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

bump

again

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 higherpower  Moderator

Where all my GoH/Toriko debaters at?

My desperation for this thread to get rolling tho

...Anybody?

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rhistr

@shirso said:

I should really read GoH one of these days.

It's really good, though it kind of goes off the reservation during the second GoH competition.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FCP stomp

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll just tentatively give this a bump.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina

Interesting. Why do you think Bambina would win?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FCP is faster from what I remember but Bambina is stronger. FCP carries planet level piercing attacks tho and I don't remember Bambina having any decent piercing durability feats.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about bambina but natak is FTL and has planetary striking power.

His durability is also up there, mori a planet+ being was having difficulties hurting him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natak is a lot stronger actually. With his weapon he threatened to bust Sage Realm which dwarfs Toriko Earth. Bambina isn't stronger than Mori nor more durable than him and Mori wouldn't have beaten Natak without making Yeoui clones. So Bambina can't really win.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Just based on what I've seen of Bambinas feats. Granted, I dont know much of FCP, but after being provided proper information, if Mori could hardly hurt him, then Bambina wouldn't really be able to take him out.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: yeah no first crown prince speed feats are clear cut as day. Also his slashing feats too.

You can maybe say since after ragnarok feats aren’t as clear, but before and during then, I disagree with that.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: how is the sage planet dwarfing toriko earth?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@sy8000: how is the sage planet dwarfing toriko earth?

Yeoui fully expanded wasn't half as long as the radius of Sage Realm. Yeoui is long enough to reach Earth from the Moon which makes it long enough to extend through every planet in the solar system.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natak should win.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MindingMuffin

Bambina utterly stomps, I'm inclined to say mismatch. Natak lacks both the speed, the striking and the durability to keep up.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HP bumps 5 times= Nobody shows up

HTA bumps up just one time = this thread is active.

Ouch.

OT: Know nothing about GOH characters.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@mindingmuffin said:

Bambina utterly stomps, I'm inclined to say mismatch. Natak lacks both the speed, the striking and the durability to keep up.

Mind explaining how this is even remotely close to true? Natak reacted to the expansion of Yeoui with no difficulty, something that is decidedly MFTL and punched with enough force to crack Jin's bones, which withstood 2 planets crashing into him and the King at FTL speeds without any such damage. Interms of durability, he tanked many punches from Mo-Ri in Jaecheondaeseong mode as well, the same guy that makes large planet sized shockwaves in his depleted base form on Oraeguk.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@mindingmuffin: I'm fine with anyone concluding that Bambina wins; I think an argument can be made for both sides. Which is what the thread is thread is for, an interesting discussion.

But "mismatch" or "utter stomp" isn't realistic at all. FCP was going to shatter a small star sized planet with one blow of his hammer.

Jin Mo-Ri was legitimately hurting himself punching FCP, and in that same arc, after Jin left Monkey King mode and returned to base while injured and tired, he created Jupiter tier explosions in a physical collision with another character.

Lastly, Ardun reacted to the expansion of Yeoui and pushed it to the side before it could hit him. Yeoui expanded from the Moon to the Earth before a baseline hypersonic projectile could cross an inch. Making it minimum several thousands of times faster than light.

In terms of pure physicals, most people in Toriko would have their work cut out for them. I'm gonna let HTA take the reigns from here though.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MindingMuffin

@hittheassasin: FCP is impressive, don't get me wrong, but I don't believe that he has what it takes to really do much to Bambina. I'll preface that I did exaggerate there and looking back at it this isn't a stomp but I still believe that Natak is the underdog here. Firstly, Bambina is comparable in speed to Wolf King Guiness who was capable of moving along the Dragon King's Derous Laser-I think we all know how fast that thing is. It seemingly exited the Solar System in the time it took Acacia's body to move a couple meters after getting blasted. Bare minimum Bambina should be massively FTL, and realistically far higher. Not only that, but Bambina was also moving relative to Neo Acacia and was even capable of surprising Neo in their altercations.

Secondly, Bambina has the impressive feat of damaging Neo Acacia who is stronger than base Neo who has probably one of the best durability feats in the entire manga when he grabbed and no-sold Don Slime's supernova attack which was stated as being capable of leaving no trace of 'something as puny as this planet' which is impressive seeing as the planet itself is harder than normal to destroy as it absorbs gourmet cells or energy; Acacia stated also that the explosion is equal to that of a supernova.

I haven't read God of Highschool in a long time but I remember the characters are only around large planetary, possibly dwarf star level and Bambina should realistically be bare minimum star-large star level in attack potency.

Hell, monkeys that are absolute fodder to Sealed Bambina are capable of cracking Earth sized continents with Enbu using 60 trillion cells. When the Four Heavenly King's bombarded Bambina with their attacks with Enbu, all 4 of them so around 240 trillion cells which is a 4x amp, Bambina Lets be honest, the Heavenly Kings are far more powerful than some random Enbu monkey. Acacia, who was capable of smacking Jirou's head clean off in a similar attack, wasn't able to keep Bambina down and he also took a counter attack.

Bambina also has the added effect of being a good counter to those who rely on physicals with force suppression, Enbu and Killing intent/intimidation is another point in his favor. I might be lowballing Natak though.

@higherpower Fair point, he probably doesn't stomp but I don't think those things you listed are enough to beat Bambina or at least unsealed Bambina. I also heavily disagree that Natak's physicals would even be close to god tiers like later forms of Acacia, Midora and Toriko.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sy8000

@mindingmuffin:

@hittheassasin: FCP is impressive, don't get me wrong, but I don't believe that he has what it takes to really do much to Bambina. I'll preface that I did exaggerate there and looking back at it this isn't a stomp but I still believe that Natak is the underdog here. Firstly, Bambina is comparable in speed to Wolf King Guiness who was capable of moving along the Dragon King's Derous Laser-I think we all know how fast that thing is. It seemingly exited the Solar System in the time it took Acacia's body to move a couple meters after getting blasted. Bare minimum Bambina should be massively FTL, and realistically far higher. Not only that, but Bambina was also moving relative to Neo Acacia and was even capable of surprising Neo in their altercations.

Natak reacted to Yeoui's expansion was fast enough to reach Earth from the Moon before spears that were pricking Daewi's skin could pierce him. I'll leave it to you to compare the fights but Natak's is clearly highly superluminal in terms of reflexes.

Secondly, Bambina has the impressive feat of damaging Neo Acacia who is stronger than base Neo who has probably one of the best durability feats in the entire manga when he grabbed and no-sold Don Slime's supernova attack which was stated as being capable of leaving no trace of 'something as puny as this planet' which is impressive seeing as the planet itself is harder than normal to destroy as it absorbs gourmet cells or energy; Acacia stated also that the explosion is equal to that of a supernova.

Toriko planet isn't extra dense. Causing a hypernova when it exploded had to do with the nature of cooking it. Don Slime's explosion would've destroyed a planet of that size which is an inconsequential feat compared to GoH top tiers. Mori survived Sage Realm blowing up in base form. In full Monkey King mode he was hurting himself in a punching match with the Prince.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Next time we see him after this he's just sitting around with no damage.

Sage Realm is vastly larger than Toriko Earth. Yeoui at full extension wasn't even as long as half its radius. Yeoui is large enough to reach Earth from the Moon which is a space that could fit every planet in the solar system.

I haven't read God of Highschool in a long time but I remember the characters are only around large planetary, possibly dwarf star level and Bambina should realistically be bare minimum star-large star level in attack potency.

Bambina is not star level. He is large planet level but God of Highschool characters have a far larger planet to scale off of.

Hell, monkeys that are absolute fodder to Sealed Bambina are capable of cracking Earth sized continents with Enbu using 60 trillion cells. When the Four Heavenly King's bombarded Bambina with their attacks with Enbu, all 4 of them so around 240 trillion cells which is a 4x amp, Bambina Lets be honest, the Heavenly Kings are far more powerful than some random Enbu monkey. Acacia, who was capable of smacking Jirou's head clean off in a similar attack, wasn't able to keep Bambina down and he also took a counter attack.

Continents with the surface area of Earth aren't on par with actual Earth. The Earth has much more density so Enbu strikes would amount to surface wiping. A feat on that level is fodder to the Prince who sliced halfway through Sage Realm (the size of Sage Realm being explained above). Considering the blow was stopped it would've probably sliced the planet in half without interference.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bambina also has the added effect of being a good counter to those who rely on physicals with force suppression, Enbu and Killing intent/intimidation is another point in his favor. I might be lowballing Natak though.

Intimidation requires having superior physicals to the target. It would fail miserably here.

@higherpower Fair point, he probably doesn't stomp but I don't think those things you listed are enough to beat Bambina or at least unsealed Bambina. I also heavily disagree that Natak's physicals would even be close to god tiers like later forms of Acacia, Midora and Toriko.

No one in Toriko other than White has feats surpassing Natak in striking or durability.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@mindingmuffin:

Sy already adressed most of your post, so I'll just add to it by doing the same to the few fallacious point he missed.

This is you equating blunt force durability with energy durability, which is a no-go. Bambina damaged Acacia with a strike, not with a blast. Not to even mention the fact that Neo ate the Supernova, which isn't the same as outright tanking it, as the series itself has proven multiple times. You'd have a point if Bambina overpowered Neo's devouring, but he clearly didn't.

I think you remembered wrong, since top tier GoH are casually star level, and 250k Mori and Satan are Large Star+ level.

Hell, monkeys that are absolute fodder to Sealed Bambina are capable of cracking Earth sized continents with Enbu using 60 trillion cells. When the Four Heavenly King's bombarded Bambina with their attacks with Enbu, all 4 of them so around 240 trillion cells which is a 4x amp, Bambina Lets be honest, the Heavenly Kings are far more powerful than some random Enbu monkey.

We don't know what Monkey performed that feat using Enbu, for all we know it could have been Bambina himself, or another Monkey King from the past. The point was to show that the technque the Kings were using at that moment was immensely powerful, and probably on a similar level.

Either way, cracking a Continent with Earth sized area isn't the same as actual planet busting, since the overall volume and mass would still be less than that of Earth, since the shape of said continent isn't spherical, but far more flat. In addition, the factor of overcoming the gravitational binding energy would be another thing that makes destroying Earth way more impressive than cracking a continent with the same surface area as Earth.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina scales to characters which are capable of destroying the Toriko World, which is honestly more impressive than destroying the Sage planet given that the Toriko world has a material that is similar to Vibranium, and the planet was taking hits from Toriko and Acacia.

With that said, IIRC i'm pretty sure FCP is slightly superior in stats, so probably him.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina. Lots of misinformation in this thread.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ardun takes a solid majority

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko planet is probably around large star sized if we abuse author's lack of scale good enough so Bambina.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Ardun takes a solid majority

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina got some big ass balls.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina. Bambina's feats are more quantifiable and a lot of the First Crown Prince's, and in turn Jin's feats are exaggerated based on a scaling system that isn't definitive or clear cut. First Crown Prince's Earth manipulation and golem creation wouldn't bother Bambina and the battle would undoubtedly become a close quarters fight which I believe Bambina has the advantage in due to his striking power and Enbu mastery.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think bambina can win