#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

If these Characters can be put in a fight with Thor. Why not?

First Crown Prince (GOH)

No Caption Provided

Shonen Villains Kaguya, Lor Boros, Bambina

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Standard morals
  • Standard gear
  • No knowledge
  • No prep
  • Win by KO, incapacitation, death (NO BFR)
  • Starts opposite sides of Boros ship, spanning the OPM planet

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

First prince outclasses the three in speed, strength and durability.

#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: What has been told to me was Bambina is planetary level. So I thought he would balance it out.

Blitzing Lightning timmers under 100 times the gravity seems impressive & throwing mountains across the planet. Not to say FCP doesn't have feats to match or exceed.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
#5 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prince cleans house

#6 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

FCP wins with his planet level+ durability and potential planet busting striking power, as well as FTL reactions.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

Bambina potentially solos, but we need more feats.

#8 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

So I wasn't completely mislead on Bambina?

#9 Edited by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity said:

So I wasn't completely mislead on Bambina?

You are. Just rethink how big Sage Realm actually is.

No Caption Provided

This is a distance that can easily fit all 9 planets in our solar system with room to spare.

No Caption Provided

Full extension of Ruyi Jingu Bang on Sage Realm. Sage realm is clearly bigger than a fully extended Ruyi Jingu Bang, which extended over 250 thousand kilometers with no trouble. Therefore, Sage Realm is actually many times bigger than even Toriko Earth, whose planetary diameter in the recent chapters have proven it's only about 5 times the size of normal Earth.

Now let's see what the DC of the prince is in comparison.

No Caption Provided

He's easily far above your normal planet busting range.

As for durability, he blocked planet busting strike from Jin Mo Ri. Despite the prince taking the blow, the force still spanned over a vast area of the planet.

No Caption Provided

And the three princes are overkill. They had enough DC between them to destroy the entire Sage Realm.

#10 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14675 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no knowledge of the Prince yet

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Edited by Redzkz (3674 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the thread, either kaguya tp's or bfr's him, or they die.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#16 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5149 posts) - - Show Bio

First Prince still stomps.

#17 Edited by Redzkz (3674 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Nerise (920 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prince wins largely due to the metal that his body is made of. If not Bambina would have torn him apart in a slug fest

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: nope, I started reading it but got sidetracked after first few chapters. It seems to have nice art and character design from the first look.

#20 Posted by Redzkz (3674 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: nope, I started reading it but got sidetracked after first few chapters. It seems to have nice art and character design from the first look.

Ah, I see. It's ok, I wanted to ask about Zhen Chan's level in your opinion.

Seems not many peoples read it FSJ, I wonder why.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
#21 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince still blitzes.

#23 Posted by Sy8000 (35064 posts) - - Show Bio

Bambina is the only one who would even survived the air pressure of his first punch.

#24 Edited by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince stomps hard. And he's not potentially planet level, in DC he's easily large planet+, possibly multi planet with the lightning blade (I say this because he nearly cleaved the sage realm in half, if it wasn't for Jin, and keep in mind Jin himself has large planet durability, and he cut through both him and RJB as well)

Add that to insane durability and FTL speeds in combat and reactions and you just cooked up a stomp

#25 Edited by EmperorThanos- (16029 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Prince wins. But he certainly doesn't stomp. Not with Bambina here.

Edit: Actually Bambina could definitely match him.

#26 Posted by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Well I guess stomp was the wrong word... but they won't push him as far as Jin did

#27 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16029 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Well I guess stomp was the wrong word... but they won't push him as far as Jin did

Bambina most certainly would. He is just as fast if no faster when it comes combat speed. And his punches and strikes are a lot more powerful than Jin's where at that time.

Kaguya is basically fodder here so I won't go into her. And Boros won't do much either except serve as a distraction. As FCP really doesn't have a way of putting him down permantely

#28 Edited by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: I meant push him as far to the point where he has to use his petrification as a last resort, he won't be needing it since that's a suicide attack. He'd probably have to use lighting blade or that planet busting hammer

EDIT: I agree he could stomp Kaguya, boros moon kick could BFR him but certainly won't hurt him, Bambina is the only problem here

#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (18675 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe i am missing something but how does FCP stomp??? This seems like a fairly even match, when i see this matchup tier wise this is sort of like when Second/Third Form Frieza was fighting Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo and Vegeta. Except waaaay closer. FCP is superior in some areas, whereas Bambina can make up for the areas Boros and Kaguya are lacking in, where the other aforementioned teammates can provide backup with their versatility. Bambina isn't too far behind FCP, in fact he should be a match for him.

#30 Posted by Sy8000 (35064 posts) - - Show Bio

Bambina should be able to fight him long enough for Kaguya to BFR.

#31 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16029 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: I meant push him as far to the point where he has to use his petrification as a last resort, he won't be needing it since that's a suicide attack. He'd probably have to use lighting blade or that planet busting hammer

I understood what you meant. And I really think Bambina would match him on his own.

Bambina is at the top of the Enbu making him a master in using it. Enbu at its very definition gives you enough energy to shatter planet sized continents

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

This puts his physical attacks above Jin at the time. Meaning FCP has no feats of tanking planetary attacks such as that.

His speed also allowed him to dodge multiple spears moving at near the speed of light while official translations state they move at the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Making him light speed to FTL in reaction and Combat speed. Which is atleast as equal as FCP is not faster.

Bambina has superior durability to FCP as well. I showed what an Enbu master can do. Well all members of the 4HK reached instructor level mastery over enbu. And where able to incorparate enbu into their own attacks.

This includes Toriko. Toriko has an attack called the infinite Kugi punch. Which basically an infinte series of punches. Here is an example of it's use. It continuously hits the opponent until his no longer.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Toriko hit Bambina with an enbu attacks as well as other enbu attacks from Zebra and Coco. Surviving them all

No Caption Provided

#32 Edited by DeathHero61 (18675 posts) - - Show Bio

Either that or to launch Ash Bones for an instanta kill

#33 Edited by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: I actually change my mind completely, FCP would embarrass any of them 1v1 but he could actually lose here because of Bambina, I actually forgot some of his better feats so thank you for jogging my memory

I still think Kaguya is fodder here, Meteoric burst Boros will be an annoying fly up until he whips out his energy beam (that's probably gonna demand some attention) and bambina can easily match the prince on his own

All three ganging up together can pull a win

#34 Edited by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: ash bones definitely won't tag him, he was able to react and dodge Mori's staff extending at MFTL speeds

#35 Posted by haoalchemist (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

Either that or to launch Ash Bones for an instanta kill

#36 Edited by DeathHero61 (18675 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@deathhero61: ash bones definitely won't tag him, he was able to react and dodge Mori's staff extending at MFTL speeds

Ash bones were fast enough to tag Naruto and he's AT LEAST Light Speed. That may be a far cry from MFTL but they can serve as good distractions, or maybe Bambina could distract FCP during the fight while Boros and Kaguya provide suppressive fire. He can get tagged eventually.

#37 Posted by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: yea you're right, if they gang up on him with with perfect teamwork he'll get tagged by something eventually, but BFR is not allowed and physical strikes of any kind won't be putting him down any time soon (unless they hit they same spot repeatedly, even then he'd just get tiny scratches and bruises)

So the teams only chance of winning is Boros' beam or broken abilities like ash bones, and the only once that has a chance of killing him is the latter

last but not least, Naruto is at MOST light speed, and probably a few microseconds FTL if you highball it (or have a good enough argument). I believe he is on average or at least MHS+, and certainly quadruple digit mach

#38 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince solos

#39 Posted by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

So... I can't be the only person who's ever wondered exactly wth this is on the back of the moon in th GOH verse

#41 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: If you read the current raws it's shown. Although I'll spoil it for you so you don't have to go through the trouble.

Budda

No Caption Provided

#42 Edited by HigherPower (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: That's not a big spoiler but thanks because I've been wondering for the longest time