#1 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

All Blood-Lusted

No-Prep

Fight takes place on an indestructible planet where they can go all out

They start 500 metres apart.

First Born

No Caption Provided

Immortality: Like all of the Olympians, the First Born is immortal and has spent the last 7000 years digging himself out of the Earth, with presumably little to no nourishment.

Superhuman strength: The First Born has an unknown degree of superhuman strength, but has shown the ability to easily contend with heavy hitters like Wonder Woman and Orion at the same time. The First Born's strength appears to be so vast he can hold open a Boomtube portal, something the New God Orion had never seen before. He has also boasted that his blows has leveled mountains.

Linguistic absorption: A peculiar trait that allowed the First Born to learn modern English by eating the brain of a man.

Durability: So far the First Born has endured the pressure of the Earth's core and the chill of the Antarctic unaided and unbothered by the heat, cold and pressure. In battle he has shown to be easily able to endure the blows of Wonder Woman, Ares and Orion.

Leadership: During his time on Earth, before his banishment, the First Born commanded an army of Hayena-men that he considered his family.

(New-52) Darkseid

No Caption Provided

Superhuman Strength: Uxas is a very powerful alien from the planet Apokalips. His strength easily exceeds 100 tons as he is one of the strongest characters in the DC universe. However, his strength varies on his incarnation. Despite his strength fluctuations, his strength alone is a force to be reckoned with. He can easily destroy colossal objects, overpower far stronger characters especially cosmic beings, has the capability to bend and break any man-made material, lift massive objects, and easily demolish immensely fortified infrastructures. His strength is so great that he can easily overpower heavyweights such as Superman and Wonder Woman in hand to hand combat. He has also been shown destroying a Green Lantern Ring with his bare hands.

Superhuman Speed: Due to Darkseid's New God Physiology, he can think, react, and move faster than a well rounded Olympic Athlete who engages in everyday exercise. Although not as fast as speedsters such as Flash and Superman, he would often surprise his foes by appearing right behind them. It is said that he can react within microseconds.Superhuman Stamina: Darkseid's tissues don't create fatigue toxins resulting in him having inexhaustible stamina.Invulnerability: Darkseid is extremely resistant to most forms of physical and mental harm. Darkseid's full durability capacity varies depending on the incarnation. Overall, because he is a high-tier cosmic being, humans couldn't even begin to harm him, bullets bounce off him, rockets, bombs and lasers won't even leave a mark on him, and high-voltage energy emissions can't penetrate through him. He is completely immune to all earthly diseases and viruses. Despite his resistance, powerful beings like Superman or the Martian Manhunter can cause him great distress and pain. Also, materials forged from his home world can hurt him as well. He, like all New Gods, is vulnerable to Radion.Immortality: As a New God, Darkseid has an extended lifespan which allows him to exist indefinitely. He doesn't age, wither, or degrade. He has been reduced to nothing before by the Spectre but it has been shown that he reformed his body shortly thereafter.

Omega Effect

Darkseid is fueled by the Omega Effect which is a force of entropy from the destructive side of the Source. He can use the omega effect in a plethora of ways.

• Omega Beams: Darkseid's most destructive use of the Omega Effect. He focuses this power as a form of concussion that fires from his eyes. He has complete control over it that he can change its path at will. He can make it travel in a straight line, curve, bend, or twist around corners. When it hits a target, it quickly reduces the target into nothing. His Omega Beams are proven ineffective against Wonder Woman's bracelets, as they were created from the Olympian Aegis. Nothing has been said to to survive the full Omega Effect except for stronger beings such as Doomsday, Superman, and Hank Henshaw.
  • Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in the Universe. He can also attack them telepathically and invade their thoughts.
  • Mind Control: Darkseid can control the actions and perception of multiple individuals at once.
  • Telekinesis: Darkseid can mentally influence the movement of other objects to move with the use of his mind.
  • Matter Manipulation: With the use of the Omega Effect, Darkseid can dissipate and disperse molecules from an object or organism. He can create life or erase them out of existence. He could also use it to control the internal reactions of an organism such as to de-evolve it.
  • Teleportation: Darkseid can teleport himself and other beings anywhere in the universe.
  • Size Alteration: He can easily manipulate his size, density and mass.
  • Omega Sanction: Probably one of the most disastrous effects the Omega Effect can give. It can be described as a living hell for it traps the organism in a series of alternate realities, each one worse than the previous.

VS

H'el

No Caption Provided

is abilities common in Kryptonians under yellow suns include:

Super-Strength - H'el has displayed strength enough to engage both Superboy and Superman in a physical fight.Flight - Much like his fellow Kryptonians, H'el can fly easily without any visible effortInvulnerability - He has shown little to no damage after attacks from other super-powered beings.Super-Hearing - He is able to hear from great distances.Super Speed - He has displayed speeds beyond Superman's, but it is unclear if it was purely speed or if it was due to his teleportation abilities.Longevity - H'el has claimed to be mentored by Jor-El, yet appears to be merely a few years older than Superman, Jor-El's son.Total Recall - He seems to be able to recall memories in almost perfect detail.Intellect - His intellect is vast enough to allow him to be the top student of Jor-El, one of Krypton's best scientists.Super Healing - This is not certain. In his first appearance, H'el had multiple scares all over his body. Now, however, he is largely scar free. On the other hand, this could be attributed to artists failing to remember to draw all of the scarsHis abilities never displayed by Kryptonians under the yellow sun in the New 52 include:

Teleportation - He has shown the ability to appear and disappear at will, originally thought to be just super-speed, H'el has teleported others great distances in the blink of an eye, for instance, moving from the surface of the sun back to Earth seemingly instantly. He is also capable of teleporting the entire Fortress of Solitude at will.Telekinesis - He has shown the ability to move objects with his mind, create force fields, and has displayed fine control of his telekinesis allowing him to affect things on a molecular level (as when he began to deconstruct Superboy to see how he was made). His telekinesis seems to work like Superboy's, giving him an understanding of/mental connection to what he applies it to as if it were another sense.Telepathy - H'el has displayed several abilities that fall under the scope of telepathy. He gave Supergirl the ability to speak English and gave her the illusion that he was Superman.Matter Manipulation - H'el was able to shrink Supergirl down to send her to the bottled city of Kandor, but expressed that he was unable to do the same with his own body, so the extent of this ability is unknownAstral Projection - H'el has shown the ability to project himself to others when he himself is not physically able to accompany them. Similar to the use of holograms. However, this could be another application of his telepathic abilities.

Wraith

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities

Alien Physiology: Wraith has a physiology that is similar to, but much stronger than that of Superman, absorbing on hundred and sixty gigawatts of solar energy at any given moment in comparison to Superman's one hundred and forty. FlightSound Manipulation: Capable of tightening his throat muscles to create an echo chamber in order to release a sonic attack from his mouth.Superhuman Durability: Capable of withstanding more force than Superman.Superhuman Speed: Capable of catching a punch from Superman with minimal effort.Superhuman Strength: Possesses a strength greater than that of Superman, able to kick him halfway across the United States

I tried make it different from the usual battles, and as these character are new and have limited feats, I have listed them here for you.

#2 Edited by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by BoringPerson (3744 posts) - - Show Bio

H'El solos. Teleportation allows him to avoid Omega Beams and he is capable of damaging Darkseid... at least superficially.

He can also blitz bfr everyone here before they can sense he's done anything.

#4 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: I can finally use pictures now, because of new computer, so my arguments will be backed up most of the time.

Also why team 2 in particular?

#5 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: H'el can just send them to the sun in a moments notice

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#6 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#7 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: First Born has easily withstood the Earth's harshest temperatures, due to being inside the Earth which around 4500c, while the suns surface is between 5500c-6000c, it will not affect him, also Darkseid has easily survived a heat vision from Superman, which is supposedly as hot as the sun.

#8 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el teleports them off planet

#9 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Don't recall New 52 Superman's heat vision being that hot.

H'el can also break them apart like he did Superboy on a molecular level...

#10 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Good point.

The First Born annihilated Wonder Woman and Orion at the same time; he also defeated Ares, that easily makes him more than a threat.

H'el beat Superman and Superboy at the same time.

First Born beat Wonder Woman and Orion at the same time.

First born feat does look slightly better.

#11 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: On telekinesis alone, H'el was able to hold back Superman, Wonder Woman, and Superboy.

#12 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (6162 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

First Born solos.

#13 Posted by Spartan101 (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#14 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: True, but what about the Omega beam, New-52 Darkseid Ko'd Superman with 1 Omega beam.

#15 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

New-52 Darkseid is ridiculously powerful.

#16 Posted by Jacthripper (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

New-52 Darkseid gives team 1 an easy win

#17 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

All 4 are well above Superman, anyone else?

#18 Posted by Night4345 (8450 posts) - - Show Bio

H'El can just shrink them. In a actual fight... I don't know I guess Team 1 but it would be a close match.

#19 Edited by primebonnick (4291 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#20 Posted by brainstorm01 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

team of h'el

#21 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega beams ftw

#22 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#23 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el still solos

#24 Posted by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

Love to see wraith being used in a battle, he's been very impressive so far. But I see Darkseid and team 1 winning this. Omega beams ftw

#25 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Thank you, I tried to do this battle as there is very little known on the character.

#26 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen

Doesn't stop him from being teleported off planet

#27 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@frozen

Doesn't stop him from being teleported off planet

He can destroy the planet.

#28 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen Doubtful. There's a reason he didn't destroy it before. His daughter is still on Earth.

#29 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I just noticed the OP says 'indestructible' planet. But he could do so without that rule in place, he has the power to do so.

#30 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen It doesn't matter. He's not going to kill his daughter

#31 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: He would if he was bloodlusted.

#32 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Doubtful. Nothing yet indicates he's a lack of morals like his Pre-52 self or that he could bring her back if he killed here

#33 Edited by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: The OP said he was bloodlusted, then I noticed it said 'indestructible' planet.

#34 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Doesn't mean he'd try and destroy planet

#35 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: That was his mental state when he did, or atleast he had no remorse.

#36 Posted by fightobessed (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: First Born has easily withstood the Earth's harshest temperatures, due to being inside the Earth which around 4500c, while the suns surface is between 5500c-6000c, it will not affect him, also Darkseid has easily survived a heat vision from Superman, which is supposedly as hot as the sun.

First Born withstanding Apollo's sun blast are a lot more impressive than the Earth temperature heat. Apollo's generic Sun-blast supercharged Superman more than he has ever been, and Superman has gone to chill in the sun before. That speaks volumes about Apollo temp/ solar output and just what kind of power First Born endured. As hot as the sun...pfffttt. God of Sun does it better. Not to mention how he tanked the boom tube collapse atomizing.

Anyway, I give it to Team 2. First Born has amazing durability, endurance, and sheer surviving ability, but he has no long range attacks or flight. Born is a straight up bruiser. Everyone else is not. Darkseid is much better off in that he has the Omega beams, but he also lacks flight. Of course flight isn't everything.

It pretty much comes down to whether team Krpytonian can dodge or endure Omega beams for long enough they can drop Darkseid. Both of them are faster than him. I consider Superman slightly faster than Darkseird (conceptually it makes sense to me despite darkseird having no real speed feats), and these guys are even or slightly faster than Superman.

Speed adv check. Opponents unable to reach them well if they fly smart, check. Last check are H'el TK, teleport, and time powers. Teleporting lets him dodge omega beams, which don't have feats of hitting through dimensions...yet. Tk lets him screw with Darkseid..and time out let's him BFR.

If BFR is off the table I would go with Darkseid eventually winning. First Born helps too...

#37 Posted by Bruxae (18147 posts) - - Show Bio

First Born and Darkseid take it with relative ease.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#38 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

First Born and Darkseid take it with relative ease.

How?

#39 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@fightobessed: good answer, but what about Wraith and H'el, who goes down first and last in your opinion.

#40 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for injusticeforall
#41 Posted by InjusticeForAll (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Wraith solos.

Nobody in this list can pack the punch that he can.

#42 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@injusticeforall: I doubt anyone can solo, and the other definitely pack the same punches as him.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#43 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say whatever planet or solar system they fight in loses.

#44 Posted by aquaman01 (1948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. No matter how strong they are, one hit of the OB's will immediately ko them. Team 2 might have enough time to KO FB before DS chooses to use the OB's.

#45 Posted by Reactor (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how disjointed everyone's opinions are lol

#46 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor: I know, that's why I created the thread; as these characters are very close in power and have very good feat against Superman level characters.

And for most people It comes down to opinion and there limited feat.

#47 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#48 Edited by fightobessed (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27 said:

@fightobessed: good answer, but what about Wraith and H'el, who goes down first and last in your opinion.

I'd guess H'el goes down first just because it's a fact that Wraith absorbs more Solar energy at any given time than Superman, and by extension heals faster. In theory, H'el could probably heal himself via molecular manipulation, but he never showed it. H'el was was more I tear things apart instead of put them back together. Then again, I just remember he had that whole 3 of me in different times things...still didn't heal himself though

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#49 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for injusticeforall
#50 Edited by InjusticeForAll (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@injusticeforall: I doubt anyone can solo, and the other definitely pack the same punches as him.

This right here tells me that you know absolutely nothing about wraith.