Firelord vs. Firestorm

  • 97 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

4306

Forum Posts

161

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

We don't got no water, let the motherf*cker burn!  Battle begins in the middle of the Sahara desert.  Who wins? 

caption
caption





































vs.

caption
caption



































Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Firestorm.

Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Firestorm

Avatar image for the_scourge
The_Scourge

5345

Forum Posts

9826

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Scourge
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Firestorm."
Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Scarlet Thor

I think Firelord can beat original Firestorm although the new Firestorm is more powerful

Avatar image for atphantom
AtPhantom

14434

Forum Posts

25163

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

Firelords powers are simply pyrokinetic there is nothing he can do except control fire.
While Firestorms powers probably wouldn't allow him to transmute a herald of Galactus, it gives him a greater variety, and he should win here...

Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Scarlet Thor
AtPhantom said:
"Firelords powers are simply pyrokinetic there is nothing he can do except control fire.
While Firestorms powers probably wouldn't allow him to transmute a herald of Galactus, it gives him a greater variety, and he should win here..."
I don't think that this is true... Firelord prefers to use his power cosmic as cosmic flame but that doesn't mean he can only control flames
Avatar image for lordcosmicking
LordCosmicKing

2717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By LordCosmicKing

true each herald uses their power differently but have same potential

Avatar image for atphantom
AtPhantom

14434

Forum Posts

25163

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

It says on wikipeida that he can project energy from his staff and eyes, and has power over the electromagnetic spectrum...
Neither it nor vine say anything about transmutation or something similar...

Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Scarlet Thor
AtPhantom said:
"It says on wikipeida that he can project energy from his staff and eyes, and has power over the electromagnetic spectrum...
Neither it nor vine say anything about transmutation or something similar..."
Well the electromagnetic spectrum goes beyond just fire...
I don't know about matter I haven't red that much of him but certainly can affect more than just flames
Avatar image for atphantom
AtPhantom

14434

Forum Posts

25163

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By AtPhantom

It also says FL has the power output of a small star... I'm having second thoughts...

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

10214

Forum Posts

1384

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Firelord as a herald can easily take this...

Each herald uses there powers different...Firelord's flame is cosmic.
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"I don't think that this is true... Firelord prefers to use his power cosmic as cosmic flame but that doesn't mean he can only control flames"


If Firelord has been written to only control flames through the power Cosmic, then that's what he can do. Heralds like him, Terrax, Morg, and Fallen One don't use the power Cosmic in the same manner that Silver Surfer does.

Scarlet Thor said:

"Well the electromagnetic spectrum goes beyond just fire...
I don't know about matter I haven't red that much of him but certainly can affect more than just flames"


Prove he can effect more than flames.

Akira Overdrive said:

"Firelord as a herald can easily take this...
Each herald uses there powers different...Firelord's flame is cosmic."

Firestorm's scope of power is greater, even though Firelord is a Herald. I don't wanna say this, but I don't think it's a stretch that Firestorm could use his transmutation abilities against him...

Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Scarlet Thor

You want me to prove what?
That he can control the EM spetrum?
It's in his bio. I don't have scans

Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"You want me to prove what?
That he can control the EM spetrum?
It's in his bio. I don't have scans"

OK. According to his bio, he has control over the EM spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. He doesn't have complete control, and even if he had it, it wouldn't help. Under his weaknesses, it says that molecular dispersion kills him. Firestorm has molecular control over matter. He wins.
Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"You want me to prove what?
That he can control the EM spetrum?
It's in his bio. I don't have scans"

OK. According to his bio, he has control over the EM spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. He doesn't have complete control, and even if he had it, it wouldn't help. Under his weaknesses, it says that molecular dispersion kills him. Firestorm has molecular control over matter. He wins."
Yes but we don't know if the power cosmic will allow his molecules to be transmuted.
If I recall correctly Sersi was unable to affect a heralds molecules as well
Avatar image for castleking
castleking

24741

Forum Posts

2211

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By castleking

i like to help u scarlet but so hard to find scans of firelord cause i know he can take down firestorm

Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"Yes but we don't know if the power cosmic will allow his molecules to be transmuted.
If I recall correctly Sersi was unable to affect a heralds molecules as well"

What does his weakness say, Scarlet? And, Sersi's molecular control is not as great as Firestorm's. If you're gonna believe a bio that says he can control the EM spectrum, why can't you believe his weakness?

castleking said:
"i know he can take down firestorm"
He can't. Too bad he couldn't take Spidey down...
Avatar image for castleking
castleking

24741

Forum Posts

2211

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By castleking

you know funny how people like to use low showings in threads and try to negate their entire ability by one bad showing i guess heralds are pushovers since what Black Panther did to SS

Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Static Shock
castleking said:
"you know funny how people like to use low showings in threads and try to negate their entire ability by one bad showing i guess heralds are pushovers since what Black Panther did to SS"

I disregard what Black Panther did to SS. The fact that he did it makes me angry. Also, what I said about Spidey beating Firelord was meant to be funny. It didn't require a 'LOL'. But, just know that in this fight, Firelord is a pushover to Firestorm.
Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Yes but we don't know if the power cosmic will allow his molecules to be transmuted.
If I recall correctly Sersi was unable to affect a heralds molecules as well"

What does his weakness say, Scarlet? And, Sersi's molecular control is not as great as Firestorm's. If you're gonna believe a bio that says he can control the EM spectrum, why can't you believe his weakness?


Actually my friend Sersi was able to hold a part of the universe together when it was collapsing so I say her ability is greater.
As for the Heralds they seem to have total control over their molecules. But anyway I never said that Firelord would win. I only said he would win over the first firestorm
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"As for the Heralds they seem to have total control over their molecules."
So, you're saying that him being weak to molecular dispersion isn't true?
Avatar image for rei_kai
Rei-Kai

2721

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Rei-Kai

One's an elemental, the other is a Cosmic. I tend to go with Cosmics in that regard.

Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"As for the Heralds they seem to have total control over their molecules."
So, you're saying that him being weak to molecular dispersion isn't true?"
No I can accept the part of his weakness. But I think that it's an other thing to transmute something and a different thing to completely destroy.
Molecular destruction can come by destroying the molecules by using great power. Molecular transmutation means severing the atomic bonds. And while I believe Firestorm can do the first it will be highly impossible to achieve the other
Avatar image for rei_kai
Rei-Kai

2721

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By Rei-Kai

In Annihilation, Firelord was actually revived by that kinda power. When Kllr't (Super Skrull) was fighting with someone, they bumped into Firelord's 'corpse' and the energy revived him. I am unsure if Firestorm could really affect Firelord.

Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Static Shock
Rei-Kai said:
"In Annihilation, Firelord was actually revived by that kinda power. When Kllr't (Super Skrull) was fighting with someone, they bumped into Firelord's 'corpse' and the energy revived him. I am unsure if Firestorm could really affect Firelord."
You may have to be more detailed. It seems like you said bumping into him revived Firelord.
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"Molecular destruction can come by destroying the molecules by using great power. Molecular transmutation means severing the atomic bonds. And while I believe Firestorm can do the first it will be highly impossible to achieve the other"

I haven't seen Firestorm do that, but I think he could, since he is normally fused with Martin Stein (who is a scientist) in the Firestorm matrix. His ability to alter molecules is limited by his will and imagination. And, when fused with someone with considerable scientific knowledge, his abilities are greater than normal.  
Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Molecular destruction can come by destroying the molecules by using great power. Molecular transmutation means severing the atomic bonds. And while I believe Firestorm can do the first it will be highly impossible to achieve the other"

I haven't seen Firestorm do that, but I think he could, since he is normally fused with Martin Stein (who is a scientist) in the Firestorm matrix. His ability to alter molecules is limited by his will and imagination. And, when fused with someone with considerable scientific knowledge, his abilities are greater than normal.  "
I know but still severing atomic bonds on molecules bonded by the power cosmic is something never seen befor. He could beat him by power alone after a good fight though
Avatar image for castleking
castleking

24741

Forum Posts

2211

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By castleking

just like everyone says u cant transmute supes should apply more to a  cosmic being

Avatar image for rei_kai
Rei-Kai

2721

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Rei-Kai

Well, you can transmute Supes. DC just doesn't like the idea of it and keeps trying to make him resistant to everything.

Avatar image for castleking
castleking

24741

Forum Posts

2211

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By castleking

pretty soon dc wont have to worry when they lose the rights to him

Avatar image for scarlet_thor
Scarlet Thor

1178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Scarlet Thor
castleking said:
"pretty soon dc wont have to worry when they lose the rights to him"
What???
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Static Shock
castleking said:
"just like everyone says u cant transmute supes should apply more to a  cosmic being"

Superman has survived matter manipulation/transmution on several occasions, according to another Vine user. However, I can't prove this.
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"One's a DC, the other is a Marvel. I tend to go with Marvel in that regard."
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By Static Shock
HalJordan1986x said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"One's a DC, the other is a Marvel. I tend to go with Marvel in that regard."
"
O_o
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"One's a DC, the other is a Marvel. I tend to go with Marvel in that regard."
"
O_o"
Well its true
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
geraldthesloth

32690

Forum Posts

244

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By geraldthesloth
castleking said:
"pretty soon dc wont have to worry when they lose the rights to him"
???
Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

230357

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By King Saturn
DC is losing the Rights to Superman ?

WOW
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Static Shock
castleking said:
"pretty soon dc wont have to worry when they lose the rights to him"

I don't believe that. And, why are they losing rights to their own character?

HalJordan1986x said:
"Well its true"
People could go vice versa on that. It could be true that you would go with Marvel. But, not true that the Marvel character is stronger than the DC character.
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By HalJordan1986x
King Saturn said:
"DC is losing the Rights to Superman ?

WOW
"
I doubt it

DC has Warner Bros backing them up and they have too much money
Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90109

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Firelord.OVERKILL.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

What can Firelord do to Firestorm?

Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90109

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"What can Firelord do to Firestorm?"
Beat him to death.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Vance Astro said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"What can Firelord do to Firestorm?"
Beat him to death."
How?
Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

230357

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By King Saturn
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC is losing the Rights to Superman ?

WOW
"
I doubt it

DC has Warner Bros backing them up and they have too much money"
I hope so
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53094

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Beat him to death."
Intangiblity. Not happening.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Beat him to death."
Intangiblity. Not happening."
Yup.
Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90109

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Beat him to death."
Intangiblity. Not happening."
If he's going to be a chump and just be intangible the whole time than nobody wins.He's not going to be able to hurt Firelord and while he's intangible..Firelord can't hit him and he can't hit back.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

What makes you think Firestorm can't just turn him into a Daisy or something?

Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90109

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"What makes you think Firestorm can't just turn him into a Daisy or something?"
What makes you think transmutation works on a Herald?