#1 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27959 posts) - - Show Bio

Flitwick vs The Malfoys

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't let the drug addict look of Lucius fool you, he is fine.
Who wins?

#2 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

well he is significantly better than any of them (based on having defeated dolohov) but then 3on1 is kind of a big deal. Not sure atm

#3 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27959 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfan1992: He was a duelling champion when he was younger as well. And yeah, he also defeated Dolohov. That's why I added all 3 of them. They are not fodder death eaters, but they haven't showcased really good duelling feats. At least we can safely assume that they have led some attacks in the Wizarding Wars. Since, Lucius was Voldemort's second in command. And Draco is the weakest here since he is a student. Now, considering that all of them can use curses this would make them really dangerous against one. Should I remove Draco? Cause I'm not removing Lucius or Narcissa, this would make a clear victory in Flitwick's favor.

#4 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: yeah i recall him being stated to be duelling champion but that is pretty vague lol we have no idea how good his competition was. Yeah he is significantly better than any of the 3, 2 on 1 i would give it to him without much thought but 3 on 1 i dunno if he is fast enough

#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27959 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfan1992: That's true, but even if the competition wasn't you know competitive, he's a prfessor and a charms master now. He obviously got better. Thanks for the reply.

#6 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: oh dont get me wrong i think he's a total badass, and IMO he's roughly about the same level as mcgonagall (although this is just speculation)

#7 Posted by Goltop (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Flitwick wins if he takes out one of them quickly. Otherwise he loses.

#8 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Even granting his high skill level, 3 against 1 seems unfair to Flitwick. I'd have cut Draco and had it just be Mr. and Mrs. here.

#9 Edited by SocaJunkie (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

Draco is fodder considering he lost to Harry who got stomped by Snape.

Flitwick beating Dolohov means he’s at the height of the high tier seeing as Dolohov along with Bellatrix are only worse than the three god tiers of the HP verse by feats.

Lucius is about Snape level, having casually blocked Harry’s spells and holding back because Voldemort wanted him alive. He also stalemated Lupin. This unfortunately for him isn’t good enough considering Dolohov killed Remus.

As for Narcissus I really don’t remember her doing much but if we assume she’s about as powerful as the average Death Eater she could possibly distract Flitwick enough for Lucius to make some progress but I don’t see this happening because beating Dolohov is just too good of a feat: the guy was winning against Harry, Hermione and Neville in a 3 v 1, he stomped Moody and he killed Lupin. He’s in the same tier as Bellatrix who was fast enough to block a spell from Dumbledore who was lolblitzing the other Death Eaters. Flitwick with scaling should be much too fast for this team, best case scenario for them:

Draco gets one-shotted off the bat and the couple last a semi-decent amount of time before dying since Lucius is good enough to not get stomped immediately and Narcissus can be annoying.

#10 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

Draco is fodder considering he lost to Harry who got stomped by Snape.

Flitwick beating Dolohov means he’s at the height of the high tier seeing as Dolohov along with Bellatrix are only worse than the three god tiers of the HP verse by feats.

Lucius is about Snape level, having casually blocked Harry’s spells and holding back because Voldemort wanted him alive. He also stalemated Lupin. This unfortunately for him isn’t good enough considering Dolohov killed Remus.

As for Narcissus I really don’t remember her doing much but if we assume she’s about as powerful as the average Death Eater she could possibly distract Flitwick enough for Lucius to make some progress but I don’t see this happening because beating Dolohov is just too good of a feat: the guy was winning against Harry, Hermione and Neville in a 3 v 1, he stomped Moody and he killed Lupin. He’s in the same tier as Bellatrix who was fast enough to block a spell from Dumbledore who was lolblitzing the other Death Eaters. Flitwick with scaling should be much too fast for this team, best case scenario for them:

Draco gets one-shotted off the bat and the couple last a semi-decent amount of time before dying since Lucius is good enough to not get stomped immediately and Narcissus can be annoying.

To be fair, that was Fifth-Year Harry, whereas Snape easily beat a bloodlusted Sixth Year Harry. From that I'd take Snape to be at least a little ahead of Lucius, though maybe not by a landslide.

Also, while I agree that Dolohov beating Lupin is a good feat, in fairness to him he had been out of practice for a while due to spending so much time caring for his then-pregnant wife. I think that a less-out-of-practice Lupin might have done better. It is a good feat regardless though, and yes, Dolohov is a better duelist than any of the Malfoys.

Avatar image for celestialknight
#11 Posted by CelestialKnight (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Flitwick tbh

#12 Posted by SoImMe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Flitwick takes out the trash