Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EcoBlitz
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• Fiamma has used Index to access full control of the holy right. If he gets stomped he can summon arch angel Gabriel.
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EcoBlitz

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Jiren has significantly better Stats, but To Aru Charakters are Hax as Hell.

I don´t think the Holy Right work against Jiren, because i don´t see that Jiren is Evil.

Interessting are the Ability "The Strike that ends everything it touches" and "Turn into a fairy". There is no Reason, why the Hax doesen´t work, because DC isn´t relevant in To Aru at least (See Touma)

But i don´t think Fiamma has the Reaction to attack Jiren. Are both bloodlustet, or in Charakter? First, Jiren stomps. Last, Fiamma destroyed, or turn Jiren into a fairy. Jiren by Charakter underestimated his Enemys and give those a chance to attack him. Stupid misstake, even if the Enemys only Planetary-Level.

If Fiamma becames Help by Gabriel, Jiren should outclasses him too, but Jiren can´t kill Gabriel because his Immortality.

By Stats, Jiren wins, especially because Fiamma isn´t immortal and Jiren can speedblitz him.

By Hax, Fiamma (And Gabriel) wins.

There are more powerfull Beings in To Aru, far above DBS.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EcoBlitz

@caocao: I’m not sure you fully understand fiamma’s ability because you’re mentioning stuff like “jiren isn’t evil” and “jiren can speed blitz”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@caocao: I’m not sure you fully understand fiamma’s ability because you’re mentioning stuff like “jiren isn’t evil” and “jiren can speed blitz”

Well, maybe i misunderstood Fiamma´s Ability. Can you me explain the "The Holy Right"?

And at the Speedblitz, i know we are not the same opinion with the Lightspeed in DBS. That is only the Scenario if he realy is MFTL.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EcoBlitz

@caocao:

] The Holy Right is as strong as it needs to be. Its strength depends on Fiamma of the Right’s needs and the enemy that stands before him — ergo, the Holy Right simply defeats whatever it targets with the precise amount of force needed, no more no less.[6] Touma likened Fiamma of the Right’s power to having a "defeat" option in an RPG among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item". Touma goes onto saying the Holy Right ignores its enemies actions and simply crushes them regardless.(Obviously this won’t be taken as a NLF, wanked and then say he can defeat a multiversal opponent or stuff like that)

Fiamma can’t be speed blitzed, just like accelerator can’t be speed blitzed, they have automatic defenses that don’t rely on their reaction or speed.

Namiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The no limit fallacy is strong with this one. Jiren stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@caocao:

] The Holy Right is as strong as it needs to be. Its strength depends on Fiamma of the Right’s needs and the enemy that stands before him — ergo, the Holy Right simply defeats whatever it targets with the precise amount of force needed, no more no less.[6] Touma likened Fiamma of the Right’s power to having a "defeat" option in an RPG among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item". Touma goes onto saying the Holy Right ignores its enemies actions and simply crushes them regardless.(Obviously this won’t be taken as a NLF, wanked and then say he can defeat a multiversal opponent or stuff like that)

Fiamma can’t be speed blitzed, just like accelerator can’t be speed blitzed, they have automatic defenses that don’t rely on their reaction or speed.

Ok, thanks for the explaination. Another Question, because you said he have automatic defenses like Accelrelator:

Can Fiamma of the Right survive in Space? I agree that non of the Dragon Ball Charakters can breack Accelrelators Vector-System, but what happend if someone destroyed the Sun? The Side Effect on Earth is even deadly for Accelerator, because he is only human. He have to breath, to eat, etc. So if Fiamma have similar Powers, then nothing in Dragon Ball can attack him on the direct way. It doesen´t matter if his opponent is a City or Galaxy-Level Enemy. But if someone have the Powers to destroy at least a Sun, it could be difficult. But honestly, i don´t think Jiren is so smart to destroy the Sun. He will fight against Fiamma of the Right and as a true fighter, he will attack him directly.

Nah, i don´t think it is NLF, nor is someone like Jiren Multiverse. He is a 3-D Charakter like Fiamma, but first hat with his Hax better chances. The Hax in To Aru is very powerfull and Touma is only the one who can bypass them, because his Hax give´s him the possibility.

If Jiren fights in Charakter, he is so stupid and let his Anime the first Attack. Big Mistake as i said.

If Jiren fights bloodlostet he attacks Fiamma immediatly, but i.d.k. if you said his Defense are on the same Level like Accelerators Vectors, he can´t harm Fiamma. You need a higherdimensional Charakter or Power, but Jiren isn´t and he hasn´t.

At least, Fiamma should win both Rounds.

And sorry for my bad english.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EcoBlitz

@caocao: yes fiamma needs to breathe

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namiii: lmao this is how DBS fanboys react when something isn’t easy to explain or isn’t their fav wank hero winning.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy right hit's with just enough force to end the target, how that translates against Jiren is literally anyones guess.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiamma has never faced anything remotely close to jiren. he gets stomped

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Namiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theyoungwolf: What has Fiamma done to be a nuisance to Jiren? He'll do jack shit. Jiren wins

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is Fiamma?

Avatar image for planetbuster012
PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@caocao:

Does that mean Fiamma can destroy a nigh-omnipotent via her attack?

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this Fiamma character isn't multiversal I'm backing Jiren because he has feats that put him way above Universal. Being able to shake an infinite Universe with his powerup for example.

@ecoblitz said:

VS

• Fiamma has used Index to access full control of the holy right. If he gets stomped he can summon arch angel Gabriel.

Also, I doubt Jiren gives a darn about Holy powers and angels so what's with this? Feats on the Arch angel Gabriel?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#18 higherpower  Moderator

Jiren wins.

Avatar image for namesclassified
NamesClassified

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone showcase an attack or hax that'll work Jiren?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

@namesclassified said:

Can someone showcase an attack or hax that'll work Jiren?

Any hax could potentially work on jiren if it has good feats or feats of working on people around his level. fiamma seems to be planetary at best

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namiii: oh btw I forgot to point this out, I’m glad dbs is ending lol.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: shaking infinite nothingness isn’t worth mentioning as 0X infinity is still 0 can’t debate in my own thread so I’m just gonna point out little things.

Oh and Angel Gabriel erased all the stars in the sky just by manifesting and doesn’t have a physical form per say.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: Fiamma is a guy, I don’t know about nigh omnipotent but take this as you will, he and ollerus were able to stalemate othinus who is multiversal.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uglysoulgod: Fiamma? Planetary at best? How you got to that conclusion is beyond me. Wait, maybe not. Let me guess VSbattle??

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@planetbuster012: Fiamma is a guy, I don’t know about nigh omnipotent but take this as you will, he and ollerus were able to stalemate othinus who is multiversal.

I don't understand you said his power is to be stronger then whatever he is against and kill them no matter what,so he can 1 shot a nigh-omnipotent via his ability you explained.you said he stalemated a multiverse being how does Jiren fight him? Why didn't his ability surpass a multiversal being?

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps no contest.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Good luck reaching anything that instantly auto hits you with no reaction time.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Good luck reaching anything that instantly auto hits you with no reaction time.

Lmao Jiren already countered something like that its called Ultra Instinct. Go watch.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: UI doesn't Autohit you from across the room Holy Right does Fiamma wills it to strike instantly and it does so, always Auto hitting. Fiamma also has the Strike that ends anything it touches which will do what it's name implies and Jiren ain't got the hax negation feats to claim he could nullify it, it's already iffy about Jiren surviving the regular Auto hit's you instantly with just enough force to end you holy right.

Avatar image for eternalsaiyan32
EternalSaiyan32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: UI doesn't Autohit you from across the room Holy Right does Fiamma wills it to strike instantly and it does so, always Auto hitting. Fiamma also has the Strike that ends anything it touches which will do what it's name implies and Jiren ain't got the hax negation feats to claim he could nullify it, it's already iffy about Jiren surviving the regular Auto hit's you instantly with just enough force to end you holy right.

Still too slow, Jiren blinks and solos.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheDeathstar

@stephengreen said:

It won't work Jiren has something better than even precognition. Feats of said Hax working on being on Jiren's level? Don't go around using No Limits Fallacy, Dragon Ball characters have time to time proven that Power>Hax and shown such resistance. How would he even react to Jiren and not get speedblitz? How would that even bypass Jiren's shield? Keep in mind even intangible attacks which can phase and ignore durability didn't work on Jiren.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ElderElijah190

Jiren has instantly hit and stomped universal beings with a glare,he also overpowered a being that doesn't rely on his senses to give out a clearance as to were he would be striking from,he automatically strikes from all angles. He's the same guy that could also once again glare away attacks,not just average physical attacks like the universal genkidama but he could also stop a time projected attack with his glare also. Keep in mind jiren was in a time loop when he performed said feat. And dbz also has a thing(hakai) which could erase anything it touches from existence and operates on a universal scale,jiren is above said tiers that brings such high end feats to the table.

Not saying who would win but i fail to see how jiren can be taking down here the slightest bit. What happens when jiren speedblitz fiamma to hell before he thinks of willing anything in the first place.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: You don't speedblitz fiamma because you can't his Holy right is literally Auto instant hit as soon as shit starts you won't get to step or move a muscle before something MFTL instantly hits you automatically not able to be dodged or reacted to as it's sudden and bypasses defenses Jiren's Glare isn't going to cut it against Fiamma's Holy Right and that's not counting his Strike that ends all that it touches. Not with Jiren's current feats anyway unless Jiren gains massive anti hax in the next episodes he's not winning this.

The Holy Right itself is literally your struck with just the right enough force to end you before you can move react or run. Btw Fiamma can teleport aswell.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephengreen said:

It won't work Jiren has something better than even precognition. Feats of said Hax working on being on Jiren's level? Don't go around using No Limits Fallacy, Dragon Ball characters have time to time proven that Power>Hax and shown such resistance. How would he even react to Jiren and not get speedblitz? How would that even bypass Jiren's shield? Keep in mind even intangible attacks which can phase and ignore durability didn't work on Jiren.

False, Hit's crushing fist he imbued with the Time cage pierced Jiren as shown by his chest indent, Hit's regular Crushing fist ki shot Jiren sensed and crushed it he didn't let it hit him. Cute, the Holy Right doesn't care about precog no movement is necessary for Fiamma to Holy right someones ass it's sudden and automatic and instant said attack ignores durability, Speed is irrelevant Jiren is already eating a Holy right as its an auto instant attack that always hits and is not able to be dodged.

The strike that ends everything it touches bypasses durability like the holy right but then erases whatever it hits. Fiamma himself can teleport he also has instant death feathers.

Unless Jiren gains massive anti hax in the next episodes his regular glare at something or try to overpower it? Ain't working here he's facing a force that hit's him with just enough oomph to end him by the default Holy right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, only possiblity i see is that Jiren destroyes the Planet. Fiamma needs oxygen to breath.

To Aru Charakteres aren´t most powerfull by Power, but by Hax they are a pain in the ***.

The Point with the instand-Attacks is interesting, but only if this the truth. And even if, when those Shields works like Accelrelators Vectorsystem, then Speed is totaly irrelevant, because everything creates a vector. But i.d.k. if Fiamma his Shield realy that similar.

Power isn´t realy relevant against every Type of Hax, because we can´t equal the Hax from other Verses with the Hax of one Verse except, they are already proven that those Hax has his limit. The only point is, to know which Hax is realy relevant and no NLF. But honestly, Jiren is a Tank. I personaly think that those Hax doesen´t hit him with 100%. He is by his Stats far above Fiamma in every Point, so i think he has a realistic Chance. But directly attack Fiamma isn´t the way that he should use.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this a joke?jiren stomps, he is above time!no argument and lock the thread.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma wins.

Too many hax.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Hey you didn't answer my question at #26

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Mismatch this should be locked

This is like an ant vs a human, but I guess NLFs are all the rage these days *yawn*

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: my bad, he didn’t beat said multiversal being because she was more powerful than him, but he did have a hax spell that nearly killed her.

Saying he beats everyone no matter what because “hurr durr powers” would be a NLf

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@planetbuster012: my bad, he didn’t beat said multiversal being because she was more powerful than him, but he did have a hax spell that nearly killed her.

Saying he beats everyone no matter what because “hurr durr powers” would be a NLf

I'm not understanding The Holy Right then,the ability is to have enough power to 1shot the target no matter what correct and speed is irrelevant to him as well apparently? I'm not saying that he can beat anyone just reading what you posted as his ability description is,so what is his limit ?

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: It doesn't really have one lol. The only time he stopped using it was when he was backed by Heaven itself and all of its angels, including those that can manipulate every light and star in the universe effortlessly.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cynicalweeaboo: EcoBlitz said he lost to a multiversal being though,so it must have a limit?

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: Yes, Invisible Thing hard stomped him. But Imagine Breaker (a weaker version) is universal and was near powerless against him.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump