User Lists: 0

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Adult toshiro stomp .

Stop at 1 , everything above is a mismatch .

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely stops at 1. 2 and up are stomps. Why is Shunsui so high in the gauntlet? He should be 1, tbh. Zeref and Acno could actually beat Shunsui.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: @worldofruin6:How the hell does Toshiro beat them? There’s no way they’re that slow. Doesn’t Acno have some insane travel speed feat? Pretty sure that should count for a bullrush.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Toshiro could freeze Acno mid rush. Toshiro could freeze Acno's blast as he was shown to be able to freeze actual reishi and he blocked a swing from shikai Kenny while not in Adult form, so he can handle their physicals. With his feats against Gerard, I could definitely see Toshiro beating them. Kenny literally swings in their direction.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By El_directo_

This gauntlet is sooo out of order. Ichigo loses to zeref 10 out of 10 times.

R1- Zeref stomps. Acno doesn't need to fight. Time rewind will counter flash freeze or anything toshiro throws at him. Am gonna keep reminding everyone of zeref's broken abilities, cuz it seems like people here just seem to ignore these things and just end it with "they stomp" comments.

R2- Same as 1. Zeref stomps again(acno not needed). Time stop. Death wave. GG. It doesn't even matter if kenny can split the planet in half with his strength, he has absolutely no answer to time magic.

R3- This is were things get interesting. Gerard still has no answer to time stop or rewind but neither zeref nor acno have any answer to Gerard's miracle immortality. I see this round ending in a stalemate.

R4- Kouraku just dies. No answer to time stop/rewind. He also can't kill zeref cuz his immortal. He has a very good chance at killing acnologia but thats if he doesn't get blitzed by him first. Team stomps again.

R4- Oooohh boy. But then again...Barro still has no answer to Time stop(Lmao). But since he starts in vollastandig, neither zeref nor acno can touch him. The only thing I can think of that may or may not work would Be FAIRY LAW. I dont know how it will interact with intangibility, if it does work then zeref stops time and one shots him with LAW. If it doesn't then Stalemate. As barro still has no way to kill zeref(an immortal) not to mention he would be frozen in time anyways.

R6- Yama vaporizes acnologia. But for that to happen he would have to be unfrozen from Time stop which he can't. Lol. I know this sounds hilarious guys but, its just the truth, unless people begin to show resistances to Time Magic the FT will be a force to be reckon with. Yama also doesn't have the speed to blitz here. So Team stomps yama cuz of zeref.

R7- Ichibei still has no answer to time stop, however he can blitz before that happens and strips zeref of his power with his ink, very plausible. And when his done that, he just uses his final attack and erases zeref from existence, such that even reincarnation won't be possible, thus ending zeref forever. This is the one dude that I think will truly beat Zeref in bleach cuz of his crazy hax. Leaving acnologia. I dont see ichibei blitzing acno, in fact acno maybe faster for some reasons I dont want to get into now(kinda tryna avoid speed debate, its always a headache). At the very least none will be blitzing the other. But ichibei can quickly crippl e the dragon with his hax. Acno's got some much black on him its only gonna be a matter of time b4 he gets renamed black ant, and gets squashed. Ichibei takes this round 7-8/10.

R8- Ichigo gets stomped by zeref alone. No answer to time stop/rewind/immortality. I dont even know why he so high on the gauntlet.

R9- I'd favor Aizen to win this. This is solely due to the fact the his entire being is kyoukasuigetsu. He doesn't need a sword release to influence people anymore. So before zeref can think of stopping time he'd already be mindfucked. Same goes for acnologia. But then again, aizen will kill acno but he still can't kill zeref due to his immortality, but since KO is still a winning condition, he could ko zeref.

R10- Does juha have any answer to Time stop. I still get confused as to how the fuck almighty works. Can that save him when time is frozen? If it can he stomps them, cuz of the massive stat difference, and hes shown to ability to kill immortals (or at least absorb them, like he nearly did to aizen). However if almighty can't counter Time stop he gets fucking stomped.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Anything toshiro throws at acnologia will be eaten with utmost ease. Flash freeze won't do anything to him.

Kenny's swings can't kill an immortal. Also u completely ignoring zeref's time magic here. Everything isn't always about DC bro.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Toshiro, Zaraki, shisui and ichigo all lose very badly.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gilateen

Stops at 7 or 9

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah been loving the recent rise of FT as of recently.

Can someone please tell me if the following still counts?:

Forget Rock Lee, if Might Guy goes 8 gates the dragons are done for. In FT the Dragon are the strongest beings due to their immunity to magic, however Guy doent use magic. Hell he doesnt use chakra yet he still destroys both, how? Simple:

No Caption Provided

Ignore Igneel's wound and look at his jaw, what you see is Igneel having ripped Acnologia's arm off. FT dragons shit on magic, however physically it is still possible to wound them. Fairy Tail lies under Naruto in the physical power level, to Guy who is the pinncale of Taijutsu disposing of both dragons with his preferred method of combat would only serve as a shameful display of being dominated on the dragon's end.

Guy wins 9/10

This is an old post of mine regarding guy vs acnologia made 1 year and 7 months ago from another thread. How true would it hold to today's standards?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By El_directo_

@brownzeus: I don't really disagree with you but, how does posting a pic of dragons ripping each other apart mean they have low physicals??(well, I know u didn't directly imply so but still..)

The physical feats of the dragons is above almost anybody/anything in the naruto verse bar guy and 3rd(not 4th) raikage. Motherglare split a huge portion of a city with a "casual" stomp of her foot on the ground. Irene broke all of erza's(a mountain level char) bones with a single tap. Acnologia is tiers above gildarts in physical strength the latter whom can bust a small mountain with a punch. There a much more feats.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: this is mostly made out of how powerful bleach characters are, or at least that is how I usually do gauntlets.

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: when talking about physicals I am talking about durability. Two dragons ripping each other apart is a physical showing not a magic one.

Gildarts being mountain is a magical feat, he isn't Saitama leveling mountains he is using his broken magic. Acnologia possibly busting an island is a magical feat as well.

Ftverse has a stat duality with dragons because of dragons innate resistance to magic. Natsu no-selling Gildarts punch would be far more impressive than a dragon tanking gildarts punch because Natsu does not have this inherent immunity to magic that dragons have meaning Natsu would be withstanding a magic attack with his own stats.

Also let be honest. A dragon wrecking a city is not all that impressive even if doing so was to be called casually due to the size of most dragons. Motherglare if I remember correctly was visibly more THICC (sorry had to XD) than the other dragons, replicating that feat could be almost done by just flying a few hundred feet in the air and doing a freefall.

As for Irene incapping Erza remember that Erza herself relies on her armors for stats. Erza at the time was using the dual sword fire pants & bandages-bra "armor" which is offense-centered and notorious for lacking defensive stats. If she used the bulkier defense armors like the one used to protect the guild from a cannon way back when in the series then we would have better feats for irene.

I would agree dragons would dwarf most of the shinigami physically as well.

Note: I won't be debating in favor of Bleach that sucks out too much time. I was just asking a question.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Anything toshiro throws at acnologia will be eaten with utmost ease. Flash freeze won't do anything to him.

Acno has no feats to suggest a flash freeze wouldn't affect him. His roars can be frozen too.

Kenny's swings can't kill an immortal.

Slicing Zeref up into tiny pieces would KO Zeref which would count as win.

Also u completely ignoring zeref's time magic here. Everything isn't always about DC bro.

Zeref can't use time magic if he's in pieces or frozen solid.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 solos the verse.

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: I don't really disagree with you but, how does posting a pic of dragons ripping each other apart mean they have low physicals??(well, I know u didn't directly imply so but still..)

The physical feats of the dragons is above almost anybody/anything in the naruto verse bar guy and 3rd(not 4th) raikage. Motherglare split a huge portion of a city with a "casual" stomp of her foot on the ground. Irene broke all of erza's(a mountain level char) bones with a single tap. Acnologia is tiers above gildarts in physical strength the latter whom can bust a small mountain with a punch. There a much more feats.

Never seen the 3rd Raikage or Guy physically repel Biju Damas like BM Naruto did.

Naruto characters (like Jinchuriki) usually scale above their best destructive power with physical power. The Jubi's Biju Dama couldn't destroy the Hokage barrier? Obito later ripped it apart easily BEFORE he gained full control over its power.

In other words, Naruto (continent level and moon level) has the power to physically stop his best Biju Dama. Him physically overpowering Toneri's attack despite the energy behind it speaks volumes about how physically power they can be.

That aside, how on earth does Ichibei win? You keep saying time stop/rewind for everyone else yet you think it's useless for Ichibei? He's not even that fast and his hax is kinda overrated.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: It seems u're bit misinformed about gildarts. No one is comparing gildarts to saitama(lol) and saitama can flatten way more than a mountain, he is easily continental+ but I digress. Gild has to major magical abilities, crash & dissembling. The latter breaks anything it comes into contact to many pieces, he did it to Natsu and other times in the series while crash just straight up destroys magic.

He physically busted up this mountain, there wasn't any magical skill involved, its clear as day, don't deny this:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/417/13

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/417/14

And that's not the only mountain feat gild has, see what he did with strength alone:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/497/12

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/497/13

Acnologia fodderized gildarts without even using magic. Pure strength.

Motherglare being THICC(lol) doesn't discredit her feats. This is just like me saying madara slicing 2 small mountains 100s of meters away isn't impressive cuz of the size of his perfect susanoo.

Irene's feat was still impressive n matter how u look at it, it was casual AF.

I understand ur point about might guy vs the dragons, its a good point. I just felt like u were saying dragons durability/physicals wasn't as good cuz of the igneel vs Acno battle.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Acnologia survived being thrown into a wormhole, thats erases anything in existence(Time lapse). U think flash Freeze will do anything? He would just eat anything toshiro throws at him, and that's including his ice.

Zeref can't use time magic if hes frozen or sliced to pieces?

Zeref was completely VAPORIZED from existence by natsu's attack. Not even a micro millimeter of flesh or blood was left of zeref but he still rewinded time and brought himself back:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/533/11

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/533/12

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/533/13

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/533/14

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/533/15

So how does flash freeze or being sliced to pieces even compare to this?

Not to mention u didn't even bring any counter to time stop. I remember u admitted to lowballing Fairytail in the past, but to me it seems like u're back to it again. Cuz ur completely ignoring their abilities here.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear from everything I know

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minatofan:

Ur quote- "Never seen the 3rd Raikage or Guy physically repel Biju Damas like BM Naruto did."

This is not a physical feat. Is the weight of bijudama 'a trillion tons' or what? So how is repelling it anything impressive?

"Naruto characters (like Jinchuriki) usually scale above their best destructive power with physical power. "

This is not true at all. Naruto top tiers have low physical feats as well as durability. Delta easily piercing naruto like butter, shin hurting naruto easily with kunais, nardo getting koed by his 6yr old kid, sakura breaking kaguya's horn, the list is just endless if I continue. They have very good resistance to ninjutsu and thats it. Thats why might guy nearly killed madara cuz physical blows were his weakness.

Toneri's attack is still an energy attack and not a physical one. Guy and 3rd raikage still remain one of the 2 strongest (physically) in the verse.

"You keep saying time stop/rewind for everyone else yet you think it's useless for Ichibei?"

I keep saying time stop/rewind cuz many if not all of these combatants have no resistance or answer to it. Ichibei doesn't also but he outstats them so he can blitz before zeref Time stops. Ichibei can also strip people off their powers with his ink, that will take away zeref's time magic. Do u not know how ichibei's powers work? His hax is not overrated.

And he can also kill immortals with his abilities unlike majority of the fighters here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timestop >>> ice.

Lol, only trouble is Ywhach and Gerard.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: His ice literally nulls anything it touches.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: We aren't sure how toshiro's ice power nullification works. Its kinda vague. Not to mention gerard was still able to use his miracle. Zeref is immortal and can reverse time. He would rewind time if he gets flash frozen. Or Acnologia could simply just eat the ice.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JDogg
Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: Literally once zeref is frozen all his abilities gets nullified.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Rewind time. He couldn't even stop Gerard's ability yet you think he can stop Zeref's? Lol, time manipulation >>> ice manipulation. He has zero feats of ceasing functions of a concept like time.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@kalebsmarty156: Rewind time. He couldn't even stop Gerard's ability yet you think he can stop Zeref's? Lol, time manipulation >>> ice manipulation. He has zero feats of ceasing functions of a concept like time.

No Caption Provided

Yes he did in fact nullified miracle. Gerald broke out if the ice with raw power and brute force something zeref doesn't come close to pulling off without haxs.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JDogg

@kalebsmarty156: He didn't nullify Gerard's miracle as seen when Gerard comes back via regeneration. If he could nullify any attacks then he would be unstoppable in the verse but he wasn't. He also says he couldn't even nullify Gerard's arrow in the scan right after this one.

He has shown nowhere near the capabilities of nullifying the effects of time.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BrownZeus

@jdogg: Hoffnung has an abstract ability that takes effect whenever the blade itself is damaged. That Hitsugaya was not affected by this ability that hoffnug had proves his ice does indeed nullify abilities.

The Miracle working post-freezing is not a counter-argument of Hitsugaya's ice The Miracle working in spite of Hitsugaya's freezing is a feat for The Miracle to be able to withstand power Nullification.

Before you go on calling this an outlier first let's not forget Yhwach who could reinstate his own powers after said powers losing their meaning, something worse that power nullification. Also let's also not forget Ichibei who could still control his blade's powerset after having his abilities unwillingly and forcibly transferred on to Yhwach.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JDogg

@brownzeus: Nullifies physical based abilities. It has not shown to stop conceptual based abilities.

The miracle work post freeze is a perfect counter argument as it never stopped Miracle otherwise Gerard would be dead. Gerard was already going to counter his nullification ability by using his arrow composed of reishi.

Never really got that. Ywhach has the ability of all Sternritters so maybe he used one of their's to counteract.

It doesn't matter either way as Toshirou's abilities have never worked on something on a conceptual level let alone the one of the hax-ist conceptual abilities a.k.a. to stop someone from reversing time or freezing time.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: I can see we can go back and forth for a while here so I will just post this and move on.

Nullifies physical based abilities. It has not shown to stop conceptual based abilities.

The blade works on an abstract level and is part of the miracle's powerset which is an abstract ability. This is non-debatable as it was stated word for word in the manga.

Hope and despair are not tangible things, there are basic rules that dictate you nick the blade and a wound appears.

As you know no wound appeared on Hitsugaya, this shocked even Gerard as he was clearly expecting a wound to happen.

Your argument is fundamentally flawed by your wording, the best you can say is that Hitsugaya can freeze physical things like matter and energy however when it comes to the Ice's ability to nullify the abilities of what it touches it becomes undeniable

The miracle work post freeze is a perfect counter argument as it never stopped Miracle otherwise Gerard would be dead. Gerard was already going to counter his nullification ability by using his arrow composed of reishi.

As shown above Hitsugaya did stop the Miracle from working. That Gerard was capable of breaking free cannot be used as a counter since hitsugaya's power has already been established, as I said in my older post this can only point to Gerard's miracle being able to overcome the hax of hitsugaya's ice and not the opposite at least when it comes to the regenerative/defensive capabilities of the miracle.

Never really got that. Ywhach has the ability of all Sternritters so maybe he used one of their's to counteract.

Yhwach gave himself his own meaning after having lost his original name, he says so in the fight. Also Ichibei did also show that his powers can not be stolen away from him. Gerard also stated something similar pertaining to being frozen however all can be summed up with Gerard being able to withstand power nullification as a feat because that is what he did given the established facts, something that as I point out would not be an outlier given that we have two other very similar cases with Yhwach and Ichibei.

It doesn't matter either way as Toshirou's abilities have never worked on something on a conceptual level let alone the one of the hax-ist conceptual abilities a.k.a. to stop someone from reversing time or freezing time.

You are right only to an extent here. Toshiro cannot freeze Zerefs time freeze directly because the ability does not have a phisical manifestation outright like a sword or spear. But Toshiro does not need to freeze an ability directly, that is not even how his powers work, if he freezes Zeref it's over half cannot use said abilities to begin with, whether the time stop comes from a tool Zeref has or from Zeref himself all Hitsugaya needs to do is to freeze the source of the ability and it will not activate unless Zeref has feats of overcoming power nullification hax on Hitsugaya's level.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 or 2

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh. This is like running Iron Fist through a Marvel Gauntlet beginning with Sentry. Hard stop at 1.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post 12 ?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers