Fenris Wolf (MCU) vs Kong (2017)

• 138 results
Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kong Mauls that Dog, When comes to fighting Kong was actually smart he could use enviroment surroundings for his advantage

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman said:

@rajjar: what happens if Kong trips? If Fenris managed to chew off a big enough part of the ankle, Kong might fall over, letting his head become exposed. And since Fenris could bite into the Hulk, I see no reason she can't do it to Kong. Also, Fenris tanked a hit from Hulk so simply throwing her won't cut it.

Sure, but the problem is if her jaws are Hulk-sized, Kong may just be way too big for her to chew , since Kong's palm > helicopter in size. Kong also has a lot of mass to cut through for that scenario, and her teeth are, on a relative scale, pretty small. Given that it was one or two teeth that managed to pierce Hulk's calf (which gives us a rough size for the dimensions of the teeth in question) Kong would have to be stationary for a while for her to do any visible damage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But isn't Kong too big to Fenris ? Ok i understand that Hulk was a chewing toy to wolf, but honestly Hulk do not look to me for guy who can take down Kong

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kong.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong wins Fenris would be an angry Ferret compared to Kong being a 6 foot tall man. Kong is far too intelligent to let Fenris kill him. Also he is much faster and Fenris has to move twice as much as normal to equal Kong barely moving because of the size difference.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56 socajunkie  Moderator

What is this Kong beating MCU Hulk nonsense? Fenris rips his throat out.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

A chopper's propeller slashed through Kong's skin (specifically, I believe it was his palm), I really can't see the point of view of anyone saying Fenris' teeth will have no effect, unless a propeller > Fenris.

Kong was young during Skull Island and should grow stronger and tougher to be able to hold his own even remotely against Godzilla, but as things stand, either Kong grabs Fenris and tosses him a few miles away, or the fight is prolonged and he gets carved up.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Yeah, it'd pierce Kong's hand/leg for sure, but then what?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong, and convincingly. Fenris lunges at Kong for a bite, Kong grabs him and breaks his neck- or hammer fists him to death.

How much bigger is Fenris to Jackson’s Kong? Shouldn’t be TOO much bigger. That Kong fought off like 2-3 V-Rexes, which were said to be bigger than T-Rexes. My point is that all of which are in Fenris’ size realm. Heck, even if Fenris is a bit bigger, that Kong held his own (while protecting the chick and getting bitten) against 2-3. 2017 Kong is MUCH bigger. Like, MUCH bigger. So, why are we arguing if Fenris can beat him? It’s like an actual wolf vs an actual silverback gorilla. There’s just no chance.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Shinne

@socajunkie: I don't think he can beat Hulk, but luckily for Kong, he would not be facing Hulk here.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fenris's teeth should pierce Kong's skin but the size difference is just too much. Fenris draws blood from Kong's hand (maybe even takes a finger) but Kong snaps the tiny dog's back as a result

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Kingant27

Kong is so much bigger I don’t see Fenris being able to get into the areas like the neck etc, while I see along able to do finish Fenris IMO.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 morpheus_  Moderator

@lan_fan said:

@morpheus_: Yeah, it'd pierce Kong's hand/leg for sure, but then what?

Kong ends up with multiple mangled limbs and Fenris wins for the purposes of the thread.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this Kong beating MCU Hulk nonsense? Fenris rips his throat out.

nice ABC logic but literally no one in all 63 replies said this

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wolf simply can't inflict that much damage to Kong given the size difference, and should eventually lose.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go again with size mattering the most. Kong is not durable enough to win this while Fenris can take his punches pretty well. Fenris was only bfr'd by Hulk but was certainly awake as he fell. Kong gets torn apart his size only helps him not get one-shotted. Hulk has better striking g than Kong based on how he rocked a larger Surtur while the Skull crawler was tanking Kong's punches. Kong even used weapons to enhance his striking.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong Mauls that Dog, When comes to fighting Kong was actually smart he could use enviroment surroundings for his advantage

That dog is leagues above kong, hela recruited him for a reason

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Fenris learn to fly? How is he going to get to any vitals? He gets snatched up and torn apart.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong wins, fenris is not gonna do much damage considering how big kong is, and kong is a smart fighter. Kong will just hold his tail slap fenris around and rip open her jaw or just breaks its neck. Lastly dogs are not good fighters when on their backs, and kong will definately take it there.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Slater8486

Fenris was pretty dam durable but Kong is so dam big.

An normal silverback gorilla, they have jaws primarily adapted to chew strong hard plants like bamboo, which have given them incredibly strong jaw and neck muscles capable of punching a 1300 psi bite.

Now imagine Kong Gorilla 2017 the force he would generate from a bite, I reckon he could probably pierces Fenris. His strength would be incredible as well.

Here is a photo comparrison from fist Kong movie to 2017 in size difference.

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Now here is a video of the little Kong throwing boulders round easily.

This huge Kong strength would be on another level. To say Fenris chews him up is a throw away statement. I mean Kong bascially could throw fenris 100's of meters away. He could pick up boulders bigger then what Kurse through at Thor and smash them on Fenris's head from serious height.

A wolf on its own isn't that much of a powerful creature in the wild, its range of attack is narrow. This Kong has so many options on its side. Fenris mouth is very small so attacks would be tiny to this Kong.

I think Kong would just do what hulk did to Loki in Avengers 1

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ridiculous Kong ragdull him

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong throws fenris out of the island.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kong throws him.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong steps on Fenris... Mismatch.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^This. Only this.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By phillip33

Fenris is literally like a large chihuahua to Kong and doesn’t have its strength packed into a versatile, human frame. Mismatch kong stomps.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong wins via bfr or Fenris kills him

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong. Just breaks his jaw

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh...Kong due to the fact that he's gonna give Godzilla a good fight. Vague, I know but after Kong vs. Godzilla comes out, this will surely become a spite thread.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#81  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

This fight is basically like a fully grown man fighting a really fierce chihuahua.

Sure, Fenris packs a mean bite that can pierce Kong, it's way larger and stronger than Fenris. Kong stomps quite hard.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Fenris stomps.

This is not like a giant man Vs a small dog, but a giant man Vs krypto. Kong has size and maneuverability but fenris has every other advantage. Fenris easily withstood hits from hulk, only the last one hurt him. Asgardian high caliber bullets did nothing to him. Fenris and hulk broke a portion of the bifrost bridge. Fenris can easily knock Kong down.

Kong has super strength because he is big, while fenris has super strength for his size.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk mountain me shot a creature around Hulk size but was having trouble putting down Fenris. By scaling I can see Fenris taking this, but Kong still probably has a chance due to the sheer size difference, and he is pretty strong himself.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Kong ragdolls Fenris

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Kong probably loses in a good fight, adult Kong is featless, but should be solidly above Fenris (may still lose to Hulk due to Hulk's jumping, meaning Hulk may pull an Ant-Man on Kong). But Fenris is not as mobile as Hulk.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kong is suppose to fight Godzilla how would he not win this?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong stomps literally.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the-

Kong stomps hard. He has a MASSIVE size advantage. He could literally just grab Fenris and start slamming it into the ground, I don’t see how this is debatable.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong is too big but Godzilla would Stomp both

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk vs Kong is a mismatch in Hulk's favour, Fenris was at least on par with him (although more likely better). Not rocket science.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By AshKetchum93

@buildhare: Just because Blastoise can beat Onyx and Pikachu can beat Blastoise, it doesn't mean Pikachu can beat Onyx. They have different advantages and disadvantages. So Hulk and Fenris having a good fight doesn't confer to this matchup. Hulk is bipedal and fully mobile thru his torso, whereas if kong just picks up Fenris (for instance by his neck or hind legs), Fenris can't maneuver into a position to use his jaws or claws. There is nothing stopping kong from grabbing him by his hind legs and ragdolling him like Hulk did to Loki. It doesn't matter that Fenris is significantly more durable if he is unable to respond to being grabbed.

Hulk would wreck Kong because he can still leap and land Kong+ strength blows to his torso, face, etc. But Fenris can't get above the lower extremities unless he brings down Kong. And to do so, he'd have to sink his teeth into Kong which then traps him since Kong can then just pick him up (a strategy that wouldn't work with the Hulk)

I agree that Fenris physically out-stats Kong but the mechanics of the fight are what come into play here and negate Fenris's advantage

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AshKetchum93

@apex_pretador: But Krypto can fly, which allows him to not just get picked up by the scruff of his neck. Doing this to Fenris takes away all his maneuverability. He can't use his jaws or claws. This entirely negates his physical advantage

Also, Asgardian bullets and the bifrost can't really be scaled in the MCU. MCU asgardians seem to be susceptible to even human bullets and the bifrost collapsed under just their weight too, so its durability isn't directly correlated to its comic counterpart

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong. 100 meters is much larger.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: But Krypto can fly, which allows him to not just get picked up by the scruff of his neck.

true but that was not my point. My point was that Korg's strength is mostly due to his size. He is strong for his size but that's it. On the other hand, Fenris has legit super-strength even for his size. Fenris isn't simply a large wolf on steroids.

Doing this to Fenris takes away all his maneuverability. He can't use his jaws or claws. This entirely negates his physical advantage

When Fenris charged at hulk, we see him flipping arond showing mneuverability. If kong grabs him in his hands like a small puppy, Fenris can power through Kong's grip. If kong grabs him by his upper-body, fenris can violently shake his body forcing himself free.

Also, Asgardian bullets and the bifrost can't really be scaled in the MCU.

Yes they can. Asgardian metal has shown to pierce Thor and Hela, while even fodder asgardians are immune to earthly blades. Plus the bullets and the gun were huuuge. Even not accounting for vastly superior asgardian weaponary and metals, that alone puts it as amazing.

MCU asgardians seem to be susceptible to even human bullets

I don't know about that and I don't see how it matters. Asgardians imo are immune to atleast small arms, but it is off topic here.

and the bifrost collapsed under just their weight too, so its durability isn't directly correlated to its comic counterpart

Bifrost took 10 hits from Thor in Thor1 to break. The first hit only cracked it. So Fenris shattering even a small portion is comparable to Mjolnir if not better.

I don't think that was due to weight. The bifrost easily supported the huge ship of korg. It didn't collapse when Fenris was charging towards asgardians. All it did was scratch bifrost due to his claws. Nothing happenend when hulk suplexed fenris on the bridge.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: We're going to have to agree to disagree that Fenris can get out of Kong's grip by violently shaking. Grabbing a quadrupedal animal by the scruff of the neck and lifting them off the ground is like taking a fish out of water. I don't see thrashing about being able to free him since it doesn't actually do anything to the skin in Kong's hand. As for the gun, I see what you're saying, but I would still say we can't make assumptions about it. It has 0 feats. It was used on Fenris and didn't work and was used on literally nothing else. We know nothing about where it came from, what it's packing, etc. but mainly it's featless. The bifrost, I forgot about Thor 1 but still went back to Ragnarok just now and it very clearly cracks just when Fenris lands on it on his back as well. I'd say the bifrost is inconsistent here. And it is certainly cracked when Hulk suplexes Fenris. I'm saying MCU asgardians being susceptible because of what "Des" and "Troy" did to Hela's warriors. They weren't just pierced but torn apart by human guns.

As for the strength one, I agree that Fenris is stronger but Kong's strength being size proportional still gives him pretty huge raw strength and he has pretty solid, hulk level feats. For Kong, we know he isn't as durable but he has a lot more fights and feats while Fenris only has 1 fight to go off of. And in that fight Fenris got tossed by Hulk multiple times. Because as long as the opponent can lift Fenris's weight and get Fenris off the ground, Fenris can't stop getting tossed. Super strength won't keep Fenris grounded. Kong is significantly larger than Hulk and could just pick up and repeatedly slam Fenris. Fenris hasn't faced anyone so significantly larger before and based off the fight with Hulk and being able to be manhandled there, I'd say Kong will take this. As long as his weight can be lifted, he is gonna get tossed, suplexed, slammed, etc. We may just see this playing out differently but I can't logically see how fenris will win here

P.S. I appreciate your debate style. Thanks for addressing point by point and being civil. That's always lacking on the forums.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong accidentally kills the dog by jumping on him.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: We're going to have to agree to disagree that Fenris can get out of Kong's grip by violently shaking.

Grabbing a quadrupedal animal by the scruff of the neck and lifting them off the ground is like taking a fish out of water. I don't see thrashing about being able to free him since it doesn't actually do anything to the skin in Kong's hand

Ok, that's fair.

As for the gun, I see what you're saying, but I would still say we can't make assumptions about it. It has 0 feats. It was used on Fenris and didn't work and was used on literally nothing else. We know nothing about where it came from, what it's packing, etc. but mainly it's featless.

It was an asgardian gun. It came from Thor loadng it on the spaceship. Like I said before, even if we ignore asgardian metal superiority and how advanced asgardian weapons are, the size of guns and bullets alone should make them very high calliber bullets by our standards.

The bifrost, I forgot about Thor 1 but still went back to Ragnarok just now and it very clearly cracks just when Fenris lands on it on his back as well.

When was that? I don't remember?

I'd say the bifrost is inconsistent here.

Maybe a little bit but everything and everyone in fiction is inconsistent.

And it is certainly cracked when Hulk suplexes Fenris.

I don't remember seeing that, but even if it did happen, I am perfectly fine with it. I put Ragnarok hulk above Mjolnir so him smashing an invulnerable wolf in it making a few cracks makes sense. But it definitely didn't break.

I'm saying MCU asgardians being susceptible because of what "Des" and "Troy" did to Hela's warriors. They weren't just pierced but torn apart by human guns.

Hundreds of thousands of years old zombies. I don't see how their durability relates to normal asgardians. Those bullets were also bouncing off their armors on many occasions. And on some occasions, skurge was literally turning them to dust just by swinging "des".

Anyways I don't see how it is relevant. I like to think it's like comics, warrior elite asgardians are bullet proof, and fodder asgardians are vulnerable.

As for the strength one, I agree that Fenris is stronger but Kong's strength being size proportional still gives him pretty huge raw strength and

he has pretty solid, hulk level feats.

I'd like to see them. I really would.

I know of him jumping high with his 1000 ton frame, easily carrying and throwing huge rocks, etc. but I don't think these put him on Hulk level of strength.

For Kong, we know he isn't as durable but he has a lot more fights and feats while Fenris only has 1 fight to go off of.

Against Hulk of all characters. But I get your point.

And in that fight Fenris got tossed by Hulk multiple times. Because as long as the opponent can lift Fenris's weight and get Fenris off the ground, Fenris can't stop getting tossed. Super strength won't keep Fenris grounded.

I don't know about that. Going by Fenris's size, he would be around 30-80 tons in weight. Either he is a lot heavier than that or he can exert strength against being lifted, sinze Hulk struggled to lift/move him everytime and he can treat this weight like a joke. Maybe Korg's bigger size helps him prevent that but we cannot be sure.

Kong is significantly larger than Hulk and could just pick up and repeatedly slam Fenris. Fenris hasn't faced anyone so significantly larger before and based off the fight with Hulk and being able to be manhandled there,

He wasn't really manhandled tho. Only after he bit Hulk, which angered hulk (the worst thing to do against Hulk), hulk got a good grip on his nose and delivered a sloid hit which hurt him. Before that Fenris was taking everything else without problem.

I'd say Kong will take this. As long as his weight can be lifted, he is gonna get tossed, suplexed, slammed, etc. We may just see this playing out differently but I can't logically see how fenris will win here

We can then agree to disagree on this as well.

I personally think Fenris can knock Korg over and then maul him using his sharp weapons and superior strength. But i can see why you yhink that way.

P.S. I appreciate your debate style. Thanks for addressing point by point and being civil. That's always lacking on the forums.

Thank you