Featherine ( Umineko ) VS Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos ( Vertigo )

Kaijin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who Win?

Ferzandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ferzandy

ends in DP sex.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So sick of nigh-omnipotent pick your favorite character battles.

Featherine

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Theorder14

I back Featherine

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine wins.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nomar

Ya these very high tier battles are the worst kind of battles. Pre-ret this, this guy with this thing that gives him all powers that. Enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferzandy said:

ends in DP sex.

pretty much this

drudged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By drudged

Aye, now that I'm more familiar with the power levels of the three...

Featherine blinks and Lucifer and Michael are gone forever...or rather just writes them off. In fact, the entire DC verse vanishes along with them.

savythegawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: to be fair lucifer is under the presence and the presence has shown to not be the omnipotent of the dc verse sooooo featherine is going in with the stomp

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine stomps these ants

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the absolutely incredibly complicated cosmocology of Featherine that I understood, she steps on these two.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime is trash lol so DC wins

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AbyssFleet

@acebomb98: she's technically not from an anime. she's from visual novel

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet: lol ik obviously it has nothing to do with how powerful she is or if she would win the battle

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sungsam

@thehierarchy said:

From the absolutely incredibly complicated cosmocology of Featherine that I understood, she steps on these two.

That depends. I don't know about the series at all myself, only it's high level power.

I also keep hearing from Umineko cons from Spacebattles, including Ninja Dog himself (who is Japanese) that there is an ambiguous interpretation all the Witches including Featherine are merely fiction in fiction and are actually imaginary friends to the real world and gets highly complicated trying to pit them against other characters.

I always ignore this interpretation however since I like debate.

It's up to you to ignore it or not.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Theorder14

@sungsam: but that interpretation would contradict another serie Called higurashi since featherine also appear in There in another form and Bernkastel is mentioned.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sungsam

@theorder14 said:

@sungsam: but that interpretation would contradict another serie Called higurashi since featherine also appear in There in another form and Bernkastel is mentioned.

Yes, it seems according to Umineko fans, Featherine is merely a fiction in fiction author avatar of that form rather.

It would be like if Batman wrote a comic book where he is Omnipotent and has powers for his amusement.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kilgpmktra

@sungsam: first, ninja dawg has been trying to find someway to nerf Featherine for like the past 4-5 years. from 4chan, spacebattles ect...

Second, Featherine is the only one who is impossible to argue that is fictional in a fiction since she actively uses magic/red truth in the real world.

third, the author and the story, never gave a direct answer this. So unfortunately for ninjadog, anyone can just say "i'm using the equally valid fantasy version" for a battle thread

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sungsam

@kilgpmktra said:

@sungsam: first, ninja dawg has been trying to find someway to nerf Featherine for like the past 4-5 years. from 4chan, spacebattles ect...

Second, Featherine is the only one who is impossible to argue that is fictional in a fiction since she actively uses magic/red truth in the real world.

third, the author and the story, never gave a direct answer this. So unfortunately for ninjadog, anyone can just say "i'm using the equally valid fantasy version" for a battle thread

That's because Ninja Dog is one of the Passionate Japanese Comic fans. He's like a reverse weeb in a sense, some of my Japanese friends are somewhat like him. However, his input, although he has his biases, are always worth getting a hear, since I prefer getting two sides of the story and two perspectives and he's merely one of the many others who share his opinion. I'll put it out there, he does tend to wank CA Supes a little, like he somehow thinks Metafictional Protagonist power >>> Omnipotence IIRC. Because Protagonist trope is older than Omnipotence in fiction according to him and went a little Suggsverse on that (I don't know anymore) so I don't necessarily always use him as a source.

How about all the witches below Featherine? Are they all real or? Is it too complicated to explain, like the complicated Dark Tower meta cosmology? Like the whole "All Omnipotents are just Gan Avatars" levels of meta-complication? Or like the whole Grant Morrison levels of complicated? I hope it's not. What I mean, is that is the status of real/fiction of everyone below Featherine are just as metafictionally complicated?

Oh, I agree, I 99.9% of the time don't care about fiction-in-fiction technicality. If Batman writes a comic of himself where he is Nigh-Omnipotent, we can use it. If we want to use Neo's Reality Warping feats in the Matrix and equalize it against Alien X, I'm also all for it. But unfortunately, this thread technically did not specify which interpretation of Umineko we use and which method of crossverse equalization and translation we use. Which is why I said "ambiguous" and "It Depends" and I'm trying to put out other perspectives because the OP is not anymore clear, than when Lovecraft fans are unclear about which interpretation of Outer Gods they want to use.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

That thing Ninja Dog is saying is a common theory regarding the story of Umineko. In its essence, Umineko is a murder-mystery where the conflict is between reality and fiction, and because of the way the story it's written, there is no definitive truth to the mystery, so the community created a bunch of theories to explain what happened. Of those theories, only two are relevant to vs debates: "The magic isn't real" theory, and "The magic is real" theory.

"The magic isn't real" theory explain that everything that happened is a fictional retelling of the Rokkenjima murders made by Tohya Hachijo, the human form of Featherine. The murders happened, but all the magic is fictional and what we had seen is just the stories Tohya wrote. This theory is based on the "bad ending" of the novel, where Ange decides that magic isn't real and the story just stops after that (IIRC she dies or something).

"The magic is real" theory is based on the "true ending" of the novel, where Ange accepts that magic is real. The crimes were done without magic, but the Witches do exist. This theory has things baking it up, like Tohya using magic in the real world, Ange commenting how she didn't age at all in 20 years only for Tohya to say that "Witches do not age.". There's also the fact that Higurashi happened and there are character from it in Umineko (even in the real world).

"The magic is real" theory is what we are using in vs debates, because without it the Umineko character are just normal humans lol.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pffff! The most powerful anime character of all time Terry Crews beats everyone here.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Pffff! The most powerful anime character of all time Terry Crews beats everyone here.

You misspelled cory in the house

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

You misspelled cory in the house

You misspelled Pingu in the city.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sungsam

@ovy7 said:

@sungsam:

"The magic is real" theory is what we are using in vs debates, because without it the Umineko character are just normal humans lol.

To be frank, I should not have specified Ninja Dog. The info. I get of Umineko in that regard comes from like 5-7 different users on different forums, including Youtube, not including you and Kilg. It's just that Ninja Dog comes to mind because he condescendingly freaks on forums in a memorable way, like when he freaked about how bullshit infinities and dimensions are. I know very little of Umineko, so I thank you and Kilg for being so lenient and kind to me about my ignorance.

I don't really mind that you use the favorable interpretation. I usually use the favorable interpretation myself... But... It's just that.... the OP wasn't clear, so it stands reasonable to bring up both interpretations because I'm like "What are we talking about anyway?". Because there was a thread I remember when someone was trying to use Magic Isn't Real Theory Umineko. So I got confused and was like "Wut? Why would you use low end interpretation Umineko? Okay, whatever." So I knew that it was an option.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

To be frank, I should not have specified Ninja Dog. The info. I get of Umineko in that regard comes from like 5-7 different users on different forums, including Youtube, not including you and Kilg. It's just that Ninja Dog comes to mind because he condescendingly freaks on forums in a memorable way, like when he freaked about how bullshit infinities and dimensions are.

Eh, from what I've seen on Spacebattles, most of the comments in the fights with those type of characters resort to "my infinity is bigger than your infinity" joke...though they still argue for who would win.

I know very little of Umineko, so I thank you and Kilg for being so lenient and kind to me about my ignorance.

No worries man. Umineko is my fav universe and story, so I love to talk about it, especially with those who don't know about the series (I've managed to get some into reading it, so I guess my mission was accomplished).

I don't really mind that you use the favorable interpretation. I usually use the favorable interpretation myself... But... It's just that.... the OP wasn't clear, so it stands reasonable to bring up both interpretations because I'm like "What are we talking about anyway?". Because there was a thread I remember when someone was trying to use Magic Isn't Real Theory Umineko. So I got confused and was like "Wut? Why would you use low end interpretation Umineko? Okay, whatever." So I knew that it was an option.

I haven't seen many who argue using the "Magic isn't real" theory, as most are using the other interpretation. There's also the fact that Umineko is only known in the vs community for how overpowered the universe is, so there aren't many who actually read it to know about all those interpretations of the story, so probably that's why the OP didn't specify this in the prompt.

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would you guys fare that Featherine vs Elder God Demonbane would go?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: Depends on how you view EGD's feats. If you consider him a nigh-omnipotent, infinitely multiversal, and able to seal away omnipotents, then he may win (though it also depends on Featherine's Author Authority). If you don't 'wank' EGD and consider him just multiversal or around that level, then he gets stomped.

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tightskin

@ovy7 said:

@tightskin: Depends on how you view EGD's feats. If you consider him a nigh-omnipotent, infinitely multiversal, and able to seal away omnipotents, then he may win (though it also depends on Featherine's Author Authority). If you don't 'wank' EGD and consider him just multiversal or around that level, then he gets stomped.

How about you start posting feats of featherine because i really doubt shes gonna stomp EGD either way. EGD beat the shit outta Nya infinite times and Nya is above multiversal level.

Also don't forget "There existed a Demonbane that beat the shit outta Featherine"

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: I've only said that she'll stomp EGD if you only consider him multiversal, because many view his feats more differently and because of some WoG about the verse being only an infinite multiverse.

The version most use though, that's a different story, but I think it's an even fight.

IIRC, EGD killed Nya 400 million times, not an infinite amount of times. Featherine is stated to be so strong, that the difference between her and the Voyager Witches is as the difference between those Witches and a normal human. For reference, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta, two Voyager Witches, destroyed tens/hundreds of multiverses/stories in their fight as collateral damage. After that, Featherine, as an avatar, appeared and simply remade all the destroyed stories, then killed Lambdadelta by rewriting the plot of the VN because she was too lazy for an actual fight.

Honestly, this isn't an EGD vs Featherine thread, and at this level of power, it becomes confusing and pointless to discuss battles.

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: Does not matter. Unless Featherine is a true omnipotent(Which would result her in being banned from battles no matter what), she gets destroyed. EGD is the closest we have to true omnipotence if we exclude TOAA/Writer/True God

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AbyssFleet

@tightskin said:

@ovy7: Does not matter. EGD is the closest we have to true omnipotence if we exclude TOAA/Writer/True God

Where are you getting this from and why wouldn't this apply to Featherine?

That's pretty much her position.

But you should participate or create a "Featherine vs Elder god Demonbane" thread if you really want to debate that

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin said:

@ovy7: Does not matter. EGD is the closest we have to true omnipotence if we exclude TOAA/Writer/True God

Where are you getting this from and why wouldn't this apply to Featherine?

That's pretty much her position.

But you should participate or create a "Featherine vs Elder god Demonbane" thread if you really want to debate that

No you don't really get it. I am not up to debate as it's a very huge controversy. I was not serious when i said "There existed a demonbane who raped featherine" but you get the point right? When a character has that much hax, of essentially having infinite versions of itself and being depicted to fight and flat out stomp multiversal+ beings then it's simply down to what showings we can use. The reason i am not debating is also because featherine seems like a god among insects in her verse. We know she is absurdly powerful and multiversal level and above. We know that EGD is above multiversal as well and we know that EGD beat Nya who is also above multiversal many times with ease. We can't really classify it into tiers anymore and EGD solely wins because he fodderizes multiversal+ beings with ease. The same cannot be said about featherine and all you can do is speculation that Featherine > Nya but you have no proof about that. EGD also exists beyond space time and matter. Not to mention his bullshit PIS plot hax he pulls outta his ass. EGD beat the old gods and the sealed ones and then beat Nya.

Maybe i'm not explaining it right. Featherine is what superman is to normal humans. EGD is SBP to normal humans because he has showings of beating characters around his level but Featherine does not. You have gauged her power at multiversal+ and that is perfectly fine but EGD's enemies have been around that level. The way he absolutely stomps them is what makes me believe he is the closest to "almost true" omnipotent beings aside from writer omnipotence and that is the same reason imo he would stomp featherine. Plus the hax iterations and bullshit magic powers he has, not to mention "There existed a demonbane immune to every damage"

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kilgpmktra

@tightskin: The same cannot be said about featherine and all you can do is speculation that Featherine > Nya but you have no proof about that.

Ya I do. There's a lot of missing context regarding voyagers and their high end feats and Umineko's cosmology Hell, Bernkastel could very well be above nya (demonbane). Nya doesn't come close to Featherine's level. Nya supposedly created infinite multiverses correct in klein bottles unless you're willing to enlighten me.

*credits to Michael joseph for the summary*

"The narrator then tells us that Beatrice's Fragment is "tiny, tiny" (Umineko VN Episode 5 Tea Party). If this is in comparison to all of the other Fragments in the Sea of Fragments, due to the nature of infinity, it would mean that there would be infinite Fragments that are at least the size of Beatrice's Fragment whose size can be seen in Bullet 01. In fact, it would be a whole set or two larger (Beatrice's domain is Aleph-0, the Lion Cat Box would be Aleph-1, the Sea of Fragments would be Aleph-2 if we were going to put this in terms of “math”).

“Beatrice's territory contains Beatrice's Cat Box (Umineko Episode 8 manga Chapter 24C pages 14-21), which Erika confirmed did create an infinite number of tales (Umineko VN Episode 8). We know that these tales are included in Beatrice's domain because domain was generated by the cat box in the first place after Lambdadelta gave her power (See Umineko manga Chapter 24C pages 14-21). These tales also concurrently exist outside in the Sea of Fragments (Umineko VN Episode 5), which as a whole is larger than Beatrice's territory because it contains within it the cat box that contains Lion, who appears in a cat box that is confirmed by Bernkastel to be larger (Umineko EP7 manga chapter 1 pages 19-21; Umineko Episode 7 VN)"

Bernkastel and lambdadelta not only traverse the sea of kakera and regard characters that are on Beatrice's level as fiction to play with, but Bernkastel re-created the entire sea of fragments in Episode 8 which is more than enough to match what Nya from demonbane did. Yeah, Bernkastel who is nothing to Featherine

You're also leaving out all of Umineko's (magic interpretation) "hax" solely to justify your point. Truths, red, blue, golden key, absolute probability manipulation, Plot manipulation, above all metaphysical concepts ect ect...

Exist beyond time and space

Okay? That's not really an impressive feat at this level of power. The "reverse side of the gameboard" exists beyond time and space that beatrice's uses where characters like voyagers regard her and her layer as fiction.

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AbyssFleet

@tightskin Elder god demonbane is not an auto win.

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet: @kilgpmktra: Yes i read that but infinite is infinite. You cannot classify anything above that and Nya creating "infinte" multiverses means that she is multiversal of the highest level and EGD stomping her easily is what makes EGD an auto win against characters who are not true omnipotents. Show me Featherine's feats of shit stomping someone on Nya's level millions of times repeatedly and then we can have an argument. Just listing out how much OP featherine is compared to others in her verse doesn't matter.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: I don’t think you read my comments I was showing you what voyagers are capable of like re creating the sea of fragments similar to nya Klein bottles

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/elder-god-demonbane-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora-1952154/#13

Continue this here

Stellaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine stomps these guys.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont know who featherine is but Lucifer and Michael together have the power of the presence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: together they literally created what is dc. Michael has the power output but cant shape it, and Lucifer has the will to shape it

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine annihilate them :)

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hey_thatsmildlyadequate: So they created a multiverse together? Cool. That puts them at multiversal, that doesn't make them Presence level. Unless you think The Presence is only multiversal.

Also, can you show me the scan where they create the DC multiverse?

Avatar image for shrektheogrepotent
SHREKtheogrepotent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well looks like the featherine wank is happening again

Michael and lucifer are both stated be easily stronger than the endless which are endless dimensional concepts which puts both of them above infinity and btw both of them transcend concepts and are capable of moving and comprehending the void, the void is basically a dimensionless and boundless place that is above the infinite DC verse which again shows that concepts and infinity means nothing to both of them this easily puts them on the level of above infinity that fetaherine is on

And no she doesn't have true author capabilities because if she did she would have already rewrite the entirety of her verse so she would be omnipotent whole still being herself, what she does is just low level plot manipulation (and btw only author representations like toaa and the writer are capable of true author abilities)

Both are nigh omniscient which means the instant they meet her they will know everything about her and her major weakness and just erase the memory device in the same instant which will turn featherine jnto a defenseless vegetable

Anyone who thinksthat featherine solos DC obviously loves wanking her a lot she is almost becoming one punch man in terms of wank