Some people just want see the world burn

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sungsam

Michael and Lucifer's canonicity to Main DCU is very unstable and erratic. We cannot properly use them because Michael and Lucifer's power levels can go anywhere between rivaling Featherine to just looking like no more powerful than Zeno. I would rather not have anyone make threads on them.

Mr. Mxyzptlk (World's Funniest) the outlier version of Mxy is a different story. Because at one point, despite being a Five Dimensional Imp, he destroyed everything in DC for a moment including every numbered dimension. And arguably this might even include the Presence. DC's Main Multiverse for one is equal to Umineko's Cosmology. He might actually just stalemate Featherine because of his crazy WF feats, since you are using a very very very rare specific outlier version of Mxy which is FAR from his normal power level in which Mxy is normally just High above the confines of Baseline Multiversal.

Again, see this is the problem with Comic Cosmics their feats are very unstable and erratic. That's why I face palm every time we try to use Lucifer, Michael, Mxy or Beyonder in fights. Because literally every High Cosmic from DC or Marvel suffers from severe consistency issues. In which people who argue FOR them use the highest interpretation while those against use the nitpicky shitty interpretations for them and people like me just explain to people why we should not use them anymore.

The only High Multiversals of Published Money Making Western Fiction that are known to be very consistent are Warhammer Chaos Gods, Elder Scrolls Gods, Tower Gods from Dark Tower and Lovecraft EA Gods, the latter is half the time kind of just fanfiction that anyone can make up so that doesn't count. Also probably some characters from Elder Scrolls and some obscure board games with some Infinite-D characters but that's it.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@sungsam said:

Michael and Lucifer's canonicity to Main DCU is very unstable and erratic. We cannot properly use them because Michael and Lucifer's power levels can go anywhere between rivaling Featherine to just looking like no more powerful than Zeno. I would rather not have anyone make threads on them.

Mr. Mxyzptlk (World's Funniest) the outlier version of Mxy is a different story. Because at one point, despite being a Five Dimensional Imp, he destroyed everything in DC for a moment including every numbered dimension. And arguably this might even include the Presence. DC's Main Multiverse for one is equal to Umineko's Cosmology. He might actually just stalemate Featherine because of his crazy WF feats, since you are using a very very very rare specific outlier version of Mxy which is FAR from his normal power level in which Mxy is normally just High above the confines of Baseline Multiversal.

Again, see this is the problem with Comic Cosmics their feats are very unstable and erratic. That's why I face palm every time we try to use Lucifer, Michael, Mxy or Beyonder in fights. Because literally every High Cosmic from DC or Marvel suffers from severe consistency issues. In which people who argue FOR them use the highest interpretation while those against use the nitpicky shitty interpretations for them and people like me just explain to people why we should not use them anymore.

The only High Multiversals of Published Money Making Western Fiction that are known to be very consistent are Warhammer Chaos Gods, Elder Scrolls Gods, Tower Gods from Dark Tower and Lovecraft EA Gods, the latter is half the time kind of just fanfiction that anyone can make up so that doesn't count. Also probably some characters from Elder Scrolls and some obscure board games with some Infinite-D characters but that's it.

this

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Featherine destroyed Team Dc!

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF Mxy solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for astrographsorcerer
astrographsorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rusteddusty: whats the new material? oh btw check my new thread!

Critikoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real fight is between world’s funnest and Featherine

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers