Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs. Endless Nine Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko/When They Cry)

Avatar image for zgtfreak
zgtfreak

4492

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs. Endless Nine Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko/When They Cry) (85 votes)

Aurora destroys the entire Witches Domain along with Battler. 55%
Battler negates all of Aurora's efforts with Endless Nine and conceptually denies her existence with the Golden Truth. 24%
I don't know anything about Umineko and only clicked on this thread because Featherine/Aurora is here, who is spammed in multiversal threads. 7%
Can't decide/see results. 14%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So after Trashkastel Bernkastel was beaten to a bloody pulp and begged Aurora for help... what if Aurora actually decided to take action and attack Battler? Would she be able to bypass his Endless Nine and destroy him? Or would even she be incapable of bypassing Endless Nine, leaving her open to get hit with the Golden Truth and ultimately erased?

I'm making this thread because despite Aurora being infinitely above Battler in terms of power (literally), Battler's Endless Nine literally just denies the truth of everything if he so wishes; rendering everything thrown at him ineffective, as he doesn't acknowledge it. Combine this with the Golden Truth, where Battler pretty much wills his truth into existence, then you have someone who can literally just deny anything harming him while forcing his conceptual truth onto you, which can essentially erase you from existence if he so wishes. We also see both Endless Nine and the Golden Truth ignore power levels, such as when a mere theory goat tanked Dlanor and Willard's attacks effortlessly (despite the two angels being far above a measly theory goat). We also see Ange tank Bernkastel's attacks with Endless Nine and one shot her with the Golden Truth, despite Ange being far below Bernkastel in raw power. This is enough evidence for me that both Endless Nine and the Golden Truth ignore power level differences.

But Aurora is capable of controlling beings like Battler by merely writing them to do whatever, including writing them out of existence. However Aurora did say "Even I can't interfere with his tale," meaning this is out of the question.

But could Aurora do something to defeat him? Would destroying the entire Witches Domain work? Would Battler just deny that and erase her? I do not know. That is why I am making this thread.

Rules:

  • Fight takes place during the final battle of the series; but this time Aurora steps in once Bernkastel gets overwhelmed by Battler.
  • Battler decides to get serious in this scenario.
  • Aurora is also serious.

Location: City of Books (obviously).

 • 
Avatar image for zgtfreak
zgtfreak

4492

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump.

Avatar image for zgtfreak
zgtfreak

4492

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bumP.

Avatar image for rikuyamaha
RikuYamaha

7838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bumping this cause i do need the answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

1914

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@RikuYamaha: Me too a bit confused since in context it just seems like a personality trait for aurora to not disturb the story seeing the resolve of the characters but that would create a massive confusion with the powerlevel of endless 9

Avatar image for swagpack
SwagPack

1382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If she transcends beings like Bern, Lambda, Ange, Battler etc. then it's pretty obvious who wins. It doesn't matter what his ability does if it can't affect her due to differences in levels of existence. Umineko already explained that lower beings are so meaningless to higher ones that they don't even exist in their eyes.

One sentence like "Even I can't interfere with his tale" doesn't mean much if it heavily contradicts established hierarchy or doesn't have additional explanation/context. It might very well mean that she doesn't want to interfere.

Avatar image for zgtfreak
zgtfreak

4492

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By zgtfreak

This thread is outdated. Battler stomps.

Battler has an ability called Endless Nine, which is a state of mind to where if you don't believe in something, it will not effect you, period. Usually Endless Nine is meant to deny just whatever the user deems supernatural, but Battler has perfected it to the point that he can simply decide to ignore an attack and it will not effect him. Since Endless Nine is a mental state, the only weakness is that if the user's mental state isn't 100% perfect for the ability (I.E. isn't 100% denying the target), then Endless Nine can start to get penetrated, such as when Bernkastel started to barely penetrate Ange's Endless Nine after she just learned how to use it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However, this doesn't apply to Battler, as he has perfected Endless Nine and his mental state entirely to where nothing will intimidate him to where is faith wavers in denying whatever he feels like. We see him tank attacks from the Imperial Guard Corps when he was a Human, and Aurora's guards when he was the Game Master. Both were infinities above him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Aurora could not interfere with Battler at this point. Aurora is just around one infinity higher than him right now, since CoB is at the top of the Witches Domain, and she is one step beyond that in the Creator's Domain. Battler has already dealt with this. She has no hax to bypass Endless Nine and the Golden Truth. And Battler has demonstrated that raw power and cosmology difference is useless against these hax. Aurora even stated that she must abide by his rules, despite not even being apart of his game:

No Caption Provided

He completely ignores her as well in the final fight, despite Aurora declaring that she'll kill anyone who attacks Bern. And what does he do in response to this declaration? Stomps Bern and ignores Aurora's presence:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only time he even payed attention to Aurora is when she directly spoke to him. And this is the face he gave her:

No Caption Provided

Does not care at all and looks ready to pounce on her if she tries anything. But after Aurora stated that she won't interfere, Battler continued his plan of throwing the fight against Bern to teach Ange the truth (plot stuff). Hell, before he thought he could take Ange with him, Battler originally planned to go to the City of Book by himself to take on EVERYONE THERE IF NEEDED, just to stop the Book of The One Truth from being opened:

No Caption Provided

He only was asking Lambda just to send him there, not to help. Lambda, who is just as knowledgeable of Battler's powers as Bernkastel is (aka almost ZERO), warns him against it; but he didn't care and still intended to go. He learns though that Ange can go too, and Lambda decides to help him. But yeah, he originally intended to go to the City of Books alone to stop specifically Bern and AURORA from opening the book and end everything with his own hands.

TLDR: Battler tanks and one shots Aurora via hax, despite being weaker. He already has feats of ignoring higher-dimensional entities and cosmology. Aurora didn't want to interfere in the final fight, but couldn't even if she wanted to. The end.

@rikuyamaha@debunkdude Here you guys go. ^ The fully explanation.

@swagpack Friendly advice... Don't debate a series you've never read.

Avatar image for rikuyamaha
RikuYamaha

7838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zgtfreak: thank you Zgt, always a pleasure to hear informational advice from you from one of my favorite series.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

2797

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dimensional tiering is an arbiatrary logic invented by the vs commununity which many authors do not recognize. Not everything we see in fiction derives from it, as shown in umineko.

Avatar image for swagpack
SwagPack

1382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By SwagPack

@zgtfreak: You've become quite full of yourself haven't you. Suit yourself.

You shouldn't debate Fate then.

Avatar image for zgtfreak
zgtfreak

4492

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By zgtfreak

@swagpack said:

@zgtfreak: You've become quite full of yourself haven't you. Suit yourself.

You shouldn't debate Fate then.

> Gives friendly advice.

> Says I'm full of myself.

> Is so full of himself that he tries to debate a series he's never read and trash talks a user who has while providing no counterargument.

Ok, kiddo. lol You can't even properly debate the verses you do know. What makes you think you'll fare any better debating a verse you don't know? You're the only one here who's full of himself.

Oh, and I debate Nasuverse as a whole, not just Fate, because I've actually read other better Nasuverse works aside from Fate (unlike you). lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

1914

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zgtfreak: Oh thanks for posting now it all makes sense storywise too

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

4030

Forum Posts

335

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

featherine would make a joke with battler

Avatar image for themingebaron66
TheMingeBaron66

427

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zgtfreak said:
@swagpack said:

@zgtfreak: You've become quite full of yourself haven't you. Suit yourself.

You shouldn't debate Fate then.

> Gives friendly advice.

> Says I'm full of myself.

> Is so full of himself that he tries to debate a series he's never read and trash talks a user who has while providing no counterargument.

Ok, kiddo. lol You can't even properly debate the verses you do know. What makes you think you'll fare any better debating a verse you don't know? You're the only one here who's full of himself.

Oh, and I debate Nasuverse as a whole, not just Fate, because I've actually read other better Nasuverse works aside from Fate (unlike you). lmao

Featherine and her overlords are also all just projections of their true selves. Battler's abilities don't actually pose a threat. Featherine would stomp battler, get your head out your ass please.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

2152

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Featherine

Avatar image for themingebaron66
TheMingeBaron66

427

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By TheMingeBaron66

Featherine should win, She's the second strongest in the entire series, after the creator. She's far more experienced then creator too. How can a high hyperversal being, even interract with an outerversal being that views the characters as fiction? featherine stomps tbh.

Avatar image for chasekilleen
chasekilleen

1824

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for ovy7
ovy7

6773

Forum Posts

97

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By ovy7

Auaurora

Avatar image for critikoji
Critikoji

74

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By Critikoji

Didn’t featherine create the whole concept of magic? Including endless 9 and the 3 truths?

If not ill still lean towards her via superiority and divine power if so this has got to be a spite thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

4030

Forum Posts

335

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

That would be Battler face trying to face Featherine.

No Caption Provided

Featherine has full control of the Game Board and even Bernkastel,Lambdadelta,Maria,Ange, or any Territory Lord or Voyagers Witches are all scared of her.

No Caption Provided

Red Truth prob can't do anything to Featherine.

No Caption Provided

She literally watches the Game just fine and doesn't worry about Battler at all.

No Caption Provided

Beatrice can get rejected this would apply for Battler as well.

No Caption Provided

Erika spears the sht out of him and she is on the winning side of the Board.

OK he didn't lose, but I'm just saying,

No Caption Provided

Battler a simp.


Endless Nine won't work on Featherine.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Featherine

Avatar image for deactivated-6041b43109062
deactivated-6041b43109062

10

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battler is a goat, my debate main in fact however he is getting bitch slapped by featherine, her not wanting to interfere with the story was just because she doesnt like to disrupt the actors on stage and respects the rules of the game, and thats further backed up by the fact that he was affected by featherines narrative time stop meaning he battler can be interfered with by featherine and that he cant just not accept featherines attacks and this is narratively consistent with her being stated to be the strongest in the verse (but I have contentions with that, author statements on there own can be taken as "death of the author fallacy" but when its combined with other arguments shows a higher level of consistency) Featherine scales > WD and battler couldnt even travel through all of the sea of fragments which featherine transcends, though this can be explained as battler not being a voyager witch but a counter would be that we've seen him travel through fragments before. Featherine should slap but battler probably has more evidence for him winning via featherine being sorta featless, like > WD, bern, beatrice, etc, But being weaker than the creator.

but imo Featherine wins

disc: Malachi#0001 ill take either or we can discuss it here.

Avatar image for death8dragon
Death8Dragon

5181

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 Death8Dragon  Online

Thing should solo

Avatar image for deactivated-60008f6acc971
deactivated-60008f6acc971

12

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battler stomps

Avatar image for floridaman29
floridaman29

4320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Featherine of course.

Avatar image for anewcomicvineus
ANewComicvineUs

320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

featherine is canonically superior

Avatar image for grandtoaa
GrandTOAA

4361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will Endless Nine work on her?

Avatar image for rayuzaku
Rayuzaku

1386

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If stats equalized. Battler wins, but without it. Featherine is in an infinite dimensional cosmology who sees the cosmologies of the City of Books as mere fiction. Battler beats those who transcends infinite dimensions above him but not those who transcends higher than that infinite-D

Avatar image for qeezyondope
qeezyondope

23

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zgtfreak: i disagree with almost everything you've said, my discord is Qeezy#7469, and I'd gladly debate you on this

Avatar image for idontknowa
Idontknowa

619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0