Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko) vs Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)

• 136 results
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko) vs Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics) (104 votes)

Featherine stomp with her presence GG 69%
Living Tribunal stomp 28%
Stalemate 3%
  • Both in character
  • Win by death or Incap
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umineko caps at N0 so I suppose Marvel takes it.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morningstar999

LT stomps ofc.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT negs

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Omega7373663

@bruhmomento said:

@omega7373663: Doesn't augustus exist outside of the story?

Yes she Completely transcends the infinitely-layered World of Witches while each layer is infinitely above the other since the difference between each one of them is uncountable infinite :

No Caption Provided

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theorder14

Featherine stomps based of what i've seen of LT

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruhmomento said:

Yes she Completely transcends the infinitely-layered World of Witches while each layer is infinitely above the other since the difference between each one of them is uncountable infinite :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scan isn't about the cosmology, just about the disparity between Beato's strenght compared to her nephews. Anyways the verse isn't even' uncountable infinite. Don't know how many times you're going to be told otherwise.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: the scan refers to higher dimensions being infinitely superior to the lower ones in context and there is also the fact that Battler reached a plane of existence that is higher then the Lower ones he also Manifested in the City of Books, which exists on a higher plane of existence than the entire World of Witches and its infinite higher layers of existence, containing countless books and stories, each book represents a multiverse and Battler see them as fictional. So yeah it proves everything

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid said:
@omega7373663 said:
@bruhmomento said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scan isn't about the cosmology, just about the disparity between Beato's strenght compared to her nephews. Anyways the verse isn't even' uncountable infinite. Don't know how many times you're going to be told otherwise.

Imagine taking a whole clear cut statement out of context, the first 3 statements are completely separated from the last part even someone with a brain would notice that, the scan is clear as a day and it was clearly referring to higher dimensions being superior to the lower ones

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Imagine taking a whole clear cut statement out of context,

You literally posted the scan in question without whats said previous.

the first 3 statements are completely separated from the last part even someone with a brain would notice that

Oh yeah, the mention of "endless" in Beato's abilities is clearly removed from Ange's analogy.

the scan is clear as a day and it was clearly referring to higher dimensions being superior to the lower ones

Dragon Ball Z does the same.

But your pathetic favouritism wont allow for this. It's not meant to be taken literally if you're given context. A shame that you're too mentally inept to realize this.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Omega7373663

I'm not supposed to debate in my own tread but I'll make this quick :

got debunked above

Nothing got debunked your whole argument is "no it wasn't referring to the cosmology because I don't want to believe it" because you took a whole statement out of context.

Is that supposed to be impressive?

Yes?

again get your information right for once, City of Books is not a higher than witch domain, It just exists at the Top of witch domain

The City of Books is a higher dimensional realm because it contains countless amount of lower dimensional worlds which are described as books/stories

Send me actual scans from Umineko that says Battler see these books as fiction

What scan do you mean lmao it doesn't need to be stated that he see them as fictional, if you see a whole multiverse as a book / story then it means you see them as fiction simple as that, like for example a guy who see a whole Universe as a simple comic meaning that he actually see that universe as fictional :

No Caption Provided

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid: imagine bringing 2 statements from DB with different contexts, just because you jave 2 statements that are similar doesn't mean they do have the same context, here's an other proof Battler reached a plane of existence that is higher then the Lower ones + the city of Books example that I posted

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now enogh pls considering I'm OP you guys can just ignore what I'm saying and just vote for the sake of this thread

Thegod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine makes LT look like piss

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By enviid

@omega7373663: There is no "out of context" for that scan I literally provided you the context which was just comparing Beato to Battler. If you think that it's "out of context" then what do you think Ange is talking about? Do you think she would randomly just start rambling about sponges? It has nothing to do with the cosmology. Going by this logic DB is transfinite

No Caption Provided
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid: the difference is that most of DB statements are clear cut hyperbole unlike Umineko case it could just be Ange was explaining that the reason why she is a complete fodder because Beatrice exist on a higher plane of existence than her which is supported as well by this statement which clearly states that Battler reached a plane of existence that is higher than the Lower ones we also have The City of Books, likewise, is shown to be in the same territory as Featherine's Study, and is described in very similar terms to it. Erika states the place is the territory of Witcheswho exist on a far, far higher plane than the likes of her and Ange

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By enviid

@omega7373663: Now you're just doing some special pleading. "it's not a figure of speech because it's umineko". It isn't even a hyperbole, it's a metaphor because she's comparing two different things. This is how I know that you have 0 idea of what you're talking about. Anyways your little scan of Battler doesn't support this at all and Ange isn't even speaking about herself, she's speaking about Battler.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed
deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid: I'll just invite you to read again what I posted as you are not only taking a statement out of context (which is supported my many other statements that prove you otherwise btw ) but you didn't read like 60% of my post, good job for not reading and ignoring everything I posted.

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Order and Lord Chaos one shot both.

No Caption Provided

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By enviid

@omega7373663: How am I taking anything out of context?

You posted this:

No Caption Provided

But you didn't post any of the prior context which was this:

No Caption Provided

Here's the context even before this

No Caption Provided

Ange: You claim that you're closing in on the witch, but you're just like a hamster running around in a wheel.

She's talking about Battlers quarrel with Beato, I'll even post the scans preceding this.

No Caption Provided

You see how it's just Ange and Battler speaking about Beato? It's only after all of this dialogue that we get Ange talking about the Menger sponge. Out of everybody here, it's only you taking things out of context and it's because

1. You only read respect threads and want to wank
  2. You don't have the maturity to admit that you're wrong about posting this.
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid:now I'm completely convinced that you didn't read anything I said in my previous post, even if we assume that you are right I've posted many other statements proving my point so it's not like I need this statement to prove you wrong we have Battler reached a plane of existence that is higher then the Lower ones and we also have The City of Books, which is shown to be in the same territory as Featherine's layer , and is described in very similar terms to it. Erika states the place is the territory of Witcheswho exist on a far, far higher plane than the likes of her and Ange

1)i indeed watched Umineko

2)pls don't make me laugh

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Your other statements had absolutely 0 to do with Beato and Ange's exchange. These scans you posted were from respect threads and they had 0 correlation with what Beato and Ange were talking about. And if you're talking about "watching umineko" (i assume it's the anime) it's a completely different story from the Manga/VN because it's a shitty adaptation of the latter. I know you haven't read the Manga or VN either because you fail to answer basic questions that anyone who has could.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid said:

@omega7373663: Your other statements had absolutely 0 to do with Beato and Ange's exchange. These scans you posted were from respect threads and they had 0 correlation with what Beato and Ange were talking about. And if you're talking about "watching umineko" (i assume it's the anime) it's a completely different story from the Manga/VN because it's a shitty adaptation of the latter. I know you haven't read the Manga or VN either because you fail to answer basic questions that anyone who has could.

Doesn't matter if you think Ange statements has no relation to them it's not like I need her statement to prove you wrong. And yes the scans that I posted comes from different respect threads as it makes things much easier for me to find scans and I have the right to do so

And if you're talking about "watching umineko" (i assume it's the anime) it's a completely different story from the Manga/VN

I was talking about Manga and VN but whatever

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663:

Doesn't matter if you think Ange statements has no relation to them it's not like I need her statement to prove you wrong.

You were talking about her Menger sponge scan and when you brought other things up as Red herrings I proved you wrong. At this point, you're admitting that it's a Red herring and that they have 0 correlation to what I'm arguing about. Congratulations on attempting to gaslight me lmao.

And yes the scans that I posted comes from different respect threads as it makes things much easier for me to find scans and I have the right to do so

Not that it's a bad thing but when you claim that you've read the Visual novel and then fail to answer basic questions for people who have read it, you end up looking like a liar. I know that you haven't read the damn novel and it's time to stop lying about it.

Here's a little question for you assuming you've read it.

What is the relationship between Shannon and Kinzo?

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Omega7373663

@enviid said:

@omega7373663:

Doesn't matter if you think Ange statements has no relation to them it's not like I need her statement to prove you wrong.

You were talking about her Menger sponge scan and when you brought other things up as Red herrings I proved you wrong. At this point, you're admitting that it's a Red herring and that they have 0 correlation to what I'm arguing about. Congratulations on attempting to gaslight me lmao.

And yes the scans that I posted comes from different respect threads as it makes things much easier for me to find scans and I have the right to do so

Not that it's a bad thing but when you claim that you've read the Visual novel and then fail to answer basic questions for people who have read it, you end up looking like a liar. I know that you haven't read the damn novel and it's time to stop lying about it.

Here's a little question for you assuming you've read it.

Congratulations you proved me wrong about a single statement good you are amazing however as I said it doesn't matter I don't need this statement to prove anything, the other statements are still more then enough proof that Higher layers are infinitely above lower layers as seen with Battler and the City of Books and many other evidences

I know that you haven't read the damn novel and it's time to stop lying about it.

I literally did.

Imagine thinking I'm gonna remember about all of those shitty details for a series that I've read it's been a long time but anyway IIRC she had some good relationships with George i think and she was also ordered to destroy a mirror by Beatrice (forgot the reason) that's all I remember as for the relationship between Shannon and Kinzo i actually don't remember well no

Avatar image for deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed
deactivated-60ec350bbc9ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine not being able to answer one of Umineko easiest questions

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: the scan refers to higher dimensions being infinitely superior to the lower ones in context and there is also the fact that Battler reached a plane of existence that is higher then the Lower ones he also Manifested in the City of Books, which exists on a higher plane of existence than the entire World of Witches and its infinite higher layers of existence, containing countless books and stories, each book represents a multiverse and Battler see them as fictional. So yeah it proves everything

The context of saying Battler exists on a higher plane in that scan is because be knows the entire truth, not in terms of cosmology. Also it's pretty clear that the city of books does not exist outside infinite layers, and the exact same infinite ladder goes upto the creator himself

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine

GehennaSheol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GehennaSheol

@omega7373663: I disagree somewhat with this. Because according to your reasoning, then there are plenty of characters you could wank to being multiversal. For example in Dark Tower, an entire floor (multiverse) is contained in a part of an atom in a single blade of grass. Does that make Roland infinite multiversal, when he cuts down a blade of grass?

GehennaSheol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thingthegoat: Marvel uses transfinite numbers horribly wrong, so I don't know why you'd see that as something impressive.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine should take this.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By junker134

1. Neither Umineko or Marvel use Transfinite. Marvel miss used it.

2. Marvel being Alpha 1 is....Cringe and wank just saying. But eh

3. Why is the OP debating in his own thread? Also the city of books is the highest point of the witch domain, but it does not transcend it like at all. the city of bookd being outside the infinite ladder is cringe and should be stopped being use because its just wanking the series. There so much bad debating here on defending and against Umineko that it kinda hurts to read.

4. I'm pretty sure this has been done before.

OT: Featherine neg diffs the jobber and proceeds to solo most of the franchise.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Omega7373663

@lmaolmaolmao said:

The context of saying Battler exists on a higher plane in that scan is because be knows the entire truth, not in terms of cosmology. Also it's pretty clear that the city of books does not exist outside infinite layers, and the exact same infinite ladder goes upto the creator himself

The context of saying Battler exists on a higher plane in that scan is because be knows the entire truth, not in terms of cosmology

Thanks for taking the statement out of context again, considering that Battler knows the truth then he simply reached a plane of existence that is infinitely higher than all of the other ones the statement is clear as a day that it's referring to the cosmology and referring that Battler got infinitely stronger when he reached the truth.

city of books does not exist outside infinite layers, and the exact same infinite ladder goes upto the creator himself

It literally does exist outside of Infinite layers , it simply proves that the Creator transcends the city of books layer which in turn transcends those infinite layers as the Creator is completely boundless and devoid of any existential limits and restrictions whatsoever just like TOAA for example