Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko) vs. Great Evil Beast (DC)

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Sungsam

@ovy7 said:

@sungsam:

Make no mistake, the only reason I said all of that was to test the cognitive honesty of Umineko fans, to see if one lowballed DC to a ridiculous extent below Umineko below even their own opinion's threshold, would they correct it? And they didn't!

Hope you aren't talking about me here? I don't remember low-balling DC over Umi, and I even asked for your input regarding Beato in DC/Marvel.

Sorry for this, but I'm just curious lol.

You and Abyssfleet don't really understand the context in the conversation between me and Etriel. We know each other, this was supposed to be in PM but whatever. Whatever you think you're reading into it, do not read into it, so it's best you not get involved.

I didn't say you and Abyssfleet lowballed DC, I said if one (ME) lowballed DC under Umineko to a ridiculous extent, would you sit idly by or correct it? It was just a test and a bet between me and Etriel in theory and it really shouldn't concern any of you, again, you do not understand the context in our conversation so I would rather not get involved.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: That's interesting, that scan was supposed to be taken out of context as a joke and you took it seriously and you were concerned. Interesting.

Considered it important? Not in the least. If I was so concerned, is there any reason why i wouldn't have addressed your "Mxy is real world level" scaling? You wanted everyone to clearly see with your large bold text, that we can make nonsense out of this matchup and low/highball from both sides to go against the "evil memes".

Your silly memes that mirror your argumentative opinions are not "silly" nor are they "satirical".

You can say that all you want. Doesn't make much sense though, considering I made it pretty apparent that I also had no opinion on this matchup when legitimately discussing it and was in total agreement with the "all in good fun" comment Bdello made. Not to mention, we were discussing Featherine vs two characters who are significantly below the great evil beast not too long ago. Do you remember me giving any opinion on the matchup? What about me going against most of what you were telling me? No.

All they did was provoke those like Etriel to counter you with more savage and more original memes So let's see how that worked out for you.

Yes, so savage! I'm very upset over his equally low effort corny memes. Original! Oh yes. Putting the name of something or someone over a gif is very original. What a hero spreading that DC glory

I don't think you really lowball DC myself

Good.

but you're not in the list of those who would know a lot about DC to objectively gauge its power myself then make fun of it like this.

Trust me, I have discussed the cosmology for DC and the high ends for quite a while in multiple communities. No one can connext the dots to DC/Vertigo because it and many other high end cosmologies can all be interpreted differently. Nothing about these memes alludes to me not knowing anything about DC. Unless you think deep down, that the presence would get stomped by Featherine and just had to include these into your examples of how horrible everything is because DC gets lowballed.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@etriel said:

@sungsam: ha! your explanation of how the metaverse in dcs cosmology works would make it naturally far larger than even infinite catboxes yet you still place the metaverse below the catboxes? you do wank umineko even far worse than dc.

its weird how your opinions shift and change from deviantart then when we are on vsbattles rothschild

Listen, I still don't know or do not know how in the hell, which one was bigger. I was testing them if they would correct it, despite how ridiculous I was putting out the comparison with Abyssfleet in that thread, I already told you this and you know this.

My opinions change depending on the person I talk to, even within the same forum or website so I can understand how they think before directly arguing with them and THIS you already know. You were in on Godzilla wank before and now you acted like you were against it for a long time after you were proven wrong about a lot of your wank. No offense. So you DON'T get to lecture me here.

fair enough

why are you bringing up the times I was wanking Godzilla? that was a long time ago

you still didnt bring up a counter argument to my objection to the "infinite ladder" crap that you were once defending tho

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sungsam

@abyssfleet: Sorry, I completely lost interest in back and forth. So you will not mind if I ignore your extremely defensive reply.

@etriel said:
@sungsam said:
@etriel said:

@sungsam: ha! your explanation of how the metaverse in dcs cosmology works would make it naturally far larger than even infinite catboxes yet you still place the metaverse below the catboxes? you do wank umineko even far worse than dc.

its weird how your opinions shift and change from deviantart then when we are on vsbattles rothschild

Listen, I still don't know or do not know how in the hell, which one was bigger. I was testing them if they would correct it, despite how ridiculous I was putting out the comparison with Abyssfleet in that thread, I already told you this and you know this.

My opinions change depending on the person I talk to, even within the same forum or website so I can understand how they think before directly arguing with them and THIS you already know. You were in on Godzilla wank before and now you acted like you were against it for a long time after you were proven wrong about a lot of your wank. No offense. So you DON'T get to lecture me here.

fair enough

why are you bringing up the times I was wanking Godzilla? that was a long time ago

you still didnt bring up a counter argument to my objection to the "infinite ladder" crap that you were once defending tho

I don't know half the things about Umineko that's why I refuse to properly talk about it, even your counter argument with Kilgpmtkra where you claimed to me that you won against him just because he didn't reply wouldn't count to me as a victory. That doesn't mean you proved that Umineko's cosmology was tiny to DC's and Marvel's so you can discount this logic.

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:
@sungsam said:
@etriel said:

fair enough

Mind showing me what makes the main DC multiverse infinite dimensional? Grant morrison seems to go against it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: lol. and yet you highballed the catboxes as being metaversal and even you trying to test your opponents was ambigious to me. you wank dc then you wank umineko more lol

if my opponent gives up i always count that as a victory :)

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Sungsam

@etriel said:

@sungsam: lol. and yet you highballed the catboxes as being metaversal and even you trying to test your opponents was ambigious to me. you wank dc then you wank umineko more lol

I am not going to repeat myself over and over again in this regard, so I suggest you drop it.

Did it occur to you that Kilg dropped the conversation because he was just you know, tired of arguing about Umineko over and over and finds it repetitive? That's what he told me in PM. So your suggestion doesn't always imply a victory.

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Sorry, I completely lost interest in back and forth. So you will not mind if I ignore your extremely defensive reply

You calling anyone here defensive is hilarious. But I'll accept that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet said:
@etriel said:
@sungsam said:
@etriel said:

fair enough

Mind showing me what makes the main DC multiverse infinite dimensional? Grant morrison seems to go against it.

grant morrison is not the end be all of DC's Cosmology in the modern run anymore, there are two new scans that refer to Infinite Dimensions with jim Matteis confirming he was speaking of Higher Spatial ones.

there's nothing hilarious about when someone calls you defensive but okay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@etriel said:

I am not going to repeat myself over and over again in this regard, so I suggest you drop it.

Did it occur to you that Kilg dropped the conversation because he was just you know, tired of arguing about Umineko over and over and finds it repetitive? That's what he told me in PM. So your suggestion doesn't always imply a victory.

fine but anyway that just implies he probably gave up because he had no counter argument. see?

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Grant Morrison is not the end be all of DC's Cosmology in the modern run anymore, there are two new scans that refer to Infinite Dimensions with Jim Matteis confirming he was speaking of Higher Spatial ones.'

Oh that's great and all. Are you talking about that nonsense that Rama Kushna was speaking and the twitter statement? You have any explicit citation of infinite d Multiverse for DC?

And explain how the metaverse (since the metaverse got brought up so little from DC itself) is large than infinite territories please.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:

counter meme the DC wank

No Caption Provided

Who is that on the far far right? Next to Featherine?

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:

@abyssfleet:

i half agree with your gif wankineko is fodder. but marvel isnt

No Caption Provided

so corny trying to shove your pet series into everyones throat lol

HAHAHA!! That's amazing :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet said:

@etriel: Grant Morrison is not the end be all of DC's Cosmology in the modern run anymore, there are two new scans that refer to Infinite Dimensions with Jim Matteis confirming he was speaking of Higher Spatial ones.'

Oh that's great and all. Are you talking about that nonsense that Rama Kushna was speaking and the twitter statement? You have any explicit citation of infinite d Multiverse for DC?

And explain how the metaverse (since the metaverse got brought up so little from DC itself) is large than infinite territories please.

not just the rama scan but jim matteis confirmed that the second scan of sena talking about infinite dimensions was literally referring to higher spatial ones. im tired of constantly bringing up the same scan over and over so youll have to wait

because as weve seen. each of dcs universes likely have infinite pocket dimensions in them. and the metaverse merged with that would multiply that big universe into a multiverse every 0th instant over and over and over. you can divide a second by an instant and youd get an infinite chains of multiverses for that. you can create infinite catboxes over and over that still wont be as big as dc.

there is nothing to suggest uminekos cosmology is bigger than dc it has more named structures but that doesnt make it bigger

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:
@sungsam said:
@etriel said:

fine but anyway that just implies he probably gave up because he had no counter argument. see?

*sigh* Whatever, But Kilg is just tired of it over and over again and is likely busy, so that doesn't count.

I still think an Infinite Ladder is likely Infinite Dimensional.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By bdelloidgrain2

@etriel said:
@abyssfleet said:

not just the rama scan but jim matteis confirmed that the second scan of sena talking about infinite dimensions was literally referring to higher spatial ones. im tired of constantly bringing up the same scan over and over so youll have to wait

because as weve seen. each of dcs universes likely have infinite pocket dimensions in them. and the metaverse merged with that would multiply that big universe into a multiverse every 0th instant over and over and over. you can divide a second by an instant and youd get an infinite chains of multiverses for that. you can create infinite catboxes over and over that still wont be as big as dc.

there is nothing to suggest uminekos cosmology is bigger than dc it has more named structures but that doesnt make it bigger

@abyssfleet The middle paragraph is pretty accurate (besides the last sentence, which is up or debate). As for the first paragraph, I haven't seen the Rama scan. If @etriel could show it to me, that would be awesome. Thanks :)

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

counter meme the DC wank

No Caption Provided

Who is that on the far far right? Next to Featherine?

Bernkastel. Featherine's 'cat' and Lambdadelta's partner in crime (i.e. lover and enemy).

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet:

sena talking about infinite dimensions

proof that it was speaking of higher spatial dimensions

No Caption Provided

https://twitter.com/JMDeMatteis/status/829710923191504897

also in regards to you saying rama kushna source on infinite dimensions as "non sense" jm dematteis was the one who wrote justice league dark wherein rama appeared. so rama was talking about higher spatial dimensions as well since it goes by the writers definition. dont believe that reasoning still? want another dc guy confirming it? okay

again. different writer/artist was asked if rama kushna was talking about infinite higher dimensions

No Caption Provided

https://twitter.com/mypauljenkins/status/818178924735844354

so your reasoning whatever it was to dismiss rama kushnas account is wrong

whats crazy is that this is only talking of the main dc multiverse without speaking of the dark multiverse hidden behind the dc multiverse map. these infinite dimensions should likely be below the monitor sphere as the monitor sphere is the highest dimension of all next to the monitor mind

i filled my end of the bargain as you requested and me do the effort to rework and get this again to debunk your dc bashing downplay and now you owe me. i ask. where in umineko is there explicit mention of infinite higher dimensions? no interpretation speculation from vague scans of course.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By kilgpmktra

@etriel: I don't recall Sungsam ever placing the entirety of DC all under Beatrice's catbox.

theres also the fact that featherine is probably just a fiction in fiction character in interpretation with the 'magic isnt real' interpretation of the story. so while umineko wankers are lowballing many verses they dont tell you a way to lowball their verse. lol. hypocrites

I'm not sure how this applies to Featherine, bernkastel or lambdadelta. They all exist within the when they cry universe. Most likely not characters like Beatrice and the likes of beings like similar to her, since she's solely for Umineko and it's mysteries but not the other three from what I understand. Bernkastel, herself is the aftereffect of the rehashed manifestations of torment that Rika persevered and goes in depth with her being trapped in a logic error being portrayed as rika's puppet to Hanyuu.

placeing a vertical heirarchy as one of you argue already before would not make a totality verse infinite dimensional

I'm not 100% sure what you're getting at. Forgive me, but I'm not seeing how there's anything really vague about it.

Lambdadelta's portrayal of human "The ones hurled about by destiny are the people. Morons, defenseless, can't make anything. ...... In any case, they have a ground to immovably venture under their feet. What's more, that ground will never sell out them, along these lines, they can experience their entire presence without the dread of the fear of tumbling to hell".

Lambdadelta acquaints herself with Yasu who was as yet, human however has just made what Lambdadelta states, as perfect and infinite possibilities (endless fragments) and at that point, gives her the power and appearance as beatrice whose territory would grow past the human domain. The domain of witches, is transcended of the material world including quantum mechanics (Dead and living cats are both in the Schrödinger box; existing in all possible states at once) , wave functions and more such as kakera and multiverse concepts

Lambdadelta demonstrates how the space of witches is much the same as a endless ascension of power where the lower step is immeasurably below to the higher one. The Witches are higher existence and the more the witches climb, the more power they accomplish and more limitations they are liberated from. Lambdadelta does not know where the end of all that leads to so she accepts restrictions where as beings who are not afraid of such restrictions view the witches as witches view the domain of humans as nothing.

because as weve seen. each of dcs universes likely have infinite pocket dimensions in them. and the metaverse merged with that would multiply that big universe into a multiverse every 0th instant over and over and over.

I tried searching for more information regarding DC's "metaverse" but honestly couldn't find anything. I suppose if what you're saying is true than is a structure larger than the sea of fragments since the sea of fragments simply holds endless territories (well, beatrice's was regarded as "tiny" in comparison) but that's hard to scale but that is also not the end all be all of the cosmology.

He didn't respond, so I count that as a win :)

I didn't respond because you did not bring these points up in the other threads. You questioned it, I responded to you and then said that it doesn't make it bigger than DC or Marvel which I agreed with. There was nothing left to respond to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilgpmktra:

I'm not 100% sure what you're getting at. Forgive me, but I'm not seeing how there's anything really vague about it.

Lambdadelta's portrayal of human "The ones hurled about by destiny are the people. Morons, defenseless, can't make anything. ...... In any case, they have a ground to immovably venture under their feet. What's more, that ground will never sell out them, along these lines, they can experience their entire presence without the dread of the fear of tumbling to hell".

Lambdadelta acquaints herself with Yasu who was as yet, human however has just made what Lambdadelta states, as perfect and infinite possibilities (endless fragments) and at that point, gives her the power and appearance as beatrice whose territory would grow past the human domain. The domain of witches, is transcended of the material world including quantum mechanics (Dead and living cats are both in the Schrödinger box; existing in all possible states at once) , wave functions and more such as kakera and multiverse concepts

certainly but these are just extended explanations of multiverse concepts as well. theres nothing 'infinite-d' about it.

I get that when they crys totality is impressive and more impressive than most fictions but ive not seen a reason from here why it would be bigger than dcs main multiverse let alone all the implied unknowns beyond the source wall that the presence should logically be way above. i dont even necessarily discount that umineko has infinite dimensions but if many people are asking for direct explicit mention of infinite dimensions in dc like what abyssfleet asked i cant see why i cant apply the same demanding standard to umineko

Lambdadelta demonstrates how the space of witches is much the same as a endless ascension of power where the lower step is immeasurably below to the higher one. The Witches are higher existence and the more the witches climb, the more power they accomplish and more limitations they are liberated from. Lambdadelta does not know where the end of all that leads to so she accepts restrictions where as beings who are not afraid of such restrictions view the witches as witches view the domain of humans as nothing.

thats great and i get this as well. but theres nothing here that would make umineko oh lol featherine stomps dc lol dcs cosmology is so small like abyss was implying. like this is in universe power hierarchical tiering by level of existence. is there strict direct to citation of infinite dimensions because abyssfleet was acting i was lying about dc eplicity infinite dimensions so it would be fair i ask the same question back.

I tried searching for more information regarding DC's "metaverse" but honestly couldn't find anything. I suppose if what you're saying is true than is a structure larger than the sea of fragments since the sea of fragments simply holds endless territories (well, beatrice's was regarded as "tiny" in comparison) but that's hard to scale but that is also not the end all be all of the cosmology.

most of the information regarding the dc metaverse is in that one superman scan.

and of course the metaverse is not the end all be all of the cosmology of dc. as i told and analyzed to @sungsam before, and it is likely now a complexion within the bleed space branes among the orrery thanks to hypertime returned and now canonizing all of dcs history. but i dont think the metaverse is beyond the sphere of the gods.

its not helping that every universe in dc is likely pumped up with infinite pocket dimensions and infinite limbos which makes all of dcs higher spatial dimensions bigger than their counterparts in other verses by scaling the dimensions to the size below it.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is getting good.

I'm going to keep observing, and then I will go in for the kill. And by kill, I will just make some obvious statement :)

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Sungsam

@bdelloidgrain2 said:

I'm going to keep observing, and then I will go in for the kill. And by kill, I will just make some obvious statement :)

Want to see how repetitive shit can get?

No Caption Provided

That's why my threads like LT vs Gan, Mxy vs Reinhard and Beyonder/Lucifer vs Chaos Gods threads are odd and different. I want to try something new, this thread is just a repeat. Whatever is settled here will not be settled in other circles.

@etriel: I don't "Wank" DC, neither do I wank Umineko, the latter, I'm not even a fan of, but I do flirt with it a bit. It was TROLLING, I am TESTING, don't you get it? You can't read what was going on? As for DC, much of my analysis of it are merely expanded on the theories of both yours and Leofwin's. I use highball interpretations of it for the sake of argument, it's no different from what you've been doing down to the core.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

No Caption Provided

That's why my threads like LT vs Gan, Mxy vs Reinhard and Beyonder/Lucifer vs Chaos Gods threads are odd and different. I want to try something new, this thread is just a repeat. Whatever is settled here will not be settled in other circles.

Etriel will probably not be stick around soon.

Is that Featherine vs Kaguya from Naruto? The same Kaguya that is planetary? The f**k is she going to do against Featherine???

As for the last part, I agree. There are way to many Featherine threads that all state the same bull. Featherine this, Featherine that, but no evidence or even consideration towards her opponents. The best way to have a debate is to understand both characters that are in the debate. People don't seem to want to do proper research on the characters they are getting in a debate with. I think, honestly, that all these characters are roughly on the same strength.

Lucifer, Michael, Featherine, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Pre-Retcon Molecule Man, etc. They are all soo powerful and are practically unstoppable. They all have the same feats, the same powers, the same nigh-omnipotence, in a omniverse/creation/universe/multiverse/whatever that these characters are all, in a way, copy and paste's of each other. They all can affect everything in their respective omniverses (making them all omniversal), they all exist (or can exist) outside of creation, and all have near limitless power.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

No Caption Provided

Is that Featherine vs Kaguya from Naruto? The same Kaguya that is planetary? The f**k is she going to do against Featherine???

As for the last part, I agree. There are way to many Featherine threads that all state the same bull. Featherine this, Featherine that, but no evidence or even consideration towards her opponents. The best way to have a debate is to understand both characters that are in the debate. People don't seem to want to do proper research on the characters they are getting in a debate with. I think, honestly, that all these characters are roughly on the same strength.

Lucifer, Michael, Featherine, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Pre-Retcon Molecule Man, etc. They are all soo powerful and are practically unstoppable. They all have the same feats, the same powers, the same nigh-omnipotence, in a omniverse/creation/universe/multiverse/whatever that these characters are all, in a way, copy and paste's of each other. They all can affect everything in their respective omniverses (making them all omniversal), they all exist (or can exist) outside of creation, and all have near limitless power.

Again, let me carefully iterate again bdello, I'm not going to say that much about Umineko again. I still have other things my hands are tied to, RIGHT NOW, Tonystark6999 PMs me, asking me for counter arguments and counter evidence against Demonbane wank in his debates on Google+ (I don't like identifying my different accounts on different websites).

You're perhaps right on the stalemate bit, but on Multiversal debates, nobody really likes a stalemate. So we argue by technicality of a character having a tiny tiny advantage, therefore they stomp. But it's still very ambiguous, subject to opinion, depends on the method of tiering and philosophy you want, like the "Outerversal muh concept" arguments. Or your own philosophy and the things that go between yours and the opposing views and ways to look at things.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's my gif!!!! Son of a b***h!!!!!

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Sungsam

@itachus17 said:
No Caption Provided

MUH INFINITY IS BIGGER THAN YOUR INFINITY

I mean, that's how these Multiversal debates work and that's why they're so fun for me to debate. They relieve you of stress by way of suspension of disbelief.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

No Caption Provided

Again, let me carefully iterate again bdello, I'm not going to say that much about Umineko again. I still have other things my hands are tied to, RIGHT NOW, Tonystark6999 PMs me, asking me for counter arguments and counter evidence against Demonbane wank in his debates on Google+ (I don't like identifying my different accounts on different websites).

You're perhaps right on the stalemate bit, but on Multiversal debates, nobody really likes a stalemate. So we argue by technicality of a character having a tiny tiny advantage, therefore they stomp. But it's still very ambiguous, subject to opinion, depends on the method of tiering and philosophy you want, like the "Outerversal muh concept" arguments. Or your own philosophy and the things that go between yours and the opposing views and ways to look at things.

I know. People want their own verses to win. But I think that most of these are ties, or close too. People just like giving their favourite characters a "little push" so that they seem to "stomp" other characters when in reality this couldn't be further from the truth.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Sungsam

@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

No Caption Provided

I know. People want their own verses to win. But I think that most of these are ties, or close too. People just like giving their favourite characters a "little push" so that they seem to "stomp" other characters when in reality this couldn't be further from the truth.

That's the thing Bdello, let me give you another example.

This whole "No Omnipotents in fiction" argument is fine and all, I can respect those who say that, but then half the people who use these arguments believe that there can be higher infinities and higher spatial dimensions (both of these can be debunked or be contradicted by math and logic, the latter by contradicting scientific theories respectively) so they cannot be all 'muh logic' like they claim they are. Most of the people who say this, say that because their hax waifus and husbandos (whose NLF Hax will run on circular logic) will get stomped by TOAA and HOTU Thanos.

I would suggest that these view points are not laws, but OPTIONS, we picket off the favorable options to gauge subjectively gauged Multiversal characters. Like seriously, I saw a Chousin supporter on Google+ using dimensional tiering then stopped using it when it didn't favor the Chousin in the debate anymore, moving the goal post. It's a joke.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By kilgpmktra

@bdelloidgrain2: @etriel:certainly but these are just extended explanations of multiverse concepts as well.

Well, the box is additionally fit for producing infinite fragments, and these kakeras are portrayed as crystallization of the idea itself of parallel universes, multiverse, and so forth. It is operated under quantum superposition and the onlooker must be external to the object of observation where every conceivable state/all possibilities exist at the same time before observing does not cause a fall of the wave function. I'm not sure what else there is to interpret other than what I have provided in my previous post but it's fine i suppose.

thats great and i get this as well. but theres nothing here that would make umineko oh lol featherine stomps dc lol dcs cosmology is so small like abyss was implying the implied unknowns beyond the source wall that the presence should logically be way above.

Well, no offense, but I think we've been over this already. I never said she stomps the entirety of DC nor did I say that DC/Vertigo is tiny especially considering I already demonstrated that the cosmology is also comparable to the likes of Marvel which I discussed in previous threads. To also note, dwarfing the domain of witches which holds structures like the city of books, was described as just a step towards featherine's position, which also matches with her ascending as far as a being can possibly go, so i'm sure some comparisons can be made. And I understand your frustration for wanting an explicit citation, but not every series works the same way as Marvel or DC does but doesn't mean it does not have structures and spaces just as large. Some series may not have one blatant scan citation and may take more evidence and explanations/information to validate the size of the cosmology, but the structures are still there.

Featherine this, Featherine that, but no consideration to her opponent. I think these characters are roughly on the same level of strength

Well, this honestly is really, no fault for from me or the very few people that actually debate in favor for the series. All I do in threads involving these characters is simply post to validate the cosmology and for what the characters have done in it, similar to what sungsam does with DC to provide the sheer size and to also avoid downplay. This is also why I do not like debating the series because the setting is quite foreign to a lot of people who take part in vs boards unlike marvel/dc which everyone knows about which I have to constantly try to explain

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: @etriel:certainly but these are just extended explanations of multiverse concepts as well.

Well, the box is additionally fit for producing infinite fragments, and these kakeras are portrayed as crystallization of the idea itself of parallel universes, multiverse, and so forth. It is operated under quantum superposition and the onlooker must be external to the object of observation where every conceivable state/all possibilities exist at the same time before observing does not cause a fall of the wave function. I'm not sure what else there is to interpret other than what I have provided in my previous post but it's fine i suppose.

thats great and i get this as well. but theres nothing here that would make umineko oh lol featherine stomps dc lol dcs cosmology is so small like abyss was implying the implied unknowns beyond the source wall that the presence should logically be way above.

Well, I never said she stomps the entirety of DC nor did I say that DC/Vertigo is tiny especially considering I already demonstrated that the cosmology is also comparable to the likes of Marvel which I discussed in previous threads. To also note, dwarfing the domain of witches which holds structures like the city of books, was described as just a step towards featherine's position, which also matches with her ascending as far as a being can possibly go, so i'm sure some comparisons can be made. And I understand your frustration for wanting an explicit citation, but not every series works the same way as Marvel or DC does but doesn't mean it does not have structures and spaces just as large. Some series may not have one blatant scan citation and may take more evidence and explanations/information to validate the size of the cosmology, but the structures are still there.

Featherine this, Featherine that, but no consideration to her opponent. I think these characters are roughly on the same level of strength

Well, this honestly is really, no fault for from me or the very few people that actually debate in favor for the series. All I do in threads involving these characters is simply post to validate the cosmology and for what the characters have done in it, similar to what sungsam does with DC to provide the sheer size and to also avoid downplay. This is also why I do not like debating the series because the setting is quite foreign to a lot of people who take part in vs boards unlike marvel/dc which everyone knows about which I have to constantly try to explain

Believe me when I say @kilgpmktra, you are one of the good ones on this website :)

There are people who state the facts, and there are people who interpret these facts inaccurately, or as something in juxtaposition with what they should be.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@sungsam said:
@bdelloidgrain2 said:

No Caption Provided

That's the thing Bdello, let me give you another example.

This whole "No Omnipotents in fiction" argument is fine and all, I can respect those who say that, but then half the people who use these arguments believe that there can be higher infinities and higher spatial dimensions (both of these can be debunked or be contradicted by math and logic, the latter by contradicting scientific theories respectively) so they cannot be all 'muh logic' like they claim they are. Most of the people who say this, say that because their hax waifus and husbandos (whose NLF Hax will run on circular logic) will get stomped by TOAA and HOTU Thanos.

I would suggest that these view points are not laws, but OPTIONS, we picket off the favorable options to gauge subjectively gauged Multiversal characters. Like seriously, I saw a Chousin supporter on Google+ using dimensional tiering then stopped using it when it didn't favor the Chousin in the debate anymore, moving the goal post. It's a joke.

You are right in that these viewpoints are most definitely options. These battles are very difficult to determine who would emerge victorious. You are also right in regards to people use dimensional tiering to boost the character they want to win, but then completely contradict themselves and say something like "dimensional tiering cannot be used to accurately dtermine a character's power." There is a lot of hypocrisy and contradicting in these top-tier battles.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine kills Presence, Elaine, Lucifer, and Michael at the time same time and pops the puny ball that Presence was holding eradicating the DC World.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate these types of threads.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

geb

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By zgtfreak

GEB is too much for her, as he should be above Michael and Lucifer, who infinitely transcend an infinite-D cosmology just like Aurora.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB is too much here, if we use Neils cosmology and and mid-balled when they cry cosmology. All 3 Lucifer, Michael & Featherine transcend an infinite-dimensional cosmology by an infinite level, which would make both exactly the same strong and default double infinite-dimensional by dimensional scaling. GEB was the bad side of the presence and is above Lucifer and Michael, so GEB wins.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geb

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ThisIsAUsername

GEB stomps

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably geb

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do these two even hurt each other let alone kill each other?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geb

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers