• 82 results
Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) 2 months, 30 days ago

Poll: Featherine Augustus Aurora and Creator Beatrice Ushiromiya (Umineko) Vs. Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos (DC Vertigo) (47 votes)

The Creator Witches win. 53%
The Two Archangels win. 32%
Stalemate. 4%
See the results. 11%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Mid-balled single infinite-D When They Cry cosmology.
  • Non-composite DC.
  • No VS Battles logic.
  • No meta/transcending fiction logic.

People who may be interested: @etriel@sungsam@kilgpmktra@ovy7@yasindermann@caocao

#2 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Under Mid-Balled, the entire Umineko verse is an Infinitely Layered Multiverse until the Creator's Domain and ending at the Creator from the bottom of the Human Domain.

Lucifer and Michael transcend an Infinitely Layered Creation contained within Destiny's Book.

So I guess the Cosmology is roughly basically equalized.

#3 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: If they are equal, then we'd have to go off warping feats. What have Michael and Lucifer done?

#4 Posted by Supermanthor (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: hmm which drangon ball fanboy made you angry ?

#5 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: What have Michael and Lucifer done?

Basically Michael has the power to destroy the Infinitely Layered Creation, and when Lucifer was possessed he tanked Michael's Infinite-D busting power to his face a few times. Michael also renewed the entire Infinite-D Multiverse between moments is all.

They're also stronger than the Endless in general who also pervade said Creation.

Not sure how that stacks up to Featherine. Has she destroyed or renewed the Infinite Hierarchy?

#6 Edited by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Not sure how that stacks up to Featherine. Has she destroyed or renewed the Infinite Hierarchy?

No, but considering that her and Creator Beatrice are infinitely beyond the ladder, they are more than capable. As you know, Aurora one shotted infinite-D Lambdadelta casually, and Creator Beatrice scales to Aurora. She created a magic system superior to the Witches Domain.

@supermanthor hmm which drangon ball fanboy made you angry ?

None. I just dislike all of them. LOL

#7 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

i typically consider the creator's domain as just the highest part of the infinite hierarchy. while michael nearly destroyed two separate infinite hierarchy multiverses. ill form an answer later

#8 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#9 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

bAmp.

#10 Edited by Yasindermann (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Good matchup, @zgtfreak. From that what I've heard, Lucifer and Michael are:

• 1.option: Just above the baseline infinite dimensional layer, which would it make to a stomp, because Aurora and Beatrice transcend the baseline by an infinite layer, so double infinite-dimensional. Double infinite-dimensional>>>>>>>>>>Above the baseline infinite-dimensional
  • 2. Option: Lucifer and Micahel are infinite above an infinite-dimensional cosmology, which would make both sides Augustus Aurora and Beatrice & Lucifer and Michael Demiurgos default double infinite-dimensional, because both transcend a cosmology with an infinite-dimensional multiverse by an infinite layer. They are pretty much equal then, but I go with Augustus Aurora and Beatrice, because of better hax.

Lucifer & Michael from Vertigo have many interpretations of their power.

Augustus Aurora & Beatrice>Lucifer & Michael Demiurgos (Infinite above infinite-dimensional)>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucifer and Michael Demiurgos (Above the baseline infinite dimensional)

#11 Posted by Yasindermann (1252 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

all three infinite-d creations (lucifers, elaines and yahwehs) were completely utterly meaningless to the presence and lucifer so since the brothers get their power from the presence, it is reasonable to assume that the brothers are at least infinity above an infinite-d multiverse.

still trying to form an opinion.

#13 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump thrice.

#14 Posted by MetalJimmor (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

I have very little knowledge of the characters, but aren't Lucifer and Michael equivalent to omnipotent God when working together? Lucifer embodies God's will and Michael his power.

#15 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor said:

I have very little knowledge of the characters, but aren't Lucifer and Michael equivalent to omnipotent God when working together? Lucifer embodies God's will and Michael his power.

The Presence is Omnipotent depending on the beliefs of the person writing him.

DC Writers who are Christian (like Matteis) write him to be Omnipotent and Omni-transcendant, while Atheistic liberal DC writers from Vertigo tend to write him with some flaws still.

DC writers tend to shoe-horn their viewpoints and manifest that to the Presence as a character in their writing.

#16 Edited by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

BEMp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#17 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Featherine or Beatrice solostomps

#18 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

bOmp.

#19 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

Last bump for now.

#20 Posted by Yasindermann (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

Last bump for now.

One correction: When we look at the scans of the swamp thing (Haven't them here now), it could even be that DC Vertigo alone is an double infinite-dimensional multiverse. When this is true, the brothers can stomp.

#21 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

Last bump for now.

One correction: When we look at the scans of the swamp thing (Haven't them here now), it could even be that DC Vertigo alone is an double infinite-dimensional multiverse. When this is true, the brothers can stomp.

Let's ignore that for now; otherwise we can use the Umineko high-ball to even it out again.

#22 Posted by Yasindermann (1252 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by gabrielthelord (170 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump again.

#25 Posted by Gokluma (9013 posts) - - Show Bio

My Infinity is bigger than your infinity thing

#26 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma said:

My Infinity is bigger than your infinity thing

Pretty much.

#27 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

arent infinities just unmeasurable numbers/quantifications?, doesnt that sounds paradoxal?

#28 Posted by Luckenzio (15 posts) - - Show Bio

"Creator" Beatrice would be flat out omnipotent. Her full potential is pretty much Featherine's level but with nothing indicating she holds back from reaching the Creator's realm.

#29 Edited by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@luckenzio: Wrong. She's stated to be on Aurora's level (aka the Creator's Domain), but not becoming one with the Creator itself; otherwise Beatrice wouldn't be herself anymore, as she'd be absorbed into the Creator.

Creator Beatrice will be carrying the team a bit in my opinion, as I do think she's above Aurora.

#30 Posted by Luckenzio (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: I might remember wrong but isnt Beatrice said to have "Creator" potential. Featherine doesnt properly reach this, since she crippled her growing before actually entering the domain of the creator.

Furthermore considering that the entire point of the memory device its that is stopping her from reaching the Creator; there's no way for Beatrice to be stronger than her without being outright omnipotent. Like; she is as close to it as you can get in-verse.

#31 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@luckenzio: Becoming the Creator means you are absorbed into it, which is essentially erasing your existence.

Aurora is at the edge of the Creator's Domain. She reached the first layer without getting absorbed by the Creator IIRC. It is possible for Beatrice to reach an even closer layer without getting absorbed.

The reason I call her "Creator Beatrice" is because she is a Creator Witch like Aurora. They have the title Creator Witch because they exist in the Creator's Domain, but aren't fully apart of the Creator itself.

However I put Creator Beatrice above Aurora in raw power because she doesn't have her head device weakness, and has better feats overall.

Creator Beatrice also isn't omnipotent because she already exist. She isn't a hypothetical version of Beatrice (as most people believe), as Beatrice has used her true potential before, but only in burst, such as when she created her own magic system which was beyond the comprehension of Voyagers, which is already an Aurora/Creator Witch level feat; however it's clear that even in this state, she isn't omnipotent.

Her true potential seems to only activate when she instinctively wants it to, such as when she felt the need to create her specific magic system; but overall she is unaware of it.

#32 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#34 Posted by y3kthunder (959 posts) - - Show Bio

I know nothing bout uminkeko but I know they're very powerful I believe these characters are on the same level but I give it to the brothers for I know there feats and not the witches

#36 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@y3kthunder: Hey btw, do you know who's stronger between Lucifer and Michael? Need to know for certain reasons...

#37 Posted by Supermanthor (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 i am bias

#38 Posted by ovy7 (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 i am bias (Beatrice best waifu)

#39 Edited by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily overpower these fodders. Michael and Lucifer perfectly balance each other on an infinite scale beyond concepts and dimensions one with creation while the other structures it.

Also, OP included DB verse (universe battles aren't allowed) as a whole which is against the rule in this thread for no reason other than hate. Also, one more thing against the comicvine rule is that it includes 2 comicbook characters and tries to pit them against DB verse specifically while the OP shows his biasness against it when he clearly knows it is banned here. Should be locked just like the other thread. OP keeps breaking rules and getting a pass. He was already warned several times that he should know better by now.

#40 Edited by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Get out of this thread. You have no knowledge of EITHER team.

Team 2 easily overpower these fodders. Michael and Lucifer perfectly balance each other on an infinite scale beyond concepts and dimensions one with creation while the other structures it.

Both teams infinitely transcend Quantum Infinite-D. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, OP included DB verse (universe battles aren't allowed) as a whole which is against the rule in this thread for no reason other than hate.

Nice try, but they aren't apart of the battle. I said the winning team gets to fodderize their verse as a reward; that's not the same as putting them in the battle. Hell, they weren't even in my original post. There's no rules I've broken.

He was already warned several times that he should know better by now.

I have never been warned once for making a thread.

#41 Edited by y3kthunder (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: power wise it should be Michael and if the 2 just fought to the death id give it to Michael however if lucifer was granted prep id probably give it to him. He has already beaten his brother admittedly he bfr him. And the wolf beneath the tree proves that lucifer can kill Michaels body however if he had wished to he could have reformed but in that case he didnt cause he would have destroyed everything. Honestly though feat wise lucifer takes the cake. Thats my outlook on it hope it helps

#42 Edited by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

Claims I have no knowledge of either character without knowing me and doesn't know anything about Lucifer or Michael, literally breaks CV rules he is making threads on. Someone tag a mod already.

Brings DB in a comic vs fight.

No Caption Provided

#43 Edited by Durzo_Bat (68 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboxxx@emperorthanos-@feral_nova_ Includes Universe battle and OP hates Dragon Ball and tries to put it in a mismatch manner. Plus this thread literally has comicbook characters in disguise vs DB, be ready for that Tori-Bot vs Nigh Omnis.

Thread needs a lock. Spite clearly. This guy is asking for a ban.

#44 Edited by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@durzo_bat: Yeah lol at either of them clearing DB when Tori Bot is around.

Just one example how it will start.

#45 Posted by y3kthunder (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: to be fair he did ask just a clarification question and a fairly difficult one to boot cause Michaels power has never truly been shown to harm lucifer although is heavily implied that he could. Should be noted that the presence wanted them to become the Supreme rulers of dc so perhaps a fight between the two would be never ending. Lucifer can't die unless he wishes to and neither can Michael. I mean ultimately I guess the way you could look at the question is which do think is greater power or reality warping

#46 Edited by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@y3kthunder: They are considered equal. They complete each other. Lucifer can't create something out of nothing, and Michael can't give shape to his creations. But, in Dream's words: ' Save his creator, he is, perhaps, the most powerful being there is" (on Lucifer).

That's not the point, he is clearly trying to put them against a Universe he is known being biased on and against which is breaking the rules and literally breaks 2 or 3 of them.

#47 Posted by y3kthunder (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: your first point I know bout both of those have them in my RT I was merely trying my best to answer his question. As for the rule breaking I don't have all this sites rules memorized so I can't really say nothing on that

#48 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Claims I have no knowledge of either character without knowing me and doesn't know anything about Lucifer or Michael,

I know enough to where everyone agrees this is a fair match-up.

literally breaks CV rules he is making threads on. Someone tag a mod already.

Brings DB in a comic vs fight.

DB is not apart of the fight. The winner gets to fodderize them as a reward and as a joke. Here are the rules:

No Caption Provided

They are not fighting against or with anyone in this thread.

@emperorthanos-Get this obnoxiously disruptive kid out of my thread. Notice everything is fine until he shows up. There's a reason this entire website is against him.

#49 Edited by TheDeathstar (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything else literally includes parts from DC vertigo. Guy contradicts himself. This thread was already doomed when this guy included DB. He should have known better. Disrespecting users is his norm when he can't take certain opinion.

#50 Edited by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

And get his alt @durzo_bat out of here too. No one was EVEN DISCUSSING DB (because they aren't apart of the battle) until this kid and his alt came in.