Featherine augusts vs goddess madoka vs composite Zeno vs alovenus

• 132 results
M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Featherine augusts vs goddess madoka vs composite Zeno vs alovenus (93 votes)

Featherine 80%
Madoka 6%
Zeno 2%
Alovenus 6%
Results 5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boz piccolo one shot all of them

ot:Featherine neg

also why in the infinite world and fiction is zeno here

he is fodder to literally all multiversal and featherine is (im not gonna say high outer since it isnt a term) strongest here.

wait human level dwatherine still exist? lmao these db wanker really do need to get a live

@rayuzaku: doesn't battler's powers only work on magic and doesn't he lose to CAS, also isn't the umeniko verse like fiction within fiction so its like fake and not real

the hell is fiction within fiction

you mean something like this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Rayuzaku

@omega7373663: no where did it say it makes him immune to what ever he doesn't believe, also that power is kind of contradictory, added with the fact its this kind of head cannon and wank that makes me hate the umineko verse saying other wise when it was only shown to stop magic attacks,and here comes the other wank saying he can solo both marvel and dc or just anyone in umineko can, my guy they only just humans with hax, hax that we hasnt seen hurt abstract beings like CAS, The gods, new gods and all the guys up stairs its just pure head cannon to believe he can when his shown no real power of surpasses this great beings, and even if stated he has shown what he could do, it ain't a lie umineko eneded with two different endings the real ending which turns out everything was a fake and imagination he battler created to fight depression, and the magic ending which isn't the canon ending and he goes on with beatrice, also literally it did happen some pack of goats destroyed a island and all of a sudden its universe busting.

no where did it say it makes him immune to what ever he doesn't believe, also that power is kind of contradictory, added with the fact its this kind of head cannon and wank that makes me hate the umineko verse saying other wise when it was only shown to stop magic attacks

Ange's Endless 9 was capable of denying conceptual attacks such as the Red Truth

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This can be applied to Battler as well since he was the one who taught her how to use it in the first place.

my guy they only just humans with hax, hax that we hasnt seen hurt abstract beings like CAS

Every Witch in Umineko are acasual whose true forms are complete nonexistent that can think themselves back if they are ever erased.

Here's Battler existing again after getting eaten by Theory Goats:

No Caption Provided

And here's Battler regaining his consciousness after getting stabbed by the Red Key:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

When it comes to hurting abstract beings, Umineko characters uses conceptual weapns known as Truths. Battler wields the Golden truth which is an upgraded version of The Red Key:

No Caption Provided

Heck Battler doesn't even need conceptual weapons to hurt anstract entities. He straight up punched one and applied the concept of physical pain on to it:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not once, but twice

No Caption Provided

and even if stated he has shown what he could do, it ain't a lie umineko eneded with two different endings the real ending which turns out everything was a fake and imagination he battler created to fight depression, and the magic ending which isn't the canon ending and he goes on with beatrice, also literally it did happen some pack of goats destroyed a island and all of a sudden its universe busting.

Whoever told u that is a complete idiot that doesn't know anything about Umineko. Ryushiki never mentioned which ending was Canon and when it comes to vsdebates, downplaying arguments that uses Umineko's Trick Ending is invalid since we already know they are human levels.

Using the magic ending is not a wank either because like I said, there is nothing thay says either ending is canon. It depends on whichever the reader chooses.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

abstract beings like CAS

Abstract beings getting hurt by heat. Smh

No Caption Provided

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: you do realize were that heat is coming from right

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: you're the one taking it out of context. For your information I did my research and you must be clearly be delirious because no where did I see he needs to deny your existence for that shit to work, it said plane as day nullifies magic my guy here. (His staunch refusal to accept magic gives him magical defense of Endless Nine, which nullifies any magic attacks used on him.) Hey no where did it say all of what you said. You stop debating and not letting the other opposition to say their things, and stop wanking umineko and taking it out of context. There literally a sentence their of it only working on magic like people have debunked you guys already, and it working on supernatural things is literally just it working on magic which the umineko verse uses, maybe you need to research your shit before any bullshit comes out of your mouth next time. I ain't going to a place where they bias as hell and dont go full indepth into it, also I said humans as responds to the humans there having hax that you some how believe is omnipotent and not the witches. Where is abstract existence fodder to them can you elaborate, also where was it contracted in the comics because the author reinforces it alot. Umineko is too wanked and this is the explanation here you say and call shit out that you have no proof of and expect me to take you at your word, like this crap you say abstract existence is fodder to them where was it stated? How is it there? And how are they abstract? And just not being able to see ppl as comics is nothing lesser characters have done that before, I'm taking about actually shown. Also it pisses me off that ppl will literally blow this series out of proportion and it just makes me hate the series even more. My guy if irpts not canon then why was it super implied by the author, try again, you say its contradictory and then tell me that the magic ending makes sense, it's doesn't its just a cluster fuck, and the real ending is what actually follows what happens the magic dies not exist ending. I wanted to have a peaceful debate and argument about this and to show facts ppl talk about and I believe, but clearly you're trying to start a flame war.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@delein said:

Featherine still blinks

dont know why CAS is being discussed here (he would get blinked by Featherine nonetheless)

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: something like that but a bit different like a dream or written fiction to cope with your parents death, and to explain all the crap that happened

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: something like that but a bit different like a dream or written fiction to cope with your parents death, and to explain all the crap that happened

lol what i dont understand lmao

so its like a book inside another book which is mostly just a prop inside the book

the umineko verse is basically higher dimensional verse and the characters on higher dimension sees those in the lower dimension as fiction to them

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: you're the one taking it out of context. For your information I did my research and you must be clearly be delirious because no where did I see he needs to deny your existence for that shit to work, it said plane as day nullifies magic my guy here. (His staunch refusal to accept magic gives him magical defense of Endless Nine, which nullifies any magic attacks used on him.) Hey no where did it say all of what you said. You stop debating and not letting the other opposition to say their things, and stop wanking umineko and taking it out of context. There literally a sentence their of it only working on magic like people have debunked you guys already, and it working on supernatural things is literally just it working on magic which the umineko verse uses, maybe you need to research your shit before any bullshit comes out of your mouth next time. I ain't going to a place where they bias as hell and dont go full indepth into it, also I said humans as responds to the humans there having hax that you some how believe is omnipotent and not the witches. Where is abstract existence fodder to them can you elaborate, also where was it contracted in the comics because the author reinforces it alot. Umineko is too wanked and this is the explanation here you say and call shit out that you have no proof of and expect me to take you at your word, like this crap you say abstract existence is fodder to them where was it stated? How is it there? And how are they abstract? And just not being able to see ppl as comics is nothing lesser characters have done that before, I'm taking about actually shown. Also it pisses me off that ppl will literally blow this series out of proportion and it just makes me hate the series even more. My guy if irpts not canon then why was it super implied by the author, try again, you say its contradictory and then tell me that the magic ending makes sense, it's doesn't its just a cluster fuck, and the real ending is what actually follows what happens the magic dies not exist ending. I wanted to have a peaceful debate and argument about this and to show facts ppl talk about and I believe, but clearly you're trying to start a flame war.

So your whole argument is "nah I did research so I know everything about Umineko you are the one who is taking things out of context bla bla bla...." okay buddy let me tell you something doing research isn't really enough to understand how the verse works you first need to play the damm game to understand the context of how Endless nine works and how the cosmology works as a whole you didn't even read the Visual novel series nor you did read the manga yet you think you are right jsut because you did some research without reading anything about the series and then you call a guy who watched the series an ignorant and take things out of context while you are the one who's being ignorant and take things out of context and not the other way around and you didn't even check the respect threads that I sent good job ignoring everyone as for the ending part I already explained why this argument is wrong and I think Rayuzaku already debunked that shit anyway

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nixtollo

There is no true canon ending in Umineko. It could be argued that either the trick ending or the magic ending was the canon one. There are multiple endings and it’s all really up for interpretation. But for use of Vs debates then the magic ending should be used. Otherwise that’s just downplay on Umineko. Also why is CAS even here lmao?

Edit: Pretty sure the truths and the Overlords aren’t considered magic and Endless 9 negged both of them.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: even if it denys concepts which in theory is still created through their magic, as they still use the fundamentals of magic, I just found out that it does indeed work on magic and red truth which is basically like a half cooked theory form the witches( Endless Nine is ‘the mere total refusal to believe’ and it works like a shield against everything that could hurt you, be it magic or Red Truth.) So I do believe they are conceptual beings themselves but concepts can still be destroyed. And endless nine is powerful but it can be counted ex if he stops believing or if someone affects his believe it will weaken endless nine. And now to the red key its pretty op but there are some flaws like you need authority from high council and the blue key could be used to counter the red key which causes self doubt and enforces it. Thats all I have to say i could send link so you can see it. ( https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/didyto/why_do_people_think_umineko_is_strong/) here. Thats all for now.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: You thinking she blinks is pretty funny.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: I like umineko but the way some people blow it out of proportion just turns me off from it, I think its cool 😎 , but I don't like what people do with it. I'm sorry it's just my opinion.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: are you saying that because you know or are you saying it because everyone else says it. Because I know a lot of ppl that said that, also what I meant was like it was a fictional sorry for the real battler in the real world to cope with his parents death and what really happened on that Island

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: i talked to the guy already, you saying I didn't read it is like you saying I don't read naruto I very well do, you don't know me or what I do I my spare time so don't act like you do, I Said take things out of context because alot of shit you say about big cosmology and all that and infinite upon infinite isn't really helping the case and representing it well. Did they destroy any of these things or all that, because all I see is you trying to bump up a series when all I see is some really good conceptual hax, but no pay off of this so called omniversal feat. Sorry man, I'm just not seeing it. Guy you can read the manga without doing all of that shit. My guy take it easy its just a fictional character and verse they have no real influence on us and we have all the power and control over them and are stronger then all the fiction because we create them, chill my guy.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p24fre-re: she still scales way above the likes of madoka and flipping zeno the multi-universal fodder

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Omega7373663

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: i talked to the guy already,

Yeah I know and all you said to him was crap again by taking everything out of context but anyway endless nine isn't needed here Battler still one shot and this is a Mismatch thread

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: you saying I didn't read it is like you saying I don't read naruto I very well do,

1) wtf are you talking about?

2) fix your English it's very awful no offense

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: you don't know me or what I do I my spare time so don't act like you do,

All I know is that you are a moron who debates about a series that he knows nothing about.

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: I Said take things out of context because alot of shit you say about big cosmology and all that and infinite upon infinite isn't really helping the case and representing it well

I literally did sent 2 respect threads talking about this now you are either being ignorant or you are just blind at this point

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: . Did they destroy any of these things or all that, because all I see is you trying to bump up a series when all I see is some really good conceptual hax, but no pay off of this so called omniversal feat.

The Answer is on the 2 respect threads that I posted I literally posted them 2 fucking times but you just kept pretending that you didn't see them

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: . Guy you can read the manga without doing all of that shit.

I literally did unlike you

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: . My guy take it easy its just a fictional character and verse they have no real influence on us and we have all the power and control over them and are stronger then all the fiction because we create them, chill my guy.

Yeah sure chill my guy no need to cry and downplay a verse that you know nothing about instead how about you just go watch Umineko instead of debating about a verse that you know nothing about?

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p24fre-re: she still scales way above the likes of madoka and flipping zeno the multi-universal fodder

still this

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: dude are you ok, you talk shit but all I hear is dog crap, I talked to him but clearly you're too much of a small brain to realize, like I said you don't know me I read what I do and you clearly haven't seen me around, so I'll tell you this. Who are you to wank a verse you can't go into depth with and take criticism, I already responded on what I think about criticism. Also chill you might get a blood pressure for been to heated

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: even if it denys concepts which in theory is still created through their magic, as they still use the fundamentals of magic, I just found out that it does indeed work on magic and red truth which is basically like a half cooked theory form the witches( Endless Nine is ‘the mere total refusal to believe’ and it works like a shield against everything that could hurt you, be it magic or Red Truth.) So I do believe they are conceptual beings themselves but concepts can still be destroyed. And endless nine is powerful but it can be counted ex if he stops believing or if someone affects his believe it will weaken endless nine. And now to the red key its pretty op but there are some flaws like you need authority from high council and the blue key could be used to counter the red key which causes self doubt and enforces it. Thats all I have to say i could send link so you can see it. ( https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/didyto/why_do_people_think_umineko_is_strong/) here. Thats all for now.

even if it denys concepts which in theory is still created through their magic, as they still use the fundamentals of magic

1. Magic is different in every fiction

2. Humans who can't use magic can use truths and the inquisitors of heresy whose job is to destroy magic can freely use truths

So I do believe they are conceptual beings themselves but concepts can still be destroyed.

So? Witches casually create and destroy concepts.

And endless nine is powerful but it can be counted ex if he stops believing or if someone affects his believe it will weaken endless nine.

Doesn't matter. A serious Battler didn't even flinch against Featherine's Presence and her Overlord Cats which are composite main characters from multiple universes.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And now to the red key its pretty op but there are some flaws like you need authority from high council and the blue key could be used to counter the red key which causes self doubt and enforces it.

Saying that the Red Key needs authority from high council in a debate is like saying Thanos can't send his allies cuz they are busy eating chicken nuggets.

And besides Battler's Golden Long Sword which is the upgraded version of the Red Key doesn't need that authority mumbo jumbo because it's his own sword so he has all the authority to use it.

The Blue short sword can upgrade into a Red Key if used properly. But ill save that for a different debate.

@omega7373663: i talked to the guy already, you saying I didn't read it is like you saying I don't read naruto I very well do, you don't know me or what I do I my spare time so don't act like you do, I Said take things out of context because alot of shit you say about big cosmology and all that and infinite upon infinite isn't really helping the case and representing it well. Did they destroy any of these things or all that, because all I see is you trying to bump up a series when all I see is some really good conceptual hax, but no pay off of this so called omniversal feat. Sorry man, I'm just not seeing it. Guy you can read the manga without doing all of that shit. My guy take it easy its just a fictional character and verse they have no real influence on us and we have all the power and control over them and are stronger then all the fiction because we create them, chill my guy.

Umineko cosmology rivals Prime DC but stomps current DC

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By junker134

Um I'm pretty sure prime DC doesn't really that much ontological layers. So yeah, they kinda gets stomped. The only way for it to really stand a chance is the Leviathen being apart of it, but its been establiash that its not cannon to the main universe. Even if it was cannon it has anti-feats. Heck DC technically has only 12 higher Dimensions. And the difference between them isn't even R>L.

I love no one is talking about the Metaphysical layers in Umineko. Its a big part of its Cosmology.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, it came from the heat of ten billion suns, which if we take it literally is below star level. And CAS has No, feats of reality warping or any high tier shit.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um I'm pretty sure prime DC doesn't really that much ontological layers. So yeah, they kinda gets stomped. The only way for it to really stand a chance is the Leviathen being apart of it, but its been establiash that its not cannon to the main universe. Even if it was cannon it has anti-feats. Heck DC technically has only 12 higher Dimensions. And the difference between them isn't even R>L.

I love no one is talking about the Metaphysical layers in Umineko. Its a big part of its Cosmology.

trying to find those scans over the 200 hours of gameplay is kinda a pain is the ass so.....

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p24fre-re said:

Yes, it came from the heat of ten billion suns, which if we take it literally is below star level. And CAS has No, feats of reality warping or any high tier shit.

it was also the blood of 52 universes which as some person told me is 1000x a normal universe so there are about 1 quadrillion galaxy at max each of these galaxy has 300 billion star

adding them up together and its 3 septillion stars which is about a quadrillion Times the heat of 10 billion stars

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

about this thread the answer is literally obvious
ot:featherine blinks the cheerleaders out of existence on a conceptual level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: You thinking she blinks is pretty funny.

I find funny how you wasted hours on this thread (where CAS isnt even involved) while downplaying Umineko.... Matters of opinions I suppose lol.

dude are you ok, you talk shit but all I hear is dog crap, I talked to him but clearly you're too much of a small brain to realize, like I said you don't know me I read what I do and you clearly haven't seen me around, so I'll tell you this. Who are you to wank a verse you can't go into depth with and take criticism, I already responded on what I think about criticism. Also chill you might get a blood pressure for been to heated

even if the other dude got a little "hot-tempered" , acting like that in response doesn't help proving your point.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They die to Featherine by simply existing.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does this thread exists?

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

about this thread the answer is literally obvious

ot:featherine blinks the cheerleaders out of existence on a conceptual level

still this

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: yeah and the blood of 52 universes you forgot that, also no show of reality warping those not discredit his power, literally is almost as if abstract beings can fight with out using reality warping their immune to, also him being hurt by the blood of 52 universes and a billion sun's, yeah still doesn't discredit where the heat is coming from and still doesn't change the fact his the concept of everything. There was already a battle on this.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: I wasted my time on this thread proving that some of the things ppl thing about umineko is blown out of proportion thank you, and imsult of ad hominem me how about come back with a better come back good day.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p24fre-re: You have to be a an idiot to say his the concept of everything without seeing the fucking Contradiction in there.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By junker134

@p24fre-re:

literally is almost as if abstract beings can fight with out using reality warping their immune to

Proof?

yeah and the blood of 52 universes you forgot that

And that change what exactly?

yeah still doesn't discredit where the heat is coming from and still doesn't change the fact his the concept of everything.

Its funny how you keep saying Concept of everything and provide no proof. First of, if his the of concept "Everything." Then why did he die? If his the concept of everything, than why is the overvoid above him? if his the concept of everything than why did he take damage? Their is no fact about it. The only fact is universe level, and Multi-universe level if you wank it.

There was already a battle on this.

Lmao CAS lost every one of them.

You keep saying Umineko is blown out of proportion, and provide 0 arguement about it. You wank CAS to be this All conceptual being, even though he died. Also Lets talk about even more, An abstract beings need reality warping in order to hurt each other. That just a fact. CAS And Mandrakk were brawling, they didn't warp anything at all. Please actually do proper research instead saying nonsense.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: pls can you fully give me a good and big over view of the entire umeniko cosmology, thats true magic is different in different universes but they still kind of share similarities, can you show proof or claim of witches destroying concepts, thats cool so do you think battler can beat feathrine before he killed himself, I think a good portion of characters form other fiction can beat those cats, can you pls give me more context on the golden sword used by battler because I'm a bit confused. Expalin how it stomps current DC and can they match up against marvel. Also since they use magic do you think asta stands a good chance against them, like can he fight them into a stand still or something, also can you explain how Asta might win into context. If you answer my questions then I might conside and know that this verse is one of the strongest.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: he is said by the author not me, like literally you call me and idiot when you no brain piece of shit can't go and research why o said that.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: he is said by the author not me, like literally you call me and idiot when you no brain piece of shit can't go and research why i said that.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By junker134

@p24fre-re: Poof hahahah did you even read what Grant said? He didn't say anything about CAS being the Concept of everything. He said two big Concepts are fighting, which could be a metaphor. So if we use what the author said, I guest Lucifer is only Universal.

How about you do actual research and stop wanking a version of Superman that showed up only in one comic and died. Their, if you did research than debunk what I said. I dear you to debunk what I said about CAS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: I wasted my time on this thread proving that some of the things ppl thing about umineko is blown out of proportion thank you, and imsult of ad hominem me how about come back with a better come back good day.

comeback ? I just said that it was unnecessary to be an ass with the other user....

just like you kept doing:

@junker134: he is said by the author not me, like literally you call me and idiot when you no brain piece of shit can't go and research why i said that.

see?

@owie@emperorthanos- could you do something about this thread? It derailed for pages regarding a character (CAS) that isn't even involved in the thread itself. Things are getting slightly out of hand (as shown above here).

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sup

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: My guy go re read what you think you read and understand what is going on and why this characters can't hold a candle to CAS and CAS is already stronger than the biblical characters in DC comics. Also maybe you should stop wanking a verse you refuse to go into debate and come back with a better debate line then insults. Good day

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Why does this thread exists?

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: stfu, a metaphor what metaphor because its only a metaphor to you to downplay their feats, maybe come back when you're ready to be serious.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: maybe if you guys stopped harassing me and actually have a nice debate it will be more fun, I came her with y research and why this didn't amount to this and you guys starting flaming me like what the hell, ofc I will fight back im not taking no harassment. Its better they lock this because, this isn't going anywhere.