Featherine augusts vs goddess madoka vs composite Zeno vs alovenus

• 129 results
M-081504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Featherine augusts vs goddess madoka vs composite Zeno vs alovenus (79 votes)

Featherine 77%
Madoka 8%
Zeno 3%
Alovenus 6%
Results 6%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
freetimefun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is Zeno even doing here???

anyway I’ll go with featherine

freetimefun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine > alovenus > madoka > Zeno

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno dies first.

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeiyaSaiyaJin

@freetimefun said:
@freetimefun said:

Featherine > alovenus > madoka > Zeno

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Delein

Zeno is the fodder between fodders, madoka is strong but she pales in comparison tofhe other two. Alovenus wank/meme aside I'd say:

Featherine > Alovenus > Madoka > Zeno.

also INB4 Dragon Ball wankers that are going to say that Umineko is a human level verse.

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeiyaSaiyaJin

@delein said:

Zeno is the fodder between fodders, madoka is strong but she pales in comparison tofhe other two. Alovenus wank/meme aside I'd say:

also INB4 Dragon Ball wankers that are going to say that Umineko is a human level verse.

I wonder what would happen to CV if DB got a full permaban.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A goat can eat zeno. Madoka gets stomped by an Umineko Witch. Battler points his finger at Alovenus and she dies. Featherine does literally nothing just to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine solos their verses.

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeiyaSaiyaJin

@kidsavage21 said:

Everybody here eats Zeno and his verse for breakfast

Good question, what IS zeno here? He's a complete non-factor here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bb0863d7390
deactivated-60bb0863d7390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno solos the human level verse.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine wins...and why is Zeno here?

Zenkai234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is composite Zeno. DBH Zeno has infinite stats.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seiyasaiyajin: I am not sure we're you are getting universal + low end for Zeno when he can wipe a timeline that contain 18 macrocosm (36 observable universes, world of void and Zeno realm). That multi universal or low multiversal depending on your wording. Xeno/heroes Zeno can wipe out countless to infinite timeliness which is multiversal +. Zeno still shouldn't be in this match since he the weekest Character here and lack the most feats.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@astraea said:

Zeno solos the human level verse.

lmao ^ .

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alovenus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madoka >>>>>>>>>>> Zeno

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine followed by Alovenus

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alovenus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madoka >>>>>>>>>>> Zeno

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine writes Jiren into the fight to solo everyone in her place

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Featherine writes Jiren into the fight to solo everyone in her place

No cap

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Jiren writes himself into the fight to solo everyone in fodderine's place

FTFY

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno shouldn´t be here and so shouldn´t Madoka. I would give it to Featherine, since i am not really knowledgable about Alovenus.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: doesn't battler's powers only work on magic and doesn't he lose to CAS, also isn't the umeniko verse like fiction within fiction so its like fake and not real

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: doesn't battler's powers only work on magic and doesn't he lose to CAS, also isn't the umeniko verse like fiction within fiction so its like fake and not real

doesn't battler's powers only work on magic

No?

and doesn't he lose to CAS

And no?

also isn't the umeniko verse like fiction within fiction so its like fake and not real

And no no?

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine still blinks

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agumonx said:
@bernkastelll said:

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: actually i did some research and found this (His staunch refusal to accept magic gives him magical defense of Endless Nine, which nullifies any magic attacks used on him. ) also how will battler beat CAS when his the concept of everything and he doesn't use magic, and isn't umineko a murder mystery how are they suddenly multiversal to omniversal, like a pack of goats destroy an island and its universe busting and didn't it end and the author revealed it was all a fake dream

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Omega7373663

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: actually i did some research and found this (His staunch refusal to accept magic gives him magical defense of Endless Nine, which nullifies any magic attacks used on him. ) also how will battler beat CAS when his the concept of everything and he doesn't use magic, and isn't umineko a murder mystery how are they suddenly multiversal to omniversal, like a pack of goats destroy an island and its universe busting and didn't it end and the author revealed it was all a fake dream

His staunch refusal to accept magic gives him magical defense of Endless Nine, which nullifies any magic attacks used on him. )

Saying that it only null magic is headcanon it actually make him completely immune to any supernatural effects directed at himself, or any attacks coming from beings whose existence he denies it doesn't really have to be only magic and it's not stated anywhere that anything except of magic won't work.

also how will battler beat CAS when his the concept of everything and he doesn't use magic

As stated above and Battler literally just beat him with any of his hax he doesn't even need endless nine to solo Marvel and DC

and isn't umineko a murder mystery how are they suddenly multiversal to omniversal, like a pack of goats destroy an island and its universe busting and didn't it end and the author revealed it was all a fake dream

Nvm you probably didn't even watch the series I suggest you to ask a very knowledgeable member about Umineko cosmology such us Ovy7 or @rayuzaku

and the author revealed it was all a fake dream

Obvious lies are obvious

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By junker134

also how will battler beat CAS when his the concept of everything and he doesn't use magic

Cas is not a concept of everything, if that were true he would be Omnipotant which is pretty much got debunked on the comic where he appeared. He died on that comic so yeah.. He never showned any R>F or anything impressive. Also DC at that time had only 52 Universes so yeah. And also Perpetua Ripped parts of the overvoid who is above CAS so much for the Concept of everything.

didn't it end and the author revealed it was all a fake dream.

That is head-cannon Ryukishi didn't reveal anything. And also the fact that Higurashi contradicts That.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: actually i did some research and found this (His staunch refusal to accept magic gives him magical defense of Endless Nine, which nullifies any magic attacks used on him. ) also how will battler beat CAS when his the concept of everything and he doesn't use magic, and isn't umineko a murder mystery how are they suddenly multiversal to omniversal, like a pack of goats destroy an island and its universe busting and didn't it end and the author revealed it was all a fake dream

CAS the concept of everything, killed by heat. Logic everyone

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: CAS was also blinded by using his heat vision..... On mandrakk.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you actually know how wanked CAS is, you should know by now how Battler can easily stomp him

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: CAS wank is just like following what the author said, battler and the entire umineko verse are the wanked ones taking battlers powers out of context.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: heat probably from the multiversal vampire doesn't change a thing

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: no where did it say it makes him immune to what ever he doesn't believe, also that power is kind of contradictory, added with the fact its this kind of head cannon and wank that makes me hate the umineko verse saying other wise when it was only shown to stop magic attacks,and here comes the other wank saying he can solo both marvel and dc or just anyone in umineko can, my guy they only just humans with hax, hax that we hasnt seen hurt abstract beings like CAS, The gods, new gods and all the guys up stairs its just pure head cannon to believe he can when his shown no real power of surpasses this great beings, and even if stated he has shown what he could do, it ain't a lie umineko eneded with two different endings the real ending which turns out everything was a fake and imagination he battler created to fight depression, and the magic ending which isn't the canon ending and he goes on with beatrice, also literally it did happen some pack of goats destroyed a island and all of a sudden its universe busting.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

Featherine still blinks

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Omega7373663

@p24fre-re said:

@rayuzaku: CAS wank is just like following what the author said, battler and the entire umineko verse are the wanked ones taking battlers powers out of context.

You are literally the one taking Battler powers out of context and you don't know how they truly works I know that you did never read the manga nor the visual novel so I suggest to go find some respect threads or go ask some knowledgeable people about the verse instead of debating about a verse that you know nothing about.

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: no where did it say it makes him immune to what ever he doesn't believe, also that power is kind of contradictory

Again stop debating about a verse that you know nothing about

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: added with the fact its this kind of head cannon and wank that makes me hate the umineko verse saying other wise when it was only shown to stop magic attacks.

There is again no proof that it only works on magical attacks that's an assumption and headcanon endless nine is something that is specifically meant to counter supernatural effects directed at himself, or any attacks coming from beings whose existence he denies it watch the damm series before saying any bullshit

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663:my guy they only just humans with hax.

Saying that Umineko characters are only humans was the biggest jokes in 2021 did you like even a research about the Umineko cosmology before even commenting? Do me a favor and go do some real research here's I'm gonna help you read this respect thread and this respect thread about battler powers.

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: hax that we hasnt seen hurt abstract beings like CAS,

Not only CAS being an abstract has been contradicted too many times but also abstract existence is completely fodder to Umineko cosmology.

@p24fre-re said:

@omega7373663: the real ending which turns out everything was a fake and imagination he battler created to fight depression, and the magic ending which isn't the canon ending and he goes on with beatrice, also literally it did happen some pack of goats destroyed a island and all of a sudden its universe busting.

Still lying and keep taking things out of context? I've watched the endings and nothing imply that everything happened was fake not even the manga version (which is canon) talk about the stuff that you mentioned not only that but also magic and all this stuff being a dream is something that was contradicted many times in the series + the trick/magic ending which is an ending that was also backed up by the Manga version (which is canon to Umineko verse)

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nixtollo

Human level Umineko is still a thing? Damn.

OT: Featherine negs.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo said:

Bruh I always knew that Umineko was getting downplayed but human level Umineko is a a whole level of downplay that I've yet to explore

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo said:

Bruh I always knew that Umineko was getting downplayed but human level Umineko is a a whole level of downplay that I've yet to explore

Sometimes you just have to wonder what goes through their minds to get there.