Feat vs Feat - Yamamoto destroying Karakura Town vs Whitebeard splitting Marineford

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

This is not a Whitebeard vs Yamamoto matchup, rather whose feat is superior and give your explanation as to why you think so.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Raziel2014

whitebeard feat is fragmentation, not sure on the size of the area but looks like Town level+ to Large town level by just looking at it.

Yamamoto feat is Vaporization/pulverization, lets assume the lowest diameter of Karakura town which is canon/4km Jureichi, and aizen statement of Many/3x, you have a min of 12km being pulverized/vap by Yamamoto Shikai seeing as Yamamoto shikai destroys based on a hemisphere you have a min of Island tier/pulverization and Max of Small Country level via Vaporization.

Yamamoto feat is vastly superior.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Omnihater

Actual feats (shirohige) vs statements (yamamoto)

Shirohige's feats are much better than what Yamamoto has shown.

Vaporizing buildings does no make you island LOL.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Yama's feat

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: How is 13km country level? NYC is bigger than 13km

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raziel2014

@woodward said:

@raziel2014: How is 13km country level? NYC is bigger than 13km

vaporization of 12km/via hemisphere = Small Country Level, this is assuming Yamamoto flames vaporize everything, hemisphere since this is what it looks like when he tanked his shikai to stop the destruction and aizen statement.

this is already on the low end since i used 4km which is canon Jureichi not actual Karakura town and 3x for Aizen stating many times destruction of Karakura town of course Vaping is assumption and consider high end in most scenarios which is why is Island to Small Country.

Island tier= Pulverization which is the min

Small Country Tier= Vaping which is high end.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: How vaporization of a town equates to country busting is beyond me. But I'm gonna leave that to others to dispute.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raziel2014

@woodward said:

@raziel2014: How vaporization of a town equates to country busting is beyond me. But I'm gonna leave that to others to dispute.

you are to fixated on the town, destroying a town varies on how its destroyed.

Yamamoto would of destroyed it by carving a hemisphere in its diameter/area, this can be seen when he offsets his shikai with his body and Aizen states that if not for him Karakura town would of been reduced to ash along with the barrier, there are two translation for this as well, Viz completely removed the word many times Karakura town to ashes from the Japanese raws.

the crater that Yamamoto shikai would of left behind would be 12km in diameter in the shape of a hemisphere, this is basic math after that to get the results, it does not get any more simpler to calc this.

Daruma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: what you explained still isn't country level. Yamamoto melting a perfect sphere into the Earth that's 12km in every direction from the center which is what I assume you meant isn't country level.i personally believe he's well beyond country level but this feat ain't that.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaporizing a town isn't country level more like city -small mountain level.

With that said, yama's feat should be greater. It was stated he would have destroyed an area several times the size of karakura town.