#1 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Crisis Darkseid vs full powered Anti Monitor

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Anti Monitor of COIE wins in a Good Fight
#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Before during or after the anti-monitor eats an infinite number of universes increasing his power to insane levels?

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" Before during or after the anti-monitor eats an infinite number of universes increasing his power to insane levels? "
It says full power, which I assume means after, in which case I'd give it to AM. I'm not sure about it though.
#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Power anti monitor for the win

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
" Before during or after the anti-monitor eats an infinite number of universes increasing his power to insane levels? "
It says full power, which I assume means after, in which case I'd give it to AM. I'm not sure about it though. "
That's not a fight, that's a slaughterfest.
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
It says full power, which I assume means after, in which case I'd give it to AM. I'm not sure about it though. "
That's not a fight, that's a slaughterfest. "
I beg to differ. FC Darkseid caused the structure of creation to collapse by the sheer force of his presence.
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
I beg to differ. FC Darkseid caused the structure of creation to collapse by the sheer force of his presence. "
COIE AM in a good fight.
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
I beg to differ. FC Darkseid caused the structure of creation to collapse by the sheer force of his presence. "
Did he beat the spectre when the spectre was pretty much at his most powerful point?
#10 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
Did he beat the spectre when the spectre was pretty much at his most powerful point? "
dude listen, FC darkseid was going to break the universe jut by being there, he did not even attack, the fight would go to COIE AM but in a good fight.
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
" That's not a fight, that's a slaughterfest. "
Did he beat the spectre when the spectre was pretty much at his most powerful point? "
Nope. Mandrakk did that : )

For most of the Final crisis the Spectre was barred from touching Darkseid. It is unknown whether this was due to the decree of the Presence or due to the power of the anti life equation.
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
dude listen, FC darkseid was going to break the universe jut by being there, he did not even attack, the fight would go to COIE AM but in a good fight. "
I'm a woman, don't call me dude.

#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
dude listen, FC darkseid was going to break the universe jut by being there, he did not even attack, the fight would go to COIE AM but in a good fight. "
I'm a woman, don't call me dude. "
umm sorry, but my point still stands.
#14 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@AtPhantom said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
" That's not a fight, that's a slaughterfest. "
Nope. Mandrakk did that : )For most of the Final crisis the Spectre was barred from touching Darkseid. It is unknown whether this was due to the decree of the Presence or due to the power of the anti life equation."

The Presence. Everything happens (or doesn't happen) according to the Presence, hence why he's reffered to as the Presence/God! And again with Spectre, he's always according to where God wants him, so if God/Presence doesn't want him interfering with DS/FC, then he doesn't, If he wants him to be held at bay by Cain/Vandal Savage with the Spear of Destiny, then that's exactly what happens.
#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
" The Presence. Everything happens (or doesn't happen) according to the Presence, hence why he's reffered to as the Presence/God! And again with Spectre, he's always according to where God wants him, so if God/Presence doesn't want him interfering with DS/FC, then he doesn't, If he wants him to be held at bay by Cain/Vandal Savage with the Spear of Destiny, then that's exactly what happens. "
Inconclusive. The Spectre was not able to harm the ALE even after the Cain thing was resolved. Contrary to popular belief, Spectre does have his own power base, independent of the Presence. While the Presence might reduce his power and direct his actions from time to time, he certainly does not control him every step of the way. The Presence allowed him to interfere with the Dark Monitor in Final crisis, but for some reason kept him away from Darkseid?

We can't know for sure.
Avatar image for knightofcybertron
#16 Posted by knightofcybertron (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@atphantom: To be honest, during COIE, Darkseid hit the Anti-Monitor with full force and pretty much blew him up, but this was after he was poisoned and drained of Anti-Sun energy and wounded by the superheroes. Anti-Monitor wins with a good fight.

#17 Edited by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor

#18 Posted by ancient_god (6567 posts) - - Show Bio

AM smash

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
#19 Posted by RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider (698 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos

#20 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha Bumping this for Outerversal Darkseid.

FC Darkseid is the true form of Darkseid. He exists outside the Multiverse and is infinitely more powerful than the Multiverse, with that logic, he should also be above COIE Anti-Monitor, who is roughly the same power as the entire Multiverse. Learn dimensional tiering guys.

#21 Posted by Soratoumiga (3770 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, if we use the latest retcon, The Monitor and Anti-Monitor are way above the God Sphere, and it doesn't matter how much Darkseid's true form is above the Multiverse, Anti-Monitor is still above them.

By feats, Anti-Monitor still stomps him, if he is at his strongest.

#22 Posted by jamespacker (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, if we use the latest retcon, The Monitor and Anti-Monitor are way above the God Sphere, and it doesn't matter how much Darkseid's true form is above the Multiverse, Anti-Monitor is still above them.

By feats, Anti-Monitor still stomps him, if he is at his strongest.

#23 Posted by Tedirey (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably FC Darkseid. COIE AM is still not retconned as a 6D being and son of Perpetua