User Lists: 0

Poll FBI vs. Gangs (29 votes)

FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) 76%
Gangs (Street Criminal Gangs) 24%
FBI
FBI
The Gangs
The Gangs

Round 1 --- FBI declares war at the street gangs. 48 hours of prep. Real-life FBI. Against real-life criminal gangs.

Round 2 --- The gangs raids invasions and shootouts on FBI headquarters. FBI from movies and series. gangs from movies and series.

Round 3 --- Your average FBI agent versus your average gangbanger in a street fight. who takes the edge??? street fight on an corner alleyway

• 
Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Frozone

bumpaaaaaaaaaa

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The FBI hands down.... You take gangs like the yakuza for example... The Yakuza are just a bunch of thugs trying to play Samurai and Ninja even though they don't have the tenacity nor the wits to take on the FBI's best! The skills of the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team rivals that of the USA Army's Delta Force, USA Navy SEAL Teams and even the British Army's SAS. All of which have trained the HRT to match them hardcore. And they won't just face the HRT.... The FBI has skilled people at its back and limitless funds and resources with the Justice Department of the USA amounting to around 3 BILLION DOLLARS in 2013..... The Yakuza... are a bunch of unorganized thugs who have limited funds and can easily be tracked and taken down by the FBI via the amount of resources they have including an international criminal database. Their thugs are more likely to runaway from a fight against a government organization when compared to other criminals... not to mention the motivations for most of the gang members being support and a reason to fight. They have a limited amount of guns but it's just that LIMITED THAT CAN BE CUT OFF EASILY!!!! Many Yakuza are minorities from other countries like Korea and I'd expect them to be coming to the FBI's aid faster than you can say master FBI interrogation... In short FBI FTW!!!!!!!!! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

No Caption Provided

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Gangs by a mile, there's way too many gang members to overwhelm the fbi, mafia, crips, bloods, ms-13, etc.

Round 2: It would seem like the good guys always win in the movies and TV shows. I haven't seen all movies and shows featuring gangs and fbi but I gotta believe the fbi would again be outnumbered here.

Round 3: FBI agent 7/10.

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fbi gives street gangs a run for their money. I have a lot of photos here regarding the apprehended weaponry from gangs and Fbi and it's not even close. A weapon the Fbi got that the gangs lacks are long-precision sniper rifles. I never saw a gangbanger with a sniper rifle. In the fbi territory they would have their melon exploded from afar. but my internet is too shitty right now so I'm not loading the photos here sorry =(

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street fight Fbi Agent toys with the gangbanger. They got preparation and training for "improved physicals". Me myself if determined, I could wreck a gangbanger to shreds in a street fight if they were unarmed. I'm a former kickboxer

Bulwark3378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are the gangs innocent people? If so fbi one shots

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The FBI would have vastly superior gear and actual training unlike the gangs who don't have standardized training or gear.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark3378: well played sir. OT: both as the FBI is just a big gang

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This was already a movie. FBI gets the CIA involved who send a bunch of elite soldiers. It’s called Sicario.

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FBI

what kind of question is this

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxy: Cool pic! Better than mine

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you’re facing a loaded gun what’s the difference?

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FBI obviously loses rounds 1 and 2 due to sheer numbers. As someone said above, gang membership easily is in the millions worldwide. Round 3, an FBI agent is obviously going to win on average due to better gear and training.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Real FBI cannot defeat gangs. There are thousands of gangs all with hundreds to thousands of members. There’s no way they are going to overcome the numbers difference.

If it’s movie gangs vs movie FBI, then 1 main character agent is worth like 300 gangsters, so they win with enough main characters teaming up together and one FBI agent probably turns out to be an alien with special powers or some shit.

Average FBI agent is a desk jockey and isn’t a field agent.

“The FBI has over 19,000 employees. About 7,800 of these are Special Agents.”

The average gangster is a harden criminal who was probably beat in and committed several acts of violence to get in their gang.

“Demographic studies of gangs cited by Howell show that the typical age range for a gang is 12–24 with the average age of gang members 17–18 years old. The average age tends to be older in cities like Los Angeles and Chicago where gangs are well established and have been in existence for longer periods of time.”

Think a violent highschool student Vs a 45+ year old desk worker… gee I wonder who’s gonna win.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mickey-mouse: Dude thinking real life works like an GTA game. Truth of the matter is I don't see an war between these 2 starting unless an Blood/Crips (since you mentioned L.A. and Chicago) fucked with an FBI or vice versa which wouldn't happen to be honest. Just don't cross their way. Gangbangers wouldn't even fuck with a FBI Agent if they saw one personally.

Avatar image for deactivated-638e18a8ce485
deactivated-638e18a8ce485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would depend heavily on the location and how many there are for each team. A normal gang member can’t be going around committing crimes as a hobby as a living without getting caught, and living a normal life under the government’s system, unless he’s THAT GOOD at covering up his tracks, which I highly doubt it, with nowadays technology it is really hard to do so I would think. Not only him but a WHOLE GANG.

Fbi on the other hand I believe are trained for situations just like these? I’m sure they trained for years, Also the technology they got. I give the experience and knowledge and ”gadgets” to them when in gun combat, but street knowledge of the maps in the city I give to the gangs because that’s they’re territory, I think i comes down to who has the better planning and strategy.

Cambatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gangs: MS-13 hands down. Not only the have members advantage (around 70k) but also they are the most ruthless. Bloodz and Crips are more like an family gang. People join them just to feel like they belong somewhere and not neccessarily because of need for money while the Mara Salvatrucha members are pure evil hurted in their childhood and raised to kill. Latin Kings are also an big threat (maybe the biggest gang 100k) but they are mostly focused on drug dealing and not murders weapons traffic and human trafficking like MS-13. An gang that also should have be included is The Aryan Brotherhood. From what I know they control the majority of prisons in the USA. They are the most efficient gang to hire in order to assassinate or protect someone in jail. I could go in more details but I'm in an hurry. See y'all later.

Me however. I have many many good friends in those gangs. It'd be very sad if the whole country were to engage in an full fledged gang war as I would see lots and lots of my homies die defending their beliefs and colors. So it's very difficult for me to give y'all that answer.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Gangs - Easily have the numbers advantage, and a lot of gang members consists of people who are ruthless, and don’t discriminate when it comes to violence.

2. FBI. Mainly due to plot armor, and their probably being one exceptional agent who could take on hundreds of members by themselves.

3. Gang

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Gangs Win the FBI could probably destroy any gang but not all gangs at once since theirs no way of

knowing who's in a gang or not therefore it's impossible to win

2.FBI people Jack Bauer Mvp

3.Gangs win I have a feeling most FBI agents have never been in a real fight in their life they lose bad

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gangs round 1 due to numbers. Rounds 2 & 3 go to FBI

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers