• 76 results
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jay_z94

I thought this would be a good bit of fun.

You'll be using your favourite comic character here. If your character is:

• Low/Mid-Street - They need to beat Spider-Man.
  • High-Street - They need to beat Iron Man.
  • Mid-Tier - They need to beat N-52 Superman.
  • High Tier - They need to beat Silver Surfer.
  • Herald - The need to beat Thanos.
  • Teambuster - They need to beat Odin.
  • Skyfather - They need to beat Galactus.
  • Abstract - They need to beat The Living Tribunal.

You can wank your character as much as you want: PIS, High-end feats, outliers, scaling, ABC logic, you name it. Let's see who can make the funniest argument.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

can i wank Nightcrawler even though we all know Wolverine is my favorite?

as you can plainly see Kurt was able to bloody Mephisto's nose with 1 punch+ combine this with his light speed teleports (AKA "Revan-force"

and Kurt could probably beat Thanos

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jay_z94
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_o

I'll def come back to this lol

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPIDER-MAN IS HERALD LEVEL, HE BEAT FIRELORD

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Goku

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can i wank Nightcrawler even though we all know Wolverine is my favorite?

as you can plainly see Kurt was able to bloody Mephisto's nose with 1 punch+ combine this with his light speed teleports (AKA "Revan-force"

and Kurt could probably beat Thanos

The Revan Force puts Night Crawler way above street tier.

OT: I will be wanking Adam Warlock to abstract tier in a very short amount of time

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk effortlessly stomps Norrin.

He has shaken a whole PLANET before. Think about how hard that is. You can easily destroy wet paper, but you would end up destroying it if you tried to shake it too. The amount of perfection required for Hulk to shake something without destroying it while calm and holding back clearly shows how he is easy star level+.

That's just a low end. He has shown to be the STRONGEST PERSON on marvel earth according to his own word and statements from other things, it's not specified so I say that they probably mean on 616 Earth, where IG Thanos and Galactus live, thus putting Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus and IG Thanos who are universal, putting hulk at high complex multiversal. Compare that to Silver Surfer should got beat by street level Rhino (enemy to Spider-Man should loses to Batman according to my sister who also believes Batman beats Superman and is always prepped which obviously shows she is the most unbiased person on Earth) and Black Panther who is only as strong as a panther which you can get by his name, meaning SS is below IRL peak humans.

Not to mention that Regen. Hulk can automatically regenerate from anything, even compete Erasure.

Did I mention his speed? As ! mentioned above, he's high complex multiversal, meaning he needs to move hundreds of septillions of times faster than even Wally West who can move at instantaneous speeds and CW Flashtime Barry who wins against everyone because Flashtime, thus making Hulk the third fastest person in ficiton behind (tied) Sonic the Hedgehog who we don't know his true speed thus he is omnipresent+ and Saitama who is that fast for the same reason, and DCEU Superman who can make bullet timers statues thus he is faster.

That's not even taking into account the fact pre core breach he fought Chulk, who can cause richer 123 earthquakes and even tanks his own attacks as said by Newton's third law.

Thus, with everything I've shown, Silver Surfer is merely a human tier that the multiversal hulk would murderstomps along with the rest of earth 616.

I almost forgot WBH, but I will refrain Surfer from being humiliated further.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos fought and beat the crap out of king thanos, who one shotted galactus, survived a blast that completely wiped out the celestials while at the same time vaporizing the dead bodies of the living tribunal and the marvel abstracts, and casually beat old king thor. This makes thanos at the very least as powerful as galactus, but more likely far more powerful up to the abstract level. Fite me,

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

At first glance, those who know Robin know she's a mid tier, however with closer inspection:

No Caption Provided

We can see that her powers transcend time itself, speed is nothing to her so therefore she can't be blitzed by MTFL+ characters and she'll snap your freakin' neck and/or spine no matter who you are.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

Listen, Mysterio can beat Iron Man easily, alright? Iron Man's full strength could hold Rhino in place, and that strained Tony to the very limit. Spiderman has defeated Rhino multiple times with his fists, so he's stronger than Iron Man, and he's taken tons of shots from Rhino, so he is more durable. Mysterio was able to almost kill Spidey with a ray gun and Pete stated that a second shot would kill him outright, and that was someone who was more durable and faster than Iron Man, as Pete's Spider Sense lets him dodge lasers going at the speed of light, so Mysterio's gun is faster than light boi

Can Tony dodge at FTL+ speeds? No way. Therefore he gets one shot by Mysterio. Deal with it.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CARNAGE CAN BEAT THANOS. THE SYMBIOTE TOOK OVER NORRIN AND AMPLIFIED THE GREEN GOBLIN TO THE POINT WHERE IT COULD CURBSTOMP SPIDEY.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is a sun buster+ via Databook knowledge, he utterly Stomps Silver surfer Casually with a SSSP

He's also FTL because he kept up with Boros who moves as a Flash of Light(Making Boros LS)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl is MFTL stated multiple times stronger than Superman and Superman himself said she is too powerful. She is easily hurting Superman who has no sold multiple multi Star level explosions. He can fly through a Red Sun all he wants but Karas heat vision still hurts him. She will use her attosecond combat speed and multi-planetary striking power. Knocked out prime, blitzed Superman etc. Lets not forget Silver Surfer is not able to blitz even Thor who is slower than sound speed. Supergirl blitzes and defeats Silver Surfer.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is a limitless gag character, he one shots the one above all.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, you may think that Adam Warlock is simply a herald tier character, but you would be wrong. You see, Adam Warlock has been able to break CONCRETE

No Caption Provided

You may be wondering why this is so impressive. Well, in spider-man homecoming, when Spider-man landed on the very same Washington Monument, he couldn't even scratch it.

No Cracks!!!!
No Cracks!!!!

Now, this shows that Adam Warlock >>> MCU Spider-man. Now we know that the very same MCU Spider-man can easily beat up cops.

Loading Video...

Why is this so impressive you might ask? Well, Thanos has been casually defeated by just 2 of the NYPD.

No Caption Provided

Now, I know what you're thinking, Hurr Durr, this is inconsistent, but that's where you're wrong. You see MCU Spider-man consistently has physicals on that level such as here when he walks up the stairs

Loading Video...

You may be thinking that this happened off-screen so it's not legit, but we can clearly see stairs leading up to the house and THE ONLY WAY into the house is up those stairs. This solidifies Peter Parker at Teambuster level physicals because Darkseid cannot handle stairs

No Caption Provided

Overall, the evidence is highly convincing. Adam Warlock > Washington Monument > MCU Spider-man > Stairs & NYPD > Thanos & Darkseid

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battler's punch reminded Bernkastel of the concept of pain, he one-shots LT.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I smack your whole list

GoldenGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I'm actually putting some effort on this discussion.
My favourite comic character is Sentry; majority would put him at herald tier, slightly below Thor and Silver Surfer, OP wants me to wank him over Thanos level (urgh!).
Firstly, it's useless to talk about Sentry's actual powers, the one having powers is Bob Reynold. It is not the usual dicotomy between a super hero and her alter ego, in this case they are different things: Sentry thinks in a different way, feels in a different way than Bob.
Bob's only power is a form of molecule manipolation, a strong one too. Unfortunately Bob is a common dude, with peculiar psychological issues. When he firstly acquired his powers, he figured the most stereotypical kind of super hero and created the Sentry as a psychical manifestation of a side of his ego. This brand new character, though, didn't cover every side of Bob's personality.
What better way to know what happened next if not learning it from the words of Bob's psychotherapist? (Sentry 2006, issue #5, Paul Jenkins)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

t's really simple if you think about it, a man suddenly has granted nigh omnipotence (at least by earthlings standards), he isn't totally aware about it and decide to play the superhero. He create a superhero, his nemesis and a lot of funny stories: a sidekick, a super powered dog, a computer that helps him taking decisions, the whatchtower, a female counterpart with similare powers... everything silver age comics were filled with. Here, we can see a dialogue between Sentry and his sidekick, doesn't it smells silver age like hell? (Sentry, 2018 #2 Jeff Lemire)

No Caption Provided

Note two things:

- His sidekick doesn't seem to be able to use his powers without sentry's approval

- Sentry has super-genius intellect, bob's powers could affect even his thought process

Now let's go straight to the point. How much is Sentry powerful? Basically as much as Bob allows him to be, limited only by his molecule manipulation abilities. So, essentially, Sentry is exactly as powerful as the Void. The void is considered to be at least at team buster tier by majority.

This explains even why Sentry jobs a lot, he usually is just playing around, idly following orders he doesn't care at all. To fully understand the scope of his powers, we have to see at the few issues in which he really is focused.

(To be continued)

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSG Goku and Beerus in the beginning of super can shake a universe with their punches therefore double gokus power he can do it on his own. Goku can turn SSB which makes him over 50x stronger thus Goku can destroy everything within a universe by punching someone. Goku can use kaiokenx20 giving him the power to destroy at least a couple universes with full power blasts. UI Goku is many, many times stronger than Goku kaioken. Goku went from being ragdolled by Jiren to blitzing Jiren, and Jiren is resistant to time manipulation. Because Goku is vastly stronger than Jiren who can shake an infinite void, UI Goku is resistant to all time manipulation and has power to destroy a universe simply from powering up. Vegeta is stronger than Goku using KKx20 SSB so he can do everything goku can and more. When they fuse into Vegito, he can do everything Vegeta and Goku can do and more. UI SSBE Vegito's power is determine by multiplying Gokus power by Vegetas, making Vegito strong enough to destroy the multiverse by powering up alone and transcend time. Goku has used Hakai, Vegito's Hakai should erase at least 50 universes casually. Vegito is above sky father and below abstract level

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monkey D Luffy is an FTL + continent buster

He CASUALLY evaded the Pacifista's light speed lasers IN BASE FORM

No Caption Provided

And broke through Chinjao's Haki, the same person who could split an ice continent with his Haki.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos fought and beat the crap out of king thanos, who one shotted galactus, survived a blast that completely wiped out the celestials while at the same time vaporizing the dead bodies of the living tribunal and the marvel abstracts, and casually beat old king thor. This makes thanos at the very least as powerful as galactus, but more likely far more powerful up to the abstract level. Fite me,

This seems like the average argument the Thanos debaters make.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is abstract level. He destroyed a tapestry. That automatically makes him >>>>>>>>>> Galactus.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Battle123axe

Cho hulk hit at 123 on the ritcher scale. This is Megaversal and almost omniversal, and since netwon's thord law of relativity states that every action delivers an equal and opposite reaction, Cho's striking and durability is Omniversal, and the moon is just infinitely durable.

No Caption Provided

so Cho blinks surfer away, then murders galactus and eternity. Boom, that's one of my favorites.

Weapon H two shot KO'ed cho, (even though he was fine), and beheaded a monster that was stomping him (even though he was stomping it when he stopped holding back)

And of course, according to Einstein's Third Law of Motion, he's as durable as he hits
No Caption Provided

The creature was made of adamantium and hulk, which makes his claws infinitely sharp because they could cut through and are made of adamantium, which is infinitely sharp because it can cut hulk, who I'll get into, and is infinitely durable because it can take hits from the same infinite hulk.

Silver surfer was never called an apex predator, meaning Weapon H>>>>>>infinity>>>>>> Surfer.

That's two, but as for the OG Hulk?

Well, this explains it well enough

@drpepperman said:

Hulk effortlessly stomps Norrin.

He has shaken a whole PLANET before. Think about how hard that is. You can easily destroy wet paper, but you would end up destroying it if you tried to shake it too. The amount of perfection required for Hulk to shake something without destroying it while calm and holding back clearly shows how he is easy star level+.

That's just a low end. He has shown to be the STRONGEST PERSON on marvel earth according to his own word and statements from other things, it's not specified so I say that they probably mean on 616 Earth, where IG Thanos and Galactus live, thus putting Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus and IG Thanos who are universal, putting hulk at high complex multiversal. Compare that to Silver Surfer should got beat by street level Rhino (enemy to Spider-Man should loses to Batman according to my sister who also believes Batman beats Superman and is always prepped which obviously shows she is the most unbiased person on Earth) and Black Panther who is only as strong as a panther which you can get by his name, meaning SS is below IRL peak humans.

Not to mention that Regen. Hulk can automatically regenerate from anything, even compete Erasure.

Did I mention his speed? As ! mentioned above, he's high complex multiversal, meaning he needs to move hundreds of septillions of times faster than even Wally West who can move at instantaneous speeds and CW Flashtime Barry who wins against everyone because Flashtime, thus making Hulk the third fastest person in ficiton behind (tied) Sonic the Hedgehog who we don't know his true speed thus he is omnipresent+ and Saitama who is that fast for the same reason, and DCEU Superman who can make bullet timers statues thus he is faster.

That's not even taking into account the fact pre core breach he fought Chulk, who can cause richer 123 earthquakes and even tanks his own attacks as said by Newton's third law.

Thus, with everything I've shown, Silver Surfer is merely a human tier that the multiversal hulk would murderstomps along with the rest of earth 616.

I almost forgot WBH, but I will refrain Surfer from being humiliated further.

EDIT:we used the same argument and I didn't even read that part lol.

Also, you forgot that hulk has INFINITE STRENGTH and INFINITE ANGER, and also INFINITE DURABILITY and INFINITE SPEED.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 anthp2000  Moderator

CV is full of ideas nowadays eh?

Lol this is excellent.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By brucerogers

Grey Hulk could lift infinite weight in the Strange dimension so he is infinite.

Less egregiously, Hulk bloodied Hyperion who survived the destruction of two universes.

Daredevil one shotted Hercules and Mr Hyde, who once broke out of an ice structure that was as dense as a star.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

END OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy.

Dormammu was called by Loki to be Strange's most powerful enemy, Nebulos is one of Strange's enemies who matched the Living Tribunal, Dormmamu defeats LT by being stronger than Nebulos.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pffft, Surfer is far too easy of an opponent to face.

Let's start with the fact that with one single punch on a bad angle, Cain was able to practically knock himself out.

No Caption Provided

And we all know how durable he is - Oblivion (who is stronger than TOAA) couldn't even kill him -

No Caption Provided

That's right, the true supreme omnipotent being in Marvel whose one job is making things dead couldn't even hurt Juggernaut, but Cain was almost able to one shot himself with a punch that shouldn't be physically possible to even land. This places Juggernaut's striking at casually multi-omniversal+++++, which is enough to one shot everyone in this thread at the same time.

And if you're one of those absolute i d i o t s who can't accept that Oblivion > TOAA despite it being obvious because Oblivion is nothingness which makes him stronger than somethingness, then fear not because Juggernaut has stomped TOAA himself before as well:

No Caption Provided

I mean there's really no contest here, I challenge anyone in this thread to beat the massively multi-omnipotent++++ Juggernaut.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus can't beat Galactus so he can't be sky father level.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

Oblivion (who is stronger than TOAA) couldn't even kill him -

Webcamparrot?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Nuff said.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Attack Potency

High Outerverse Level-Stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, who Transcended the Bijuus and the Juubi who were beings who transcended the Concept of Dimensions, Infinite Higher Planes of Existence/Worlds, Space-Time, Life and Death across all existence, and the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis(Who are Infinite Dimensional Beings able to manipulate Stories of a Infinite amount of Infinite Multiverses and Higher Dimensions).

High Outerverse Level- Was stated to be trying to get close to Hagoromo Otsutsuki's power, by scale and feats is considerable stronger than Toneri who sliced All of the Existence.

High Outerverse Level- With Perfect Susanoo, was stated in the Databook and the manga that he could destroy All of Existence with one swing of his sword.

High Outerverse Level- spread the God Tree's roots through All Space-Time Continuum of All of the Existence and Non-Existence, the roots threatened to invade another fictional realms as well.

Speed

Immeasurable- Even without his eyes and without much adaption of his New revived body, blitzed Sage Mode Naruto who was stated multiple times to have transcended the Concepts of distance, speed, time and space.

Immeasurable- Was managing to react against Ay's attacks which was able to blitz beings that exist and can move in realms where the concept of distance and time don't exist.

Immeasurable- Stronger than before, was quickly approaching Hagoromo's power.

Irrelevant- Was confirmed to have the same speed as Kaguya who was beyond the concept of dimensions(0-D to Infinite-D) all together.

Lifting Strength

Immeasurable- Stronger than Naruto who lifted a Infinite Amount of Higher Dimensional Worlds while was training the Sage Mode

Irrelevant- Managed to lifted All of the Existence and Non-Existence in his fight against Naruto and Sasuke.

Striking Strength

High Outerverse Level-Stronger than Naruto, and managed to intercept and block each one of his attacks, Naruto in weaker modes kicked his TSB which was stated to be heavier than Half of the Existence.

Durability

High Hyperversal Level (While hurt and almost dead)- Survived Naruto's Lava Rasenshuriken that cut the Shinju(Which was dwarfing a Infinite Amount of Infinite Multiverses and Endless of Higher Dimensional Worlds) in half without much damage.

High Outerverse Level-Stated to be stronger and more durable than Naruto and Sasuke which were tanking Kaguya's attacks.

High Outerverse Level, likely higher with Perfect Susanoo- His Susanoo was confirmed and stated multiple times in the databook to be stronger and more durable than Sasuke's Susanoo, his Susanoo just like the ones like Sasuke is made of a Infinite amount of Infinite Parallel Multiverses, Infinite Higher Dimensions, Infinite Possibilities and Impossibilities(Created by the decisions and indecisions of all living beings in existence), Infinite Physical and Imaginary Realms, Infinite Timelines, and a Infinite amount of Infinite-D Dimensions), Infinite amount of Infinite Mirror Realms, Omnilock, a Infinite Amount of Infinite Endless Voids, Infinite Concepts, Infinite Space-Time Continuum of Non-Existences, and was stated to surpass the concept of durability of All 0-D and Infinite-D Dimensions all together.

Stamina

Limitless

Range

High Outerverse Level- Infinite Tsukuyomi managed to cast a Illusion through All Space-Time Continuum of All of the Existence and Non-Existence

Standard Equipment

Conceptual Weapons

Intelligence

Nigh-Omniscience

Weakness

None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Sharingan (Mirror Wheel Eye): The Sharingan is a dōjutsu kekkei genkai, which appears in some members of the Uchiha clan. The Sharingan's abilities consist of two parts: the "Eye of Insight" (Dōsatsugan) and the "Eye of Hypnotism" (Saimingan). The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see chakra flow. The Sharingan itself gives color to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them. They are also able to tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular. The Sharingan can copy any combat style and movement from a being, as well their techniques and their conceptual abilities, the Sharingan can also see the Light photons and send the Mental plane of a target to a Imaginary Realm where the concept of time is slow down Quadrillions of times than Lower worlds(Earth) torturing someone or letting their Minds rot in Realms where they will be tortured by a Countless amount of time. Also grant a Perfect Photographic Memory to the user and they can learn Complex Languages from Higher Dimensions and translate perfectly all the Infinite Languages from beings from Lower Worlds/Universes.
  • Izanagi: Izanagi is a genjutsu that is cast on the user instead of others. When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree this allows the user to control their state of existence, but it is normally active for only the briefest of moments. While the user remains physically real while fighting, this technique is capable of turning any occurrence including injuries and even death inflicted upon them while the technique is active into mere "illusions". Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. In exchange for the brief control of reality that it allows them, the Sharingan with which Izanagi is cast becomes blind.
  • Mangekyō Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye): is a evolution of the Sharingan, The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to several powerful techniques, with each user awakening different abilities. Using the Mangekyō Sharingan puts strain on the user's eyes and erodes their vision, eventually causing blindness. By transplanting the Mangekyō Sharingan of an Uchiha with strong blood ties to the recipient — ideally a sibling — an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan can be created. This process not only permanently restores the recipient's eyesight, but also bolsters their own ocular power with that of the donor's, signified by the intertwined appearance of their Mangekyō Sharingan's tomoe seals.
  • Susanoo: The Susanoo is an ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the powers of both eyes. It creates a gigantic, conceptual humanoid being that surrounds the user. It is the user's guardian deity, but at the same time, it consumes the user's existence and energy, while without full domain of the technique the Susanoo is composed of a Infinite Amount of Parallel Multiverses, but according to the Fourth Databook, Sasuke and Madara thanks to their High Level of Existence that transcends the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis, managed to upgrade their Susanoo to Immeasurable points, and expand the Cosmologic structures beyond the understanding.
  • Yasaka no Magatama (Eight Slopes Curved Jewel): Through the use of Susanoo, the user is able to create the Yasaka Magatama from the cosmology that compose the structure, and create jewels that due to this structure, the tools act in a similar manner to that of a shuriken when thrown by Susanoo — rapidly spinning towards the intended target — and result in a powerful explosion of a Countless amount of Multiverses focused on the target, while Madara could produce explosions Infinitely bigger and more powerful than the ordinary Susanoo.
  • Dragon Flame Release Song Technique (火遁・龍炎放歌の術, Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu): The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates the great fire, and attacks their opponent with a heat powerful enough to melt even a Infinite Amount of Stars.
  • Great Fire Annihilation (火遁・豪火滅却, Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku): A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth and shaped into a Infinite Sized Wall of Flames that can melt even stars due to the size, the technique is almost impossible to avoid if the target is a being from a Lower World.
  • Great Fire Destruction (火遁・豪火滅失, Katon: Gōka Messhitsu): A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can destroy even the smallest matter of being destroying his matter completely, even with one small flame engulfing the target can set his body ablaze and burn even his soul. The technique burned all of the Twilight Forest which was stated to be Bigger than a Multiverse.
  • Advent of a World of Flowering Trees (木遁・花樹界降臨, Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin): The user creates a dense forest of flowering trees that encompasses a Infinite Area and create a Infinite amount of Flowers. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the reality through the Mental, Conceptual, Spiritual, Astral and Physical plane immobilizing the user to think, react or even recognize his own Existence.
  • Tengai Shinsei (天碍震星, Heavenly Obstacle Quaking Star): Madara weaves three hand seals simultaneously between himself and his Susanoo, in order to draw a Infinite Amount of Timelines from Higher Dimensions, towards a specific location.
  • Rinnegan: A conceptual eye that can control the cycle of life and death through the Existence. It also allows the user to use all of the Six Paths Techniques, as well as the seventh Path - that is "beyond life and death".
  • Chibaku Tensei (地爆天星, Heavenly Body Bursting from the Earth): is a technique which is channeled through the Deva Path. The user create a Black Orb with a Infinite amount of Higher Dimensional Gravity that can pull Multiverses , creating multiple planetoids that dwarfs Infinite Multiverses which are then dropped on his targets.
  • Evil Disturbance Waltz (凶騒円舞, Kyōsō Enbu): Clad in Susanoo, Madara flings his chakra sword at the opponent, swirling like a shuriken. During his battle with Hashirama Senju, Madara had cloaked Kurama in his Susanoo, and pierced through the beast's Tailed Beast Balls for a more damaging result.
  • Onmyōton (Yin-Yang Release): The Yin–Yang Release makes simultaneous use of Inton (Yin Release) and Yōton (Yang Release). Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. Yin–Yang also has the ability to nullify the effects of all ninjutsu, as well the planes of existence and concepts rendering them useless.
  • Truth-Seeking Ball: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of black, malleable chakra that are comprised of all nature transformations of the existence, Infinite dimensional energy, and Six Paths Sage Chakra. Madara stated that just one sphere was heavier than half of the entire existence. The user can shape and manipulate these black orbs that can delete the existence, time and concepts of anything they touch. They render all powers that comes in contact with it completely useless. These orbs of black chakra are highly versatile and can be used for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.
  • Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang (仙法・嵐遁光牙, Senpō: Ranton Kōga): After combining Storm Release with natural energy from the most Higher Dimensional Plane of existence, Madara generates a thin stream of conceptual light from his mouth that is even capable of cutting through the Truth-Seeking Ball at transcendent speed that denies the concept of Evasion, Defense, Reaction and Durability.
  • Sage Art: Yin Release Lightning Dispatch (仙法・陰遁雷派, Senpō: Inton Raiha): By combining the elements of senjutsu, Lightning Release and Yin Release, the user launches conceptual lightning stream from their hands, that quickly fork out, increasing its scope as they shoot towards the target and capturing him denying the concept of defense, durability, resistance, movement and inject the concept of death through the Infinite Planes of Existence of a target removing him from Existence and Non-Existence.
  • Limbo: Border Jail (輪墓・辺獄, Rinbo: Hengoku): The user projects shadows of themselves into the world beyond the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis known as Limbo (輪墓, Rinbo; Literally meaning "Wheel Grave"), which is generally impossible to detect, perceive, feel and that deny the concept of evasion or defense, even in worlds where beings above Distance, time and speed looks slowers to beings from higher dimensions, the technique cannot be avoided by anyone that is restricted by the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining target(s) or defending the original body from harm. Madara's shadow was strong enough to repel all nine tailed beasts in a single instance, while to the naked eye, it appeared to be the act of an invisible force. Only the Rinnegan can see these shadows perfectly.
  • Infinite Tsukuyomi: (無限月読, Mugen Tsukuyomi): By establishing eye contact with only a standard Sharingan, the user can create an empty Existence under their control, which can be then filled with contents of his or her desire, using the power of the Shinju to do so. While physically tethered and connected to the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Madara can manipulate the otherwise blank and white world to create anything he wants no matter how detailed, and control it. By doing this he can create a exactly as he wants.
  • Rinne-Sharingan: The Rinne-Sharingan is a Kekkei Mōra dōjutsu. It is the progenitor of the Rinnegan and Sharingan. It is characterized by a ripple-like pattern which spreads over the eyeball, with a red sclera and irides, containing a pattern of nine tomoe. The Rinne-Sharingan possesses the ocular power of the Sharingan, and can be used to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi, an extremely powerful genjutsu which effects can be negated by the Rinnegan and that can be dispelled only by the chakra of all nine tailed beasts and Rinnegan together. Madara obtains this after he gains both of his Rinnegan.
  • God: Nativity of a World of Trees (神・樹界降誕, Shin: Jukai Kōtan): is used to manipulate the roots of the Shinju, spreading them around the entire Space-Time Continuum of the Existence and Non-Existence, and managed to invade another realms of fiction as well, the roots encase those caught within the Infinite Tsukuyomi. By ensnaring all living beings and connecting them to the tree, similar to cocoons, this will keep their now-slumbering bodies alive for all of eternity. At the same time, this assimilates every victim to the Shinju, regathering the chakra into one location, in order to sprout a new fruit.

Sasuke Uchiha-Ninja Jesus's Boyfriend

No Caption Provided

Attack Potency

High Outerverse Level- Transcended the Bijuus and the Juubi who were beings who transcended the Concept of Dimensions, Infinite Higher Planes of Existence/Worlds, Space-Time, Life and Death across all existence, and the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis(Who are Infinite Dimensional Beings able to manipulate Stories of a Infinite amount of Infinite Multiverses and Higher Dimensions).

High Outerverse Level- Managed to damage Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto's Kurama Avatar, which were comporable to his Complete Body-Susano'o.

High Outerverse Level- The explosion between his Indra's Arrow and Naruto's UBBRS affected and shacked the Space-Time Continuum of across All of Existence.

Speed

Immeasurable- Fast enough to tag Blind Madara who blitzed Sage Mode Naruto who was stated multiple times to have transcended the Concepts of distance, speed, time and space.

Immeasurable- Blitzed Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara.

Irrelevant- Managed to tag Kaguya(who was beyond the concept of dimensions-0-D to Infinite-D- all together) with his Susano'o

Lifting Strength

Immeasurable- Stronger than Naruto who lifted a Infinite Amount of Higher Dimensional Worlds while was training the Sage Mode

Irrelevant- As a Adult should be comparable to Madara who lifted All of the Existence and Non-Existence in his fight against Naruto and Sasuke.

Striking Strength

High Outerverse Level-Comparable to Naruto who in weaker modes kicked Madara's TSB which was stated to be heavier than Half of the Existence.

Durability

High Outerverse Level-Survived Kaguya's Attacks and her Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.

High Outerverse Level- As a Adult was comparable to Adult Naruto which tanked Kaguya's EGVA that destroyed his Susano'o in his younger version.

High Outerverse Level, likely higher with Perfect Susano'o- As a Adult his Susano'o was stated to be comparable to Madara's Perfect Susano'o, his Susano'o is made of a Infinite amount of Infinite Parallel Multiverses, Infinite Higher Dimensions, Infinite Possibilities and Impossibilities(Created by the decisions and indecisions of all living beings in existence), Infinite Physical and Imaginary Realms, Infinite Timelines, and a Infinite amount of Infinite-D Dimensions), Infinite amount of Infinite Mirror Realms, Omnilock, a Infinite Amount of Infinite Endless Voids, Infinite Concepts, Infinite Space-Time Continuum of Non-Existences, and was stated to surpass the concept of durability of All 0-D and Infinite-D Dimensions all together.

High Outerverse Level, likely far higher with Six Paths Susano'o- His Six Paths Susano'o was stated to be comparable to Hagoromo.

Stamina

Limitless

Range

High Outerverse Level- Can counter and release victims from the Infinite Tsukuyomi which managed to cast a Illusion through All Space-Time Continuum of All of the Existence and Non-Existence

Standard Equipment

Conceptual Weapons

Intelligence

Nigh-Omniscience

Weakness

None Notable

• Sharingan (Mirror Wheel Eye): The Sharingan is a dōjutsu kekkei genkai, which appears in some members of the Uchiha clan. The Sharingan's abilities consist of two parts: the "Eye of Insight" (Dōsatsugan) and the "Eye of Hypnotism" (Saimingan). The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see chakra flow. The Sharingan itself gives color to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them. They are also able to tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular. The Sharingan can copy any combat style and movement from a being, as well their techniques and their conceptual abilities, the Sharingan can also see the Light photons and send the Mental plane of a target to a Imaginary Realm where the concept of time is slow down Quadrillions of times than Lower worlds(Earth) torturing someone or letting their Minds rot in Realms where they will be tortured by a Countless amount of time. Also grant a Perfect Photographic Memory to the user and they can learn Complex Languages from Higher Dimensions and translate perfectly all the Infinite Languages from beings from Lower Worlds/Universes.
  • Izanagi: Izanagi is a genjutsu that is cast on the user instead of others. When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree this allows the user to control their state of existence, but it is normally active for only the briefest of moments. While the user remains physically real while fighting, this technique is capable of turning any occurrence including injuries and even death inflicted upon them while the technique is active into mere "illusions". Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. In exchange for the brief control of reality that it allows them, the Sharingan with which Izanagi is cast becomes blind.
  • Mangekyō Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye): is a evolution of the Sharingan, The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to several powerful techniques, with each user awakening different abilities. Using the Mangekyō Sharingan puts strain on the user's eyes and erodes their vision, eventually causing blindness. By transplanting the Mangekyō Sharingan of an Uchiha with strong blood ties to the recipient — ideally a sibling — an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan can be created. This process not only permanently restores the recipient's eyesight, but also bolsters their own ocular power with that of the donor's, signified by the intertwined appearance of their Mangekyō Sharingan's tomoe seals.
  • Susano'o: The Susanoo is an ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the powers of both eyes. It creates a gigantic, conceptual humanoid being that surrounds the user. It is the user's guardian deity, but at the same time, it consumes the user's existence and energy, while without full domain of the technique the Susanoo is composed of a Infinite Amount of Parallel Multiverses, but according to the Fourth Databook, Sasuke and Madara thanks to their High Level of Existence that transcends the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis, managed to upgrade their Susanoo to Immeasurable points, and expand the Cosmologic structures beyond the understanding.
  • - Mangekyou Sharingan-Amaterasu: Sasuke summons conceptual black fire that moves with his gaze. A so Hot fire that was stated multiple times to have transcend the concept of heat.
  • Mangekyō Sharingan- Enton (Blaze Release): An advanced chakra nature. Sasuke uses this technique to manipulate the unquenchable conceptual black flames of Amaterasu

• Kagutsuchi: Sasuke creates a barrier that not only shields him, but also burns and pierces any opponent that touches the flames. The technique can also be used in conjunction with his Susanoo, and its weaponry
  • Shield of Black Flames: Sasuke manipulates the flames of Amaterasu to surround himself with a shield of black fire
  • Katon (Fire Release): One of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.
  • Great Fireball: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered, the heat produced is hot enough to melt entire stars.
  • Chidori: Sasuke create Conceptual Lightning that destroy Concepts, Souls and remove the Immortality from the ones that are hit by it, the technique can be shaped as a sword that can cut through Higher Dimensions
  • Rinnegan: A conceptual eye that can control the cycle of life and death through the Existence. It also allows the user to use all of the Six Paths Techniques, as well as the seventh Path - that is "beyond life and death".
  • Chibaku Tensei (地爆天星, Heavenly Body Bursting from the Earth): is a technique which is channeled through the Deva Path. The user create a Black Orb with a Infinite amount of Higher Dimensional Gravity that can pull Multiverses , creating multiple planetoids that dwarfs Infinite Multiverses which are then dropped on his targets.
  • Amenotejikara: A teleportation that can send Sasuke through Fiction and Non-Fiction, and can rewrite aspects of Story.

Naruto Uzumaki-Seventh Hokage

No Caption Provided

Attack Potency

High Outerverse Level- Transcended the Bijuus and the Juubi who were beings who transcended the Concept of Dimensions, Infinite Higher Planes of Existence/Worlds, Space-Time, Life and Death across all existence, and the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis(Who are Infinite Dimensional Beings able to manipulate Stories of a Infinite amount of Infinite Multiverses and Higher Dimensions).

High Outerverse Level- His Bijuudama explosion managed to damaged Sasuke's Susanoo, a structure made of a Infinite amount of Infinite Parallel Multiverses, Infinite Higher Dimensions, Infinite Possibilities and Impossibilities(Created by the decisions and indecisions of all living beings in existence), Infinite Physical and Imaginary Realms, Infinite Timelines, and a Infinite amount of Infinite-D Dimensions)

High Outerverse Level- The explosion between his Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow that affected and shacked all of Existence.

Speed

Immeasurable- It was said multiple times to have transcended the Concepts of distance, speed, time and space. Dodged Ay's Full speed attack how was able to blitz beings that exist in realms where the concept of distance and time don't exist.

Immeasurable- In par with Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara.

Irrelevant- Blitzed Kaguya who was stated multiple times to be beyond the concept of dimensions(0-D to Infinite-D) all together.

Lifting Strength

Immeasurable- Lifted a Infinite Amount of Higher Dimensional Worlds while was training the Sage Mode.

Irrelevant

Striking Strength

High Outerverse Level- Kicked Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara's TSB which was stated to be heavier than Half of the Existence.

High Outeverse Level- Managed to clash punches against Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack who effortless destroyed Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo.

Durability

High Outerverse Level- Survived Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack without several damages

High Outerverse Level- Survived the Explosion between his Bijuudama and Sasuke's Susanoo Chidori, survived unharmed Toneri's Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion that sliced through All of Existence.

High Outerverse Level- Survived the explosion between his UBBRS and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow.

Stamina

Limitless

Range

High Outerverse Level- His Chakra managed to power up and encompasses all of the existence and the Infinite Shinobi Alliance in a short amount of time during his battle against Obito and Madara.

Standard Equipment

Standard Ninja Tools

Intelligence

Nigh-Omniscience

Weakness

Too merciful in a battle.

• Shadow Clone Technique- Naruto summons an army of infinite Narutos from Universes and Non-Existent Timelines.
  • Rasengan- A Blue sphere able to destroy the concept of existence of the target and erase their time, when Naruto killed Pain he created a Paradox through a Endless Amount of Timelines where all the paths, choices and actions made by Pain(Yahiko) ceased to exist.
  • Wind Release: Rasengan: A Rasengan that has been infused with Supernatural chakra (rather than basic chakra). The blast is considerably more powerful than a normal Rasengan, and it also fires countless tiny blades of air that can pierce and destroy the individual in a Quantic Level, Naruto managed to destroy a Ghost of Light with this technique.
  • Rasenshuriken: Rasengan except now its a ranged attack that is thrown like a giant disc. It can also expand for an even greater range. It is able to negate the Immortality of higher dimensional beings, Kakuzu who was able to regenerate from nothing was killed by the technique, the technique also can cut concepts and managed to cut through time-space and the reality of 4-D Dimensions.
  • Six Paths Mode: A form that Naruto gained after he separated and sealed Kurama from its chakra. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. With Kurama’s power under his control, Naruto’s speed transcend the concepts of distance and time of 3-D Worlds and his massively amp his strength and durability
  • Humanoid Bijuu Mode: After merging with Kurama’s unrestrained chakra, Naruto’s has access to a chakra shroud different in appearance than his previous Rikudo Mode, while in this form, he has all abilities and powers of Rikudo Mode, but enhanced to a higher degree.
  • Kurama's Avatar: Naruto manifest Kurama's Chakra in the later's form, and can severely amp his Durability, he managed to overwhelm the Bijuus pretty casually
  • Tailed Beast Ball: A black, extremely heavy ball made from positive white chakra and negative black chakra is formed, and is shot from the Biju mouth. The Blast produced can destroy the existence of a target and was powerful enough to broke Sasuke's Susanoo, the explosion can also warp the Reality as well Time-Space of Higher Dimensional Worlds. It can also destroy beings able to regenerate from concepts.
  • Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken: A tailed beast skill whereby Naruto, borrowing Son Gokū's chakra, creates a massive Rasenshuriken with a lava-infused nucleus and that transcend the concept of heat. On command, the sphere and blades can greatly expand and lacerate the target in a Temporal, Spiritual, and Dimensional Level. This attack was powerful enough to cut through the Shinju Tree(Which was dwarfing a Infinite Amount of Infinite Multiverses and Endless Higher Dimensional Worlds) completely.
  • Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan: A tailed beast skill whereby Naruto, using Shukaku's power, creates a Rasengan with similar markings to the beast's cursed seal and then smashes the sphere into his opponent in the same manner as a normal Rasengan. Upon being struck with this technique, the markings quickly spread across the target's body and erase the concept of Movement, the weight produced by the seal was enough to hold Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara who was to lift a Endless amount of Timelines and Realms before absorb the Shinju Tree.
  • Yin-Yang Release) The Yin–Yang Release makes simultaneous use of Inton (Yin Release) and Yōton (Yang Release). Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. Yin–Yang also has the ability to nullify and erase the effects of all ninjutsu and destroy entire concepts through Endless worlds, rendering them useless.
  • Truth-Seeking Ball: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of black, malleable chakra that are comprised of all nature transformations of the existence, Infinite dimensional energy, and Six Paths Sage Chakra. Madara stated that just one sphere was heavier than half of the entire existence. The user can shape and manipulate these black orbs that can delete the existence, time and concepts of anything they touch. They render all powers that comes in contact with it completely useless. These orbs of black chakra are highly versatile and can be used for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.
  • Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken: With help from Kurama, Naruto creates a miniature Tailed Beast Ball in his hand, adding wind chakra into it thus forming the shape of a shuriken before hurling it at the target. The resulting explosion dwarfs a regular Tailed Beast Ball and can destroy an Infinite amount of Realms, Timelines and Megaverses in one shot, it managed to destroy Madara's Chibaku Tenseis that were dwarfing multiple Multiverses. Naruto managed to erase the concept of death of a Endless Amount of Dimensions and Worlds with this technique.
  • Nigh-Omniscience: With the Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto gained the ability to see the Past, Present and Future through all Existence.
  • Irrelevant Precognition: With the Six Paths Sage Mode, Naruto can dodged attacks even in Dimensions where the concept of movement and evasion don't exist, he managed to dodge Madara's Limbo which was stated to negate the concepts of evasion and would hit the target no matter how fast he is.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does N52 Superman have psionic resistence?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Riddler can easily humiliate Spiderman by whacking him with his cane because I say so.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm proud of this thread

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The marvel police force is Herald level. They were able to subdue Thanos.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward Elric is star level or higher, he was able to withstand being in the same room as a miniature sun(that's still a ton of heat so it's a durability feat for Ed of course), and he defeated a being capable of creating said star with contemptuous ease, and was described as the perfect being! That combined with his matter manipulation should allow him to take an easy win over Surfer.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been meaning to find a use for the scans of Rebirth Deathstroke knocking around Devastator, mutated Dr. Ikon (David Isherwood), New Super-Man (Kong Kenan), and, of course, Superman himself. Through strength and skill, Slade beats up high-tiers – he's literally just Karate Kid now. Spider-Man is also shorter and has less money, and Deathstroke is, as we are all aware, a full-fledged speedster in his own right.

It's great to get this out of my system before I actually find myself debating it.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to see Captain America or Nightcrawler wanking.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Subduing Thanos would make the police at least Skyfather level, enough with the lowballing

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wally blitzes any1. Nobody can perceive him.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: yeah that story was a little all over the place in terms of powerlevels lol. I don't see too many bringing up THANOS WINS arc feats in debates very often though.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Wally West destroyed Anti-Monitor's body. He has multiversal striking power.
  • Wonder Woman defeated Darkseid, who stalemated Anti-Monitor, who stalemated Spectre. Wonder Woman>Spectre.
  • Cyclops defeated Storm, Wolverine and Colossus at the same time. Wolverine has hurt Beyonder, Storm has hurt Silver Surfer who has defeated Mephisto. Colossus has killed Proteus. And Cyclops beat all three at the SAME TIME! Cyclops>>>Beyonder
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thelocust619

Composite Camera exceeds everyone here. Who is composite camera? Turn on the TV. You're looking through it. And yes, it IS a character and even interacts with other characters from time to time. Hell, characters even stop and talk to it. And yes, it's my favorite. I get excited whenever anyone interacts with it, though few can because it's just so powerful.

Speed: Beyond infinite. The camera has been shown casually outpacing bullets like in Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Revengence, zooming backwards out of a black hole in Inception, tracked STTGL's GDB at full speed, and even outpaced the Big Bang in documentaries. It has even outpaced the entities from the end of MIB.

Strength: Inconceivable, breaks the 4th wall. The Camera almost knocked out Bruce Campbell, the actor, as well as several others despite them playing characters. With its incredible speed and durability, this thing is possibly the strongest battering ram in all of creation.

Durability: It has withstood the big bang, being outside the big bang, and even being outside multiverses. Every explosion that ever enveloped the camera has failed to destroy it. While the Camera has been cracked by the power of the 4th wall, it always repairs itself almost instantly.

Stamina: Literally endless. It has seen all things that have ever been brought to the big screen and never tires.

Accuracy: Camera can lock onto and track every single character mentioned here with perfect accuracy because it already has. It has tracked targets through opaque or completely solid objects and even over interstellar distances. Can track a target with such accuracy it can literally merge with the target's own perspective. Possibly more awareness than even Composite Narrator which includes Morgan Freeman who is God. Composite Camera > God.

Personality: This thing is one cold mofo. It's watched real people die without even blinking, and even draws people to their doom through selfies. Camera has no shits left to give, it's just a cold, calculated death machine.

Special abilities: Intangibility, omnipresence, omniscience, regeneration, nigh-infinite dimensional indestructibility, multispectrum vision, elemental resistance, rapid teleportation, cloning, the ability to harm real people through the 4th wall and even attend live events.

Notable achievments: Following Osmosis Jones as he osmosed through a wall, tracked Hank Pym through the quantum realm which is basically probability, tracked Rick Sanchez across like 60 different timelines simultaneously, remained unaffected by Bugs Bunny's Author-level eraser, found Osama Bin Laden before anyone else, probably recorded your wedding, provides you with the stuff you turn on your in-private browser for.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Battle123axe

@thelocust619 said:

Composite Camera exceeds everyone here. Who is composite camera? Turn on the TV. You're looking through it. And yes, it IS a character and even interacts with other characters from time to time. Hell, characters even stop and talk to it. And yes, it's my favorite. I get excited whenever anyone interacts with it, though few can because it's just so powerful.

Speed: Beyond infinite. The camera has been shown casually outpacing bullets like in Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Revengence, zooming backwards out of a black hole in Inception, tracked STTGL's GDB at full speed, and even outpaced the Big Bang in documentaries. It has even outpaced the entities from the end of MIB.

Strength: Inconceivable, breaks the 4th wall. The Camera almost knocked out Bruce Campbell, the actor, as well as several others despite them playing characters. With its incredible speed and durability, this thing is possibly the strongest battering ram in all of creation.

Durability: It has withstood the big bang, being outside the big bang, and even being outside multiverses. Every explosion that ever enveloped the camera has failed to destroy it. While the Camera has been cracked by the power of the 4th wall, it always repairs itself almost instantly.

Stamina: Literally endless. It has seen all things that have ever been brought to the big screen and never tires.

Accuracy: Camera can lock onto and track every single character mentioned here with perfect accuracy because it already has. It has tracked targets through opaque or completely solid objects and even over interstellar distances. Can track a target with such accuracy it can literally merge with the target's own perspective. Possibly more awareness than even Composite Narrator which includes Morgan Freeman who is God. Composite Camera > God.

Personality: This thing is one cold mofo. It's watched real people die without even blinking, and even draws people to their doom through selfies. Camera has no shits left to give, it's just a cold, calculated death machine.

Special abilities: Intangibility, omnipresence, omniscience, regeneration, nigh-infinite dimensional indestructibility, multispectrum vision, elemental resistance, rapid teleportation, cloning, the ability to harm real people through the 4th wall and even attend live events.

Notable achievments: Following Osmosis Jones as he osmosed through a wall, tracked Hank Pym through the quantum realm which is basically probability, tracked Rick Sanchez across like 60 different timelines simultaneously, remained unaffected by Bugs Bunny's Author-level eraser, found Osama Bin Laden before anyone else, probably recorded your wedding, provides you with the stuff you turn on your in-private browser for.

+2

EDIT: hell no, all the references in this makes it a +10