Spartacus

Frankenstein's Monster

Team Assassin

Hassan-i-Sabbah

Sasaki Kojirou

Jack the Ripper

Semiramis

Team Extra

Emiya Shirou (Composite Fate stay night)

Sieg

Kotomine Shirou

Jeanne d'Arc

Round 1: All out battle

Round 2:

Team Saber vs Team Assassin

Team Lancer vs Team Berserker

Team Archer vs Team Extra

Team Rider vs Team Caster

Team Saber/Assassin vs Team Rider/Caster

Team Lancer/Berserker vs Team Archer/Extra

Then Final

Rules:

• All History in other Holy Grail Wars is wiped out

• Infinite Mana

• Gilgamesh only participates when whole team is wiped out and when in combat He is the main target of all teams

• Vlad can only turn to Dracula if team is also wiped out and will also become the main target.

• Servants with command Seals can only use to buff themselves and teammates.

• Servants are in-character

Bonus: Come up with funny ways Lancers lose.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In an all out battle then it just comes down to Gilgamesh vs Karna vs Solomon vs Achilles

Solomon lacks the feats to say he can compete with the team, he only has implied power.

Achilles can beat Karna, but hasn’t got a chance vs Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh beats Karna.

So team Archer wins round 1.

Round 2

Team Saber vs Team Assassin - Saber stomps effortlessly unless ‘Hassan-I-Sabbah’ is the First Hassan.

Team Lancer vs Team Berserker - Lancer stomps effortlessly. Karna can solo.

Team Archer vs Team Extra - Archer wins easily.

Team Rider vs Team Caster - Rider wins because Solomon lacks feats.

Team Saber/Assassin vs Team Rider/Caster - Saber wins by nuking the battlefield.

Team Lancer/Berserker vs Team Archer/Extra - Due to the rules in the OP, Lancer/Berserker wins since it’ll be Gilgamesh vs basically their entire team.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: You didn't say who you think wins the final.

Also, Saber definitely not soloing the riders. Achilles is a better servant and is invincible to those without divinity and even if Excalibur can hurt him, his shield tanks it low diff.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgtfreak

All out battle, when team Archer dies, Gilgamesh one shots every team at once with Enuma Elish (assuming he's serious).

Can't comment much on some specific match ups since I don't keep up much with Fate/GO trash. So I can't comment on these random (most likely jobber) servants.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Nothing to do with Fate/GO. The Servants here have all appear in the anime. Using Fate/GO will make it unnecessarily complicated.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

@kelvinator: Apocrypha, whatever. All of it is poorly written side crap (no offense).

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Fate/GO?

Dang. Because Super Karna can likely solo on the Lancer team after the most recent story arc...

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cypher0120

@zgtfreak:

Lostbelt King Arjuna absorbed nearly the whole Hindu Pantheon into himself. He proceeds to destroy and then recreate the world multiple times to create a perfect world with no evil.

He was completely untouchable, and his Noble Phantasm used to destroy and recreate the world was so powerful that Sherlock Holmes claimed it went far beyond the concept of the word, 'Noble Phantasm.' Arjuna intended to expand it to the whole galaxy once he was done with the planet.

Karna with his Vasavi Shakti and armor could only just barely hold off a tiny portion of it to allow Chaldea to escape from reality, but he gets destroyed either way.

When the world was recreated, Chaldea returns. Eventually, they had to dive deep somewhere to restore Karna, almost like the Origin form of Servants in CCC, but no Mooncell.

Karna then had to borrow the powers of three specific Hindu Gods; Vishnu, Surya, Shiva.

That powerup is what allows the new Super Karna to stand equal to Arjuna and his pantheon powerup.

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zgtfreak

@Cypher0120: Hm... I don't know how him Vs. main timeline Gil would turn out, but CCC Gil still blinks him out of existence (though I doubt CCC is being used here). Anyways, thanks for the info.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

Well, don't forget. CCC Karna was nerfed too. No Origin form. Armor given to his Master, etc.

Super Karna still has Shiva's authority. The same Shiva that incinerated the Beast, Kama back in the Okuu event when she became the whole Universe.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@kelvinator: Apocrypha, whatever. All of it is poorly written side crap (no offense).

Non taken. It had potential but it went downhill when Sieg was introduced. At least the final third had some unforgettable fight.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zgtfreak

@Cypher0120: Well, don't forget. CCC Karna was nerfed too. No Origin form. Armor given to his Master, etc.

Gilgamesh was in base form, nerfed, and holding back with no Ea. But I was referring to CCC Gil in his Genesis Mystic Code that puts him around 8-D multiversal.

I'll look into Super Karna later and see how he fares against main timeline Gil.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kelvinator: I didn’t say Artoria solos the Rider (Becuase she obviously cannot) I said the Saber team wins by nuking the battlefield. All of the Saber servants are more likely to resort to their Noble Phantasms than Achilles is to use his shield.

If Three Burning Gods Karna is included then he solos everyone here at the same time.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: Problem still is non of the sabers have divinity and only Excalibur might have the properties to hurt him. Also I don't think any saber will start with their NP and all riders can fly so even nuking the battlefield might not work.

No god Karna just plain ol' lancer Karna.

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kelvinator: I didn’t say Artoria solos the Rider (Becuase she obviously cannot) I said the Saber team wins by nuking the battlefield. All of the Saber servants are more likely to resort to their Noble Phantasms than Achilles is to use his shield.

Pretty sure if multiple anti-army like NPs rain down on the Riders, Achilles is gonna save his team with Akhellius Kosmos. Even if he didn't, the only person on the Saber team that can hurt him is Artoria with Excalibur. If he blitzes her or any of the other Riders take her out, the only problem then is Siegfried who gets instantly frozen from Medusa's Mystic Eyes because he only has C-Rank Mana.

Also this is assuming the Saber's instantly resort to their beam NP's which they won't unless bloodlusted. There's also the fact that the beams have to be atleast somewhat charged to do any meaningful damage and in that time, they will most definitely be blitzed by Achilles before they can get it off.

@kelvinator:

If Three Burning Gods Karna is included then he solos everyone here at the same time.

Agreed. Just to confirm, this is the servants at their peak strength anime-wise correct? Also, I assume Semi starts with Hanging Gardens and the battlefield is always at night to assist Jack.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Er, Solomon solos. Can't beat a Grand Servant with regular Servants, unless this is non-Grand Solomon who we know little about. In which case too many variables with the given stipulations.

For round 2:

• Sabers stomp unless Semi has Hanging Gardens prepped.
  • Lancers because Fran and Spartacus are useless.
  • Archers stomp, even with the nerfs on Gilgamesh the Extra team isn't that good.
  • Casters aren't useful in random encounters, Riders stomp depending on Solomon.
  • Rider/Caster with Achilles as the MVP.
  • This basically ends up asking if Gil can solo. OP states it's in character so I don't think so.

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Er, Solomon solos. Can't beat a Grand Servant with regular Servants, unless this is non-Grand Solomon who we know little about. In which case too many variables with the given stipulations.

For round 2:

• Sabers stomp unless Semi has Hanging Gardens prepped.
  • Lancers because Fran and Spartacus are useless.
  • Archers stomp, even with the nerfs on Gilgamesh the Extra team isn't that good.
  • Casters aren't useful in random encounters, Riders stomp depending on Solomon.
  • Rider/Caster with Achilles as the MVP.
  • This basically ends up asking if Gil can solo. OP states it's in character so I don't think so.

Basically this ^^

In Round 1, assuming Solomon isn't a Grand Servant (because of course he would then win), it ends up being who fights Gil in the end. TMK the only servant Gilgamesh immediately goes all out against here is Karna and even then, it's pretty close. Either Gil loses to a top tier servant he doesn't take seriously or he pulls out a win by the skin of his teeth.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EcoBlitz

Gilgamesh stomps everyone not named Solomon

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kelvinator
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kelvinator: So Avicebron? He's useless in a random encounter.

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AsianAntics

@kelvinator: Yeah... Avicebron without Adam is pretty much fodder.

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will end up to Gilgamesh and Karna and most likely Gilgamesh would be the final winner.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28 Lunacyde  Moderator

I'm partial to team Lancer and Karna is a beast to anchor the team. There's so many servants with so many unique abilities that trump some but not others. It's a massive game of rock, paper, scissors on roids. That said, a few like Karna, Gil, Achilles are above the others. I think eventually those who said it comes down to Karna vs Gil have it right, but depending on who is still alive on their teams it may tip it one way or another.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Achilles spams traois tragoida, gilgamesh spams Ea, karna spams brahmastra kundala and vasavi shakti, semiramis with gardens of babylon also stands a chance. In the end Ea spam > everything else in this battle.

HasOverArtLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Astolfo solo. 😋