Fat Thor runs a pure skill/strength gauntlet

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Fat Thor runs a pure skill/strength gauntlet (44 votes)

He clears 9%
Stop at 1 11%
He might stop at 2 0%
He gets stomped by Cap 0%
Hulk smash puny god 48%
He gets murdered here by Faora n Kurse 18%
He gets annihilated by Thanos and Doomsday 14%

All live-actions

H2H only/Unarmed combat

No morals

1. Nolan Bane and Batfleck
  2. Composite Arrow and Daredevil
  3. Russo-force Cap (Civil War) the one who took down Ironman
  4. AoU Hulk
  5. Faora and Kurse
  6. Thanos and Post-Nuke Doomsday
No Caption Provided

• 
Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Namebk

Stops at 4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
deactivated-5d489a021333f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at five.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By H2H I'm assuming you're meaning no lighting punches or him even having the ability to use lighting correct? Because if so he stomps at R4 (like he always would have stopped) but if he can use lighting he stops at R6 where either character could solo.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By H2H I'm assuming you're meaning no lighting punches or him even having the ability to use lighting correct? Because if so he stomps at R4 (like he always would have stopped) but if he can use lighting he stops at R6 where either character could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 4 unless Batfleck has Asgardianite

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nn5

Stops at Hulk, first three rounds are stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220 said:

Stops at 4, first three rounds he wins barely but only b/c he's not in prime

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nwname  Moderator

@hermes1220 said:

What the hell? Even Fat Thor somewhat matched Thanos. He stomps first 3 rounds at once.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipaper6 said:
@hermes1220 said:

What the hell? Even Fat Thor somewhat matched Thanos. He stomps first 3 rounds at once.

proof?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 along with any version of MCU Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 3

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

Stops at 4.

Avatar image for odinssentsavior
OdinsSentSavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for odinssentsavior
OdinsSentSavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinssentsavior: Could you please explain how Thor beats Faora and Kurse in h2h?

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 4

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: c'mon bro...seriously? Fat Thor beats Kurse AND Faora in H2H? How exactly?

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop 5. Before that he stomps hulk who in the mcu is a complete and utter joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: If Thor is allowed to use any form of lighting even in a H2H battle he wins easily. Nam-Ek nor Faora have the striking feats to put him down or the durability to survive his lighting which is far more destructive and hotter than Superman's HV that made Nam-Ek scream in pain.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 4, he stomps 1-3

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4, 1-3 are spite due to stat discrepancy.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Thor does not have the feats to beat Kurse with h2h and that is not debatable. Thor never hurt Kurse even with Mjolnir, and his lightning bolts are currently nerfed in size and effect. Putting Faora in makes it spite. In truth he couldn't beat Hulk in the state he is in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Sure Thor can't beat Kurse with a basic H2H but if he's allowed to use his lighting punches and just lighting in general Kurse will be either one shot or two shot.

Where do people get this idea Thor can't hurt Kurse with Mjolnir? We only saw him actually use his strength to hit Mjolnir (aka actual striking) once and that was when Kurse grabbed Malkeith and fled. He got hit in the shoulder and immediately dropped down. We don't know what happened after that, could have been KO'd, could have tanked it, point is there's zero evidence to suggest Kurse can straight up be unharmed by Mjolnir strikes. Thus we go by his actual blunt force durability and that's pretty much non-existent. Thor easily dispatches Kurse with at least 3 Mjolnir strikes.

Thor's lighting bolts won't be "small" because there won't be anybody but his enemies near him :-)

There's no evidence Faora can even survive one lighting strike.

He'd beat Hulk with his lighting powers. No evidence to suggest he can't when already has evidence that he can.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd love to know where the Fat Thor defenders got his feats from that makes their version of the character strong enough to defeat a DCEU Kryptonian, much less unarmed lol.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 5

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StealthGrey
Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: when mjolnir struck Kurse, it made no impact...so any type of damage is speculative ala he's gonna feel that one tomorrow. In fact, nothing Thor ever did gave Kurse any discernible resistance. They clearly meant for his physicals to be far greater than Thor's. Also, if Kurse's energy durability is near his physical he will be fine with any lightning bolt or strike that EG Thor delivered after becoming Fat/nerfed. If you wanna include his best feats (which he no longer produces even under threat of death from Thanos) then I agree...that is largely irrelevant to this pure H2H fight where Kurse obviously hazes fat Thor at his leisure.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Thor stomps all rounds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Impact? What are you talking about?

That's my point though. We don't know what happened after Mjolnir struck him so we have to go by his other blunt force durability feats and he is severely lacking in that department. Thus 3 Mjolnir strikes should do the job.

At that time maybe Kurse was stronger but after IW hell no. That ship has sailed.

You can't prove he would be fine because Thor's lighting is far more destructive and powerful than any energy attack he may have tanked.

I'm not even including his best feats like the Hela lighting bolt, Sokovia one or even the Jotunheim. Kurse doesn't even have feats to deal with Thor's tiny lighting.

It's not a pure H2H since the OP told me Thor is allowed his lighting cloak and all that jazz. That was the entire jist of my original comment anyway. To see if Thor was allowed to use his lighting or not and he is therefore he spite stomps.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How can Fat Thor beat Thanos?

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: yes, if Thor is able to replicate sokovia, Kurse should be dead....but same with Thanos. Instead Thor (with use of Mjolnir Stotmbreaker) shot a lightning so pitifully small in comparison in order to put down Thanos that it was dwarfed by brand new baby Thor-Cap. If Thor could still replicate that feat then obviously he would have to save his life and the life of all his friends. He simply no longer has access to his Ragnarok or IW feats or he would have used them...your gif of sparkly non-combat lightning cloak notwithstanding. You dont need to beat a dead horse on including his feats like sokovia, I agreed at the beginning if he could do that he would win. Lastly, I dont understand why you are confused by the term "impact"...when Kurse was hit by mjolnir it did not alter his momentum or cause any type of damage, to speculate he took observed damage offscreen is headcannon. In fact..when Kurae swats it away he doesnt do it from the top down or something like swatting a basketball ....he punched it away...his fist tanked mjolnir and mjolnir went off in another direction. Kurse hits significantly more powerfully than mjolnir. Also, please show a feat of Thor's that is significant for you to prove he is STRONGER than Thor, say against Kurse's boulder toss.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce:

Thor never shot lighting at Thanos, he shot it at Iron Man to increase Iron Man's power so he could pull off that 8 repulsor blast at once move.

Thor can still replicate every feat he's ever done in the MCU. If you are a high tier like Thor is you don't perform a action then all of a sudden lose the ability to do that action again. That's not how it works. And in regards to Thor's lighting blast it's if he wants to use that specific lighting again or not.

Ofc he has access to feats he's already done in previous movies. By this flawed logic Thanos can't beat Hulk because he doesn't get access to his IW feat of beating Hulk.

Sokovia feat was never brought up until I did it in my previous comment to you so "you don't need to beat a dead horse" doesn't make any sense at all. Are you slow?

Uh buddy, that's not the Mjolnir strike I was referring to. It's this one

No Caption Provided

The one you're talking about means absolutely nothing to me at all as it doesn't have Thor's strength backed behind it and it was going slower than a sloth. And Kurse just redirected Mjolnir anyway.

Kurse has zero feats to suggest he strikes more powerful than fuckin' Thor with Mjolnir. Like what drugs are you on?

Throwing Rocket's ship with ease is better than throwing some rock.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

@karkus said:
@muratdemir said:

How can Fat Thor beat Thanos?

Much less Doomsday?

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: He would just sit on Thanos. Thanos would die in a nanosecond.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Six-Deuce

@darthvaderrocks: you say Thor can replicate Sokovia or other feats he did up until that time...if that was true he would have soloed Thanos with a giant blast...instead of playing support role to Tony. It makes zero sense...his performance (pathetic) was far less than prior incarnations...and combined with all the dialogue of Thor not being what he used to mentally, emotionally, physically, and even as a leader to his people...it is a simple conclusion that he got nerfed. The dead horse is you keep saying a Thor with all feats applied wins...I agree. Where we disagree is what I said in my first friggin post...that if he performs like he did in EG he gets trounced. Are YOU slow that you do not understand this? We will have to agree to disagree on you position that prime characters like Thor cannot be nerfed. Hell, Luke Skywalker is a classic example..look no further than another Disney owned movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: You still aren't getting it. Thor chooses what to do with his lighting. How big/small he wants the attack to be and how powerful. By this very logic your using Thor in Avengers (2012) couldn't perform the Jotunheim feat he already just did a movie ago because none of his lighting was as big and destructive as the one in Jotunheim that he used during the final battle for Avengers. Thor choosing not to pull off a Jotunheim or Sokovia blast against Thanos means absolutely nothing. That is a choice he made, it does not mean he can't do lighting on that scale again for any of his appearances after those respective feats. If you still cannot understand this do not respond to me as I will not be replying back.

He wasn't allowed to have a "good" performance against Thanos because Thanos is simply better than Thor. Far faster and has the striking to damage him. Thanos didn't need a rock to bust Thor's face like Kurse, he simply used his fist.

That dialogue means absolutely nothing because came battle time Thor was ready to go. And the lines about his appearance don't say anything about him because they are purely talking about him from an aesthetic POV, nothing more.

Except I'm not using his high end feats to say he wins. IDGAF about his Sokovia or Jotunheim feats. Kurse has yet to prove he could survive the lighting blast Thor originally used on Tony in Avengers (2012).

Thor can fight Kurse like how he fought in Endgame and he would still win. Kurse doesn't have the reaction nor durability feats someone like Thanos does. He gets one shot with Stormbreaker or gets brunt alive by Thor's lighting. Thor can't lose.

Characters can only be nerfed if they are unable to do something they could do before. There is absolutely nothing that says Endgame Thor can't pull off previous lighting feats, especially since his lighting isn't related to his strength at all.

Not sure what you're talking about with Luke Skywalker because Disney scrapped legends by making it non canon so anything Legend's Luke doesn't matter at all to Disney Luke. You can only go by the OG and sequel trilogy Luke feats and each appearance he got more powerful in the force.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: no, nope, and nada.

"Characters can only be nerfed if they are unable to do something they could do before"

In Ragnarok Thor jabbed hulk with a lightning enhanced punch...from a supine position (no leverage or momentum) and 1-shotted him. As you know, Thanos is not much stronger than Hulk given the fight where he out skilled him....thier raw strength was not that far apart. If Thor was that strong still we would have seen some sign of it. Instead, when Thor struggled to keep SB from killing him he lost to strength roughly equivalent to Hulk's.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure strength? Round 4 he stops then.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WhyZoSerious

He clears from 1 to 5. Fat Thor is waaaaaaaay above phase 1-2 Thor, he gets Odin force and can summon lightning anytime he wants to. He is not stopping at Hulk for sure. One lightning and one fully powered punch and Hulk goes to sleep like he did in Ragnarok.

Kurse is a questionable but I believe Thor takes him. This is, as I said far more impressive Thor than the one we saw in the Dark World. Faora is non-factor.

Why did you even make a round 6? He was clearly losing to Thanos with both his weapons and when the Titan got them off his hands, he destroyed Thor in mano o mano for like 5 seconds. And now you give him Doomsday? This is BS, man.

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

After seeing him effortlessly obliterate Hela’s army without any weapons, it makes me think he’d be able to take Kurse and Faora after a really tough fight. I dunno. Maybe.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@six-deuce: Thanos is stronger than Hulk according to the Russos. By how much is unknown, but his strength is very unlikely to be roughly equal to the Hulk's. Remember he outskilled and overpowered him in their fight. Thanos seemed to handle the Gauntlet better than Hulk did despite most of the Gauntlet's radiation being Gamma radiation.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tony501

4 is a toss up but I’m going with Thor, Either solo stomp him in 5 tho