Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The godkiller vs the second in command in Zod's army

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Usual gear (armors, shield, lasso, bracelets and the sword Diana used in dawn of Justice you know how it goes)

In character, fight in a mountain so no casualties, Vic by any mean

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora. I think pretty much any DCEU Kryptonian can beat DCEU Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Supermanforever

Faora. I think pretty much any DCEU Kryptonian can beat DCEU Wonder Woman.

kandorians are not Superman level though. A noob superman beaten faora and namek at the same time, beaten fully adapted Zod who was more skilled and all that.

Diana would win this. She cant even fly to manouver against WW. Not easy battle though, but WW wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was just H2H, Faora might win, but with all of Diana's weapons, Faora doesn't stand a chance. The lasso alone is too much for Faora!

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. WW.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: i searched and didn't find any

If it was just H2H, Faora might win, but with all of Diana's weapons, Faora doesn't stand a chance. The lasso alone is too much for Faora!

Now hold on, how is the lasso too much for her?

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman said:

In the Wonder Woman movie, Ares couldn't defend against the lasso. Diana effortlessly wraps it around Ares arm and pulls him into a knee to the stomach and then she effortlessly ties it around his arm and throat to throw him off the building. It's also unbreakable, Doomsday couldn't free himself from it and if the ground hadn't given way/destroyed by Doomsday's Heat blasts, Wonder Woman would have continued to hold him in check.

Basically, Wonder Woman has the speed and reflexes to trap Faora's H2H attacks with the lasso as she did Ares and the strength and technique to hold her in it's grasp. Faora's Environmental helmet is also a massive weakness, once Diana breaks it Faora's superhearing should render her defenseless(Superman broke it by slamming her head into the ground once and broke Zod's in the gas station explosion). With all of Diana's weapons it shouldn't be a problem.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora was pretty fast, the only reason Clark lasted against her was because of his durability. Which WW does not have. Could go either way

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Faora was pretty fast, the only reason Clark lasted against her was because of his durability. Which WW does not have. Could go either way

its like no one remembers Diana fighting Doomsday

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

You aren't comparing Diana's durability to Clark's are you? Diana took one hit from DD.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: And that's great and all but I don't think she can take repeated hits from Faora who was constantly blitzing Clark and was seen as a blur to the audience. Honestly, I don't think her solo helped her much in the way of feats. Didn't she get tripped up by a German solider?

Also, Clark took multiple hits from DD and doesn't need to deflect bullets so yeah, there's a gap in WW and Superman's durability by a fair margin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@jayc1324: And that's great and all but I don't think she can take repeated hits from Faora who was constantly blitzing Clark and was seen as a blur to the audience. Honestly, I don't think her solo helped her much in the way of feats. Didn't she get tripped up by a German solider?

Also, Clark took multiple hits from DD and doesn't need to deflect bullets so yeah, there's a gap in WW and Superman's durability by a fair margin.

I agree, I was saying that her taking one hit from DD doesn't mean much.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Yeah I just realized your comment wasn't directed at me. My bad.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro said:

@cramandman said:

In the Wonder Woman movie, Ares couldn't defend against the lasso. Diana effortlessly wraps it around Ares arm and pulls him into a knee to the stomach and then she effortlessly ties it around his arm and throat to throw him off the building. It's also unbreakable, Doomsday couldn't free himself from it and if the ground hadn't given way/destroyed by Doomsday's Heat blasts, Wonder Woman would have continued to hold him in check.

Basically, Wonder Woman has the speed and reflexes to trap Faora's H2H attacks with the lasso as she did Ares and the strength and technique to hold her in it's grasp. Faora's Environmental helmet is also a massive weakness, once Diana breaks it Faora's superhearing should render her defenseless(Superman broke it by slamming her head into the ground once and broke Zod's in the gas station explosion). With all of Diana's weapons it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, but she can fly, I don't recall doomsday being able to fly (might be wrong, I'll need to watch the fight again) so she could use that to her advantage AMD as for the helmet, well we saw how quickly zod was able to adapt to the embiorement, I don't see why would she be different. As for h2h I do must give give into Diana, mostly 'cuz she has lived longer and trained/fought longer, but in strength I must go with and say fairs should have the upper hand

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman said:
@shadowpro said:

@cramandman said:

Yeah, but she can fly, I don't recall doomsday being able to fly (might be wrong, I'll need to watch the fight again) so she could use that to her advantage AMD as for the helmet, well we saw how quickly zod was able to adapt to the embiorement, I don't see why would she be different. As for h2h I do must give give into Diana, mostly 'cuz she has lived longer and trained/fought longer, but in strength I must go with and say fairs should have the upper hand

Faora CAN'T Fly or more accurately never learned to fly! Doomsday CAN'T Fly or simply doesn't Fly, though he's irrelevant to this discussion. Zod didn't adapt quickly in the Smallville scene and needed to be carried off the field of battle by other Kryptonians. he was only able to master it the second time through sheer force of will, part of his backstory, it's speculative that she could adapt as quickly.

In the end, It's Diana's weapons that will give her the edge over Faora. She has more ways to put Faora down: H2H, vambrace shockwave, sword, and lasso as well as a shield for defense. Diana's also just as fast, arguably faster reflexes, and in the same weightclass as Faora in terms of strength, WW tossed a tank/Faora tossed a fusilage.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:
@angeljax said:

You aren't comparing Diana's durability to Clark's are you? Diana took one hit from DD.

She took 0 hits from DD, he hit her shield every time, considering her speed is arguably as fast as or faster than Faora as well as having higher durability based on her tanking point blank explosive impact from Ares on the tower when the fight started and tanking a stockpile during the fight (as opposed to Faora getting KOed by a rocket).....she should have no reason tanking hits from Faora or just plain blocking them with her shield/bracers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:
@angeljax said:

She took 0 hits from DD, he hit her shield every time, considering her speed is arguably as fast as or faster than Faora as well as having higher durability based on her tanking point blank explosive impact from Ares on the tower when the fight started and tanking a stockpile during the fight (as opposed to Faora getting KOed by a rocket).....she should have no reason tanking hits from Faora or just plain blocking them with her shield/bracers

Nah DD did hit her once actually. And no, Diana can't take that many hits from faora, just look at how far she was punching Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather this end in sex...but yup..Diana dominates

...and this has been done

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: CLANG, clearly a spark and a metalic sound, meaning he hit the shield

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Unless you want to count Doomsday throwing Diana as a hit, then.....well it did nothing....also he did blast her directly at point blank with his nuclear face vision.....and it did nothing cus she was able to lasso him right after

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Unless you want to count Doomsday throwing Diana as a hit, then.....well it did nothing....also he did blast her directly at point blank with his nuclear face vision.....and it did nothing cus she was able to lasso him right after

I mean then what makes you think WW can take hits from Faora?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Diana.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora. Don't see how Diana is matching her speed.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

The fact that she can tank more damage, as aforementioned, also she doesn't have to take hits from Faora since she is clearly good at blocking and based on how much damage she took from Ares and Doomsday respectively, she should be able to tank her hits especially since she didn't knock Superman very far at all, all her hits didn't even send him out of the IHOP until she threw him out and into the vault.....none of her punches sent Superman flying....concede that Faora isn't as strong as you're making her out to be, none of her hits were as powerful as any of the damaging attacks I listed that Diana no sold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

The fact that she can tank more damage, as aforementioned, also she doesn't have to take hits from Faora since she is clearly good at blocking and based on how much damage she took from Ares and Doomsday respectively, she should be able to tank her hits especially since she didn't knock Superman very far at all, all her hits didn't even send him out of the IHOP until she threw him out and into the vault.....none of her punches sent Superman flying....concede that Faora isn't as strong as you're making her out to be, none of her hits were as powerful as any of the damaging attacks I listed that Diana no sold

Diana could not take many attacks like that. I am not even sure she could take that throw at all. She got knocked into some cars and a far distance by DD but I think being thrown at that speed into a vault that quickly stops your motion is worse.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:
@jayc1324 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Diana could not take many attacks like that. I am not even sure she could take that throw at all. She got knocked into some cars and a far distance by DD but I think being thrown at that speed into a vault that quickly stops your motion is worse.

She got tossed by Doomsday right before that hit, and you are no position to argue just how hard that throw was, how much damage it would do or even what was worse, the throw itself or the vault being there, I don't think there are many vaults here for that to work so unless you're saying Faora is stronger than Doomsday or can throw or punch harder ....you're grasping

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Not to mention, I thought we were talking about punches, like, hits?????? Unless we are under the impression that Faora is now a pro WWE/Luchador/Judo/Sumo master.....I doubt she's going to do a lot of throwing, especially since she pulled that off when Clark was practically laying down and out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Wasn't Clark down and out because of her though? My point is that I don't think she can take that many hits from someone who was hurting superman. I guess she can with her shield though since she has it here. But her durability is way below Clark's

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@jayc1324 said:

@ancient_0f_days: Wasn't Clark down and out because of her though? My point is that I don't think she can take that many hits from someone who was hurting superman. I guess she can with her shield though since she has it here. But her durability is way below Clark's

Yeah, he got comboed to hell, no one said Diana was as durable as Superman, she's more durable than Faora though and has taken more damage than Faora has given Superman....that said, at least we agree on the shield, and since Faora isn't about to blitz Diana any time soon, especially with her force field, she'll be hitting that shield or sword every time.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he got comboed to hell, no one said Diana was as durable as Superman, she's more durable than Faora though and has taken more damage than Faora has given Superman....that said, at least we agree on the shield, and since Faora isn't about to blitz Diana any time soon, especially with her force field, she'll be hitting that shield or sword every time.

I can agree with that, Diana's gear is pretty great and she is easily fast enough to block everything. As long as her sword can cut Faora she should win.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather this end in sex...but yup..Diana dominates

...and this has been done

I second this.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShadowPro

@cramandman: why wouldn't she adapt as quickly as Zod did? They are literally breed and trained to be warriors and master their senses, background is pretty much the same

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman: why wouldn't she adapt as quickly as Zod did? They are literally breed and trained to be warriors and master their senses, background is pretty much the same

Honestly, at this point, it's speculation. In the movie, she has the same opportunity to do as Zod did and doesn't even try. The main difference between Zod and Faora is that he's designed to be a leader as well as a warrior, he has an iron will that she lacks. Clark tells him in the smallville fight that the secret is to "Focus on just what I want to see." Faora doesn't have this perspective.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter for this fight against Diana, who has the speed, reflexes, strength, skill, and weaponry to defeat Faora, regardless of the environmental mask, which is just icing on the cake as Faora will be distracted for at least a few seconds while she adapts, which is still more than enough time for Diana to end the fight permanently.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers