Faora-Ul and Wonder Woman (DCEU) vs. Captain Marvel (MCU)

• 179 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Faora-Ul and Wonder Woman (DCEU) vs. Captain Marvel (MCU) (97 votes)

The DCEU Team wins. 29%
Captain Marvel wins. 43%
The DCEU Team slaughters. 16%
Captain Marvel obliterates both Faora and Wonder Woman. 25%
Faora-Ul solos with ease... 9%
Wonder Woman solos with ease... 12%

Faora-Ul (DCEU)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman (DCEU)

No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel (MCU)

No Caption Provided

Rules

1. Everyone gets their normal gears/weapons.
  2. They get all of their own feats from the movies that they were in.
  3. Everyone has their normal powers.
  4. Diana is not in God-Mode.
  5. However, the characters are still bloodlust.
  6. If someone dies, then they do not come back.
  7. In order for the DCEU Team to win, Faora and Diana would have to kill Captain Marvel.
  8. In order for Captain Marvel to win, the DCEU Team would have to get killed by her.
  9. Faora-Ul is fully adapted, so she does not need her helmet.
  10. This takes place in an empty Metropolis with no distractions (such as people, cars, etc.).

Who wins: Faora-Ul and Wonder Woman, or Captain Marvel?

• 
RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_stark82: does blocking even means what it means here, I mean here blocking means you wont get any sort of notification from them, but if you come back to this thread you'll still be able to see his reply to you. I figured the blocking option would have worked like FB where they cant see you on FB anymore.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By rajjarsalt

Lol this is funny

They aren't hitting harder than the stuff Carol has no-sold so they don't have any chance at winning this

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Carol cant no-sell wondy's sword she gets beheaded.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b
deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr: Yeah, it would have been better.

ShoninDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ShoninDragon

@rjr: @olajoe1: Captain marvel one shot WW and faora can't fly so she can't attack carol in air.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By rajjarsalt

@olajoe1 said:

@rajjarsalt: Carol cant no-sell wondy's sword she gets beheaded.

Wonder Woman only cut Doomsday, who took a 300 kiloton nuke. Carol has no-sold better warheads than the w-87 so WW doesn't have the feats to cut Carol.

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues can’t fight back. Carol speed blitz them effortlessly.

Carol is a space based character who fights fighters that travel from extremely high orbit to planet level in seconds putting them far faster than WW’s Mach 3+ the fact Carol can actively fly at them react to and fire at them shows she is on par or faster than those ships.

WW and Faora can’t do anything in this fight neither of them hit hard enough to equate to the fighter hitting Carol going far faster than Mach 3 even if we just assumed it weighted the same as a jet the kinetic force is far higher than anything either of them ranked with no injury.

DC fans can cry about it but facts remain Carol casually wins

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonindragon: I guess for now, i mean reading WW84 script (and a lot of what has appeared in the trailer was in the script), she apparently gains the ability to fly and even goes full superman with it.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora is definitely a non factor here. Carol is stronger whether its lifting that gigantic skyscraper sized missile, breaking Thanos's grip, or lifting the Avengers Quinjet. She's more durable and faster as well and could oneshot her via a tackle or blow her mask apart with her photon blasts.

Diana's only shot is to try to use her sword to cut her, but Carol has flight can bombard her with photos, or just tackle her and immediately disarm her.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol. Faora would give her trouble though.

Avatar image for deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b
deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should win..

Despite Carol's more impressive travel speed, they both have better combat speed showings as far as I can recall.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr: She can fly now?! Damn...

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By KALADAR007

Lol. There is no way Captain Marvel takes them both. She is not on that level yet. Either can even solo. I root for Faora doing that.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how you view Diana's sword. If it can pierce Carol fairly easily, then Wonder Woman might solo. However, if the sword is incapable of cutting Carol, she should take this

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. There is no way Captain Marvel takes them both. She is not on that level yet. Either can even solo. I root for Faora doing that.

Faora is not even close to soloing Captain Marvel. The only argument I could see being made here is Diana's sword killing her.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By KALADAR007

@gangorca said:
@kaladar007 said:

Faora is not even close to soloing Captain Marvel. The only argument I could see being made here is Diana's sword killing her.

@gangorca said:
@kaladar007 said:

※Faora can solo. She more than briefly held her own against MOS superman and strikes harder in my opinion. Superman who flew through the World Engine felt her strikes.

※Carol fought Thanos but she under performed when compared to what street levelers like Captain America with a shield and Mjolnir put against Thanos.

※Faora is also more durable and probably indestructible too. She has better travel speed feats on foot, way better combat speed and reaction feat on same. On foot Carol has nothing impressive in this department. No doubt Carol is quite fast in flight.

※Most of the impressive things Carol did she did in flight and she doesn't employ flight in combat like the Kryptonians.

※Faora is clearly the best combatant of the two in my opinion.

Cheers.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By GangOrca

@kaladar007:

Faora can solo. She more than briefly held her own against MOS superman and strikes harder in my opinion. Superman who flew through the World Engine felt her strikes.

Her best strength feat is throwing Clark a few kilometers and hard enough to dent a safe door. It's nothing to write home about against Carol who busted the Sanctuary and threw a giant missile propelling towards the Earth at supersonic speeds tens of meters into the air, nevermind that Clark was getting stronger throughout MoS so that WE scaling is flimsy.

※Carol fought Thanos but she under performed when compared to what street levelers like Captain America with a shield and Mjolnir put against Thanos.

Imagine calling Worthy Cap street level. Good grief.

※Faora is also more durable and probably indestructible too.

Nothing backs this up. Carol has tanked Sanctuary blasts and a headbutt from Thanos which is much better than Faora's best feat of surviving a missile.

She has better travel speed feats on foot and way better combat speed and reaction feat on same. On foot Carol has nothing impressive in this department.

Doesn't even matter than much as Carol is far more durable, stronger, has a range advantage, and flight. On top of the fact that Faora doesn't use her speed to her advantage too often as even human soldiers were tagging her.

※Most of the impressive things Carol did she did in Flight and she doesn't employ flight in combat like the Kryptonians.

Someone missed her final fight in her solo movie and the Endgame battle. Also, Faora can't fly.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Ummmm....imma say CM with low difficulty...

I think we all know neither Faora or Nam Ek can withstand a bullrush from CM, the bullrushs that overpowered 50+ shots from sanctuary 2 and then busted the massive space ship, or bust accuser ships.... and ye she has done this in battle a few times.

She is just in a different class...I dont think Faora or Nam Ek hit harder than a hypersonic spacecraft.

And CM didnt act like she even felt that^^.

--------

CM has actual feats of No selling high impacts, like the kree fighter above, or ran fire, or Thanos' headbutt....

IDK seems like too much.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol would honestly kill Faora by accident

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By KALADAR007

@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

Her best strength feat is throwing Clark a few kilometers hard enough to dent a safe door.

※She did more than that to Clark. In addition to that, she kicked and punched Clark severally through concrete houses and through armored vans and tanks.

It's nothing to write home about against Carol who busted the Sanctuary

※What is the sanctuary stats compared to MOS superman? Is the sanctuary indestructible?

and threw a giant missile propelling towards the Earth at supersonic speeds tens of meters into the air,

※Who did she throw in combat like this? How did you come up with the super sonic speed calc?

nevermind that Clark was getting stronger throughout MoS so that WE scaling is flimsy.

※No it's not. He appeared to be weakened by the beams before the World Engine feats. He was in peak performance when he fought Faora.

Imagine calling Worthy Cap street level. Good grief.

※Yeah Good grief. Worthy Capt. is street-level with Mjolnir. Talks about gaining Thor's stat I see arround is hilarious. This is because even Prime Thor with SB+Mjolnir+Odin force+help from Ironman and capt. still under performed.

※Faora is also more durable and probably indestructible too.

Nothing backs this up. Carol has tanked Sanctuary blasts

※That as a kryptonian she is indestructible does not need back up. Caroline isn't indestructible and cannot be more durable.

※Faora took heat vision from Clark, punches and strikes from Clark, survived a missile, multiple rounds from soldiers etc

and a headbutt from Thanos.

So did Mantis. Captain America survived 3 strikes from Thanos. Spiderman, Drax, Peter Quill took a strike. Even Scarlet Witch tanked a back hand from Thanos with 5 gems:

No Caption Provided

※MCU fans(including me) should feel free to wank it tommorow as Wanda having super-durability lol.

※Many of these persons won't survive a strike from Faora. Thanos clearly does not hit half as good as a Kryptonian

She has better travel speed feats on foot and way better combat speed and reaction feat on same. On foot Carol has nothing impressive in this department.

Doesn't even matter than much

※It does matter.

as Carol is far more durable, stronger, has a range advantage, and flight.

※That is what you say. I respect your opinion but it's not mine.

On top of the fact that Faora doesn't use her speed to her advantage too often as even human soldiers were tagging her.

※Their bullets did as she just stood there and for the most part-it's a durability feat. The way Faora swept them in seconds, Carol has NEVER shown any combat speed close to that. Even the punches she gave Thanos were very slow. Capt. America demonstrated better speed, combat speed and follow up combos against Thanos.

※Faora also fought and reacted to superman who is way faster than anything in the MCU. Carol had problems with Thanos who could barely tag Capt. America.

※Most of the impressive things Carol did she did in Flight and she doesn't employ flight in combat like the Kryptonians.

Someone missed her climactic fight in her solo movie and the Endgame battle.

※Nope. She is not like the Kryptonians who in flight punch themselves several miles or bullrushes one into space causing BFR. I expected her to employ same in her fight with Thanos but nada. She did not even take him off the ground. Faora followed Superman up even when the latter employed flight.

Cheers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 death4bunnies  Moderator

@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

※That as a kryptonian she is indestructible does not need back up. Caroline isn't indestructible and cannot be more durable.

All other things aside ^^^ this is amazing.

LOL

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007:

She did more than that to Clark. In addition to that, she kicked and punched Clark severally through concrete houses and through vans.

Which is fodder. Next.

What is the sanctuary stat's compared to MOS superman?

A 2.5 km wide ship made of strong metal that can withstand re-entry levels of heat? Busting that is definitely better than hurting an inexperienced MoS Superman.

※Who did throw in combat like this?

It's a demonstartion of their strength feats and Faora has nothing on Carol here.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

※Faora took heat vision from Clark, punches and strikes from Clark, survived a missile, multiple rounds from soldiers etc

lol you think Kryptonians are indestructible? Tell that to their entire race that got obliterated. Why not tell Doomsday or the nuke in BvS about how indestructible they are. Hell, tell that to Zod's snapped neck while you are at it. Also, surviving basic soldiers weapons is fodder and Clark at the point in time of fighting Faora isn't that impressive.

So did Mantis. Captain America survived 3 strikes from Thanos. Spiderman, Drax, Peter Quill took a strike. Even Scarlet Witch tanked a back hand:

※MCU fans(including me) should feel free to wank it tommorow as Wanda having super-durability lol.

※Many of these persons won't survive a strike from Faora.

Thanos was hardly serious against Wanda or Mantis vs Carol whom he was showing no restraint against. And Carol no-selled the hit unlike everyone else that got hit with Thanos's physical attacks. Including Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

※Their bullets did as she just stood there and for the most part-it's a durability feat. The way Faora swept them in seconds, Carol has NEVER shown any combat speed close to that. Even the punches she gave Thanos were very slow. Capt. America demonstrated better speed, combat speed and follow up combos against Thanos.

Carol was keeping up with ships just fine, even in close quarters. If Faora is getting tagged by soldiers with guns she will eventually get tagged by Carol.

※Faora also fought and reacted to superman who is way faster than anything in the MCU.

Completely false as the visual directors of the Smallville fight stated that the Kryptonians were only minimally faster than sound.

※Nope. She is not like the Kryptonians who in flight punch themselves several miles or bullrushes one into space causing BFR. I expected her to employ same in her fight with Thanos but nada. She did not even take him off the ground.

That means nothing to her AP. By this logic, Thor from his first movie hits harder than Thor from Infinity War because he did greater collateral damage with his lightning strikes.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bloodlusted duo shred her

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By KALADAR007

@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

Which is fodder. Next.

※Nope it's not. It's shows that Faora did more than just throw Clark into a safe door.

A 2.5 km wide ship made of strong metal that can withstand re-entry levels of heat? Busting that is definitely better than hurting an inexperienced MoS Superman.

※Hurting an Indestructible(Zenith of durability) being like Superman is better than busting through the flammable or operational part in those ships causing them to crash.

※Like even Heimdall took out Dark Elves ship with knives. Even ships like Dark Aster when it makes impact with the ordinary ground totally crashes.

※Many of those ship Thor busted shattered upon impact with ordinary ground.

It's a demonstartion of their strength feats and Faora has nothing on Carol here.

※So she did not do it to anyone in combat. I firmly know that going toe to toe with Superman is better demonstrate of strength as far as combat is concerned.

Yes it is.

※It isn't.

lol you think Kryptonians are indestructible? Tell that to their entire race that got obliterated.

※Being indestructible does not mean you can't die.

Why not tell Doomsday or the nuke in BvS about how indestructible they are.

※Doomsday tanked the nuke. Lol.

Hell, tell that to Zod's snapped neck while you are at it.

※Being indestructible does not mean you can't die. Most beings that can't die like the Originals have more than just indestructibility. They have their lives tied to something without which they are unkillable, they are effectively Immortal, they have regeneration, the involuntary ability to return from the dead etc

※If Zod had even the regeneration needed to fix a broken neck, he would have survived it. Even after death, Zod's body was indestructible.

Also, surviving basic soldiers weapons is fodder and Clark at the point in time of fighting Faora isn't that impressive.

※You can tell yourself whatever you want. I'm not the one who tagged you in the first place.

So did Mantis. Captain America survived 3 strikes from Thanos. Spiderman, Drax, Peter Quill took a strike. Even Scarlet Witch tanked a back hand:

※Many of these persons won't survive a strike from Faora.

Thanos was hardly serious against Wanda or Mantis

※Keep telling yourself that to justify Thanos weak strikes. Then why strike Wanda so hard that she was launched spinning and flying in the air. Why headbutt Mantis?

※Was he also hardly serious against Cap?

vs Carol whom he was showing no restraint against.

※Thanos did NOT show restraints when he smacked Wanda and Headbutted Mantis. He also did not show restraint against Capt. Spiderman, Quill, Drax et al

And Carol no-selled the hit

※Hits that can't bleed or remove the tooth of Mantis. That can't do same to Captain America in 3 attempts.That can't do same to Wanda et al

unlike everyone else that got hit with Thanos's physical attacks. Including Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

※It's pains me till date that these same punches were the ones making a fool of Thor, Hulk and Ironman. I think its because of where he placed the strikes.

Carol was keeping up with ships just fine, even in close quarters. If Faora is getting tagged by soldiers with guns she will eventually get tagged by Carol.

※Already addressed this.

※Faora also fought and reacted to superman who is way faster than anything in the MCU.

Completely false as the visual directors of the Smallville fight stated that the Kryptonians were only minimally faster than sound.

※Lol. Superman is faster than anything and everything in the MCU. He is way faster than sound. Accept it or not and Foara reacted to him onscreen.

※Nope. She is not like the Kryptonians who in flight punch themselves several miles or bullrushes one into space causing BFR. I expected her to employ same in her fight with Thanos but nada. She did not even take him off the ground.

That means nothing to her AP. By this logic, Thor from his first movie hits harder than Thor from Infinity War because he did greater collateral damage with his lightning strikes.

※Whether it means anything to you or her is not my concern. I was correct when I stated the following:

"She is not like the Kryptonians who in flight punch themselves several miles or bullrushes one into space causing BFR. I expected her to employ same in her fight with Thanos but nada. She did not even take him off the ground"

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol spanks.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007 said:
@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

All other things aside ^^^ this is amazing.

LOL

※😂 Thanks dear.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Is there any indication that those ships were hypersonic?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@xzone said:

@death4bunnies: Is there any indication that those ships were hypersonic?

Oh I think there is a calc running around from someone...Ill see if I can find it....based on Ronans ship size.

Also I think this is a folded up version of the ships, tho some thing its star force specific, (2 members of sttarforce are later seen in the final battle in the same folded up version.

Also this gif has a cut in it^^^ ii cut out th part where the accusers bomb, just so you can see how fast its moving visually, so that black cut is not in real time.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007:

※Nope it's not. It's shows that Faora did more than just throw Clark into a safe door.

But it's still her best feat which isn't saying much.

※Hurting an Indestructible(Zenith of durability) being like Superman is better than

I'm going to stop you right there. Enough with calling Superman indestructible, he isn't. And smallville Superman is nothing impressive.

Like those dropships that no-selled upon impact from low orbit heights?

※So she did not do it to anyone in combat. I firmly know that going toe to toe with Superman is better demonstrate of strength as far as combat is concerned.

Same Superman that is shoken by bullets? Yeah, not impressed. Maybe if it was end of MoS or BvS Supes, I would find her performance impressive.

※Being indestructible does not mean you can't die.

And yet we clearly see in-films and especially the novels, which describes the Zod fight as rather bloody, that Kryptonians are not indestructible.

Superman didn't. And Doomsday stabbed him which only shows how 'indestructible' Superman really is.

※If Zod had even the regeneration needed to fix a broken neck, he would have survived it. Even after death, Zod's body was indestructible.

The denial is strong in you. It's ok to admit you are wrong, no need to come up with fan fiction and act like it's a solid point.

※Keep telling yourself that to justify Thanos weak strikes. Then why strike Wanda so hard that she was launched spinning and flying in the air. Why headbutt Mantis?

Because he wants to incap them without killing them? The Russo Brother's have stated the only Avenger Thanos was actually trying to kill was Tony, before Strange bargained with him. (see what I did there?)

※Thanos did NOT show restraints when he smacked Wanda and Headbutted Mantis. He also did not show restraint against Capt. Spiderman, Quill, Drax et al

Yes he did. You seriously think Wanda surviving a blow from Thanos is legit when Hulk, who is weaker than Thanos, one-shots Leviathans? Are you going to make up more headcanon for yourself in order to bullshit the power of MoS Kryptonians? Because yeah, Drax and Quill surviving the power stone is legit, that must mean they have moon level durability lmao.

※Was he also hardly serious against Cap?

Yes, as confirmed by the Russos.

※It's pains me till date that these same punches were the ones making a fool of Thor, Hulk and Ironman. I think its because of where he placed the strikes.

In the same film, Iron Man tanks a giant meteor falling on him and Thor tanks an explosion that destroyed a bulletproof ship as well as the force of a neutron star. If anything, it just shows how strong Thanos is.

※Lol. Superman is faster than anything and everything in the MCU. He is way faster than sound. Accept it or not and Foara reacted to him onscreen.

Superman is much faster than sound when he is flying, even above hypersonic. Too bad Faora doesn't get his flight feats :(.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Even in real world combat a speed/reflex difference is a huge advantage. Only people who argue for the MCU act as though one that would be even greater than Mayweather and Alvarez does not matter.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By KALADAR007

@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

But it's still her best feat which isn't saying much.

※It is. Carol did not fight anyone close to MOS Supes tier.

※She helped apprehend a RETIRED AND SEVERELY WEAKENED AND INJURED Thanos(Now farmer) at the beginning of endgame AND then threw those few weak and slow punches at an OVERWORKED Thanos. Capt. America did way,way better than that.

※We didn't even get to see her fight Ronan.

I'm going to stop you right there. Enough with calling Superman indestructible, he isn't. And smallville Superman is nothing impressive.

※It is on record that Superman is indestructible. Was it smallville Superman Faora fought? Smallville supes is just as powerful than DCEU Clark for the record.

Like those dropships that no-selled upon impact from low orbit heights?

※ What we know for certain is that they crashed on bare ground. They could not retain their integrity upon impact with bare ground. They are not really durable.

Same Superman that is shoken by bullets? Yeah, not impressed. Maybe if it was end of MoS or BvS Supes, I would find her performance impressive.

※Can we see the piercing durability of Captain Marvel? If any lol. Superman has bullets shrink upon impact with his eyes.

And yet we clearly see in-films and especially the novels, which describes the Zod fight as rather bloody, that Kryptonians are not indestructible.

※Already addressed you on this.

Superman didn't.

※You mentioned Doomsday and the nuke in BVS. Superman did despite being weakened. If he did not then Thor did not tank the full force of the star.

And Doomsday stabbed him which only shows how 'indestructible' Superman really is.

※Being stabbed by Doomsday does change the fact that he is indestructible. Indestructibility means that one cannot be totally destroy the body.

The denial is strong in you. It's ok to admit you are wrong, no need to come up with fan fiction and act like it's a solid point.

※That's you not me.

Because he wants to incap them without killing them?

※According to whom? Assuming without conceding that this is the position the punch still did not incap Mantis or Wanda.

※Thanos also punched Captain America after he tried using huge Uru Sword to kill Captain America. Incapitation may also come by way of Death.

The Russo Brother's have stated the only Avenger Thanos was actually trying to kill was Tony, before Strange bargained with him. (see what I did there?)

※Can I see the statement that when he hit these characters it was not with intent to kill?

※I don't see anything that changes the fact that Thanos hit them very hard and at vital parts. An example is when Captain America was on the floor

Yes he did. You seriously think Wanda surviving a blow from Thanos is legit when Hulk, who is weaker than Thanos, one-shots Leviathans? Are you going to make up more headcanon for yourself in order to bullshit the power of MoS Kryptonians?

※I'm not the one trying to bullshit the power of MOS Kryptonians.

※Secondly I don't use headcanon. You think so because that is the reality you operate from. Wanda et al tanking a punch from Thanos which about 8 of them Koed the Hulk is Legit and that's what is shown onscreen.

※Thanos put more effort into punching Captain America's head against hard solid ground as evidenced by his grunts when delivering that punch. Thanos did not grunt when he punched Hulk.

Because yeah, Drax and Quill surviving the power stone is legit, that must mean they have moon level durability lmao.

※Yeah I can see MCU fanboys using that one. LEEMAO!

Yes, as confirmed by the Russos.

※That is not what is oncreen when Thanos tried beheading Captain America with an Uru-Sword larger than Capt.

※Also not when Thanos punched Capt. with all his strength even when Capt. head was on the hard ground. Thanos even grunted whilst throwing this punch.

Can I see this confirmation by the Russos?

In the same film, Iron Man tanks a giant meteor falling on him

※Using science and he calculated it well.

and Thor tanks an explosion that destroyed a bulletproof ship as well

※What bullet proof ship?

as the force of a neutron star.

※Like I said if you say Superman did not tank the nuke then Thor did not also tank the force of a neutron star. Thor was also closer to death after that even though unlike Superman who was weakened, Thor had help from Odin.

If anything, it just shows how strong Thanos is.

※Sure thanos is strong. But it more than proves how Thor et al cant take hits that regulars and others with no durability take and that Thanos does not hit hard as most think.

※When Thor and Capt. tried overpowering Thanos, Thanos headbutted Thor. Mantis took that same headbutt if not a tougher as Thanos came back pissed from the trance.

Superman is much faster than sound when he is flying, even above hypersonic. Too bad Faora doesn't get his flight feats

※Faora moved at blur speed on foot, in her combat speed and in reaction speed. She and Namek also kept up with Superman who employs and employed flight in combat. It a bad situation for Carol who on foot under performed compared to Cap.t America and does not employ flight in combat like the Kryptonians do.

※There is literally nothing to show that on foot Carol is faster than Capt. America. Clearly combat speed wise, Street-Leveler Capt. America remain the fastest Thanos fought.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By GangOrca

@kaladar007:

※It is. Carol did not fight anyone close to MOS Supes tier.

※She helped apprehend a RETIRED AND SEVERELY WEAKENED AND INJURED Thanos(Now farmer) at the beginning of endgame AND then threw those few weak and slow punches at an OVERWORKED Thanos. Capt. America did way,way better than that.

Thanos wasn't even that worn down and he still bested Endgame Thor which is enough to say he is above Faora.

※We didn't even get to see her fight Ronan.

Does it matter? If Ronan thought he could take her on, why retreat?

※It is on record that Superman is indestructible. Was it smallville Superman Faora fought? Smallville supes is just as powerful than DCEU Clark for the record.

I think we are done here. No more need to continue because it is getting utterly tiresome to hear you spew the same nonsense over and over again. Superman is objectively not indestructible as shown IN-FILM and Smallville Superman is not Supes at the peak of his power, but the point seems lost on you so I'm done arguing.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Faora and WW, WW can block and deflect CM's photon blasts like she did to DD's heat vision, and her blade will definitely oneshot if it tags which it will considering she has adapted faora for back up.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana solos

SinOfKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is in every thread huh.
Its kind of sad to see a fandom scream and cry that the other fandom's franchise has to be weaker to elevate their own.
I mean giving items and feats to equipment that they do not say in the movies that they have, or demonstrate they have.
And trying to downplay other characters because if you don't you know yours don't have a chance.

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

duo dies imo

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_debaserrrrr: well what if I say she is fast enough ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By KALADAR007

@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

Thanos wasn't even that worn down

※Captain Marvel fought an overworked Thanos and still underperformed. Thanos had fought:

1)Thor, Ironman and unworthy Capt.

2)Worthy Capt. and took some good beaten and hard combos though he eventually won.

3)Thor and Capt. America round 2

4)Scarlet Witch who nearly killed him

5)Ironman round2...

With little rest before Captain Marvel.

and he still bested Endgame Thor which is enough to say he is above Faora.

※It isn't enough for me as I give evidential weight to the performance of characters and not the names or title they bear. Endgame Thor had his Mjolnir, SB, Odin force, assistance from Ironman and Unworthy Capt. and could not deliver 1/4 of what Capt. who picked Mjolnir within seconds performed against Thanos.

※Even when Capt. America had a bad leg from that huge Uru Sword and a torn muscle and notwithstanding the fact that Capt. went from combat into the charge towards Thanos(Read: Thor and Ironman had their rest) Thor was still surpassed by Captain America in a race. Let's watch it as it happened onscreen:

No Caption Provided

As an aside this is one the reasons why saying Captain gained Thor stats is an insult to Capt. America.

※For me I would take into consideration the fact that Faora hits harder Thanos. She can statue Capt. America whose speed troubled Thanos. She has better combat speed and reflexes and she is just as durable as Thanos. She leaps higher and appear more agile etc. I could give them a tie because I love Thanos.

Does it matter? If Ronan thought he could take her on, why retreat?

Of Course it would helped gauge her combat strength even though it's with a young Ronan.

※All she has is apprehending an injured, retired farmer Thanos with help. A Thanos who saw death when he used the stones to destroy the stones and could barely walk AND slowly punching an overworked Thanos-an underwhelming performance compared to Steve Roger's. These are the most worthy characters she fought and she is supposed to beat Foara and then Diana together? 😂. Faora solos.

※Ronan order the retreat of his Army. Why didn't Carol do jack anything when she came face to face with young Ronan?

I think we are done here.

※It's your call you tagged me in tje first place and I have addressed you respectfully.

No more need to continue because it is getting utterly tiresome to hear you spew the same nonsense over and over again.

※Blame the nonsense on the MCU. Every nonsense I have uttered is a fact on record in the MCU. Instead of blaming them you chose to provide headcanon excuses e.g Tha-Tha-Thanos showed restraints when he hit them(Wanda and Co.) that's why they tanked his punches and lots more

Superman is objectively not indestructible as shown IN-FILM

※No p. Show me where his body was destroyed in-film.

and Smallville Superman is not Supes at the peak of his power,but the point seems lost on you so I'm done arguing

※You are the one that seems lost cause the above were never my submissions. You are the one who introduced Smallville supes in the first place.

Cheers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007:

※Captain Marvel fought an overworked Thanos and still underperformed. Thanos had fought:

1)Thor, Ironman and unworthy Capt.

2)Worthy Capt. and took some good beaten and hard combos though he eventually won.

3)Thor and Capt. America round 2

4)Scarlet Witch who nearly killed him

5)Ironman round2...

With little rest before Captain Marvel.

"Iron Man round 2" was literally just an elbow turn. Wow, so exhausting. We see that after figting the trio that Thanos only has a few scratches on his face but is otherwise not tired and talking calmly still. So yeah, he isn't all that worn down I'm afraid unless you want to argue that his stamina is sub-human.

For me I would take into consideration the fact that Faora hits harder Thanos. She can statue Capt. America whose speed troubled Thanos. She has better combat speed and reflexes and she is just as durable as Thanos. She leaps higher and appear more agile etc. I would give them a tie.

Faora does not hit harder than Thanos, get over it. Cap gets Thor's stats, that's the whole point of the Mjolnir enchantment. Hulk and Abomination have subsomic reflexes and feats but Thanos scales above them. Faora is faster but she ain't dodging him indefinitely.

Of Course it would helped gauge her combat strength even though it's with a young Ronan.

So why mention Ronan to begin with like it means something?

※All she has is apprehending an injured and retired Thanos with help.

Not even, she has far better durability feats and strength feats in just her solo movie than Faora.

A Thanos who saw death when he used the stones to destroy the stones and could barely walk AND slowly punching an overworked Thanos underwhelming performing compared to Steve Rogers. These are the most worthy characters she fought and this person is supposed to beat Foara and Diana? 😂

As if Faora has anything to her name to warrant a name praise. Carol overwhelmed Thanos before he used the power stone, that much is evident in-film whereas Thanos overcame Cap by his own abilities.

※Blame the nonsense on the MCU. Every nonsense I have uttered is a fact on record in the MCU. Instead of blaming them you chose to provide headcanon excuses e.g Tha-Tha-Thanos showed restraints when he hit them(Wanda and Co.) that's why they tanked his punches and lots more

I could use that same argument to say Superman is fodder because Batman survived punches and hits from him. It's restraint, simple as that. Thanos breaks Vision's vibranium alloy with his fingers but you honestly think a full-powered punch wouldn't kill Wanda? Are you high?

※No p. Show me where his body was destroyed in-film.

Superman literally gets stabbed by the Batman vs Superman climax, what more do you want?

※It's your call you tagged me in tje first place and I have addressed you respectfully.

No, you just can't seem to understand that Kryptonians aren't indestructible even though movies, novels, and Snyder himself has demonstrated otherwise. It's pure wank and I am done addressing this point. This will be the last time I do so.

NeerDoWell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol wins, there is no proof WW or Faora can even take a hit from Carol without instantly being KOed. I mean Superman was KOed because he got kicked around a little bit and he has higher durability than both of these girls.

She speedblitz in, and ends them both before either of them realize it. Statues don't fight back.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By KALADAR007

@gangorca said:

@kaladar007:

"Iron Man round 2" was literally just an elbow turn. Wow, so exhausting. We see that after figting the trio that Thanos only has a few scratches on his face but is otherwise not tired and talking calmly still. So yeah, he isn't all that worn down I'm afraid unless you want to argue that his stamina is sub-human.

※Iron man r2 also happened before Carol and is just one of the five. She fought an overworked Thanos. She didn't fight a Thanos fresh in combat. She fought after others had their go at him.

For me I would take into consideration the fact that Faora hits harder Thanos. She can statue Capt. America whose speed troubled Thanos. She has better combat speed and reflexes and she is just as durable as Thanos. She leaps higher and appear more agile etc. I would give them a tie.

Faora does not hit harder than Thanos, get over it.

※I don't see Spiderman, Captain America, Wanda, Mantis, Drax and Quill tanking a punch that hurt superman. Many of the people who no sold Thanos punches don't have durability feat of humans like 50 cents.

Cap gets Thor's stats, that's the whole point of the Mjolnir enchantment.

※He only picked up Mjolnir. He did not acquire any of Thor's physicals and their race and performance against Thanos proves this. Even though Thor had all the advantage.

Hulk and Abomination have subsomic reflexes and feats but Thanos scales above them.

※That is the thing about reaction. Even slow human can have subsomic reflexes. They can block bullets and dodge same which for e.g moves faster than the 600mph RPG Abomination reacted to.

※Thanos did not fight Abom. but You can literally see the hulk being surpassed by human M'baku in the race.

※Not to mention the fact that Captain America who is faster than Thanos is a little bit faster than Usain Bolt who is 28mph. It has been calculated that Capt. in the pursuit of BP and Bucky was arround 30 mph at best before boarding the vehicle.

Faora is faster but she ain't dodging him indefinitely.

※He may never get the opportunity to tag her and even before he does so he would received a lot of overwhelming hits.

So why mention Ronan to begin with like it means something?

※Because fighting a young Ronan would have more credible than apprehending retired, injured, limping, farmer Thanos with help

※Also because it would have been more credible than throwing 3 punches at an overworked Thanos. Which is underwhelming compared to the performance of Steve Rogers.

※All she has is apprehending an injured and retired Thanos with help.

Not even, she has far better durability feat and strength feats in just her solo movie than Faora

※Already addressed this.

※Additionally, even feats on objects in the MCU don't count in combat. Like how Thanos destroyed Hulk who can lift part of the Avengers building on an arm even though he struggles to lift Hulk who weighs 700kg max.

※Like how that same Thanos destroyed Thor who had the Ring feat etc etc

As if Faora has anything to her name to warrant a name praise.

※Fighting MOS superman.Enough said.

Carol overwhelmed Thanos before he used the power stone, that much is evident in-film whereas

※She struggled to take gauntlet from overworked Thanos. For a long time she struggled with an arm of Thanos and he headbutted her to little effect. He got angry broke free, took out a power stone, held it(read:which became a feat for Thanos as it was for Ronan) and one-shotted her.

※Thanos did not use it on her like he did Thor's head. He did not project it like he did to Drax, Mantis et all. He didn't use the stone in the sense of it. Holding it in the hand and punching her would have been no different if he left it in the gauntlet and punched her.

Thanos overcame Cap by his own abilities.

※Sure but Thanos employed more effort, anger, desperation, intention to kill etc in fighting worthy Captain America than Carol.

I could use that same argument to say Superman is fodder because Batman survived punches and hits from him.

※Yes you can but it won't give you the inner peace you need as Batman never took a punch from Superman out of the Mech suit. Even a punch from weakened supes destroyed his helmet.

※It's a different case where everyone took a punch from Thanos armor or not. Superhuman durability or human durability.

It's restraint, simple as that.

※Lol.

Thanos breaks Vision's vibranium alloy with his fingers

※False. Thanos rewind time back to the exact moment before Vision's head and body was shattered by Wanda.

※Secondly, Vision did not make it to vibranium moments before, during and after his stab by Corvus. He literally stated onscreen that it affected his phasing. Thanos could not have shattered vibranium. Even afterwards Vision was stabbed twice again by Corvus Glaive.

※The fact that Thanos employed more effort and grunts into punching Cap's skull with his fist to no effect than destroying Vision's skull with his fingers is proof that Vision Skull was not Vibranium.

※The fact that even with the stronger Uru Sword, show of temper, use of aggressive force he did not destroy Capt's vibranium shield(confirmed vibranium) on the first three strikes is proof he could not have easily shoved his fingers into a vibranium skull.

※Thirdly, Vision head and stone had received piercing pressures from Corvus Glaive atleast twice before Thanos.

■Thanos did not break Vibranium with his fingers 😊

but you honestly think a full-powered punch wouldn't kill Wanda?

that is what is shown onscreen not just just for Wanda but for Capt. et all.

Are you high?

※Delusion isn't your portion but that is what was shown onscreen and in gif I provided:

Superman literally gets stabbed by the Batman vs Superman climax, what more do you want?

※Superman must have been weakened by Kryptonite when this happened or was stabbed with one.

※Secondly, that one is pierced does not amount to a destruction of their body. If you think so then:

•Thanos body was destroyed when Tony Stark cut his skin and got a drop of blood.

•Eternal Flame Surtur's body was destroyed when Hela speared him.

•Hela's body was destroyed when the Asgardian Soldier stabbed her from the back.

•Hulk's body was destroyed when the Hulk dogs bit him.

•Thor's body was destroyed when Loki stabbed him with a finger sized dagger etc

※You can be indestructible and still be pierced e.g the Originals. Indestructibility means you can't destroy the body.

No, you just can't seem to understand that Kryptonians aren't indestructible even though movies, novels, and Snyder himself has demonstrated otherwise.

※It is all over the net that Superman is indestructible. Wikipedia says he is invulnerable and has an impervious skin.

※Your concept of indestructibility is faulty as already addressed. That one is pierced does not amount to the destruction of their body.

It's pure wank

※The fact that it's common knowledge does not make it wank.

and I am done addressing this point. This will be the last time I do so.

※Cheers