Faora and Superman Prime vs Composite Superman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Faora and Superman Prime defeat Composite Superman in an all out battle ?

Faora ( Pre Crisis Level )
Faora ( Pre Crisis Level )
Superman Prime w/ Guardian Power
Superman Prime w/ Guardian Power
Composite Superman ( Pre Crisis )
Composite Superman ( Pre Crisis )
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

well SMP with GLG power is more powerful then Composite Superman i think so yea team would win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"well SMP with GLG power is more powerful then Composite Superman i think so yea team would win."
What are you basing that Superman Prime with Guardian Power is more powerful than Pre Crisis Composite Superman ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"well SMP with GLG power is more powerful then Composite Superman i think so yea team would win."
What are you basing that Superman Prime with Guardian Power is more powerful than Pre Crisis Composite Superman ?"
since superboy prime under a red sun owned pre-crisis sups and then GLG power was able to bust the 5th dimension wall, add in that GLG power superman lived after a unibuster attack.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
What are you basing that Superman Prime with Guardian Power is more powerful than Pre Crisis Composite Superman ?"
since superboy prime under a red sun owned pre-crisis sups and then GLG power was able to bust the 5th dimension wall, add in that GLG power superman lived after a unibuster attack. "
Okay... but Pre Crisis Composite Superman has the physical attributes of 3 Pre Crisis Kryptonians... and this aint under a Red Sun... and add in the other powers that Composite Superman has including the Anti Matter attack... this could be a war for Supes Prime and Faora
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
since superboy prime under a red sun owned pre-crisis sups and then GLG power was able to bust the 5th dimension wall, add in that GLG power superman lived after a unibuster attack. "
Okay... but Pre Crisis Composite Superman has the physical attributes of 3 Pre Crisis Kryptonians... and this aint under a Red Sun... and add in the other powers that Composite Superman has including the Anti Matter attack... this could be a war for Supes Prime and Faora"
well SBP did fly right into the core of AM and was fine after so idk if the anti matter attack would work to good, now i am not saying this would be a easy fight but SMP is if only a bit stronger then Composite Superman imo, so i would say the team takes it in the end after a good fight.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Okay... but Pre Crisis Composite Superman has the physical attributes of 3 Pre Crisis Kryptonians... and this aint under a Red Sun... and add in the other powers that Composite Superman has including the Anti Matter attack... this could be a war for Supes Prime and Faora"
well SBP did fly right into the core of AM and was fine after so idk if the anti matter attack would work to good, now i am not saying this would be a easy fight but SMP is if only a bit stronger then Composite Superman imo, so i would say the team takes it in the end after a good fight."
Composite Superman physically should be able to match if not overpower Prime... and since Composite Superman has far more extra abilites I think he could probably handle Prime alone... dont know about both Faora and Prime though
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
well SBP did fly right into the core of AM and was fine after so idk if the anti matter attack would work to good, now i am not saying this would be a easy fight but SMP is if only a bit stronger then Composite Superman imo, so i would say the team takes it in the end after a good fight."
Composite Superman physically should be able to match if not overpower Prime... and since Composite Superman has far more extra abilites I think he could probably handle Prime alone... dont know about both Faora and Prime though"
well idk about overpowering him but he could match him, and i agree that faora would be the key fighter here since prime could be slugging it out with CS but i don't think he could match both.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Maybe... Composite Superman has many extra abilities to keep him in the fight... including Intangibility I believe
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth

Composite superman he has all the powers of the legion of superheroes plus a 12th level intellect from braniac 5

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
geraldthesloth said:
"Composite superman he has all the powers of the legion of superheroes plus a 12th level intellect from braniac 5"
well SBP took on almost all the DCU in crisis so hard to say what would happen.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth

A Pre Crisis kryptonian should be more than enough trouble for smp but let alone given all those abilities with the BAT FACTOR i dont think he can make it

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
geraldthesloth said:
"A Pre Crisis kryptonian should be more than enough trouble for smp but let alone given all those abilities with the BAT FACTOR i dont think he can make it"
well pre-crisis superman could not take SBP alone so i doubt one could do it with SMP, maybe three (aka Composite Superman) but it would still be tough.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
geraldthesloth said:
"A Pre Crisis kryptonian should be more than enough trouble for smp but let alone given all those abilities with the BAT FACTOR i dont think he can make it"
Actually Composite Superman has the physical attributes of Three Pre Crisis Kryptonians combined...
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65