• 99 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

Those gauntlets Black Panther used on Namor haven't been standard gear since Hickman's New Avengers.

@phillip33 said:

I don’t see how either of the kryptonians are gonna get through black panthers armor when even immortal hulk almost failed to get past it.

He didn't almost fail. T'challa said that it shouldn't have been possible for hulk to overload his suit. But that is a weird statement because vibranium has been overloaded by less then the hulk.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Well, like I said, it was only in reference to the other guys argument, not that it was truly relevant to the thread at hand. The only relevance in this battle that it has is Nam's raw strength. I've always wondered what the tensile strength of Peter's webs were. Is it too strong for either Kryptonian to break free from?

120 lbs per mm^2.

No Caption Provided

Well he did break apart a building by pulling. Hard enough to KO defeat Mac Gargan as Venom.

No Caption Provided

And if Spidey wanted to restrain them ... this is a feat I'd use.

No Caption Provided

Or Bleeding Edge IM.

No Caption Provided

Did the claws cut Namor? I can't tell.

No, so Namor was screaming from exposure to the energy. The energy brought from BP hitting Namor twice before. Namor's nose was bleeding from the second punch though.

No Caption Provided

For cutting args, I'd use this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who knew vibranium had anti-metal properties? Though I don't deem that necessary since 616 Hulk's skin should >>> the GAU-8.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take the Kryptonians.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP should be able to use his tech even if he gets punked by vastly superior strength. Plus, the vibranium microweave ought to help against getting bodied, since this scan specifically says blunt force, making it all the more applicable.

No Caption Provided

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: right, and I know it’s hard to quantify given that I guess we don’t actually know the upper limit of his suit, and it’s always advancing, but if he was even half expecting his suit to be able to take even a single shot from IH then there could be reason to assume that the kryptonians would have a difficult time breaching it.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent: @batman242:

Oh hello friends.

I just wanted to interject, that if you read back to the post where I mentioned the armored cars, I clearly said it would probably hurt Peter, knock him on his ass, but that he would get back up.....

I’m not sure if he could catch it, but I in no way think he will ‘tank’ or ‘no sell’ it.

I said a thrown train would do damage, but Peter (based on pretty consistent showings) would get back up.

I’m not sure 616 Peter would ever get hit by a thrown train from that distance(not jobbing) but I think he would take it better than MOS Superman, who was KO’d.

iEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Kryptonians stomp

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: right, and I know it’s hard to quantify given that I guess we don’t actually know the upper limit of his suit, and it’s always advancing, but if he was even half expecting his suit to be able to take even a single shot from IH then there could be reason to assume that the kryptonians would have a difficult time breaching it.

Honestly I think the statement should just be ignored. By feats hulk is more than capable of one shotting black panther if he wants to, even regular savage hulk. I say this as an avid defender of black panther.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record the vibranium suit is vulnerable to chokes....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

For the record the vibranium suit is vulnerable to chokes....

Not really due to any fault of vibranium, it's just not built to defend against it, due to vibranium in the suit being a weave that retains the original properties, and the fact that IM is decently strong.

And what's BP's standard gear, if I may ask? I thought those gauntlets happened in like 20-22 of Hickman's comic, and I didn't recall any significant changes in the suit's weaponry or its kinetic absorption tech either.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 cocacolaman  Moderator

Namek would absolutely destroy Spider-Man, what are people talking about?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek would absolutely destroy Spider-Man, what are people talking about?

Could he destroy 616 Rhino?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 cocacolaman  Moderator

@rajjar: considering this:

https://m.imgur.com/a/DXEOc

I don’t see why it matters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman said:

@rajjar: considering this:

https://m.imgur.com/a/DXEOc

I don’t see why it matters.

I've seen that, and Spidey could beat and has beaten Rhino. Not always in a CQC fight because it ends like that, but outside of CQC Rhino isn't getting that 10/10 victory. Especially when Rhino lost in a CQC fight to Spidey.

And as for Nam and Faora, Spidey's nets are strong af.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I’m not sure how you can say not really when iron man in the above scans says black panthers suit doesn’t protect against being choked.

He hasn’t used those gauntlets since Hickman’s new avengers and black panther never had his vibranium suit under Hickman (at least it was never confirmed and Hickman said he didn’t like the vibranium suit). Also no changes to the suitskinetic absorption? Coated literally retconned the suit so it could shoot out kinetic energy it absorbs...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@rajjar: I’m not sure how you can say not really when iron man in the above scans says black panthers suit doesn’t protect against being choked.

I meant, like, it's not really a fault of the vibranium, because it's only a weave of vibranium. A microweave of that.

He hasn’t used those gauntlets since Hickman’s new avengers and black panther never had his vibranium suit under Hickman (at least it was never confirmed and Hickman said he didn’t like the vibranium suit). Also no changes to the suitskinetic absorption? Coated literally retconned the suit so it could shoot out kinetic energy it absorbs...

Didn't Wakanda get deprived of Vibranium in DoomWar? Or...

So what exactly counts as standard gear?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar:

I meant, like, it's not really a fault of the vibranium, because it's only a weave of vibranium.

Its still a valid strategy at the end of the day.

Didn't Wakanda get deprived of Vibranium in DoomWar? Or...

So what exactly counts as standard gear?

His current standard gear is the vibranium suit, energy daggers, and anti-metal claws. Basically what he has been using sinces Coates started and onward. That is current era T'challa.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@rajjar:

Its still a valid strategy at the end of the day.

Fair, I was just thinking the weave as a cloth-like substance. Not as a weakness that could be extrapolated to vibranium in metal form. But I suppose you're right, and that it's a moot point, if it isn't solid vibranium and still a weave.

His current standard gear is the vibranium suit, energy daggers, and anti-metal claws. Basically what he has been using sinces Coates started and onward. That is current era T'challa.

Ah ok.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora definitely solos. Hilarious gap in combat speed and stats.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 death4bunnies  Moderator

I do not think Feora is in any way faster than a consistent 616 Spiderman.

Moves out of the way of a bullet after it has been fired

Dodges bullets after they were fired

Webs up a few bullets after they were fired

Here is a bunch of aim dodging.

-----------

I also think Spiderman can hurt the DCEU Kryptonians.

Stops a tossed car with a kick

----------

Add this to 616 Spider Sense and Peter can take either one of the Kryptonians 1v1(I am willing to CAV this)

Kinda freezes time, and allows some level of precognition.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 616 wins.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By phillip33

@jashro44: In his kinetic absorption suit though? How many times has his vibraniium suit been overloaded and by who?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: In his kinetic absorption suit though? How many times has his vibraniium suit been overloaded and by who?

A bloodlusted Iron fist did it in the Priest era by hitting black panther with the force of a freight train repeatedly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably repeating myself but I still don’t think it’s a stomp when 616 Spidey has went toe to toe with the likes of Morlun (albeit losing) for long battles he should be easily above These two considering he’s tanks multiple nukes (possibly wrong on the bomb type) and can move faster than the spider sense can react, punches close to the level of the hulk and all that jazz.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By phillip33

@jashro44: yeah but that was a good while ago and he hit him with lots of shots. Is it not safe to assume that his armor has been upgraded since then? And do either faora or namek consistently hit with the force of a freight train?

Not too knowledgeable on BP, but as I understand it his armor is always upgrading a la tony stark.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yeah but that was a good while ago and he hit him with lots of shots. Is it not safe to assume that his armor has been upgraded since then? And do either faora or namek consistently hit with the force of a freight train?

Not too knowledgeable on BP, but as I understand it his armor is always upgrading a la tony stark.

His armor has kind of been upgraded over the years in the sense it can do more but his durability comes from vibranium properties. All I am saying is it should take the hulk to overload the suit.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: ok.... but there’s a very large gap between the hulk and faora/namek

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-----------

----------

Add this to 616 Spider Sense and Peter can take either one of the Kryptonians 1v1(I am willing to CAV this)

Spider-man can't do jack to put Namek down. He took multiple punches from superman and still had the strength to keep going and toss a 100+ ton train engine across a distance of at least 600 meters. Even in MOS, superman's striking stomps spider-man's.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: ok.... but there’s a very large gap between the hulk and faora/namek

Agreed. I was just disagreeing with use of the statement from immortal hulk.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AlphaQ

Kryptonians.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@finalkingthanos: @jashro44:

I still think 616 Spidey can hold his own 1 v 1 with either of these 2.

---------

@kalkent said:
@death4bunnies said:

-----------

----------

Spider-man can't do jack to put Namek down. He took multiple punches from superman and still had the strength to keep going and toss a 100+ ton train engine across a distance of at least 600 meters. Even in MOS, superman's striking stomps spider-man's.

LOL why don't you make a whole separate thread about it then; LOL Im just joshing you.

------------

Is your position that Spiderman can never put Nam Ek down,? like Nam Ek can tank an unlimited amount of 616 Spiderman hits???

I personally am going to stick with my statement above that Spiderman can hurt the DCEU Kryptonians; not one-shot, or even kill them with a combo; but I think between his speed, webbing, agility and most importantly spider-sense Peter is going to land the majority of blows here.

Please clarify your position before I provide additional feats(so I know what feats to show).

Is it your position that Nam Ek can tank a unlimited amount of blows from 616 Spiderman???

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: @jashro44:

I still think 616 Spidey can hold his own 1 v 1 with either of these 2.

---------

LOL why don't you make a whole separate thread about it then; LOL Im just joshing you.

------------

Is your position that Spiderman can never put Nam Ek down,? like Nam Ek can tank an unlimited amount of 616 Spiderman hits???

I personally am going to stick with my statement above that Spiderman can hurt the DCEU Kryptonians; not one-shot, or even kill them with a combo; but I think between his speed, webbing, agility and most importantly spider-sense Peter is going to land the majority of blows here.

Please clarify your position before I provide additional feats(so I know what feats to show).

Is it your position that Nam Ek can tank a unlimited amount of blows from 616 Spiderman???

Well considering he took this

Animated GIF

and this.

Image result for superman namek train punch

And still had the strength to chuck a 197 ton train engine across a massive distance with insane accuracy, Spider-Man is going to have severe trouble hurting him, if at all. His only chance is breaking his mask. Keep in mind that Superman did this next feat with no effort, and that he was throwing his punches with complete determination here.

Animated GIF

This ship had the durability to withstand orbital re-entry impacts, and superman busted those walls casually.

So yes, Spider-Man is barely fazing namek if he doesn't overload the mask.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent said:

Well considering he took this

and this.

And still had the strength to chuck a 197 ton train engine across a massive distance with insane accuracy, Spider-Man is going to have severe trouble hurting him, if at all. His only chance is breaking his mask. Keep in mind that Superman did this next feat with no effort, and that he was throwing his punches with complete determination here.

This ship had the durability to withstand orbital re-entry impacts, and superman busted those walls casually.

So yes, Spider-Man is barely fazing namek if he doesn't overload the mask.

How many of these do think think Nam Ek can take??

---------

There are a shit ton more feats, some are clear outliers that shouldnt be discussed like Spider-Man knocks out Firelord but there is a certain consistency to Spiderman being able to hurt pretty durable characters.

I think these showings are enough to believe Nam Ek can not take sustained damage from Spiderman; and like I said Spiderman is near equatable in speed and his Spider-Sense puts him over the top.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Before I address those, you really need to address the fact that Spider-Man doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as superman, as I have proven, and that he couldn't even come close to killing Namek.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent said:

@death4bunnies: Before I address those, you really need to address the fact that Spider-Man doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as superman, as I have proven, and that he couldn't even come close to killing Namek.

I dont think you've proven it.

I think Spiderman hits near as hard as DCEU Superman, a bit below.

I think in that MOS fight the kryptonians durability is set at that very impressive train.

Now the punches superman was throwing at Nam Ek and Feora busted up concrete at a very explicit level.

Like when the punches hit road instead of superman they busted a hole about a meter wide.

Im not trying to flood this thread with a bunch of still shots of the superman vs Nam Ek/Feora fight; but I trust your honesty and judgement to take a look at what im seeing here.

I see a quite a few quantifiable things that could be replicated by 616 Spiderman, hitting someone through the road, punching someone down the street hard enough to rip up the street, punching someone into metal....... or just this Spider-Man oneshots armored Scorpion - who is undamaged by falling at terminal velocity

Loading Video...

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think in that MOS fight the kryptonians durability is set at that very impressive train.

Now the punches superman was throwing at Nam Ek and Feora busted up concrete at a very explicit level.

Like when the punches hit road instead of superman they busted a hole about a meter wide.

Im not trying to flood this thread with a bunch of still shots of the superman vs Nam Ek/Feora fight; but I trust your honesty and judgement to take a look at what im seeing here.

I see a quite a few quantifiable things that could be replicated by 616 Spiderman, hitting someone through the road, punching someone down the street hard enough to rip up the street, punching someone into metal....... or just this Spider-Man oneshots armored Scorpion - who is undamaged by falling at terminal velocity

Spider-Man hits as hard as DCEU Superman, are you serious? This is a major lowballing of Superman's striking power. Let's go through it shall we. Spider-Man hitting someone through the road? Superman punched someone hard enough to send them a thousand feet+ with enough left over momentum to derail three 197 ton train engines. Punching someone down the street? Superman and Zod's collision created a massive shockwave with Zod sending superman through and destroying two buildings. It should also be noted that Zod's knee was stated to have been able to send a locksafe into orbit. Can you picture Spider-Man kneeing a safe into orbit? One shot someone who falls at terminal velocity? Superman destroyed material that can withstand Mach 22-24 re-entry impacts with no visible damage with a casual punch/extension of his arm. Keep in mind this is MOS Superman, who has grown stronger since due to more absorption of sunlight. I mean, if you look at it objectively, it ain't even close between who hits harder.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent said:
@death4bunnies said:

Spider-Man hits as hard as DCEU Superman, are you serious? This is a major lowballing of Superman's striking power. Let's go through it shall we. Spider-Man hitting someone through the road? Superman punched someone hard enough to send them a thousand feet+ with enough left over momentum to derail three 197 ton train engines. Punching someone down the street? Superman and Zod's collision created a massive shockwave with Zod sending superman through and destroying two buildings. It should also be noted that Zod's knee was stated to have been able to send a locksafe into orbit. Can you picture Spider-Man kneeing a safe into orbit? One shot someone who falls at terminal velocity? Superman destroyed material that can withstand Mach 22-24 re-entry impacts with no visible damage with a casual punch/extension of his arm. Keep in mind this is MOS Superman, who has grown stronger since due to more absorption of sunlight. I mean, if you look at it objectively, it ain't even close between who hits harder.

If you read back, I said I think 616 Spiderman strikes a bit below MOS Superman.

Below him but not to the point that he cant hurt Nam Ek.

I think I showed some pretty consistent feat, now can you answer a simple question of mine??

How many of these do think think Nam Ek can take??

I think a few, but not a sustained beating.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: At least 50+, which puts him in the range for namek to get his hands on him, and once he does, it is over.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent said:

@death4bunnies: At least 50+, which puts him in the range for namek to get his hands on him, and once he does, it is over.

I disagree on the idea that once Nam EK gets his hands on Pete its over, and the idea that it would take 50+ hits from Spidey.

---

Agree to disagree I guess.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Considering that Kryptonians on Namek's level can easily bend metal that withstands re-entry impacts and toss trains across towns, yes, once he gets his hands on Spider-Man it is over. And considering that none of the feats you posted even come close to Superman's striking power, which failed to put Namek down, yes he will be taking 50+ hits no problem. 6 punches to destroy mortar proof glass? Superman flew threw and no sold being hit by a a cruise missile casually. Kryptonians are in a different tier than Spider-Man.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent said:

@death4bunnies: Considering that Kryptonians on Namek's level can easily bend metal that withstands re-entry impacts and toss trains across towns, yes, once he gets his hands on Spider-Man it is over. And considering that none of the feats you posted even come close to Superman's striking power, which failed to put Namek down, yes he will be taking 50+ hits no problem. 6 punches to destroy mortar proof glass? Superman flew threw and no sold being hit by a a cruise missile casually. Kryptonians are in a different tier than Spider-Man.

Strong disagree, I think DCEU Kryptonians would be low mid tier in 616 universe based on feats.

Spiderman has plenty of consistent feats of beating the piss outta 616 mid tiers that have durability feats that are way way above DCEU Kryptonians.

See post 83...actually I'll just repost the post you ignored under a spoiler block.

There are a shit ton more feats, some are clear outliers that shouldnt be discussed like Spider-Man knocks out Firelord but there is a certain consistency to Spiderman being able to hurt pretty durable characters.

All of these had some level of plot involved, and some may be a 'amped' Spiderman, like in a venom suit.

I think this shows some consistency in Spiderman striking when scaled to other characters.

Other Characters that have durability feats so far above DCEU Kryptonians that I find it laughable that you think Nam Ek can withstand 50 punches.

Spider-Man makes Infernal Hulk bleed

Spider-Man hurts Angrir Fear Itself Thing

Spider-Man hurts Hulk

Spider-Man hurts the Hulk

Spider-Man hurts and knocks out Titania

Spider-Man breaks Iron Man armor

Spider-Man destroys an Iron Man helmet

Spider-Man decapitates Death's Head

Spider-Man one-shots Bulldozer of the Wrecking Crew

Spider-Man beats Mr. Hyde into unconsciousness

Spider-Man hurts and knocks Namor down

Spider-Man damages Iron Man armor and knocks out sensors

Spider-Man punches Iron Man 2020 hard enough to destroy part of a building and make the armor malfunction

Spider-Man knocks out Rhino

Spider-Man knocks out the Crimson Dynamo

As a teen, Spider-Man hurts and knocks back Namor

Teenage Spider-Man hurts Radioactive Man

Spider-Man oneshots Mr. Negative

Spider-Man oneshots Whiplash

Spider-Man hurts Titania Spider-Man oneshots Tombstone -

Spider-Man casually oneshots Tombstone

Spider-Man oneshots armored Scorpion - who is undamaged by falling at terminal velocity

Spider-Man hits Electro through 40 stories of skyscraper

Spider-Man easily knocks out the Lizard

Spider-Man knocks out robots wearing Wakandan Hatut Zeraze (secret police) vibranium microweave armor

Spider-Man matches post-adamantium Hammerhead's strength and then oneshots him

Spider-Man oneshots Alistaire Smythe Spider-Slayer

If you want durability feats for any of the enemies above id be happy to provide.

Id say Nam Ek is knocked out in 10 solid hits(based on Superman being KO'd by the train).

Id say 616 Spiderman is knocked out in about 15-20 from Nam Ek(based on the consistent durability showings shown in the other thread, I can list them here if you wish).

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP solos.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: 15-20 hits from Namek to knockout spider-man, you serious? He was fazing Superman with his strikes, a character infinitely more durable than spider-man. And how many times do I have to tell you that the reason superman was knocked out by the train was because Namek, a person with multi-hundred ton strength threw it? If you actually think a train moving at normal speed on its own would ko superman idk what to say.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent said:

@death4bunnies: 15-20 hits from Namek to knockout spider-man, you serious? He was fazing Superman with his strikes, a character infinitely more durable than spider-man. And how many times do I have to tell you that the reason superman was knocked out by the train was because Namek, a person with multi-hundred ton strength threw it? If you actually think a train moving at normal speed on its own would ko superman idk what to say.

And I already told you Nam Ek isnt hitting 616 Spiderman with a train thrown from a half a mile away(Spider-Sense coupled with awesome speed)

Now as for Nam Eks normal punches that busts concrete(about a meter wide) when he misses Superman, yes those punches would take about 15-20 hit to Ko 616 Spiderman based on consistent feats and ignoring 616 outliers.

----------

As for Spiderman sticking power I showed you multiple instances of him doing more environmental damage than Superman, Nam Ek, or Feora did (in the Smallvillle fight), and I showed you him KOing 616 mid tiers and hurting 616 high tiers.

----------

Again, agree to disagree.

I understand your position, you understand mine(backed by multiple feats) I don't think we should spam the thread with the same arguments back and forth.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 death4bunnies  Moderator

Bump.

I think this is good fight and I’d like to hear a few more people’s take on it.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are they breaking 616 Vibranium or hurting Tchalla in his armor? Peter is too fast for any of them to tag and he'll web them up or shatter their armor with a single strike and incap them.

So leaning team 616

Avatar image for deactivated-60f0e58a604c0
deactivated-60f0e58a604c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Kryptonian solos

This is a mismatch

ImpossibleImpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Spidey from the comic has crazy feats

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter is already significantly faster, stronger, and more skilled than either. Adding in Tchalla who can apparently cut through Immortal Hulk now with his daggers and this is spite for the 616 team.