Fantasy Army Tournament Sign-Ups [Filled]

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@wut: I see, I'll find a replacement for them and yes the titans are the small ones other than that my army is good. I decided to go for more of an undead approach.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@chronicplane: Yeah, just switch out the vampires for something else, you can use vampires just not ones with tech superior to flintlocks, but outside of that, army looks good.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I do have Kil'Jaden feats. What specifically do you want to see? I mean his best stuff is honestly through scaling from Mannoroth, and a few more people. Mannoroth himself has a few absurd outliers but isn't a tier X either due to the fact he dies so hard to random orks and has been given difficulty by pre-prime Illidan

Lich King isn't a tier X by feats whatsoever tbh. He could easily be beaten by large teams of magic users and really doesn't have that "apocalyptic threat" vibe about him. I mean he almost got rekt at Lights Hope. Its his army thats scary

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOW DID I MISS THIS I LOVE THESE

Reserve pls

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going to enjoy reading these.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Dibs on the Night Elves

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: But he wasn't beaten, he wiped out the entire raid with a single spell when he got bored.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: if you need any help with these please ask I'm sad I missed this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate said:

@decaf_wizard: But he wasn't beaten, he wiped out the entire raid with a single spell when he got bored.

Well it was the WotlK raid, and was in his place of power, the so called "hallowed ground of the scourge"

Currently he couldn't pull such a thing off.

And if he wouldve stayed at lights hope, he would have been beaten

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate said:

Well it was the WotlK raid, and was in his place of power, the so called "hallowed ground of the scourge"

He'd also been weakened by the Forsaken's plague. Well yeah he couldn't pull it off now, he's dead.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: How large the 'scope' of his magical powers can be in a combat situation. Eh, true Mannoroth was killed by Grom twice, which implies any tier VI character or above, with a strong enough, weapon could replicate the feat under ideal conditions... Lich King is more of a 'lynchpin' and source of reinforcements for his army, but as I cannot, personally, recall any massive destructive spells he unleashed, feel 5k is so cheap for him, but I suppose a GoT dragon could cause similar levels of destruction per hit as he could with his magic.. so okay, you may have him to Tier IX so long as you don't pull out any Tier X level crazy feats out of nowhere. XD

@supremegeneration Will add you to the filler list. Get one more person wanting in, and I'll bite the bullet and have 12 players and no more.. and hate myself afterwards.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: So I get Kil'Jaden and LK?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@paragonnate said:

He'd also been weakened by the Forsaken's plague. Well yeah he couldn't pull it off now, he's dead.

I meant against a raid of current PC's, lore wise. We are likely only a tier or two below him at this point in our character development, having surpassed all but the most powerful members of our class (ex: the player Warlock being the strongest non-legion warlock at the minute)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Do you have any combat magic feats for Kil I could see, perchance?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Chronicplane

@wut: Ok, can I switch out the Hellsing Vampires for a Tier X creature The Balrog, the remaining 5,000 points can I get a Tier IX character the witch king with dragon

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Those kind of break your theme, and I would like both of those to be left available should someone want to play a Lotr Melkor's forces list.

There are plenty of undead forces, including vampires and what not, I could recommend to help you fill out your army and theme, if you want.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Trying to pre-make an army from Camp Half-Blood (Riordanverse), would I be allowed to use Camp Jupiter troops since they're all demigods and made free communication between both camps at the end?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: If you can please, Having some trouble finding a replacement for the Hellsing vampires that are worth taking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard: Do you have any combat magic feats for Kil I could see, perchance?

He doesn't really have much besides being a massive challenge that the current PC's couldn't beat without help. He has scaling, damn impressive statements and I intend to use him more as a lynchpin rather than a "ZOMG REKT EVERYTHING" combatant. By his very nature he doesn't personally show up much unlike Archimonde

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Sure, so Vampires:

Rise of Lycans - Vampires in Full plate

No Caption Provided

Dismounted they would be Tier VI, mounted they would be Tier VII

The Witcher Vampires (No magic) - Tier VII

Warhammer Fantasy Blood Dragons (Dismounted) - Tier VII, mounted Tier VIII

Warhammer Fantasy Von Carstein Lord (Dismounted/Necromancer) - Tier VIII

Warhammer Fantasy Necrarch Vampire Lord/Von Carstein Lord on Winged Nightmare - Tier IX

Warhammer Fantasy Vampire Lord (pick your bloodline) on Zombie Dragon - Tier X

Elder Scrolls Vampires - Tier VI

Elder Scrolls Vampire Mages/Ancient Vampires - Tier VIII

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: What tier would you put Percy Jackson and Jason Grace at?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Never read Percy Jackson series, list their equipment, abilities and how much superior they are to a normal human being, and I can give ya the point value.

@decaf_wizard Eh.... Eh.. okay, but don't abuse my trust now.

@nerdchore XD After each battle is over, I will be making a 'recap battle thread' with the battles, the turns, the maps of both armies moving, synopsis of what is happening in each and the outcome, I'll be sure to tag ya for it to read.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: that would be sweet. Thanks :)

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Where would Tyrande and Malfurion be on the powerscale?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Do you have any feats I can look at? Gut reaction says Tyrande will probably be Tier XIII while Malfurion will probably be Tier IX.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Scaling off each other, they can break through stone with their swords, they fight at blur speeds to an ADHD/decent reaction demigod, insanely skilled (like featless fodder large group busting), great blunt durability, not a lot of sharp durability but amazing pain tolerance.

Percy has power of water and Jason over lightning and wind. Percy's arguable best water feats are causing a mountain to erupt (context: he was in immense pain right before and was then knocked out for DAYS) and creating about a 350 foot tall wave. Arrow and bullet (it was a single bullet fired from a handgun) timer.

Jason has shaken a mountain with his lightning and it's been described "with the force of an artillery shell." It's destroyed a house before that was specifically mentioned to nullify powers, he summoned it anyway. His lightning has caused minor blind effects (wear off in seconds). Arrow timer, bullet if scaled off Percy.

EDIT: All that said, I'm perfectly fine in taking them without powers or severely limited powers. They can large group fodder bust regardless.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:Without magic, they are Tier VII due to being super humans and dismounted. With their magic, Tier IX.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Chronicplane

@wut: I'll go with Rise of Lycans - Vampires in Full plate mounted x25 of them, I'll edit my built up on post #47

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@supremegeneration:Without magic, they are Tier VII due to being super humans and dismounted. With their magic, Tier IX.

They both have mounts too, would they still be Tier IX?

EDIT: About 100mph mounts, one is a pegasus (Percy) the other is a storm spirit (Jason).

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: What does the Storm Spirit do? Yeah, Pegasus would still keep him Tier IX. Not enough to push him to Tier X.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: He just rides around on it. It probably has some offense feats, but I plan on using them mainly for like transportation and issuing orders throughout the ranks. I know someone used it as an electric outlet once.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: @supremegeneration: Depending on where the battle is set, Percy could wipe out an army by himself with the ocean.

Just saying.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Wut

@jucaslucasa: Then he won't be put near an ocean for balancing reasons. But this would also wipe out most of his own forces which would be amusing.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard: I'd say kil is probably a bit too much for Tier X, tbh, Tier X is more Lich King Arthas or Mannoroth, do you have any feats for Kil by any chance? Would like to see his level of magic (Some characters are just too strong to be used sadly). Only a Tier IX Lich King.. so is this Pre-Arthas Lich King? But sure, I will mark you are using Scourge.

@wut: Ok. Reserve me the scourge from World of Warcraft with Kil'Jaden as a tier X and the Lich King as a tier IX

I will get my army list later. This should be interesting

Kil is wayy too strong IMO. I mean, he clearly get a scaling from this feat:

The sky darkened. First to an angry red that invaded the amber skies like a premonition of doom. After a few moments, the color began to shift to an ever-more-nauseating shade of green. Flaring comets screamed from the diseased heavens and struck the earth, sending all the poor creatures scattering in panic. The comets stood up from their craters, towering and terrible, and began to rain down death with ruthless efficiency. A rip opened in the air near the prince, and a flood of horror spilled out: winged demons and alluring succubi wielding greenish-yellow fire and powerful magic, destroying everything in their path. After the dark army had finished its deployment, a gigantic form walked through the rift, and it looked too much like the draenei for the prince not to notice.

. Even the sky was clouded, no longer allowing a clear view of the four moons.

This last being leveled the rock sculptures around him, clearing a space where he could kneel in the dust made from his destruction and draw symbols of dread power with his clawed finger. When he finished, there was a moment of perfect quiet as the slaughter halted and the entire world waited in horrified stillness.

And then, an explosion.

The unleashed energies ripped the world's surface apart, and Anduin found himself crying out and throwing his arms up in terror, but the magics moved right through him without harm. The Legion marched back into the portal, returning to the dark nexus of the demons' dwelling, and in their wake was left... nothing. Nothing alive, at any rate. Even the wondrous rock formations?Anduin would never know if they were natural or carved by the alien life he'd witnessed?were no more. There was only ash and broken matter

Then, mercifully, the vision ended.

Anduin stood before the Prophet once again, and although he fought the impulse and was angry with himself, he wept.

"There is no shame in mourning so much lost," Velen said gently.

"What world was it? When did this happen?" the prince asked through his tears.

"I do not know its name. Its inhabitants did not speak in ways we understand, and none of the mortal races from this world ever walked there. I call it Fanlin'Deskor: Amber Skies over Wondrous Rock. Given that I doubt the Legion records its victims?or even deigns to recall them?we are likely the only ones in the universe who know it existed at all."

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: @supremegeneration: Depending on where the battle is set, Percy could wipe out an army by himself with the ocean.

Just saying.

He's never really done that before, in his defense. At least not to entire armies. Small groups, sure. The closest he ever did was hold off an army and that was combined with Jason.

You also have a MUCH higher regard for the Riordan Mythverse, they're low mid tier to me (high street without powers) they're like high mid for you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: If he pulls a Hubbard Glacier again, he could wipe out a huge army easy.

I put the demigods at street level physically, and around mid with their powers. :P

Now, Olympians on the other hand . . .

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: If he pulls a Hubbard Glacier again, he could wipe out a huge army easy.

I put the demigods at street level physically, and around mid with their powers. :P

Now, Olympians on the other hand . . .

No more ocean, no more opportunities. There's also those weather perks, though... and the choose terrain perk near a lake... Nah.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For reference, if no one has a perk to pick the terrain or weather, I will be rolling randomly on a table to see what weather you get and terrain you fight on, it is also how you will be placed in your fights.

@supremegeneration:Eh, I kinda want someone to force you to fight in a desert. I would find that... hilarious.

But yeah, nothing wrong with your guys. Tier IX is a very high tax and I don't think he is Tier X level without super circumstances in his favor. If someone does something to crazy or way beyond the tier level, I will stop it and restrict it to the tier level they paid for.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Verse: Rick Riordan’s Mythverse
    • Faction: Demigod Camps
      • Percy Jackson w/ Blackjack - Tier IX - 5000 points
      • Jason Grace w/ Tempus - Tier IX - 5000 points
  • Units
    • Tier V - The Elites - Camp Jupiter Roman Legionnaires - 100 points a piece
      • 300 Units - 30,000
      Tier V - The Elites - Camp Half-Blood Demi-God Archers - 100 points a piece
      • 400 Units - 40,000
    • Tier VI - The Elites - Camp Jupiter Roman Cavalry - 500 points a piece
      • 40 Units - 20,000

--

• 10,000 → 60,000 → 85,000 → 100,000

That's my reserve army. Also, is there any prep or way to get special resources (i.e greek fire) for the army?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wut: Ley me get Mummies from the films and the Mummy from the most recent film and Imhotep. So I am going with an undead and universal monster theme. Dracula Untold can be added too.

However many I can have according to their level placement.

I will categorize them when I have time later.

My Tier X could be Gabriel Belmont (Castlevania series) he is Dracula

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Basic fortifications is the closest thing to prep you have as it lets you deploy defenses, set up troops, etc. If you wanted to plan ambushes, that would be Vanguard, etc. Depends on how you wanted to use the Greek Fire. Wanted Onagers that throw it? Buy siege weapons and just mention they are using Greek Fire as ammunition. Want to have barrels of it or to use it as a trap of some kind? Would fall under Basic Fortifications (doesn't take much effort to roll barrels, after all.)

Cav cost more then infantry. If they are mounted, they become Tier VI.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Gabriel is okay as long as your remember:

1. Teleportation is not allowed
  2. Mist Form will not be allowed as that makes him ethereal and breaks the rules
  3. Mass mind control is not allowed

However, Imhotep that guy that was able to do this:

Loading Video...

Wouldn't be allowed. Wiping out a small army =/= Wiping out a city level of power.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: It would be barrels.

Also, after you pointed it out, I realized had tier 5 at 500 points a piece when they're 100. I'll fix it up. My perks would be Master of the Skies and Basic Fortifications.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Wut

@supremegeneration: Yeah, so that perk covers it, lol, going to make a hurricane happen, huh? XD Well, those are allowed, so well played.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Just a question but for my undead Viserion will he be allowed the night king to ride him for control or not nothing else.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers