User Lists: 0

Thor Solos.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't know the extent of Sue's brain/body expansion...but barring this crap, Thor effortlessly stomps. Ben and Reed get thrown into a neighboring town. Johnny gets bludgeoned with Mjolnir or struck by lightning.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thor

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all DIE instantly.

Thor breaks Sue's shields with two strikes while holding back.

Teleports Johnny to the realm of the frost giants.

Throws Reed into the sun or burns him to death with lightning. (he gets one shotted by a skrull pistol. Lighting that can burn worlds and has one shotted planet busters will do the trick.)

Thor one shots the Thing, he was easliy able to kill him just by calling the hammer back to himself without any efforet in fear itself when the Things powers were amped by an asgardian hammer as Angreir breaker of souls. and he was far more than a match for the red Hulk on his own.

honestly Thor could all just teleport them into the sun or too a world without oxgen. without reed having prep or PIS they stand no chance if Thor's bloodlusted.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this spite thread needs to be locked.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingant27

Thor wins.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is stronger than Ben Grimm aka The Thing. Reed Richards is probably more intelligent than Thor. Susan Richard's force fields won't have any impact on Thor and her becoming invisible won't be that useful. Johnny Storm's firepower won't hurt Thor. If you give both sides prep time then maybe The Fantastic Four can win because of Reed Richards' intelligence on building machinery and his superior knowledge on the sciences. Without prep time, I think Thor wins. Thor is similar to The Hulk in strength and I think The Hulk can beat the Fantastic Four so Thor can too. Thor also has lightning power at his will which The Hulk doesn't have. Plus Thor's hammer will strike if he catches somebody and his hammer can break Susan's force fields. Thor seems to be fast travelling in the air too. I think Thor wins.

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sue can solo

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor shitstomps lock this

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Weird how now no one is bringing up the time Thing beat Thor and some other heroes when they were trying to stop him from leaving a building or the time Thing fought Destroyer

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@arranvid said:

Thor is stronger than Ben Grimm aka The Thing. Reed Richards is probably more intelligent than Thor.Susan Richard's force fields won't have any impact on Thor and her becoming invisible won't be that useful. Johnny Storm's firepower won't hurt Thor. If you give both sides prep time then maybe The Fantastic Four can win because of Reed Richards' intelligence on building machinery and his superior knowledge on the sciences. Without prep time, I think Thor wins. Thor is similar to The Hulk in strength and I think The Hulk can beat the Fantastic Four so Thor can too. Thor also has lightning power at his will which The Hulk doesn't have. Plus Thor's hammer will strike if he catches somebody and his hammer can break Susan's force fields. Thor seems to be fast travelling in the air too. I think Thor wins.

Reed is definitely more intelligent than Thor and Invisible woman can of course hurt him with her constructs IIRC she has. Thing has also given Thor multiple problems and even KO'd him with a cheap shot. Super Skrull (who's powers and abilities are weaker than the FF) restrained Thor and hurt him while using Johnny and Reed's abilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic Four stomps. The idea of guys like Hulk and Thor or any other solid high tier can solo the FF is an outdated misconception.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue solos if she's bloodlusted.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@spiderman31 said:

What about Invisible Woman + the Thing?

And Human Torch

I meant those two should give him trouble, well mainly Sue, but I usually see a lot of people vouching for high-tier/near Hulk level Thing on this site. I don't really bother with Grimm related fights at the moment, I just think it's kind of funny that nobody has came to defend him yet. Let alone the majority saying he gets stomped by a normal high-tier like Thor.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@nassergrant19 said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@spiderman31 said:

And Human Torch

I meant those two should give him trouble, well mainly Sue, but I usually see a lot of people vouching for high-tier/near Hulk level Thing on this site. I don't really bother with Grimm related fights at the moment, I just think it's kind of funny that nobody has came to defend him yet. Let alone the majority saying he gets stomped by a normal high-tier like Thor.

Who is "the majority" here? Things seem pretty balanced.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@spiderman31 said:

And Human Torch

I only see like 3 people saying Fantastic four could win with the rest saying Thor does a easy solo.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@spiderman31 said:

And Human Torch

I only see like 3 people saying Fantastic four could win with the rest saying Thor does a easy solo.

It's not really a majority if half of the comments are from 7 years ago.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d back Thor but FF can certainly take their fare share of rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-62461db7d76d1
deactivated-62461db7d76d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing and Sue are enough.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How? With the Bubble in Brain?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

That or internal blades/spikes, force fields in other organs or arteries, ect.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

FF handily. Sue is MVP as always if she uses her hax smartly.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samgee said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

Thor’s body is too durable for that.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@nassergrant19 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@samgee said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

Thor’s body is too durable for that.

How resistant is he internally to piercing and scans of him not being affected by his blood flow being obstructed.

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing could give him trouble, Human Torch could give him trouble (they would both get wrecked but not stomped), Sue could possibly drop him (but most likely couldn't) and Reed is fodder unless he has gear. If this were an FF comic, the team would distract Thor long enough for Reed to make a neutralizer ray from scrap

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: On my phone right now, but he has literally fought while his insides were turned into glass..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: How durable was his insides though? Realistically he should have been one-shotted by many characters if his insides were as durable as glass.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@scarlet_wiccan: On my phone right now, but he has literally fought while his insides were turned into glass..

Comic issue?

Thor still has a circulatory system with blood and I'll still need scans to suggest his insides are piercing resistant to no-sell Sue's internal attacks.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rikmando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rikmando

Sue:

1-2: forcefield tanks Dargo Ktor, a Thor from the future who was shown to be equal to 616 Thor, hammering it.

3-4: forcefield tanks repeated strikes from Odinforce Thor + attacks from other Avengers.

4: Super-Skrull, whose powers are equal to those of the weaker 60s Fantastic Four, blocks several hammerstrikes from Thor with his forcefield.

5: Super-Skrull blocks a hammerstrike from bloodlusted B&T Thor.

6-7: Sue casually redirects a charging Thor.

8-10: Sue casually restrains the same Namor who manhandled Thor and Iron Man at the same time.

Ben:

1: Super-Skrull, whose powers are equal to those of the weaker 60s Fantastic Four, dazes and stuns Thor in several hits.

2-3: tanks tons of hits that punched through Sue's forcefields (under the same writer who had her shields take hits from OF Thor);

4: knocks out Thor.

5-6: puts Seth, who just one issue ago tanked strikes from Thor, on his knees with a punch and stuns him.

7-8: while human and wearing an armor that restored only 90% of his power exchanges blows with Destroyer (who is > Thor).

9-10: armwrestled with Thor and almost beat him.

Johnny:

1-4: hurts Silver Surfer with his flames.

5: overpowered Graviton's gravity by going nova.

6-7: stunned Hulk with a blast,

8-10: destroyed the same Ultron that no sold Thor's lightning several issues earlier.

Reed:

1-2: drew blood from Namor with a punch and was beating on him.

3-4: manhandled Loki and stomped Kang, both of who have given Thor problems.

5: weaker clone hurts Hercules and restrains Thor.

6: real Reed one-shotting said clone.

7: restrains Savage Hulk, even if not for long.

8-9: Super-Skrull using his power restrains and almost chokes B&T Thor to death.

10: beats down Annihilus in a highly accurate simulation meant for the entire Fantastic Four.

And this is just scratching the surface. Full Fantastic Four would murder a single Thor and would still stomp two Thors. One would need at least 3 Thors to make it competetive, and even then Sue can just suffocate them all or ravage their insides. Which Thor is not going to be no selling any time soon.

No Caption Provided

As it stands this is a huge mismatch in Fantastic Four's favour, and the fight will go like this:

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By destinyman75

@rikmando: Respect The scans but Thor has Stomped Superskrull. Last time they fought (Thor #465. Mopped him

who has beaten and given the FF fights himself. Thor has also broken sues shields as well and has Killed the thing. Not saying who wins but Thor certainly can win here as much as the FF. Johnny is nothing to Thor. Who walks on suoer novas. Reed with prep would be dangerous without hes not as lethal. Sue is the Issue

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fantastic Four stomps.

Rikmando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rikmando

@destinyman75:

Respect The scans but Thor has Stomped Superskrull. Last time they fought (Thor #465. Mopped him

Wrong.

Super-Skrull only lost because he was dumb enough to place his face right next to Mjolnir and ate a point-blank lightning bolt. Kl'rt shrugged off Thor sucker-hammering him right in his face, was hurting him with Thing's strength, blocked his hammerstrike with Sue's shields and was blatantly overpowering and choking him with Reed's powers.

Worse yet, this was Thor who was afflicted with pseudo Warrior Madness that was increasing his power. One issue before that fight Thor physically overpowered Hercules.

Four issues before that he beat the crap out of Beta Ray Bill:

Thor was amped and bloodlusted when he fought Kl'rt and still almost died despite sneak attacking him. Thor only survived because Kl'rt made a dumb mistake of shoving his face right in front of Mjolnir.

who has beaten and given the FF fights himself.

Only in his initial appearance. Fantastic Four have gotten stronger since then, Kl'rt hasn't. Each member has surpassed Super-Skrull's powers since then.

1: in 1964 Ben's strength was already equal to that of Super-Skrull.

2: in 1977 Johhny's flames were already powerful enough to stagger Kl'rt using his powers.

3: in 1990 Joe Fixit has said that Kl'rt's version of Thing's power doesn't compare to the real Thing.

1: classic FF (Ben still looks lumpy here as opposed to rock-like, which means this took place before Fantastic Four #21 (1963), where Ben started looking like a rockman) take down Kl'rt in mere minutes.

2-3: Johnny Storm circa 1979 melts Skrull-X, who had powers identical to Super-Skrull's, into slag.

4-5: Ben circa 1995 one-shots Super-Skrull.

6-9: Ethan Edwards, who was more powerful than Super-Skrull, was supposedly "in Ben's weight class" strength wise. When they fought, Ben was unhurt by his bullrush and several hits and took him down in one hit.

Last but not least, modern Sue has massacred Kl'rt on her own as well.

Thor has also broken sues shields

Younger, weaker Sue. Modern Sue could tank Odinforce Thor hammering her shields together with several other Avengers.

as well and has Killed the thing.

Outlier. Ben has faced people stronger than Thor and has taken their attacks not only without dying, but also without blacking out or recieving major injuries either.

Mangog, Destroyer, Thanos, Namor with a 1/5 of Phoenix Force and Magik with 1/4 of PF (reminder that Cyclops with 1/5 of Phoenix' power stopped Mjolnir with his finger).

Devourer, who was, according to Thor, stronger than him and Thing combined.

Immortal Hulk, who destroyed Thor and overpowered Jane Thor and Hercules at the same time, celestial-amped She-Hulk (who could punch through the the same shields that OF Thor could not).

CAP (who in the same arc stomped a team composed of Hercules, Wonder Man, Sentry, Doc Samson, Ares, Carol Danvers, Iron Man, War Machine, Justice and dozens of other heroes in 8 minutes, something Thor or even several Thors could never hope to do), Rapture (who had Watcher's powers and stomped Gladiator and Imperial Guard earlier).

And even the likes of Mad Celestials and Galactus (on 3 separate occasions):

Matter of fact, Ben has tanked Mjolnir strikes from brainwashed Thor, as well as tanked a sneak attack from a clone of Thor, then a beating from him and a clone of Hulk, and was only finally taken down by "a hail of high-impact blows" when clones of Colossus, Hulk and Thor ganged up on him (while Ben was reeling and dazed from nearly getting suffocated).

He has tanked Mjolnir's lightning and was only a little winded.

And he has survived blows from Hydra Hulk, who in the same issue shattered the Thor-proof shielding of Tony Stark's base. And not only did he survive that, but he also recovered quickly enough to evacuate along with everyone else multiple pages later ("got most everyone accounted for... except Tony").

So even if Thor is taking down Ben, he's only doing that after a very long, grueling and bloody fight that he won't come out of unscathed either. And that's not mentioning that Ben has already taken down Thor class opponents on multiple occasions.

Not saying who wins but Thor certainly can win here as much as the FF.

Not even close. Each member can and has given Thor problems in the past, or to beings stronger than Thor as well. Together they will rip him apart.

Johnny is nothing to Thor.

So how come that "nothing" has beaten Ultron and Graviton in fair fights, something Thor could never do?

Who walks on super novas.

Even if he does (somehow I doubt that), Silver Surfer flies through suns and surfs supernovae regularly, and that has never stopped Torch from hurting him with his regular non-nova flames.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or remember when he, with his nova flame, managed to damage Hulk?

In particular, the same incarnation of Hulk that was prophesized to murder Jane Thor, Carol Danvers and Iron Man at the same time?

Which also just so happens to be the same Hulk incarnation who pulverized the Thor-proof vault? Nothing to Thor my ass.

Reed with prep would be dangerous without hes not as lethal

With prep Reed can erase the entirety of Asgard from existence. Sure as hell he's "nor as lethal" without it. But still lethal enough that Super-Skrull using the outdated version of his powers nearly choked Thor to death.

Sue is the Issue

No, Sue is an issue. The biggest issue, maybe, but far from the only one. I have already proven that each member of FF can give Thor serious problems individually, and that at least 2 have a very real chance of taking him down solo. If they work together? Thor goes down hard.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nassergrant19

What did I just read? Multi-Star level Base Johnny? Galactus level Thing? Thor-Force Thor level Sue?

Oh…lord lol

OT: Thor in a decent fight

Rikmando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rikmando
@nassergrant19 said:

What did I just read? Multi-Star level Base Johnny? Galactus level Thing? Thor-Force Thor level Sue?

Oh…lord lol

OT: Thor in a decent fight

I really doubt you read anything if these conclusions were what your tiny brain churned out. Don't worry, after FF beat the shit out of Thor they'd still have enough strength left to solo the entire race of Eternals, Zuras and Ikaris included.

And it's really funny how much you're scared of tagging me, choosing to shittalk me without quoting me instead like a coward. But it makes sense, you already got demolished by me multiple times and are afraid of more humiliation. Just stop being such a crybaby about it and take this L like a man.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By destinyman75

@rikmando: Firstly the ONLY amp Thor had during that Arc was Hydrolic Strength which means His strength was at its peak all the time Not power in anyway to clarify that.

And Thor stomped and has beaten him in the past as well Skrull has never beaten Thor thor always beats Skrull. Hell thor beats the Skrull Gods..anyway

OT-

Johnny is nothing here but a distraction Again thor walks through Super novas. Also Hes beaten Surfer and Johnny never ha, and lets not pretend Getting one shot on More in is the same as beating Norrin. Hell Johnny can't harm one Sutur Demon as he said they are. Eating his flame like candy during the Sutur Saga run. Same demons Thor took out entire armies of them. So that's moot.

Reed- Yeah I said with prep he'd be dangerous Without not as much what did you not understand?? Hes like Johnny here nothing more then a distraction...next..

Ben Grimm Love old Ben but he's never been thor Level. Hes just not in anyway across the board. Hes going to get some good punches in of course and will they affect Again of course ( Never said hr wouldn't). But hes no Thor in strength. Thor while weakened lifted the weight of 20 planets. Over powered the forgotten one who Lifted the earth. Planet bust etc. Ben hasn't come near that level of strength. all those scans of Ben harming but not beating. You leave out context. Also you think Think is OF Thor?? Weakens OF thor Killed Amped Thing and Hulk at the same time so no...Thor also In the past has accidentally KO'd thing like he did namor Not trying to hurt him. Also the IH reference leaves out tons of context like it was Aaron version that was wonky and power levels all over the place. Not consitant with This Thor at all

Now Sue

The MVP here while Thor has Proven he can bust her and Magnetos shields she lethal to about anyone. Her going all out while Ben attacks and the other two distract As I said already Can also lead to some wins...I said Thor CAN win and he can. I also said The FF can and they can ..Good Day

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By destinyman75

@rikmando: Firstly the ONLY amp Thor had during that Arc was Hydrolic Strength which means His strength was at its peak all the time Not power in anyway to clarify that.

And Thor stomped and has beaten him in the past as well Skrull has never beaten Thor thor always beats Skrull. Hell thor beats the Skrull Gods..anyway

OT-

Johnny is nothing here but a distraction Again thor walks through Super novas. Also Hes beaten Surfer and Johnny never has and lets not pretend Getting one shot on Norrin is the same as beating Norrin. Hell Johnny can't harm one Surtur Demon as he said they are. Eating his flame like candy during the Surtur Saga run. Same demons Thor took out entire armies of them. So that's moot.

Reed- Yeah I said with prep he'd be dangerous Without not as much what did you not understand?? Hes like Johnny here nothing more then a distraction...next..

Ben Grimm Love old Ben but he's never been thor Level. Hes just not in anyway across the board. Hes going to get some good punches in of course and will they affect Again of course ( Never said hr wouldn't). But hes no Thor in strength. Thor while weakened lifted the weight of 20 planets. Over powered the forgotten one who Lifted the earth. Planet bust etc. Ben hasn't come near that level of strength. all those scans of Ben harming but not beating. You leave out context. Also you think Think is OF Thor?? Weakened OF thor Killed Amped Thing and Hulk at the same time so no...Thor also In the past has accidentally KO'd thing like he did namor Not trying to hurt him. Also the IH reference leaves out tons of context like it was Aaron version that was wonky and power levels all over the place. Not consitant with This Thor at all

Now Sue

The MVP here while Thor has Proven he can bust her and Magnetos shields she lethal to about anyone. Her going all out while Ben attacks and the other two distract As I said already Can also lead to some wins...I said Thor CAN win and he can. I also said The FF can and they can ..Good Day

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nassergrant19

Hmmm….Norrin was burned by Johnny despite flying through suns and supernovas. Johnny must be pretty powerful for generating more heat than several stars and real supernovas in base. I can only imagine what Nova would do.

Impressive, Hydra Hulk could shatter Thor-proof shields and Ben could withstand that force. Thor-proof=Thor couldn’t generate force to get through. Also Thanos and the Phoenix Force host level durability. Not to mention Galactus level durability? Ben could withstand wayyyy more than Thor could put out. Guess Ben>>>>>>>Thor, his attacks won‘t do anything. Ben lowkey in a different class.

Damn Thor-Force Thor’s arm alone was shattered by Mjolnir. Sue could take Thor-Force swings together with the Avengers. She must at least be Skyfather level.

Extremely impressive feats.

Skyfather level F4 curbs Thor, Odin and the entirety of Asgard.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nassergrant19
Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hate it when people use instances from the 60's and 70's as anti-feats for the current FF.😒

They have had multiple amps and are constantly growing stronger due to their bodies constantly absorbing cosmic radiation from the atmosphere and this is consistently evident in their feats across the board, yet people still think they're at the same levels as they were in Fantastic Four #1 1961?