Human torch burns the SDS team/

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Overwarrior2

Has anyone here actually kept up to date with SDS? Like this is ridiculous.

Like recent chapters had literally near light speed feats, and have gotten considerably stronger then before when they were already country level. The fact is the F4 get blitzed. If speed was equalized F4 would win due to hax. But the speed difference is overwhelming.

Also they cant kill Ban who is immortal and will keep draining their life force.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that stupid anime garbage is no match for one of the true classics of american comics

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

that stupid anime garbage is no match for one of the true classics of american comics

oh come on don't be like that , not everyone likes comics you know so just show repect

SaltySultan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SaltySultan

Any of the F4 solo.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each member of the FF can solo.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty certain Reed Richards isn't soloing the Sins, unless there's something I'm missing. Thing gets BFR'd a couple of hundred miles away, and I don't know enough to say anything regarding Human Torch or Sue, but I'm also fairly certain neither of them could solo unless their utterly bloodlusted, and the Sins are jobbing.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F4

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins could take it. Sue is hax but the speed difference should make up for it. Either way tbh

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What have the Sins done that would allow them to contest with the likes of Johnny Storm and The Thing? Right now I think those two would solo 10/10 times.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

@jc9865: What feats do they have that would allow them to deal with human torch? They can't tank his heat. How do they deal with Ben? He's too durable and strong for them. Then you've got Sue with both defensive and offensive hax for her team.

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor cruel sun f4

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Sins speed is overrated, considering Arthur thought supersonic speed was impressive, but the Fantastic Four are not a fast bunch at all.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor cruel sun f4

Johnny absorbs it, Ben no sells it, Sue shields from it. The only one I'm not sure about is Reed.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@toratorn said:
@yhwachkingsolo said:

Escanor cruel sun f4

Johnny absorbs it, Ben no sells it, Sue shields from it. The only one I'm not sure about is Reed.

No Caption Provided

meh Reed did tank that energy attack from a weakened Korvac in Fantastic Four annual 24... should be enough to say it won't kill him. so he'll at least survive

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: alright to start with it’s not even teams yea, we have 7 on 4, most groups aren’t 1v1 but characters like Mel, escanor, king, and even Diane are hitting at least multi mountain levels. The sins of a plethora of pretty devastating attacks. Diane has mother catastrophe, Mel has he’ll blaze which has a wide AoE, escanor’s cruel sun etc. plus a lot of them are capable of speed glitzing and tend to like King and Mel. Enough heavy hits can take down Ben, full counter can arguable lock Johnny’s flames to a certain degree, and I’m not really sure of Reed’s combat abilities. She is the only one who I’m not sure how she can be taken out after her shielding has gone up. This isn’t a stop and the FF probably win a great deal as well. I’m just saying it’s debatable and can go either way

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage:nice find. Though it seems it wasn't that Korvac was weakened, but more like not fully adapted to his power in this body. But even if we don't count that (since that does sound pretty outlierish), I just remembered that Reed also survived a blast from Hunger (whose blasts punched through Sue's forcefield and turned Doom's armor into scrap), tanked blasts from Doom in latest issue of Secret Wars, tanked a blast from Terrax that atomized two top stories of Baxter Building and tanked scream of weakened Black Bolt that KOed Namor and Iron Man in Infinity, so he should be able to survive the Cruel Sun and, most likely, even stay conscious afterwards.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Galand has a quadruple digit Mach speed feat at his absolute weakest and at least everyone but Merlin is faster than he is. And she can teleport spam. Realistically, Sue and Johnny die right away if the sins take this seriously. They have normal human durability when m and have to activate their abilities. And while thing is absolutely stronger than anyone here, he's not tagging a single member of the sins. He also isn't durable enough to say that, without a doubt they cannot harm him. And if they do, King can turn a scratch into a massive wound at will. Or Gowther can use mind hax. Or Ban steals his strength to make him weaker and then rips out his heart. Or Merlin uses double impact, which finds out what he's less resistant to before making him rapidly less resistant while endlessly attacking him with said weakness. Or a BFRs him into the ocean. Or Gowther mindf*$ks him. Basically, this is a poor matchup for them since they're most powerful members are too slow and lack the durability to not get immediately neutralized without they're powers, which, if used would allow them a somewhat easy victory rely upon them activating it with their peak human to marginally superhuman reaction times before massively, massively hypersonic characters with enough fire power to nuke mountain ranges with pure physical force can punt their heads off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@yhwachkingsolo said:

Escanor cruel sun f4

No Caption Provided

meh Reed did tank that energy attack from a weakened Korvac in Fantastic Four annual 24... should be enough to say it won't kill him. so he'll at least survive

He did this against the Sphnix too, guy who fought Galactus.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@toratorn said:

@warlockmage:nice find. Though it seems it wasn't that Korvac was weakened, but more like not fully adapted to his power in this body. But even if we don't count that (since that does sound pretty outlierish), I just remembered that Reed also survived a blast from Hunger (whose blasts punched through Sue's forcefield and turned Doom's armor into scrap), tanked blasts from Doom in latest issue of Secret Wars, tanked a blast from Terrax that atomized two top stories of Baxter Building and tanked scream of weakened Black Bolt that KOed Namor and Iron Man in Infinity, so he should be able to survive the Cruel Sun and, most likely, even stay conscious afterwards.

hmm i need that Black Bolt scan... got any idea where i can go for it?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Toratorn

@warlockmage said:

hmm i need that Black Bolt scan... got any idea where i can go for it?

Infinity #6

I'm also pretty sure he got blasted by Annihilus and Blastaar once or twice, and IIRC survived an antimatter explosion too, but I'll need to find the issues first.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody on the FF4 can put ban down, and he can most definitely solo with Hax.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol fantastic four.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: they can and will... immortality doesn’t grant you invincibility

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Ban snatch organs or sap strength from Johnny and Sue because I think that could really swing things in favor of the sins

SaltySultan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SaltySultan

@saltysultan said:

Any of the F4 solo.

Changed my mind only Johnny is soloing.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins and it's a mismatch. Ban uses physical hunt and drains them. Gowther tps. Mel blizes

Avatar image for batsywhyyoudead
batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are aware that Sue can put force fields in their heads and kill instantly right?

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F4 curb