Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Falcon:

No Caption Provided

VS

Team Arrow:

No Caption Provided

When Falcon takes on Team Arrow, who will win?

MCU/CW versions

Team Arrow consists of:

• Green Arrow
  • Spartan
  • Speedy
  • Black Canary

Fight takes place in the airport from Civil War. Starting distance is 100 feet

Standard gear for all

Victory by ko or death

Round 1: All are in character

Round 2: All are bloodlusted

Who wins?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon could take both rounds. I can see this fight going either way, but Falcon has a huge advantage with his flight and he is a bullet timer when he is wearing his wingsuit. And Redwing should be a huge help here as well.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon could take both rounds. I can see this fight going either way, but Falcon has a huge advantage with his flight and he is a bullet timer when he is wearing his wingsuit. And Redwing should be a huge help here as well.

Think the two rounds make a difference, or same difficulty both times?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Eh not really. Similar difficulty both times. I don't think Sam sweeps, but I do think he wins the majority.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon I think

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team arrow both rounds . Especially round 2 with Black Siren as mvp.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Strafe Prower

Falcon from the MCU has shown no ability to fight 4 high skilled opponents at once. Especially when two of them have ranged weapons.

That's even more profound when they are bloodlusted. A well timed trick arrow could potentially one-shot Falcon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oliver probably solos.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon imo

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon both rounds. He was dodging bullets and missiles in winter soldier, none of them are tagging him plus if they did (he has bulletproof wings) He also has guns and explosives as well as Redwing. He win's quite easily actually.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By phantomjolt

felicity distracts falcon with her relationship drama while everyone else pummels him with their wooden acting skills

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Research

Simple conclusion. Oliver could do this alone. Keep in mind that we have around 100 episodes worth of feats for Arrow and a few movies for Falcon. Oliver also disabled the A.T.O.M. suit with a fletchette by finding a weak spot.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@research: Point out something that helps him beat Sam then. Oliver has completely missed flying targets slower and less maneuverable than Sam is. Oliver has no chance of doing this by himself.

Techherofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow-Season one Ollie has proven skilled enough to hit multiple small targets with quick precision.Moving forward he has various trick arrows including EMP and explosive.Plus if I remember correctly redwing is a remote controlled drone while able to follow simple commands still needs an operator to do the more extensive maneuvers.

One on one Falcon could probable beat most with Ollie being the major obstacle but in a group match they win due to their numbers and team work.

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Sam has also missed targets. You have to factor that this is all movies, TV, and writing and you have to recognize what is actually meant to be a feat and what isn't. Oliver has shot down missiles right after they were fired. We saw how Spiderman was able to subdue Falcon in the film (even if for a minute)-- this is something that Oliver could also do and end the match.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@research: Ollie doesn't have web shooters and super strength. And Falcon was dodging machine gunfire and missiles in WS. Ollie isn't tagging him. Include Falcon's bullet proof wings and explosives plus redwing. Falcon wrecks.

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: He doesn't have web shooters, but that's not the point. Oliver has arrows meant to detain people(which would still work on Falcon, just fir a limited amount of time). And Falcon is not completely armored. His arms and head are exposed, all of which have vital functions for life support. Even if Falcon would somehow win, he would not "wreck". However this battle ends, it would be close. Ray has dodged gunfire as well and was still defeated by Oliver. Keep in mind that Arrow is written so that Oliver will always win, and seeing that Falcon is not the star of the movie the fight would not be in his favor anyways.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Falcon is a joke. Tell me when he actually wins a fight.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@research: What movie? Oliver isn't even in movie. Falcon could literally shoot all of them from a distance and unlike him, they have no defense.

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: What are you talking about? I said Falcon was not the star of a movie. I didn't say Oliver was in a movie. Oliver is the star of the TV Show Arrow giving him what could be called "writer's privilege". Oliver has these feats because he's made to be the best in that universe. Falcon isn't. Ultimately, he's just a guy in a suit; a suit with many vulnerabilities. Now the MCU deals with a lot of more "powerful" things than Arrow does, but in this case, Green Arrow wins. Against Cap or BP, probably not.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: so, can Team Arrow beat War Machine, since he technically hasn't won a fight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon wins this for the majority of fights.

• Flight
  • targeted missiles
  • SMGs
  • Wing-armor
  • Visual sensors
  • Redwing

Team could definitely take some though, its not clear-cut

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By js_the_beast

@research: What are you talking about? So Oliver is better than Damien Darhk, Vixen, The Flash. He could definitely beat Slade, one on one? Falcon is just a man in suit.... so is Oliver who has more vulnerabilities than Falcon. Falcon has a gun... Oliver has a bow. Oliver won't be tagging Falcon who has dodged missiles and gunfire>arrows. You haven't given any reasons to show how Oliver would beat Falcon except Writers Privilege. Which was also wrong because like you said the mcu faces more powerful things than the CW. One hit from Redwing(who was able to push back Ironman easily) and Oliver is knocked out.

@sergeant-rl3 said:

Falcon wins this for the majority of fights.

• Flight
  • targeted missiles
  • SMGs
  • Wing-armor
  • Visual sensors
  • Redwing

More reasons why Falcon wins

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast:Let me clarify. Yes Arrow would beat all of those people one way or another. We will see him beat Darhk in a few days, if he fought Vixen he'd beat her, with the Flash they didn't really want to show who won that fight, but we saw that he was capable of handling himself, and no he doiesn not beat Slade one on one. Slade taught Oliver almost all of his combat skills so they write Slade to win every time,but they also write Oliver to win through other methods besides fighting a "fair" one on one(Mirakuru weakening Slade and making him vulnerable, writing Thea into the script to grab a tree branch and hit an emotional Slade down). Gunfire is not always the same as dodging Arrows. Dodging gunfire is more of running from a vicinity of where shots are being fired. It's not actually noticing that a bullet has been fired and getting out of the way. Dodging arrows is the other way around. Arrows are often more calculated shots while gunfire is usually shot in a general direction, especially with automatic weapons. What I said about writers privilege was correct. Just because the MCU faces more dangerous stuff does not mean it trumps that. That's why it's called writer's privilege. The story is written so that.

Flight is a good advantage, but not god enough of one. Oliver takes out the missiles, he has dealt with machine guns before, wing-armor is good against bullets, but not so much against calculated shots, sensors are a big help and are probably his greatest advantage but I don't see the match lasting that long. Redwing is another big help, but I believe Sam would be dead soon before. The main reason Oliver wins is because of Falcon's vulnerabilities. If Falcon didn't have his head and arms uncovered, then I'd bet on him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@research: he could maybe beat those people with the help of plot, which he doesn't have here. In a straight up fight he's not beating any of them

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Compared to Falcon, he has more "plot" than him. Here is a list of the trick arrows that have been used in the show: http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_arrows

A number of them would be effective against Falcon.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@research said:

@js_the_beast:Let me clarify. Yes Arrow would beat all of those people one way or another. We will see him beat Darhk in a few days, if he fought Vixen he'd beat her, with the Flash they didn't really want to show who won that fight, but we saw that he was capable of handling himself, and no he doiesn not beat Slade one on one. Slade taught Oliver almost all of his combat skills so they write Slade to win every time,but they also write Oliver to win through other methods besides fighting a "fair" one on one(Mirakuru weakening Slade and making him vulnerable, writing Thea into the script to grab a tree branch and hit an emotional Slade down). Gunfire is not always the same as dodging Arrows. Dodging gunfire is more of running from a vicinity of where shots are being fired. It's not actually noticing that a bullet has been fired and getting out of the way. Dodging arrows is the other way around. Arrows are often more calculated shots while gunfire is usually shot in a general direction, especially with automatic weapons. What I said about writers privilege was correct. Just because the MCU faces more dangerous stuff does not mean it trumps that. That's why it's called writer's privilege. The story is written so that.

Flight is a good advantage, but not god enough of one. Oliver takes out the missiles, he has dealt with machine guns before, wing-armor is good against bullets, but not so much against calculated shots, sensors are a big help and are probably his greatest advantage but I don't see the match lasting that long. Redwing is another big help, but I believe Sam would be dead soon before. The main reason Oliver wins is because of Falcon's vulnerabilities. If Falcon didn't have his head and arms uncovered, then I'd bet on him.

How does Oliver take out the missiles? And please explain how Oliver escapes being shot. Oliver also has his head and arms uncovered. Your argument of arrows and gunfire is garbage. If Falcon doesn't get tagged by a bullet which is a lot faster than an arrow, he's not getting tagged by an arrow. Please show some of these calculated shots. What stops falcons wings from blocking all of Oliver's arrow's? Falcon doesn't have to be even close to them to take them out. Your argument that flight isn't good enough isn't good enough.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, anyone on Team Arrow without ranged attacks + incredible aim is instantly a non factor.

You think he is honestly going to fight h2h against these guys? And he especially stomps round 2 with a missile.

Katamalenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow solos

Research

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Research

@js_the_beast: Between us, my argument is the only one with real substance. You are just claiming Falcon wins, but not explaining how he wins. And now, you're just making moot points. Green arrow has parts uncovered as well but being the world's greatest archer, would hit Falcon in a vital spot before Falcon hits him. I have to explain to you how??? Well okay. Green Arrow will shoot the missiles just as he's shot an RPG in the show. A bullet is faster than an arrow, but both travel up to speeds that are not detectable before they hit you. Arrows from Green Arrow's bow would travel a little over 300fps. Falcon hasn't shown any "unrealistic" feats like Green Arrow has. Green Arrow can catch arrows before they hit him meaning that his eyesight and reflexes are above those of any normal human being. He's shot an arrow at a moving train and hit the cart intended. Have you seen all of the episodes before? We've seen enough material in the shows lifetime to see his abilities. Catching an arrow would literally require you to close your hand before the arrow has even been fired. Arrow's aren't shot like bullets. Falcon uses his wings when he's retarding a barrage of gunfire. Arrows are going to be shot at specific parts of the body. If flight was good enough, explain how Oliver as Arrow defeated Ray Palmer.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@research: Your the one not bringing up realistic ways for Arrow to win. If Arrow shoots his arrows at falcons wings, nothing will happen. And arrows eyesight does nothing against a bullet as bullets are faster than arrows. Your specific body part argument means nothing as falcon has goggles that would see the arrows clearly. Why would arrow hit falcon before he hits him? When falcon could just unleash a barrage of bullets before oliver releases his first arrow. Please show me arrow taking down missiles coming directly at him. When arrow defeated atom, they were both fighting on the ground so yes flight is good enough. And unlike atom, falcons weakness would be in the back. Plus falcon has redwing, who he could command from a distance to take down all of them.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Research person above said so much without saying anything at all. Wow. Falcon would fodderize his opponents.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that ass

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie solos

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that ass

What did that ass do to you?

Commas are important.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt spewing garbage again.

Falcon bodies the team.

He uses his wings as a shield and calls in the mobile air strike he used in Civil War.

GG

or alternatively he dodges each and every thing they throw at him due to his mobility that could dodge mach 1 attacks(vision beams). Then he blasts them to bits with his twin guns.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon can also build enough momentum to damage Super Soliders and drop Cull Obsidian btw.

Cull Obsidian being >>Hulk

So you really have to be dipping into the 70 iq spectrum to say Team Arrow wins.

Hamster555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon i think if is agile enough to dodge projectiles.

But Black Canary can strike him down easily via sound wave

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon can hurt Hulk. hmm.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joker567892

Didn't Falcon's missiles completely incinerate people?

In Civil War I think.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tripping. Falcon stabbed a supergiant.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Falcon's missiles completely incinerate people?

In Civil War I think.

I don't think we ever saw what happened to those guys except that they were taken out. I'm talking about when he marks some guys on his radar and bombs them.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers