Fairy Tail`s Monster Trio vs Monster Trio(One Piece)

• 62 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Fairy Tail`s Monster Trio vs Monster Trio(One Piece) (52 votes)

Fairy Tail`s Monster Trio 38%
One Piece Monster Trio 62%
  • FT`s Monster Trio: Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray.
  • OP Monster Trio: Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji
  • Current Versions
  • All Start In Base
  • All In Character
  • Starting Distance: 70ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Win by K.O or DEATH
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Canon Feats Only

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail team should win.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SkySanji

Umm Why is Gajeel there and not Erza?

One Piece team takes it, rather easily they have the feats to blitz have the reactions via observation haki (Luffy having future sight), Sanji can pesudo fly to get out of harms way, Zoro has the piercing AP to oneshot, they all can Oneshot except for Sanji.

Unfortunately there is one Problem and it is Natsu's dc since the team doesn't have any good energy durability feats.

Luffy even has the flow of Haki now, so that won't be a problem.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu could potentially soo

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp since my verse isn't gonna Be apart of the flame wars this time.

No Caption Provided

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, everyone is eating their popcorn, and now there's no one left debating :(

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

FT team wins, you can axe Gajeel & Natsu & Gray'll be just fine.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm saving that one.

@skysanji said:

Welp since my verse isn't gonna Be apart of the flame wars this time.

No Caption Provided

This too.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Natsu and Gray are all that is needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

And Canon Feats Only

^ This. No Fanfiction this time.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never seen so many popcorn memes for such a mellow thread....whats so entertaining?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: This is the equivalent to a Naruto vs Bleach thread.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I'm aware of the franchises. Its just nothing has happened in the thread yet and everyone is popcorn-memeing as if they're watching some big entertaining flame-war. Hah.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT trio middiff.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP trio stomps but the FT wank will arrive soon

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: lol sorry this is gonna be good though I already had my response on Post #5

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never seen so many popcorn memes for such a mellow thread....whats so entertaining?

Think it's the end result of so many people who have witnessed the flame wars of FT vs (insert name of any other major Shonen). They know it won't end well so they use memes and funny images to stay sane.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@mcu-defender333: @chronicplane: @skysanji: Jeez what’s up with the popcorn memes? Just Debate already

To the best of my knowledge, team OP can blitz them. If they're starting out in base, then I think Zoro would be the biggest factor in this- if he pulls off the slash he used to bisect Pica off the bat then that's at least one of the FT members dead.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make a R2 swap gajeel for erza and swap sanji for law

OT: one Slash from serious base zoro dead wizard

One Kong gun dead wizard

The real monster trio stomps

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: Damn it's like that?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone was swapped for erza here then she alone would solo stomp them. Nothing the monster trio has done can come close to her meteor feat, heck nothing any YONKO has done comes close to pulverizing something that did this:

No Caption Provided

You can make it erza vs straw hats pirates and she would still stomp.

And am gonna keep posting this feat so that one day people will realize just how they been downplaying this series.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@el_directo_ said:

If anyone was swapped for erza here then she alone would solo stomp them. Nothing the monster trio has done can come close to her meteor feat, heck nothing any YONKO has done comes close to pulverizing something that did this:

No Caption Provided

You can make it erza vs straw hats pirates and she would still stomp.

And am gonna keep posting this feat so that one day people will realize just how they been downplaying this series.

That was literally the biggest instance of PIS in any anime I have ever seen. It was the crowning moment of bullshit in a series that is already rife with bullshit moments. It was even worse than the 'because she's Erza' moment in the Tartaros arc, I remember how angry it made me when I read the manga.

So Erza, with broken bones and with no armour enhancements, launched herself at a high speed hundreds of metres into the air and destroyed a meteor with a punch, a meteor that was stated to be a stronger attack than Jellal's trump card, the same Jellal who is comfortably Spriggan level and stronger than Erza? And you're telling me that Erza then proceeds to one-shot Eileen's dragon form with a single sword slash, again, with her bones broken? I don't fu*king think so. Nakama bollocks at its finest.

Horrendous outlier and makes absolutely zero sense given the context. Needless to say, nobody should take it seriously.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: You can't call it an outlier when its an End-Of-Story feat. This is when characters are at their absolute best and pushed to their limits. If u wanna call this an outlier then nearly every big feat I'm the 4th shinobi war like juubidara's meteors, or in the movie like toneri's moon splitters should be an outlier too. Same would go for bleach, like yhwach final planetary attack.

U conveniently call this an outlier because its fairytail and u know it.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really know anything about one piece, never read/watched any of it so my word will have very less weight here. But i'll go with what i do know about and that is FT.

@mcu-defender333 That's a flawed logic. It doesn't matter if you think it's a bullshit moment or not. What is canon is canon. Your opinion does not undermine what actually happened. I also think Anything past Super Saiyan God is bullshit but i can't just use that opinion and say Super Saiyan Blue or Ultra Instinct feats don't matter.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: I guess goku can get taken out by a random laser then because by your logic PIS doesn’t exist lmao

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@ecoblitz: I didn't say PIS doesn't exist, don't put words into people's statements. I said it doesn't matter if something is stupid or not, if it happened in canon it happened. The laser thing was explained by goku dropping his guard. Apparently durability is related to mental focus. It makes no sense for goku to get hit by a laser in his blue form when he's been deflecting mountain busting ki blasts with his hands from saiyan saga, and that's why i said and i quote "I also think Anything past Super Saiyan God is bullshit" but if it happened it happened. I can't just say something doesn't count because i think it's stupid.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Yray

@el_directo_:keep on posting that feat and you're going to only remind people just how garbage ft is this feat literally contradicts it's power scaling (if it even has one) it screams outlier and PIS that reasonable debaters don't like bringing it up ..don't get me wrong I'm fine with fairy tail being continental if we see people on her tier like Natsu doing things on this lvl and above then people would take the feat more seriously even though it's PIS

Like do you even realize that erza did this while she was near death with her bones broken and somehow she's performing a relativistic speed feat and also continental,how strong would be a fresh erza probably pushing at multi continental and could be light speed, characters that scale above her like acno would have to perform feats at least on multi continental lvl consistently WHICH WE'VE NOT SEEN

You don't want to look at this feat as an outlier or PIS but acno getting ragdolled by a ship is PIS because he has other better showings but forget that erza or anyone on her tier hasn't done anything close to this or above consistently iirc acno got oneshoted by a punch from near death characters which Natsu used so ft characters while worn out>>acno who's way above continental erza

A fresh erza would have to nosell anything below the power of that meteorite (which is continental)

If erza had done this feat while she was fresh it would be more reasonable and not taken too much as a joke feat

Otherwise we would get

Fresh erza multi continental+, relativistic+

Natsu multi continental- planet lvl, light speed- FTL speed

Acno probably star lvl ,MFTL

Until proven otherwise the fairy tail verse has the worst power scaling system where characters can jump from mountain lvl to continental lvl while near death just because of friendship bullshit..what a joke

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP team.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku said:

@ecoblitz: I didn't say PIS doesn't exist, don't put words into people's statements. I said it doesn't matter if something is stupid or not, if it happened in canon it happened. The laser thing was explained by goku dropping his guard. Apparently durability is related to mental focus. It makes no sense for goku to get hit by a laser in his blue form when he's been deflecting mountain busting ki blasts with his hands from saiyan saga, and that's why i said and i quote "I also think Anything past Super Saiyan God is bullshit" but if it happened it happened. I can't just say something doesn't count because i think it's stupid.

And yet PIS is exactly what it is, don't start accusing me of flawed logic and spouting off against me if you don't have a clue what you're talking about. If something goes completely against the established characters' power sets, limitations, lore and canon, with no explanation whatsoever, then guess what? It's PIS.

If Spiderman jumped to the moon and kicked it out of the Earth's orbit with no explanation, would you just sit by and say "sorry guys, it's seems aaaaawfully weird but I guess that's CanOn so it checks out, HUR HUR"?

The Erza thing was complete shit, it is almost universally accepted as one of the dumbest moments in any anime/manga series ever and with good reason.

@mcu-defender333: You can't call it an outlier when its an End-Of-Story feat. This is when characters are at their absolute best and pushed to their limits. If u wanna call this an outlier then nearly every big feat I'm the 4th shinobi war like juubidara's meteors, or in the movie like toneri's moon splitters should be an outlier too. Same would go for bleach, like yhwach final planetary attack.

U conveniently call this an outlier because its fairytail and u know it.

So you're happy to accept that an Erza with no armour and with broken bones performed a better feat miles beyond anything she has ever shown before, even during her fight with Eileen prior to that with her full strength? Not to mention, a feat far beyond people who are established to be stronger than her at this point?

Normal Madara summoned two meteors. After absorbing the Juubi, he became much more powerful. He then summoned a bunch of meteors, more than before- because this time, he was more powerful and had far more chakra.

Toneri was on a level above beings that could tear countries apart (Juubi) so no, it doesn't stretch the imagination too much that he could cut a hollow moon in half.

That feat was perfectly in keeping for Madara's character and was consistent with his power-ups. The Erza feat was not.

I'll turn your own words back on you, you're only willing to entertain this bullshit because it's FT.

@ecoblitz said:

@mr-otaku: I guess goku can get taken out by a random laser then because by your logic PIS doesn’t exist lmao

@yray said:

@el_directo_:keep on posting that feat and you're going to only remind people just how garbage ft is this feat literally contradicts it's power scaling (if it even has one) it screams outlier and PIS that reasonable debaters don't like bringing it up ..don't get me wrong I'm fine with fairy tail being continental if we see people on her tier like Natsu doing things on this lvl and above then people would take the feat more seriously even though it's PIS

Like do you even realize that erza did this while she was near death with her bones broken and somehow she's performing a relativistic speed feat and also continental,how strong would be a fresh erza probably pushing at multi continental and could be light speed, characters that scale above her like acno would have to perform feats at least on multi continental lvl consistently WHICH WE'VE NOT SEEN

You don't want to look at this feat as an outlier or PIS but acno getting ragdolled by a ship is PIS because he has other better showings but forget that erza or anyone on her tier hasn't done anything close to this or above consistently iirc acno got oneshoted by a punch from near death characters which Natsu used so ft characters while worn out>>acno who's way above continental erza

A fresh erza would have to nosell anything below the power of that meteorite (which is continental)

If erza had done this feat while she was fresh it would be more reasonable and not taken too much as a joke feat

Otherwise we would get

Fresh erza multi continental+, relativistic+

Natsu multi continental- planet lvl, light speed- FTL speed

Acno probably star lvl ,MFTL

Until proven otherwise the fairy tail verse has the worst power scaling system where characters can jump from mountain lvl to continental lvl while near death just because of friendship bullshit..what a joke

Good to know people with sense still exist.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The meteor feat was PiS on top of that it didnt even happen that way in the Manga therefore is non-canon. We need to work past this wall of wank

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@mcu-defender333 You have some serious issues in understanding what people are saying. When did i ever say i was happy about anything? If anything i agree it was stupid. You know what else is stupid? Ninja's summoning asteroids. I was one of the first people that criticised the Erza feat when it first came out but it does not matter objectively if we like it or not. It did happen.

You're allowed to not consider that feat due to PIS but i'm also allowed to use that feat and not be incorrect. This is called a PIS dilemma. In PIS it depends on the individual if they want to consider it or not. Also, scrub off that agro, this is an imaginary battle.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: the meteor feat is legit i.e. it's speed and country busting power. But erza feat destroying it while being half dead is PIS. So if half dead erza is that powerfull how much stronger when she is healthy? FTL with continental attacks? That crazy.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: U seem to be forgetting something here. Fine, u could argue this is 'inconsistent' with erza's previous feats/power levels but it is not inconsistent for Irene at the very least.

Irene Belserion in BASE FORM(key word here is BASE) already performed a feat where she shrank Fiore(a small continent sized area) to 1/20th its original size and mass. Now her dragon form goes ahead and does that^^^(the meteor feat I posted above). This is consistent for Irene's power level. And people above her like FH zeref and Acnologia and the Dragon gods would scale to this for sure.

Sure erza destroyed the meteor in a near death state, but what u don't understand is that just because of this, u can't assume in a fresh state she would be multicontinental+ and FTL+, no it doesn't work that way, she would be 'at least' continent and subrelativistic. This is kind of similar to saitama(sorry for going off topic now). Sure saitama has never really gone all out, he deflected boros' multicontinental+ CSRC with ease he could probably be moon - small planet level at full power but until he shows feats that put him at that level we can't just assume so, so the best we could put Saitama is multicontinental+(probably higher as he has yet to go all out). So my point is a fresh erza can only be stronger than what she replicated but by how much? We don't know. So it is flawed of u to assume that she or natsu would be FTL+ to multicontinental+. That's my point.

Secondly, erza actually has pulled off feats consistently after wards. In the final battle, she forced acnologia out of the sky and sent him crashing down to the ship with a rain of swords, so once again she still a remains somewhat consistent. Also prior to that Irene battle, she STOPPED a psuedo END & Demon gray's full bloodlusted attacks on her own without her freaking armor.

See the thing is, I also think its kind of BS for Erza to be continent level all of a sudden, but its sky sanji that started all this by using anime episode to do downplay a feat. So I did the same and now u disagree?

I for one know that, even if this is PIS for Erza its still a damn consistent feat for Irene(which the god tiers would scale to).