No Caption Provided

Round 5: Madara and Obito

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Chaos and Ikaros

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Ichigo and Aizen

No Caption Provided

Rules

FT/RM team gets the first attack. They have perfect teamwork and full knowledge on characters in each round.

Manga/Anime feats

Bloodlusted/Full Power Peak

Win by any means

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Wushu59

Stops at 1 unless Ellie nukes the Planet, in which case would end in draw.

NNT should be before One Piece

Bleach before 6

Not sure about Black Clover

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wushu59: You think the SDS team is weaker than OP team and the magic knights?

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

SDS/NNT is caps at Sub-Rel speeds at most, Large Country ap. Much much slower then OP Team

Can't speak for BC Team

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 or 6. Lmao at them stopping at 1.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT/RM team gets the first attack. They have perfect teamwork and full knowledge on characters in each round.

Win by any means

Honestly speaking, how does FT lose any of the rounds with these rules? Full knowledge and they get the first attack? Idk about the characters in R6, but with this rule set FH Zeref solos.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wushu59

None of the Rave characters scale to full power Etherion in ap.

Does not matter if they get first attack as OP characters have Precog and FT characters are too slow

Zeref couldn't even kill two random nobodys with Death Magic

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: That is some of the worst downplay I have seen

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wushu59

@dimitri1220: Have to be honest in my assessment bro. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People who operate under MHS ranges of speed should never be able to tag characters who can react to light directly stated to be light speed.

Granted, Rave characters are much faster then FT characters at least.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is bleach so high on this list lol. I'm a bleach fan but like... Ichigo is one of the least impressive characters in his own show, and Aizen is cool and all but idk who chaos and ikaros is. I'd understand their ranking if it was Yhwach and Ihcibe or Yhwach and Aizen instead of Ichigo.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

People who operate under MHS ranges of speed should never be able to tag characters who can react to light directly stated to be light speed.

Bro...not even some of the worst downplayers of FT in this site say FT is BELOW MHS, this some 2017 level of downplay lmao. I'm curious as to why you think FT is so slow.

Based on?

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5 or 6

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinelurker
ComicVineLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So,Team FT/Rave gets the first hit aka FH Zeref just resets the World and calls it a day

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ob1Toe

@comicvinelurker: He cant do that tho. It only works in-verse due to the space between only being in FT. He cant reset without it and Op never mentioned location being in FT

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ob1Toe
No Caption Provided

Neo-reset only works in the Fairy Tail universe. He cant suddenly use it outside of it because he lacks the space between time. The Space Between time can only be located in Ft due to it being a result of time distortations that happened in that world.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Seb178
@ob1toe said:
No Caption Provided

Neo-reset only works in the Fairy Tail universe. He cant suddenly use it outside of it because he lacks the space between time. The Space Between time can only be located in Ft due to it being a result of time distortations that happened in that world.

Lol i forgot this but Thanks now no FT fans can say zeref resets universe GG

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically can be stopped at 2, but for sure at 5. Team Fairy Tail/Rave Master stomps round 6 with neg diff., but get stomped at round 7.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Morningstar999

They can stop at 5 and 7. Stomp the rest. Lmao at them stopping at 1, Ellie alone has passive BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-615f1c99e517d
deactivated-615f1c99e517d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5. Get through 1-4 pretty easily.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wushu59
@dimitri1220 said:

@wushu59:

Bro...not even some of the worst downplayers of FT in this site say FT is BELOW MHS, this some 2017 level of downplay lmao. I'm curious as to why you think FT is so slow.

Based on?

I didn't said FT were below MHS. I said they were at MHS speed.

You have statue natural lightning speed by quite a bit to be even Sub-Relativistic.

Rave Masters hit Relativistic speeds. Much faster then FT but still slower then One Piece.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wushu59

@mahajaking: @morningstar999:

I'll tag you guys because I know you are logical people and not blind fanboys.

Apart from statements that can be taken out of context, what feats does Rave Masters have to suggest they make it is far as you claim.

Ellie doesn't even have full control over Etherion and has no feats of fighting characters of this caliber. (inclined to say Conqueror's Haki is enough to put her down )

And FT is kind of irrelevant by default for being too slow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Well I haven't read Rave Master so I really can't comment on them but I am a massive FT fan. Acnologia can carry hard in rounds against magic users considering he'd be immune to all their attacks. FH Zeref is immortal and has some insane hax like being able to reverse time and having an endless magic container. Not to mention time-stop (though never shown in battle) his Ankhseram curse and all the knowledge he holds.

OP God tiers and FT God tiers have similar AP but Mercphobia (a dragon who utilizes water) going up against a team full of devil fruit users, having perfect knowledge, and the FT team getting the first attack pretty much gives them the win. He drowns them all wihtout needing help from anyone else.

BC is just a bunch of magic users who are going up against someone who's leagues above them in AP and can't be hurt by them considering he's a dragon immune to magic solidifies their win. Plus most captains are fodder compared to the FT team anyways. Speed won't be a big help if all your attacks are useless.

The Sins can't really compare in AP either aside from Meliodas who can compete with the likes of Natsu, Irene and Erza but is too weak against any god-tier.

Round 4 is more tricky but again, according to the rules:

• "FT/RM team gets the first attack. They have perfect teamwork and full knowledge on characters in each round."

You have 3 Dragon Gods + Acnologia who all operate in the large country+ - continental range, Irene (who has insane hax of her own) and Natsu who are at country level AP as well, FH Zeref who should scale to country level at the very least and has better hax than anyone in rounds 1-4, and Irene and Mira who are strong in their own right.

In terms of physicals, being a dragon already gives you a massive durability boost (especially Aldoron considering his element and size) and I disagree with FT being at such low speed.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mahajaking:

I agree with mostly everything you are saying except a few things

• Hard disagree with Continental AP Fairy Tail (being able to cause DC overtime via large AOE does not put you on that level)
  • Erza is not on the same level as Natsu
  • Irene has has magic with country wide range but has not demonstrated anything beyond island level physicals

FH Zeref is immortal and has some insane hax like being able to reverse time and having an endless magic container. Not to mention time-stop (though never shown in battle) his Ankhseram curse and all the knowledge he holds.

He was very unimpressive via direct combat feats being honest here.

but Mercphobia (a dragon who utilizes water) going up against a team full of devil fruit users, having perfect knowledge, and the FT team getting the first attack pretty much gives them the win. He drowns them all wihtout needing help from anyone else.

Not when opponents have precog, much much faster and have Aokiji to freeze water

and I disagree with FT being at such low speed.

What feats does the verse have to even suggest Sub-Rel speeds? Scaling above characters who are slightly faster then lightning isn't enough

If speed were equalized here, I'd think they would make it pretty far. But it isn't unfortunately

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

@mahajaking:

I agree with mostly everything you are saying except a few things

• Hard disagree with Continental AP Fairy Tail (being able to cause DC overtime via large AOE does not put you on that level)
  • Erza is not on the same level as Natsu
  • Irene has has magic with country wide range but has not demonstrated anything beyond island level physicals

• While DC and AP are somewhat similar, they are at the end of the day different after all. Aldoron being the size of a small country and casually stomping his foot down causing massive destruction (considering his toes dwarf large mountains), Ignia being stated to destroy countless countries, and Mercphobia flipping the seabed upside down completely are all country level feats that were done with almost no effort and Aldoron and Merc as stated were nowhere near full power.
No Caption Provided
  • For the most part she is. However when Natsu utilizes Dragon Force he becomes in a class all by himself.
  • But she is a country level character via scaling above characters like Brandish who have island level feats casually and Wahl who can use Etherion as part of his arsenal.
@wushu59 said:

@mahajaking:

FH Zeref is immortal and has some insane hax like being able to reverse time and having an endless magic container. Not to mention time-stop (though never shown in battle) his Ankhseram curse and all the knowledge he holds.

He was very unimpressive via direct combat feats being honest here.

but Mercphobia (a dragon who utilizes water) going up against a team full of devil fruit users, having perfect knowledge, and the FT team getting the first attack pretty much gives them the win. He drowns them all wihtout needing help from anyone else.

Not when opponents have precog, much much faster and have Aokiji to freeze water

and I disagree with FT being at such low speed.

What feats does the verse have to even suggest Sub-Rel speeds? Scaling above characters who are slightly faster then lightning isn't enough

If speed were equalized here, I'd think they would make it pretty far. But it isn't unfortunately

• Zeref was still able to nearly kill Natsu and it would've succeeded had it not been for Lucy rewriting the book of END and Gray making sure she doesn't die from said task. And in the end, he's a walking hax machine that no one has an answer to.

• What is pre-cog going to do if Mercphobia floods the entire space? His AoE is too large and Aokiji has never shown the ability to use-pre-cog so he won't be quick enough to freeze.
  • Laxus himself is lightning and there are characters who massively scale above him. If Ethernano being the main catalyst for mages to use their power, it's a natural phenomenon too.
No Caption Provided
  • Laxus' lightning has similar aspects to IRL lightning as shown when Gajeel used himself to redirect Laxus' halberd back to him by acting as Iron rod.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically can be stopped at 2, but for sure at 5. Team Fairy Tail/Rave Master stomps round 6 with neg diff., but get stomped at round 7.

How do they stop at 5 but stomp 6 when the characters in 6 are stronger?

They can stop at 5 and 7. Stomp the rest. Lmao at them stopping at 1, Ellie alone has passive BFR.

Do you think round 6 needs to be moved?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5 or 6.

Ikaros should be above ichigo

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mahajaking:

While DC and AP are somewhat similar, they are at the end of the day different after all. Aldoron being the size of a small country and casually stomping his foot down causing massive destruction (considering his toes dwarf large mountains),

Which doesn't make him continental. Just a giant target.

Ignia being stated to destroy countless countries

Context is need. Destroying country over time does not mean continental ap

Mercphobia flipping the seabed upside down c done with almost no effort

They were in the Ocean. This battle is not inside literal ocean.

For the most part she is. However when Natsu utilizes Dragon Force he becomes in a class all by himself.

But she is a country level character via scaling above characters like Brandish who have island level feats casually and Wahl who can use Etherion as part of his arsenal.

What feats does she have that are country level? The general conscientious is she is she is an island tier at most.

Zeref was still able to nearly kill Natsu and it would've succeeded had it not been for Lucy rewriting the book of END and Gray making sure she doesn't die from said task. And in the end, he's a walking hax machine that no one has an answer to.

Natsu was barley country lv at that point in time. So not that impressive.

What is pre-cog going to do if Mercphobia floods the entire space?

Let them counter in time as the speed difference is massive.

His AoE is too large

No it isn't. They were in the Ocean.

Nonsense.

No Caption Provided

and Aokiji has never shown the ability to use-pre-cog

He obviously has basic observation haki which is enough

so he won't be quick enough to freeze.

This is ridiculous. He scales to Kizaru who is lightyears faster then any FT character.

Speed

Mostly all of your scans fall in line with what I was saying.

Laxus himself is lightning and there are characters who massively scale above him. If Ethernano being the main catalyst for mages to use their power, it's a natural phenomenon too.

Sure. In AP. Not via actual speed feats.

Scaling above character who is only slightly above lightning speed is not enough to warrant even Sub-Rel.

Even Pre-Skip Luffy scales above characters that scale above other characters that are faster then natural lightning...

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:
@dimitri1220 said:

@wushu59:

Based on?

I didn't said FT were below MHS. I said they were at MHS speed.

You have statue natural lightning speed by quite a bit to be even Sub-Relativistic.

Rave Masters hit Relativistic speeds. Much faster then FT but still slower then One Piece.

You said they "operate under MHS ranges of speed."

Erza's meteor feat is already Sub Rel+ to Rel and she had broken bones, let alone this was Alvarez Erza. She also had Sub Rel + speed by reacting to Laxus' lightning in their fight, which is stated to be "lightning above lightning" so it's faster than lightning. Then you got Selene with LS BFR and light based attacks which are stated to be very fast by Suzaku, who was fast enough to blitz human Selene, who's extremely faster than Erza who's already relativistic.

With what feats is RM relativistic?

Also, speed doesn't play a factor in this fight at all since FT gets to attack first + they got time stop.

Avatar image for deactivated-615366b6dd60a
deactivated-615366b6dd60a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. Ikaros should be below One Piece

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dimitri1220

@wushu59:

"Sure. In AP. Not via actual speed feats"

Bro, there have been over 10 threads where FT's speed has been challenged, and in every single one of them it was proved that Laxus' lightning is lightning speed (his RL is faster). If you want to believe in MHS FT, go ahead, but BoS FT reacting to lightning speed is already something that's fact.

What feats does she have that are country level? The general conscientious is she is she is an island tier at most.

Giant Brandish has country level physicals and Irene fodderizes her. The same Irene who no diffed the Erza who one shot the large island - small country level meteor.

What feats but OP's AP in the same tier as FT? You always talk about how FT doesn't have the feats to say they're continental, but you have 0 feats in OP to say they're anything above country level. And also 0 feats to say that they can deal with time stop or death magic.

Zeref couldn't even kill two random nobodys with Death Magic

Oh and I forgot to reply to this. Bro, I can tell with all of the arguments you presented that you got all of your "counters" from the trolls on this website, because these are some 0 logic claims. With that same logic, I can say OP doesn't even have sound speed reaction as they couldn't dodge a sound based attack.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wushu59

@dimitri1220:

You said they "operate under MHS ranges of speed."

I meant to type within. Not under.

Erza's meteor feat is already Sub Rel+ to Rel and she had broken bones

Disagree with Sub-Rel meteors

She also had Sub Rel + speed by reacting to Laxus' lightning in their fight, which is stated to be "lightning above lightning" so it's faster than lightning.

Could just mean above natural lightning power. And even if we are to assume 2 times natural lightning speed, still would not be Sub-Rel feat

Then you got Selene with LS BFR and light based attacks which are stated to be very fast by Suzaku

If we are to assume everything light based is light speed, every verse here would be FTL. Clearly not the case.

Also, speed doesn't play a factor in this fight at all since FT gets to attack first + they got time stop.

When has Zeref brought multiple people along with him to be unaffected by Time Stop in combat situation.. Let alone, beat a solid Large Country lv character with Death Magic?

Bro, there have been over 10 threads where FT's speed has been challenged, and in every single one of them it was proved that Laxus' lightning is lightning speed (his RL is faster).

I never challenged this. This doesn't change anything.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wushu59

@dimitri1220:

Giant Brandish has country level physicals

Country level physicals Brandish.. Yeah, no. Having the nickname “Country Destroyer” post skip does not put her physicals at this level. Context.

What feats but OP's AP in the same tier as FT? You always talk about how FT doesn't have the feats to say they're continental, but you have 0 feats in OP to say they're anything above country level.

Can ironically come up with better argument for OP for being continent in ap then FT. But I never do this. So irrelevant

One Piece has better ap feats then FT in general. Also durability

FT just has DC feats blown out of proportion. Large AOE attacks that are bigger then area being destroyed is unimpressive ap wise.

And if we are to talk bout only DC. Some random side story has Enel nuke chunk of the moon

Oh and I forgot to reply to this. Bro, I can tell with all of the arguments you presented that you got all of your "counters" from the trolls on this website, because these are some 0 logic claims. With that same logic, I can say OP doesn't even have sound speed reaction as they couldn't dodge a sound based attack.

You can't dodge something that takes up entire area of effect. This doesn't make sense.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trolling or what? Base Ikaros is above One Piece in DC and let alone AP

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

I meant to type within. Not under.

Oh ok

Disagree with Sub-Rel meteors

Almost everyone has the meteor feat at least at Sub-Rel, and this was done by a broken boned Alvarez Erza. 100 YQ full powered Erza is logically faster.

Could just mean above natural lightning power. And even if we are to assume 2 times natural lightning speed, still would not be Sub-Rel feat

The feat revolves Erza reacting to the lightning and Laxus blitzing his own lightning, which was calced to be sub rel +. BoS FT reacted to lightning, it makes perfect sense for Laxus' improved lightning to be faster than his old lightning.

If we are to assume everything light based is light speed, every verse here would be FTL. Clearly not the case.

I'm not doing that, otherwise I would've brought up Gildarts and Sting. Selene's BFR is light speed, no doubt about that. Her attacks are all moonlight based and have been described as very fast by Suzaku, the same guy who blitzed Selene who's at least Relativistic. Selene then went on to blitz Suzaku with more light based attacks. So let's get this straight: Selene's light based attacks are FAR faster than lightning, scales massively above current Erza (who scales much higher than broken bone Alvarez Erza), blitzed a character who's at least Relativistic (Suzaku), and has light speed BFR using the same magic, but somehow her other light based attacks aren't light speed? So light that is faster than relativistic characters, but isn't light speed. That's very weird if you ask me lol.

When has Zeref brought multiple people along with him to be unaffected by Time Stop in combat situation.. Let alone, beat a solid Large Country lv character with Death Magic?

First of all, Zeref doesn't need to bring people with him during time stop, he can solo with his death magic. Second of all, Natsu has resistance to his time stop, and Irene + Dragon Gods have natural resistance to magic so they won't be affected by it in the first place. Mira and Erza don't have resistance to it, but they're not needed. I can't speak for the RM characters, not like they matter though.

I can't give you a time when he beat a large country level character with death magic, but better yet, I can give you a time when he was killing a small continental character with it lmao: His death magic was killing Aldoron and the only reason why it didn't kill him instantly is because of how big Aldo was.

I never challenged this. This doesn't change anything.

It changes everything, all of your arguments have been disproved there, they aren't anything new.

Country level physicals Brandish.. Yeah, no. Having the nickname “Country Destroyer” post skip does not put her physicals at this level. Context.

Giant Brandish yes. I don't know how that's so hard to believe when she's easily large island sized and has Sub Rel speed. She's always had the nickname Country Destroyer, and we found out why in 100YQ. I am using context.

Have to separate response because computer acting up

hold up

All good

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

Can ironically come up with better argument for OP for being continent in ap then FT. But I never do this. So irrelevant

I highly doubt that, but ok

One Piece has better ap feats then FT in general. Also durability

FT just has DC feats blown out of proportion. Large AOE attacks that are bigger then area being destroyed is unimpressive ap wise.

Very bold claim, bring up feats

And if we are to talk bout only DC. Some random side story has Enel nuke chunk of the moon

First, I'm pretty sure that the explosion was caused by the space pirates, not Enel. Second, you need a timeframe, otherwise I can say Merc is casually multi-continental for flooding Giltena.

You can't dodge something that takes up entire area of effect. This doesn't make sense.

Exactly, using that argument is just as dumb as the argument you gave above, which had 0 context in it.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Morningstar999

@wushu59: Rave can comfortably be scaled to relativistic to light speed or even FTL. Ellie has passive BFR, Haru can seal powers, Zeref has immortality they cannot get past, except for Bleach, Naruto and Sora no Otashimono team, I more than accept statements for Etherion being planet busting as I accept statements for all the other series here, which are reasonable. Ellie scales to someone who can destroy a dimension with multiple moons inside, she can tank her own Etherion blasts, so idk how anyone in One Piece can do anything, also because they could just get BFR by her. Nobody in One Piece can also beat Zeref.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Stop at 4. GG no re.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wushu59

@morningstar999:

Rave can comfortably be scaled to relativistic to light speed or even FTL.

Hang on. Where do you get light speed - FTL Rave from?

Ellie has passive BFR,

Do you have scan? Don't remember this.

What's stopping her from getting Conqueror's?

Haru can seal powers

He can seal magic not blunt force. Haru has a couple good durability feats toward the end of series which was mostly inconsistent with what was shown through out the series. He needed a potion to heal to even continue before fighting Lucia due to damage sub stained by sub-boss.

Zeref has immortality they cannot get past,

Zeref Death Magic couldn't kill two random no names. Beat by barley country lv version of Natsu. NLF line has to be drawn at some point.

I more than accept statements for Etherion being planet busting

Which has nothing to do with Elies physicals as shown through out the series.

as I accept statements for all the other series here, which are reasonable.

It isn't reasonable if it isn't consistent. Are you trying to imply Elie has planetary physicals? Because she doesn't.

Ellie scales to someone who can destroy a dimension with multiple moons inside

No she doesn't.

she can tank her own Etherion blasts

Not at full power.

Nobody in One Piece can also beat Zeref

Zeref has 0 feats indicting he can beat OP god tiers, apart from people overrating his hax

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

Almost everyone has the meteor feat at least at Sub-Rel, and this was done by a broken boned Alvarez Erza. 100 YQ full powered Erza is logically faster.

By everyone, you must mean every FT fan. Don't know where in the word “ Sub-Rel ” meteors come from.

The feat revolves Erza reacting to the lightning and Laxus blitzing his own lightning, which was calced to be sub rel +.BoS FT reacted to lightning, it makes perfect sense for Laxus' improved lightning to be faster than his old lightning.

That would still be MHS ranges. Just higher into it. Disagree with BoS being natural lighting speed

I'm not doing that, otherwise I would've brought up Gildarts and Sting.

Okay. Good. lol

Selene's BFR is light speed, no doubt about that. Her attacks are all moonlight based and have been described as very fast by Suzaku, the same guy who blitzed Selene who's at least Relativistic. Selene then went on to blitz Suzaku with more light based attacks. So let's get this straight: Selene's light based attacks are FAR faster than lightning, scales massively above current Erza (who scales much higher than broken bone Alvarez Erza), blitzed a character who's at least Relativistic (Suzaku), and has light speed BFR using the same magic, but somehow her other light based attacks aren't light speed? So light that is faster than relativistic characters, but isn't light speed. That's very weird if you ask me lol.

I have to look more into this one.

Still isn't directly stated to be LS. I think Suzaku can maybe be argued as Sub-Rel for blitzing Natsu

First of all, Zeref doesn't need to bring people with him during time stop, he can solo with his death magic. Second of all, Natsu has resistance to his time stop, and Irene + Dragon Gods have natural resistance to magic so they won't be affected by it in the first place. Mira and Erza don't have resistance to it, but they're not needed. I can't speak for the RM characters, not like they matter though.

Disagree with Death Magic soloing but if you are correct about all Dragon Gods being immune to Time Stop then you have convinced me they can make it pretty far in gauntlet.

I can't give you a time when he beat a large country level character with death magic, but better yet, I can give you a time when he was killing a small continental character with it lmao: His death magic was killing Aldoron and the only reason why it didn't kill him instantly is because of how big Aldo was.

Small Continent Aldoron? Not by feats he isn't. Zeref Death Magic was withering him down section by section like a HP bar going down.

It changes everything, all of your arguments have been disproved there, they aren't anything new.

Nope. Not at all. MHS+ speed is fodder here. Even Pre-Skip G2 Luffy scales above characters that statue lightning. (Blueno )

Giant Brandish yes. I don't know how that's so hard to believe when she's easily large island sized and has Sub Rel speed. She's always had the nickname Country Destroyer, and we found out why in 100YQ. I am using context.

Sub-Rel speed Brandish? Absolutely not.

Aren't any feats remotely put her at Country lv physicals

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5a7 said:

Trolling or what? Base Ikaros is above One Piece in DC and let alone AP

Kasya (Hi, btw long time no see) you can't keep going after people who don't see these characters the same way you do. You're here to gauge people's thoughts. Why are you arguing in your own thread?

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet is out of order, the bleach and angeloid team ought to be below the OPM team (don't murder me Kasya).

They clear 1-3, could take 4 or stop, def stop at 5, Clear 6, could take or stop at 7.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah FT stans still trying to bump the notion of magic lightning = irl lightning again??lmao stubborn denial fr

OT: could stop st 4, definitely stops at 5

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey does NNT has chaos on their team because he can solo everyone here

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Oh I thought SDS team was massively stronger than OP.

@azureus:You right

Question why would you place bleach below? From my understanding since the novel got an official translation aren’t the top tiers in bleach universal and MFTL+?