Fairy Tail Wood Dragon vs Hashirama

• 189 results
#101 Edited by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@caocao: The average countries are the size of the U.S. There are like several countries the size of this on one continent. There are two other continents besides Ishgar that are similar in size and they are all connected to an even bigger land mass not shown.

He was also triple the size of mountains in front of him which most likely puts him higher than 2km. Yes, there are canon scale and number to plug in for the size of Ishgar. The world is much bigger than our own.

Trying to scale the height of Aldron to the clouds is an impossible task to do.

Ok, if there are numbers for the size of Ishgar, then we could probably scale the world. Depending on, how we scale it after.

What i forgot: On the other point we have a far smaller War God who reach the clouds before:

No Caption Provided

I think we both agree that the Dragon is far bigger then the War God.

#102 Posted by JDogg (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Probably. It should give a rough estimate at least.

Yeah the War God wouldn't even be the size of his toe nail lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0acfdba90da
#103 Posted by deactivated-5d0acfdba90da (88 posts) - - Show Bio

wood dragon wins 4.1/5 hashirama can keep it at bay, but wood dragon is just too strong for him

Avatar image for supermanforever
#104 Posted by Supermanforever (9313 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama uses wood styile. Pins down and then stomps.

#105 Posted by El_directo_ (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Pins down what? Lmao.

Show me when hashi has ever used wood style the size of a country before.

#106 Posted by Supermanforever (9313 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Pins down what? Lmao.

Show me when hashi has ever used wood style the size of a country before.

Hashiramas 10 seals casually pinned down ten tails. A being much stronger and with actual feats. Then comes el directo with no feats suggest this fodder is more impressive than ten tails because its large. Hashirama uses 10 seals, puts him under a seal. Uses would style deep forest emergance drains him with wood dragon. Could just uses shinsu senju a casual attack from that was more than enough to rip apart perfect susanoo. In comparrision if half body susanoo was capable of tanking ctaclysm of Juubi.

#107 Posted by decaf_wizard (17116 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hashirama just seals it with his seals, then blows it the hell up with Buddah statue.

#108 Posted by MessiahBlack9 (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the dragon, all tho Hashi' giant Buddha is several times larger than mountains and has 1 thousand fists each basically the size of a mountain so he could bombard the thang and hope for the best.

#109 Posted by Wot_m8 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

Wood Dragon literally has no feats.

#110 Posted by Gilateen (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez let’s just wait till the dragon gets feats, Hashirama Dominates for now.

#111 Posted by Streak619 (8186 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving a large island sized abdomen over large distances in small timeframes isn't a feat.

Apparently.

#112 Posted by Bleachfans (250 posts) - - Show Bio

WGD stomp bleachverse

#113 Posted by ManimalMan (910 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: while its impressive its not enough to say it'd beat hashirama.

The dragon still needs more feats.

#114 Posted by El_directo_ (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: This is the problem I have with you and several other viners on this site.

When have I suggested that wood dragon beats the tentails just because of its size? Heck I've never even suggested that wooddragon beats ten tails at all. A "juubi vs wood dragon" thread has already been made and I specifically stated that the dragon would lose until we get more feats. Don't put words in my mouth.

Now what u seem to forget is that those ten seals he used are small as hell, and won't even be able to pin down a single part of aldoron's body due to its size. The tiniest part of aldoron's body is much much bigger than the juubi's hands, so its on you to show me proof that hashirama can create at least multi mountain sized seals, then maybe we can have a discussion then. If only u weren't so ignorant, u would have considered that instead of downplaying so ur favorite verse doesn't lose lol.

And what's was that about tanking cataclysm, u mean the cataclysm that several fodders were able to tank. Any dragon worth their salt in the fairytail verse would tank that too, not to mention acnologia level dragons(like wooddragon) would no sell it. That cataclysm was all AOE with little potency.

#115 Posted by El_directo_ (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said this before and am saying it again, I do believe the dragon lacks feats and we should wait, however that isn't necessary in this match. We already know all what hashi can do, he gets stomped in the match cuz his golem won't save him from total annihilation here, and he doesn't have even nearly half of the juubi's ap to say he can damage aldoron.

#116 Edited by Supermanforever (9313 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_:

This is the problem I have with you and several other viners on this site.

When have I suggested that wood dragon beats the tentails just because of its size? Heck I've never even suggested that wooddragon beats ten tails at all. A "juubi vs wood dragon" thread has already been made and I specifically stated that the dragon would lose until we get more feats. Don't put words in my mouth.

just because you have a problem, does not mean you are right.

I never stated that wood dragon would beat ten tails, i said ten seals could easily put down fully reformed ten tails. But he could use wood dragon very well and drain ten tails. Does not mean he it would beat ten tails, but it could drain. Not to mention you are comparing flat out featless monster to incredibly powerfull juubi.

Now what u seem to forget is that those ten seals he used are small as hell, and won't even be able to pin down a single part of aldoron's body due to its size

He can change the size of the diety gates, by will. Literaly done it multiple times.

The tiniest part of aldoron's body is much much bigger than the juubi's hands, so its on you to show me proof that hashirama can create at least multi mountain sized seals, then maybe we can have a discussion then. If only u weren't so ignorant, u would have considered that instead of downplaying so ur favorite verse doesn't lose lol.

Hashirama clearly showe that he can varry the size of the gates, depending on the target. Also not like he needs it anyway, he would just hit aldoron with shinsu senju and fuck him up badly. Unless you can prove he is more durable than perfect susanoo ofc.

And what's was that about tanking cataclysm, u mean the cataclysm that several fodders were able to tank. Any dragon worth their salt in the fairytail verse would tank that too, not to mention acnologia level dragons(like wooddragon) would no sell it. That cataclysm was all AOE with little potency.

Next level of stupdity, unless you think kyuubi chakra amp is fodder you need to check your facts again. No one has tanked cataclysm without the amp of Narutos chakra.

Ill wait for a single durability feat here for Aldoron.

#117 Posted by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

That thing is still featless and people claims that the Wood Dragon stomps. Made my day.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#118 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (391 posts) - - Show Bio

WD is still featless then Hashirama stomps.

#119 Posted by El_directo_ (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: So u think hashirama can create multimountains sized seals without proof? Why don't u back up ur claims with feats then?

Aldoron is ridiculously bigger than the juubi. You're also going into the NLF territory by assuming he can make seals big enough to pin down this dragon.

So, if a planet sized entity faces hashirama, u think he can make planet sized seals too? See? NLF.

If hashirama has no feats of making seals that large then don't claim he can.

#120 Posted by Streak619 (8186 posts) - - Show Bio

Aldron: Gets up and moves a small country massed body at incredible speeds.

Vine: He don't got no feats tho

#121 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8633 posts) - - Show Bio

It's nothing to be surprised at given the Fairy Tail hate around these parts, but yes, you're completely right.

#122 Edited by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_ said:

So, if a planet sized entity faces hashirama, u think he can make planet sized seals too? See? NLF.

It is also NLF to think Natsu could vaporized someone like Katakuri or higher, since he doesen´t ever vaporized someone on that level. It is also NLF to think Zeref his Death Magic could work against someone like Escanor, since it never works against someone on that level before.

You see the NLF can used on both sides.

Also The Wood Dragon isn´t Wyzen or something. On the other hand someone like Toneri from the Narutoverse has shown that he can cut something that is large as the moon. So we have charakters in Naruto who can kill something on that level.

And what about Hashirama? Sure, he never fight against someone like the Wood Dragon based on this, how big he is. But we still don´t have any relevant feat for a fight between both, since we even don´t know what his durability is. And no, the durability isn´t necessarily that high, since there is a term called "glass cannon". A bullet is far smaller then a body, but you can die if it moves with enough speed. Those bullet never destroy the whole body, but it penetrated it and probably hit some vital organs. (This ist just an example, not compared to Hashirama or the Wooddragon) What about Hashirama his flower pollen?

So i will waiting for feats based on his durability, speed and skills.

#123 Posted by El_directo_ (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: I don't think you even know what NLF means tbh.

Okay firstly, natsu vaping katakuri was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. I thought that was obvious right? In short what I meant was natsu could seriously harm him with the heat output of his flames alone. Besides katakuri has never, and I repeat never shown to be able to withstand heat of natsu's level before.

Wow, u think u can resistant a death magic based on power levels alone? See? U clearly don't understand how that curse works(evident as u haven't properly read fairytail), its a hax that's saps the lives of who/whatever it touches. It's on You to provide Feats of escanor resisting death manipulation. U think he's just gonna muscle through a death wave? Lmao.

I don't even know why u're bringing up toneri tbh, like what is this shit?? Have I ever mentioned that no naruto character can take on the wooddragon? For rucks sakes I already even said that the juubi would beat it, so what in the rats ass are u saying? I'm talking about HASHIRAMA HASHIRAMA! Not toneri, not juubirdara, not kaguya, not momoshiki, not naruto or sasuke but HASHIRAMA!

Damn i'm starting to get furious lol.

Tbh, I get a bit hesitant when replying u sometimes considering I'm debating with someone that doesn't even have full knowledge of fairytail (which u admitted urself). I Feel like am just wasting my time.

#124 Posted by keiser994 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

This wood dragon threads are reaching a cancer level of insanity. Besides somekind of idiot (i don't remember his name) has already claimed this lizard can solos One Piece and Naruto verses just because of his look, and others who has put him against God tier Saint Seiya and Toriko characters.

Fairy Tail fandom never changes...

#125 Edited by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_ said:

@caocao: I don't think you even know what NLF means tbh.

I did :D

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

Okay firstly, natsu vaping katakuri was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. I thought that was obvious right? In short what I meant was natsu could seriously harm him with the heat output of his flames alone.

Oh, yeah, let alone his passive heat, who never burns someone to ash on Katakuri his physical level.

I agree at the point, if Natsu hit him with his flames.

Besides katakuri has never, and I repeat never shown to be able to withstand heat of natsu's level before.

Correct, because there was´t any skilled fire fighter in One Piece who fight against Katakuri. Doesen´t change the fact that his physics is on another level, or would you say that doesen´t change the effect of the heat?

Wow, u think u can resistant a death magic based on power levels alone? See? U clearly don't understand how that curse works(evident as u haven't properly read fairytail), its a hax that's saps the lives of who/whatever it touches. It's on You to provide Feats of escanor resisting death manipulation. U think he's just gonna muscle through a death wave? Lmao.

And it seems you didn´t know what hax means:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hax

Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant, such as soul-based attacks ignoring conventional durability. Take note that hax is relative - while atomic destruction and Time Stop are strong abilities for a Wall level character, they are frequently available to much higher-tiered characters. The same applies to Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and so on. Having such abilities alone will not necessarily guarantee victory unless they have feats on such a scale that they can prove effective even against opponents with equal or even superior statistics to the user.

So it means, the user has to prove that his death magic works against someone on a comparable level. I will waiting. Is there any fighter on Escanor his level, who dies against the deathmagic from Zeref?

I don't even know why u're bringing up toneri tbh, like what is this shit?? Have I ever mentioned that no naruto character can take on the wooddragon? For rucks sakes I already even said that the juubi would beat it, so what in the rats ass are u saying? I'm talking about HASHIRAMA HASHIRAMA! Not toneri, not juubirdara, not kaguya, not momoshiki, not naruto or sasuke but HASHIRAMA!

Nope, that wasn´t my intention. Toneri as example has shown, that Narutocharakters have the potencial to attack bigger things, then they are.

I didn´t think that Hashirama can do that as well, but i didn´t even think the Wood Dragon stomps Hashirama, becuase he is 100 times bigger then his buddha. Feats are the keyword. Is the dragon planetlevel or something, then it would be more a problem, because that will be above anything that has Naruto shown. Did you read Edens Zero?

Avatar image for varricpatermann
#126 Edited by VarricPatermann (97 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ crushing hashirama

#127 Posted by El_directo_ (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Ughh dude view that definition of hax again, and u see some hax ignore durability. Which is essentially how death magic works too.

Escanor's level doesn't matter here, the moment the curse hits him he dies. This isn't about who's got more muscles. I can't even believe am even having such a noobish argument. Someone outright thinks escanor would tank a death magic? Lol.

Even minus death magic, zeref is actually above escanor in overall power but that's an argument for another day.

Pls let's end this zeref vs escanor debate here. You can tag me on the right thread if u want to continue.

#128 Posted by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Ughh dude view that definition of hax again, and u see some hax ignore durability. Which is essentially how death magic works too.

Escanor's level doesn't matter here, the moment the curse hits him he dies. This isn't about who's got more muscles. I can't even believe am even having such a noobish argument. Someone outright thinks escanor would tank a death magic? Lol.

Even minus death magic, zeref is actually above escanor in overall power but that's an argument for another day.

Pls let's end this zeref vs escanor debate here. You can tag me on the right thread if u want to continue.

Ok: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/escanor-vs-zeref-2028533/

#129 Posted by GrandTOAA (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

What if the Dragon just steps on Hashirama lol

#130 Edited by LichVanAstrea (857 posts) - - Show Bio

Aldoron has no feats but I highly doubt Hashirama's going to stomp him if the dragon's carrying mountains on his hand. Just gonna wait till he gets proper feats.

#131 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5267 posts) - - Show Bio

WGD literally stomps.

#132 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao

New infos about the WD come out.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So it seems like the WD has 5 orbs with give him his power. One orbs is in each town, if you destroy the Orbs, Aldoron losing his power and probably can´t fight anymore. With this I can see Hashirama don´t gonna have much problems in this battle, he just need to find the obrs and destroy them. Also this chapter confirm that Aldoron can´t do nothing against the invade who travel on his body. It would be a easy match for Hashirama in this case.

My though what would happend if the Orbs get destroyed: The WD get destroyed and we gonna see the real WD(Aldoron) in much smaller version or something. He he directly lose all his power and gonna became a human again.

Either way I think legit that Hashirama gonna smash that Dragon with his power if we seeing in his chapter how useless Aldoron are against Invaders...

#133 Posted by Chronicplane (9477 posts) - - Show Bio

It's nothing to be surprised at given the Fairy Tail hate around these parts, but yes, you're completely right.

#134 Posted by Rednote99 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: damn, that is big let down. He just did nothing to the invader? WTH!?

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#135 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama still godstomps.

#136 Edited by Rednote99 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: um what? He has no DC, combat speed or even durability feat. Yeah he is featless. His size mean nothing, and look at that scan above you. He do nothing to the enemies that basically destroy him. Until he get a real feat you can't complain about it.

#137 Posted by Jko1 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao

So it seems like the WD has 5 orbs with give him his power. One orbs is in each town, if you destroy the Orbs, Aldoron losing his power and probably can´t fight anymore. With this I can see Hashirama don´t gonna have much problems in this battle, he just need to find the obrs and destroy them. Also this chapter confirm that Aldoron can´t do nothing against the invade who travel on his body. It would be a easy match for Hashirama in this case.

My though what would happend if the Orbs get destroyed: The WD get destroyed and we gonna see the real WD(Aldoron) in much smaller version or something. He he directly lose all his power and gonna became a human again.

Either way I think legit that Hashirama gonna smash that Dragon with his power if we seeing in his chapter how useless Aldoron are against Invaders...

When did the chapter ever say that?

Also how does Hashirama even destroy the orbs if he doesn't even know that they exist?

But considering how Aldoron is still featless, Hasirama still wins by default.

#138 Edited by Rednote99 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: from that scan alone we see the source of it power destroyed and it did nothing. Hashirama Will know after he accidently destroy the crystal and see the dragon get weaker. The fight Will go like this: Hashi Will use Shin su senju when he see the dragon then he Will spam his Budha hand to the closest thing he can reach i.e. Wood dragon hand. When the town with the crystal destroyed he Will notice the dragon weaken and try to attack all the city. But WDG should get new feat in the next chapter, maybe he do something to FT team. Until then it is still featless.

#139 Posted by Jko1 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: from that scan alone we see the source of it power destroyed and it did nothing. Hashirama Will know after he accidently destroy the crystal and see the dragon get weaker. The fight Will go like this: Hashi Will use Shin su senju when he see the dragon then he Will spam his Budha hand to the closest thing he can reach i.e. Wood dragon hand. When the town with the crystal destroyed he Will notice the dragon weaken and try to attack all the city. But WDG should get new feat in the next chapter, maybe he do something to FT team. Until then it is still featless.

What? Did you read the chapter?

No Caption Provided

In the previous page beforehand, he started causing the ground to shake as it was getting to destroyed. From there the chapter ends. It's a little too early to say he's completely helpless against invaders.

#140 Posted by Rednote99 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: you sure it not because it losing power because the crystal destroyed? The crystal is destroyed and the ground stop shaking. If he is trully losing power the shaking probably because it got it power cut off.

#141 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@tyki_mikk25 said:

@caocao

When did the chapter ever say that?

Also how does Hashirama even destroy the orbs if he doesn't even know that they exist?

But considering how Aldoron is still featless, Hasirama still wins by default.

Hashi can just move around the body of Aldoron, he can look at every city and he can study the Dragon himself. In the moment when he know that the Orbs are the power of Aldoron, the fight already end then. Until know if we look at the current chapter, it seems like the WD can´t do anything against invades. Group Fairy tail easily destroy one orbs, in this case if this going on in the same way, the WD gonna get a massive downgrade. If Aldoron would do something, he already would stomp them to destroy the first orb in the first place, but he didn´t. It seems like Fairy tail with Natsu and co gonna save his ass soon.

#142 Posted by ManimalMan (910 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage mode should be able to show him where each orb is.

#143 Posted by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao

Yeah i read it. That´s what i am saying, we should waiting before people claims it stomps Hashirama. But, we should waiting first what happend in the next chapters. We only have a statement, above his weakpoints, we don´t know "how", so i would waiting.

#144 Edited by JDogg (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all really trying to use a "weak point" that Hashi doesn't know anything about to say he wins. Not only that but he has to somehow traverse the WGD before it kills him. Yeah, no. Hashi gets stepped on.

#145 Posted by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

Y'all really trying to use a "weak point" that Hashi doesn't know anything about to say he wins. Not only that but he has to somehow traverse the WGD before it kills him. Yeah, no. Hashi gets stepped on.

That´s why i am said, we should waiting for feats. Therefore, none of them stomps eachother.

We know that the Dragon has weak points, but we don´t know if Hashi can find them. We should waiting to the point, when Natsu and the others beat this thing.

#146 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

Dude can´t even protect himself from Touka and the fairy tail guild, do you think he gonna do better against a far stronger character as Hashirama? Hashi only need to invade his body and he can handle the WD, not to forget that the WD can´t attack his own body. His size and slow movement are enough for Hashirama to handle this, of course he can´t take him down with a single move or something, Aldoron is still very large. Until WD show any feat I would say Hashirama take it, let see if this change after two weeks.

#147 Posted by JDogg (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: Touka stole the WDG powers so I'm pretty sure she can hide her presences from a DG. And how Touka have anything to do with Hashi? Touka knows about his weakness and has the means to traverse across the WGD to get to them. Hashi has zero knowledge and no means of transportation to get him across the WGD before he gets killed.

Hashi would have to be able to move so fast he can cross a large islands worth of distance in seconds before Aldron's hand slams into him. Hashi can't therefore he gets stomped on.

#148 Posted by JDogg (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Hashi doesn't have the means to win. The WGD gets scales to previous DGs and Acno in terms of durability and add that to his size there's no way Hashi can hurt him. Not only thar but Hashi would have to somehow cross a huge amount of distance in seconds before he gets squashed by the WGDs hand. I don't think he has ever shown the travel speed or combat speed to move that amount of distance in seconds therefore I don't see him dodging the WGDs hand from stomping him.

#149 Edited by CaoCao (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@caocao: Hashi doesn't have the means to win.

I didn´t say Hashi win, did i? I said we should waiting for feats, because we don´t have the possibility to analyze the Wood Dragon God. I understand, that you guys going with scaling, which is fine by me, but i need more input about this charakter.

The WGD gets scales to previous DGs and Acno in terms of durability and add that to his size there's no way Hashi can hurt him. Not only thar but Hashi would have to somehow cross a huge amount of distance in seconds before he gets squashed by the WGDs hand. I don't think he has ever shown the travel speed or combat speed to move that amount of distance in seconds therefore I don't see him dodging the WGDs hand from stomping him.

That´s a good point, but if it comes to no-showing, you have enough charakters in Fairy Tail, who hasn´t shown a good travel or combat speed. Most of them goes via scaling, or fancalcs.

You wouldn´t see Natsu crossing a continent in a second, or something like that. You wouldn´t see that Hashirama moves within a moment from Konoha to Suna for example. I would say how the guild can keep up with the Wooddragon. If none of them get stomped literally, then Hashi shouldn´t be in trouble at this point.

#150 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:
@jdogg said:

@caocao: Hashi doesn't have the means to win.

I didn´t say Hashi win, did i? I said we should waiting for feats, because we don´t have the possibility to analyze the Wood Dragon God. I understand, that you guys going with scaling, which is fine by me, but i need more input about this charakter.

The WGD gets scales to previous DGs and Acno in terms of durability and add that to his size there's no way Hashi can hurt him. Not only thar but Hashi would have to somehow cross a huge amount of distance in seconds before he gets squashed by the WGDs hand. I don't think he has ever shown the travel speed or combat speed to move that amount of distance in seconds therefore I don't see him dodging the WGDs hand from stomping him.

That´s a good point, but if it comes to no-showing, you have enough charakters in Fairy Tail, who hasn´t shown a good travel or combat speed. Most of them goes via scaling, or fancalcs.

You wouldn´t see Natsu crossing a continent in a second, or something like that. You wouldn´t see that Hashirama moves within a moment from Konoha to Suna for example. I would way how the guild can keep up with the Wooddragon. If none of them get stomped literally, then Hashi shouldn´t be in trouble at this point.

@jdogg

Exactly caocao say the right thing, Hashirama move from one point of a country to a another country in some seconds or minutes. He don´t gonna get problems to invade the WD and with his Sage mode he could travel between each town and looking for weaknees. In otherway he can destroy the towns if he want to do that.