Fairy tail Water God Dragon vs EMS Sasuke

• 101 results
JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultimatesage: How do you compare a portion of a desert the size of a city to a sea?

There's a map which shows that harbor leads out to the ocean and he's already confirmed to be effecting the tides (while try to suppress his powers) to the point he was going to engulf the entire continent under the sea. Two different masses of weight which can't be compared to one another.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merc claps this Sasuke with ease. Drops a sea on him or destroys him with a roar.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Sasuke can't even beat Natsu without genjutsu.

Merc stomps

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sauce high diffs this the merc

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this sh*** ^^

Also Merc high diffs this Sasuke-Version

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tujohey31: u must be insane. Someone tag a mod to ban him.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: the 'gaah' sound acnologia made was due to him being thrown on the boat which activated his motion sickness. U can see the panel with him vomiting.

Seriously, is this an intentional downplay from you? If it isn't does that mean u didn't read fairytail properly? This is getting sad.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: the scan u posted of acnologia was as a result of motion sickness, not pain. The problem is u and ur friend tykki milk don't even know jack about fairytail or u're both intentionally downplaying it.

If u didn't know this simple fact that it was motion sickness that hit acnologia when erza blew him to the boat then i don't think its even worth debating with u both tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: FodderTail is only Small Building level with highball while EMS Sasuke has feats of absorbing Solar Systems, erasing people from existence just by blinking, destroying Stars without any effort at all. FodderTail wank is strong smh /s

/s = Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ said:

@caocao: the scan u posted of acnologia was as a result of motion sickness, not pain. The problem is u and ur friend tykki milk don't even know jack about fairytail or u're both intentionally downplaying it.

If u didn't know this simple fact that it was motion sickness that hit acnologia when erza blew him to the boat then i don't think its even worth debating with u both tbh.

Ok, if it was motion sickness and you said it is a "fact" then i am sure you have any statement, right? Show me that Acnologia has motion sickness and we can at least forget some of the inconsistent durability-feats. But first i need an official statement that Acnologia suffers under motion sickness, or better: That it was the reason, why he has trouble at those situations.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tujohey31: Who the hell is this retard? He's been doing this on other threads too.

Someone pls tag emperor thanos to ban him asap pls.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: the 'gaah' sound acnologia made was due to him being thrown on the boat which activated his motion sickness. U can see the panel with him vomiting.

Seriously, is this an intentional downplay from you? If it isn't does that mean u didn't read fairytail properly? This is getting sad.

It was never state that Acnologia has motion sickness, he is different then Natsu and co. Best example the Dragon eaters, they can travel with ships without getting motion sickness.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@caocao: @tyki_mikk25: Acnologia has been explicitly stated and shown to have motion sickness, it was one of the key elements in his defeat. They lured him into a ship made of ice and then trapped him in Fairy Sphere, remember?

Also, when he caught up to Christina, one of the people on board made the sugggestion to destroy the Lacrima that prevents motion sickness for Dragon Slayers in order to get him to let go of the ship.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By El_directo_

@caocao: wow if only u & ur friend tyki milk had good knowledge of fairytail u wouldn't be asking me this now. So u didn't even know acnologia had motion sickness? Lmao. Anyways since u asked for proof here u go:

When acnologia caught up to the Christina ship, they had to deactivate the dragon slayer lacrima so that the motion sickness affects him:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/8

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/12

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/13

As u can see, acnologia immediately went 'gaaargh' and started vomiting. Its a shame u & ur friend don't even know this.

That was the entire plan of the battle to lure acnologia onto a ship, that's why erza dropped multiple swords on him to get him to the boat which activated his motion sickness to make him vulnerable.

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/541/13

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/5

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/17

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/18

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/19

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/20

U see? Immediately he hit the boat he instantly threw up, that's when the all the mages of the Continent took advantage of that moment of vulnerability to seal acno In the fairysphere otherwise they stood no chance.

Once again, I'd rather u tell ur friend tyki mikk to go re-read fairytail cuz he seems to have missed a lot of detail or maybe he's just intentionally downplaying? Lol

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Dude now am certain its only you, streak, and jdogg that have properly read fairytail on this site. This dude tyki milk doesn't even know acnologia has motion sickness? Lmao.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By El_directo_

@tyki_mikk25: check my response above to ur best Friend caocao for proof of acno's motion sickness and be embarrassed lmao.

This is interesting.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By keiser994

Still Sasuke. LOL at Water Dragon being stronger than Hachibi - Kurama - Juubi.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: check my response to ur best Friend caocao for proof of acno's motion sickness and be embarrassed lmao.

This is interesting.

Chill out, you sounding like a kiddy girl which get for one time right because the mangaka don´t even know his own rules.

The Dragon eaters can travel with ships, in Acnologia case it was really then the ship which give him the motion stickness, but it didn´t still change the fact that Erza easily push him into the ship alone by the force, so CaoCao was most like right with his claim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: wow if only u & ur friend tyki milk had good knowledge of fairytail u wouldn't be asking me this now. So u didn't even know acnologia had motion sickness? Lmao. Anyways since u asked for proof here u go:

When acnologia caught up to the Christina ship, they had to deactivate the dragon slayer lacrima so that the motion sickness affects him:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/8

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/12

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/531/13

As u can see, acnologia immediately went 'gaaargh' and started vomiting. Its a shame u & ur friend don't even know this.

That was the entire plan of the battle to lure acnologia onto a ship, that's why erza dropped multiple swords on him to get him to the boat which activated his motion sickness to make him vulnerable.

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/541/13

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/5

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/17

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/18

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/19

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/543/20

U see? Immediately he hit the boat he instantly threw up, that's when the all the mages of the Continent took advantage of that moment of vulnerability to seal acno In the fairysphere otherwise they stood no chance.

Thank´s for the scans, that shows realy that he has motion sickness, i wonder why you guys bring that up before. At first we don´t know all, so i am asking for. The same you can ask me for Naruto, or something else. You didn´t have to believe blind my claims, you can ask for feats or statements. But now we have another problem. His motion sickness makes him weak at some points, because it let him hit by his enemy.

Once again, I'd rather u tell ur friend tyki mikk to go re-read fairytail cuz he seems to have missed a lot of detail or maybe he's just intentionally downplaying? Lol

No downplaying needed. I am just asking for feats and now you already give me something without claims. I am positively surprised. But than one question: Was the motion sickness the reason why he lost against Natsu and the others? Because he couldn´t even move when they attack him together. Also as i said, tyki mikk read the whole stuff, he even read the new manga. Also we haved at best one detail, that doesen´t fit realy much.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: You may think am overreacting but its because I've seen u make some ridiculously false claims about fairytail that's why am surprised u didn't even know this, but its fine we cool.

What u're missing is that erza DIDN'T hurt him, which is key here. She only pushed him down with blunt force, In ur post and caocaos post u were implying he got hurt by those swords which is false.

Also we don't know what makes the dragon eaters travel by boat, even natsu was surprised they weren't affected by motion sickness. It will probably get addressed later on in the series, I suggest u wait.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: @tyki_mikk25: Acnologia has been explicitly stated and shown to have motion sickness, it was one of the key elements in his defeat. They lured him into a ship made of ice and then trapped him in Fairy Sphere, remember?

That doesen´t bring Acnologia in a better position. Also how about the other Dragon Slayer. Did they have all motion sickness? I don´t hope so for them.

Also, when he caught up to Christina, one of the people on board made the sugggestion to destroy the Lacrima that prevents motion sickness for Dragon Slayers in order to get him to let go of the ship.

That makes sence at this point and i am thankfull you guys showing me that feat.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By El_directo_

@caocao: Thank you for asking. In the outside world, where acnologia physical body(dragon ) was rampaging, they took advantage of his motion sickness to seal him in the fairysphere which directly affected the spiritual(human) acnologia who was fighting natsu and co. In Another dimension. The moment his dragon body got sealed, human acno in another dimension couldn't move, he couldn't defend himself also(probably lost his magic), that was when natsu and co took advantage of that to finish him off with their combined power.

Really only if u knew this, and not just downplaying everything. Its good to ask questions when u don't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Thank you for asking. In the outside world, where acnologia physical body(dragon ) was rampaging, they took advantage of his motion sickness to seal him in the fairysphere which directly affected the spiritual(human) acnologia who was fighting natsu and co. In Another dimension. The moment his dragon body got sealed, human acno in another dimension couldn't move, he couldn't defend himself also(probably lost his magic), that was when natsu and co took advantage of that to finish him off with their combined power.

Really only if u knew this, and not just downplaying everything. Its good to ask questions when u don't.

So they seperate his body in different dimensions?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By El_directo_

@caocao: During the acno vs Christina battle, jellal, and the others in Christina succeeded in pushing acnologia into the time lapse which was meant to erase him from existence, but acnologia survived it thanks to his resistance to magic but he also ate all the time magic in the time lapse which he then remolded the dimension to his will which became the ravines of time. But unfortunately for acno after eating all that magic from the dimension, he gained overwhelming power to the extent that his body split into 2; physical(dragon form) and soul/spiritual(human body). His physical body which was his dragon form broke into the human world rampaging and spreading chaos and his soul(human form) remained In the dimension to fight the dragon slayers.

The mages on the outside took advantage of the motion sickness of acnologia which fucked up his physical body then at the same moment human acnologia was in the other dimension was affected and restrained which natsu and co took advantage of to one shot him.

U should just read the last 7 chapters of fairytail to understand the situation better.

Some people keep saying acno is weaker bcos he was defeated by 7dragons slayers without even understanding the context of what transpired.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@caocao: That doesen´t bring Acnologia in a better position. Also how about the other Dragon Slayer. Did they have all motion sickness? I don´t hope so for them.

All of the Dragon Slayers get sick when they're on moving vehicles for more than a few instants.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@el_directo_ said:

@tyki_mikk25: You may think am overreacting but its because I've seen u make some ridiculously false claims about fairytail that's why am surprised u didn't even know this, but its fine we cool.

What u're missing is that erza DIDN'T hurt him, which is key here. She only pushed him down with blunt force, In ur post and caocaos post u were implying he got hurt by those swords which is false.

Also we don't know what makes the dragon eaters travel by boat, even natsu was surprised they weren't affected by motion sickness. It will probably get addressed later on in the series, I suggest u wait.

Thanks for the remember, as I say I forget the whole scene how Acnologia was defeated back then when I only looking it without reading the details, back then the ending was bad for me so my Interessting for Fairy tail become low. Now the 100years question arc is way more better which I like to read Fairy tail again.^^

So in the end Erza only push Acnologia back but couldn´t hurt him, so you are right with that.^^

As I state before, Mercu take this fight. Amaterasu don´t would help Sasuke much, Mercu can heal himself or transformation the amaterasu into water.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By lambsauce

Sasuke's amaterasu should carry him through this fight, as is his perception.

Amaterasu was strong enough to make the Juubi scream and writh in pain. I don't think Merc can tank that. Sasuke is also fast enough to react to Juubito, which even BSM Naruto can't react to.

Unless proven otherwise, his roars would never hit Sasuke.

Sasuke on the other hand can spam and engulf him with Flame Control/Amaterasu containing the same intensity as the one he had used on juubi.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First strike wins.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is the dragon? Does he have any counters to Amaterasu?

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps low difficulty. The dragon would have to break susanno before amaterasu killed him and even then the dragon still dies later.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Raziel2014

why even do this, Water God >>>> Celestial Spirit King, Mard Geer, War God and a bunch of other character that are way stronger than EMS sasuke.

Water Dragon God stomps with Low diff.

Motherglare or one of those fodder Dragons beats this sasuke.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can react and see Juubito attack and his full body susanoo(not PS) probably can tank Merc attack. Genjutsu also good option. As long as Sasuke keep spamming amaterasu he can win. I don't know if he can set up Kirin but if he can that gonna deal huge damage.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merc stomps Motherglare who stomps EMS Sasuke.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercu stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df827a39d454
deactivated-5df827a39d454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Sasuke's Amaterasu was strong enough to even harm the Juubi.

He wins mid-diff.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By syncroniam

Mercphobia solos most of the the Shinobi World and he is also one of the greatest characters in the human form appearance and overall abilities.

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this lunacy? Sasuke stomps. City destroying feat of mercu is not even close to normal bijuudama yet we can still scale him to acnologia which will make him an island level threat. In no way is it even stronger than Hachibi yet alone EMS Sasuke who doesn't have stamina issues. If push comes to shove Sasuke can kirin its ass to oblivion.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50% Merc lifts a sea how bout 100%?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Raziel2014

@blizzard93 said:

What is this lunacy? Sasuke stomps. City destroying feat of mercu is not even close to normal bijuudama yet we can still scale him to acnologia which will make him an island level threat. In no way is it even stronger than Hachibi yet alone EMS Sasuke who doesn't have stamina issues. If push comes to shove Sasuke can kirin its ass to oblivion.

learn to scale or at least read fairy tail before commenting, Mercuphobia scales to Acnologia who is vastly superior to Celestial Spirit King, MArd Geer, Ikuso tsunagi who are all Mountain Level+, stronger than fodder dragons who are comparable to Bijuu and stronger than most of the Sprigan who are all Island level+

even then Mercuphobia and acnologia scale to Aldoron and other Dragon Gods.

Normal Bijuudama can pulverize a mountain which is a City level feat at best is comparable to your average fodder dragon during the festival.

naruto wank is too damn strong on this site.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blizzard93: you can ignore him^^^^^, he's still in 2014 and thinks all naruto chars have human lv durability lol

OT: Sasuke mid-high diffs it, either blitzes or amaterasu gg

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke slaps

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Woodward

Sasuke does have human lvl durability, or maybe peak human like most Naruto characters. Hence why he needs Susanoo to protect him from a kunai that he obviously would die from if stabbed by.

Mercphobia curbstomps any non-God tier Naruto character. This form of Sasuke is not even mountain lvl outside of Kirin, which needs prep time.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Woodward

@blizzard93 said:

What is this lunacy? Sasuke stomps. City destroying feat of mercu is not even close to normal bijuudama

You do realize EMS Sasuke doesn't have multi-city block feats to begin with?

we can still scale him to acnologia which will make him an island level threat

Correction: Acnologia can casually vaporize an island with one attack.

By comparison, BM Naruto and BM Bee need to charge up massive TBB to reach island level yields.

In no way is it even stronger than Hachibi yet alone EMS Sasuke who doesn't have stamina issues.

Every fodder dragon in Fairy Tail has comparable fire-power to Hachibi, who is 2nd strongest Tailed Beast. EMS Sasuke doesn't scale to any Biju in fire-power btw.

No Caption Provided

If push comes to shove Sasuke can kirin its ass to oblivion.

Kirin needs prep time and would bounce off Mercphobia. He no-sold enchanted Natsu's Demolition Fist and Erza's slash without a scratch; those 2 attacks are out of Sasuke's league.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercuphobia drops an ocean on EMS Sasuke no effort.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god

The trolls saying Sasuke and other Shinobi have human level durability

Dear god, that's such a weak attempt at downplay

OT: Sasuke takes it Mid Diff

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star