Who wins and why?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Gen-Jutsu?

I would say Mercuphobia wins this battle in a hard fight.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

Yes Mercuphobia take this battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't this the guy that natsu beat? And doesn't he starts in human form while sasuke starts in susanno?

OT: Sasuke wins mid diff

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercu should curb.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke's Amaterasu was strong enough to even harm the Juubi.

He wins mid-diff.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: the version of natsu that beat merc would curb this version of sasuke, only gemjutsu could save him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By El_directo_

@ultimatesage: Yes!

Mercufobia lifted a whole damn sea, that's a Country level feat and only at 50% of his power(explicitly stated so). That is greater than anything pre-rikudo amp sasuke has ever done, ever!

Only genjutsu can save him otherwise Merc stomps him badly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Yes!

Mercufobia lifted a whole damn sea, that's a Country level feat and only at 50% of his power(explicitly stated so). That is greater than anything pre-rikudo amp sasuke has ever done, ever!

A sea we don't know how big is 0.o......and how is lifting feats helping him win in a battle?

Only genjutsu can save him otherwise Merc stomps him badly.

Right, cuz merc is fast as sasuke and can stop a blitze, right?lmao, Amaterasu and kirin takes care of him.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Because lifting a sea requires certain energy levels to perform them, which translate to their attack potency. Seriously u don't even know this?

Merc no sold natsu's demolition fist, and also his secret art. Natsu's flames have much much much better heat/temperature feats than amateratsu has ever shown. Show me when amateratsu has vaped a mountain sized lake instantly, or vaped concrete, sand or steel.

Pls don't reply if u don't have the feats.

And what the hell is kirin gonna do?

This version of sasuke is only mountain+, merc fodderizes him.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Fairy Wank is ridiculous.

People really think that Water Dragon can match with the same Sasuke who was able to fight against Juubito, keep up with BSM Naruto and fodderize an army of Juubi clones? What's the best feat of the Water Dragon besides busting some of his own buildings?

EMS Sasuke also starts in his Susanoo Form. This is not even close, c'mon. Sasuke stomps by throwing a single massive Susanoo Arrow amped with Amaterasu...or casually cuts the dragon in half.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Are you saying that Natsu and this highballed dragon who was only able to "bust" small buildings (with water pillars) can fodderize someone like BSM Naruto, Juubito and the Juubi? Okay...the Fairy Wank is out of control...

And Amaterasu has not melted steel and metal...Amaterasu erases steel and metal pretty instantly.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Let alone that Amaterasu harmed the Juubi, something that can tank its own multi-country buster nukes without problems.

Edit: Inferno Style: Amaterasu Kagutsuchi and the dragon gets turned into a colander.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: wow when did I ever mention or imply that mercu would foddrize juubito or juubi?

Dude am itching to insult u lol but I'll just calm down.

Btw I love that ur building level claim of merc right there. Pure gold from you.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercuphobia obliterates.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Because lifting a sea requires certain energy levels to perform them, which translate to their attack potency. Seriously u don't even know this?

So is Oniko 3rd tsuchikage island lv in AP for lifting that island to you? And you know we don't know the size of that sea too, right?

Merc no sold natsu's demolition fist, and also his secret art. Natsu's flames have much much much better heat/temperature feats than amateratsu has ever shown.

Soo?ama damaged the juubi so much it had to remove the part that got hit is better than anything natsu has done, seeing as the juubi can tank its own juubidama inside and out of its body.

Show me when amateratsu has vaped a mountain sized lake instantly, or vaped concrete, sand or steel.

Sand?ok:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Steel?ok:

No Caption Provided

Other stuff?ok:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Pls don't reply if u don't have the feats.

Something you should do seeing as you haven't posted one feat for this guy.

And what the hell is kirin gonna do?

I don't know....maybe one the fodder.....

This version of sasuke is only mountain+, merc fodderizes him.

This sasuke is equal to BM naruto who is multi-mountain to island lv, he wins this.....although, I am impressed with your ability to dodge the question on how this slow lizard from a slow verse is ever tagging sasuke??, impressed indeed.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: wow when did I ever mention or imply that mercu would foddrize juubito or juubi?

Dude am itching to insult u lol but I'll just calm down.

Btw I love that ur building level claim of merc right there. Pure gold from you.

Don't make me laugh. Stop wanking the heck out of Fairy Tail.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: What island did onoki lift? Turtle island? Didn't he drastically reduce the weight to perform that feat?

Actually I don't think u know what vaporization means cuz actually almost none of those feats were the sand or concrete ever vaporized. This is what vaporization is:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/479/18

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/479/19

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/479/20

Show me when amateratsu has done something like this. And besides am asking for ems feats u're posting ADULT sasuke's amateratsu's feats? For real? Lol.

I'm on mobile rn so its inconvenient for me to post scans. And btw if I've red fairytail hyq u would know of all of merc's feats including the sea lifting so why do I need to post scan of that?

EMS sasuke isn't island level, even if he is that pales I'm comparison to merc that is EASILY country level at 50% of his power.

Am not dodging anything. Merc is much faster than this sasuke. He scales above fodder dragons that crossed a massive continent is seconds. That's at least mach3500, its not only travel speed its movement and reaction speed too, cuz they had to maneuver at different directions to hit the face statues(I even doubt u know what am talking about lol).

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMS Sasuke stomps.

Mercu wasn't impressive at all. . . actually I doubt that Mercu can even scratch the Susanoo.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the FT bashing is starting to get a little out of hand now.

Mercu is stated to be in the same league as Acnologia and no-sold hits from EoS Natsu, Gray and Erza, all while he was at 50% power (Natsu needed a significant boost from another god dragon to beat Mercu).

And for anyone arguing, 'but Sasuke's faster', that doesn't matter hugely when your opponent can drop the sea on top of your head. Same logic as in all the King Ghidorah threads that have been popping up- even if he's not quite as fast, his attacks are of such a scale that it doesn't really matter.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMS Sasuke lolstomps.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

that doesn't matter hugely when your opponent can drop the sea on top of your head.

The fact is simple --->he didn't dropped a sea against nobody. Furthermore what he has lifted is clearly debatable since, by panel feats, he lifted just a small portion of the sea and used water attacks to strike down part of his town.

Basing on this I can easily say that this is a spite battle in favor of Sasuke, since he fought against someone who was claimed to be far stronger than a beast that can casually erase countries, with a casual blast. . . and has an inner energy greater than something with a planet-energy. . . in its incomplete form. . .

No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Wut? Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: What island did onoki lift? Turtle island? Didn't he drastically reduce the weight to perform that feat?

He did reduce the weight, se don't how much tho....even though, he still lifted it with one hand is enough.

Actually I don't think u know what vaporization means cuz actually almost none of those feats were the sand or concrete ever vaporized. This is what vaporization is:

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/479/18

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/479/19

https://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/479/20

That was vaporization at all lmao, the fodder dude natsu was going against survived and it was duly noted that natsu's attack was making the lakewater evaporate.

Show me when amateratsu has done something like this. And besides am asking for ems feats u're posting ADULT sasuke's amateratsu's feats? For real? Lol.

I just showed you the scan, so maybe learn how to read.......and you didn't ask for EMS amaterasu feats your words were "show me when amaterasu has vaped sand, steel, concrete, etc".......no EMS lmao

I'm on mobile rn so its inconvenient for me to post scans. And btw if I've red fairytail hyq u would know of all of merc's feats including the sea lifting so why do I need to post scan of that?

First of all......learn or type fu*king better...now, I'm on Mobil too, just switch to desktop mode.....if you have it.....you read naruto so why are you asking for feats?sh*t goes sh*t ways dude:/

EMS sasuke isn't island level, even if he is that pales I'm comparison to merc that is EASILY country level at 50% of his power

Sasuke doesn't need to be island lv seeing as no Fairy Tail character is country lv either

Am not dodging anything. Merc is much faster than this sasuke. He scales above fodder dragons that crossed a massive continent is seconds. That's at least mach3500, its not only travel speed its movement and reaction speed too, cuz they had to maneuver at different directions to hit the face statues(I even doubt u know what am talking about lol).

I don't know how you got mach 3500 when Fairy Tail character is faster than lightning. And yes, it is travel speed feat.....you do know movement and reaction are apart of traveling, right?it's not combat worthy.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

that doesn't matter hugely when your opponent can drop the sea on top of your head.

The fact is simple --->he didn't dropped a sea against nobody. Furthermore what he has lifted is clearly debatable since, by panel feats, he lifted just a small portion of the sea and used water attacks to strike down part of his town.

Basing on this I can easily say that this is a spite battle in favor of Sasuke, since he fought against someone who was claimed to be far stronger than a beast that can casually erase countries, with a casual blast. . . and has an inner energy greater than something with a planet-energy. . . in its incomplete form. . .

No Caption Provided

It almost sounds as though you're arguing Sasuke is anywhere close to the Juubi/Juubito? Not sure why else you'd be bringing in Juubi feats. You say 'fought against' as if Sasuke went in 1v1 against Juubito and not alongside BSM Naruto and a bunch of others.

And in terms of raw power and chakra, EMS Sasuke is an ant compared to the Juubi.

As for why he didn't drop the sea on them, this was Merc after he was stated to 'have lost all reasoning'. Besides, it's not as if he needs to drop the sea on Sasuke to win- he can just suck him into the whirpool that was going to kill Natsu.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Not sure why else you'd be bringing in Juubi feats. You say 'fought against' as if Sasuke went in 1v1 against Juubito and not alongside BSM Naruto

Correct.

It almost sounds as though you're arguing Sasuke is anywhere close to the Juubi/Juubito?

Not close. However enough strong and fast to keep up with him/them and fight against him/them without getting erased instantly.

And in terms of raw power and chakra, EMS Sasuke is an ant compared to the Juubi.

Read above. However this isn't the Juubi. It's Mercu. . . and Mercu, by feats, is not even close to a common Bijuu (like Hachibi), let alone Juubi (every forms).

As for why he didn't drop the sea on them, this was Merc after he was stated to 'have lost all reasoning'

This is not an answer. Actually, if Mercu "has lost all reasoning" and was like a beast. . . this is a good reason to drop a sea against everyone and everything, not the other way around.

it's not as if he needs to drop the sea on Sasuke to win-

Because he can't and he didn't lifted the whole sea, just a tiny portion of it.

he can just suck him into the whirpool that was going to kill Natsu.

There's a huge difference between sucking Natsu in a whirpool (water is also Natsu's kryptonite btw). . . and sucking a Susanoo.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@el_directo_ said:

^ Wut? Lol

Laughable reaction without even tagging me. . .

No Caption Provided

Besides. . . the "dragons can cross a continent in seconds!!!1!!!" statement was debunked one year ago, when mr. Acnologia failed to reach Christina MK2 for several chapters (not 2-3 panels like those dragons). . .

Bye, mate.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CaoCao

@westwood_trevor said:

Besides. . . the "dragons can cross a continent in seconds!!!1!!!" statement was debunked one year ago, when mr. Acnologia failed to reach Christina MK2 for several chapters (not 2-3 panels like those dragons). . .

Sir, don´t forget the poor durability from Acnologia:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Honestly, i would put the Waterdragon above Acnologia.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Acno has poor physical durability, indeed. The most obvious example is when Igneel took away his harm with a bite, or when Igneel beat him down (with fists) for a good portion of time.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Dude are u implying ohnoki can lift an island with physical strength or what? Cuz I don't understand what this lifting turtle island is all about when we know he drastically reduced the weight.

Umm I don't even get ur point. Natsu vaped a lake simple as that. The lake is also mountain sized(or even bigger), if u've read fairytail u wouldn't question it.

Vaping huge volume of water like that is something we've never seen from amateratsu.

Natsu has also vaped sand, concrete, stone, and steel. Amateratsu isn't comparable.

OK my bad, show me ems sasuke vaping sand, huge lake or body of water, steel, concrete, stone with amateratsu, i'll wait.

Dude am sorry for the typo, am at working rn, and am sneak and rush typing my comments. If my boss catches and fires me, will u be responsible lol?

I'm asking for feats(despite having watched naruto) of amateratsu because I know there aren't any on natsu's level of heat. But I want you to waste ur time digging up pointless nonexistent scans lol.

Did u just say no fairytail character is country level? Bruh...really. Did u miss the wood god dragon overnight party lately or what?

I can list couple of country level feats in fairytail for u but u'd just end up denying everything so what's the point?

Sorry were u trying to imply that NO FT character is lightning speed? Or were u saying that they are only lightning speed?

BOS natsu and gajeel have been faster than lightning lol.

The mach3500 was from an accepted calc, and besides it doesn't take much to know that traversing a massive continent would yield that amount of speed right?

I already explained to you why that wasn't only travel speed. Its movement and reaction speed too. Seriously did u just completely ignore what I said lol?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Oh my God. The erza sword drops didn't even harm acnologia lol. Its only the blunt force that forced him out of the sky. Do u intentionally downplay or what lol?

Personally? So ur opinion is greater than the author's now? Elefseria already stated that the god dragons are on acno's level(not stronger).

Not to mention elefseria probably didn't even know that acno got stronger during the war after he absorbed the ravines of time. Which would put him above the dragon gods.

Yeah now am pretty sure u guys just scheme through fairytail without giving it a proper read.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: How does igneel ripping off acno's arm equals poor physical durability for acno? Lol.

Going by that logic, madara got stabbed easily by fodder black zetsu, shin's kid easily piercing KCM naruto, sakura punching off kaguya's horn would all mean these guys durabilty is even much worse than acnologia lol.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

It hurt him, he looks and sounds like he get hurt by the attack(look at his mouth). The attack was strong enough to bring him down and throw him on his back where he even scream "Gaah" as he get hurt by the attack.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Firstly, acnologia was jobbing. Secondly, Do u know the speed at which Christina was moving? No u don't. Bye mate.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

He wasn't Jobbing, they make him so angry that he forget a the point to kill Zeref and the others. He was after them for sure in serious mode. And yes we know how fast Christina was moving thanks to the manga panel.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Mercuphobia obliterates.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Are you saying that Natsu and this highballed dragon who was only able to "bust" small buildings (with water pillars) can fodderize someone like BSM Naruto, Juubito and the Juubi? Okay...the Fairy Wank is out of control...

And Amaterasu has not melted steel and metal...Amaterasu erases steel and metal pretty instantly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let alone that Amaterasu harmed the Juubi, something that can tank its own multi-country buster nukes without problems.

Edit: Inferno Style: Amaterasu Kagutsuchi and the dragon gets turned into a colander.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CaoCao

@el_directo_ said:

@ultimatesage: Dude are u implying ohnoki can lift an island with physical strength or what? Cuz I don't understand what this lifting turtle island is all about when we know he drastically reduced the weight.

I wonder what is with that example. Neither Ohnoki, nor any Fairy Tail charakter can lift an island with his physical strenght, since magic lifting works unkown. (Ok, the Wooddragon should be the first, who could lift an island)

Umm I don't even get ur point. Natsu vaped a lake simple as that. The lake is also mountain sized(or even bigger), if u've read fairytail u wouldn't question it.

The same lake which was in the next chapter? I also don´t understand the difference between a mountain or a lake. It is more easy to vape a lake with the same size, then a mountain. What is the melting point from stone? Water already vaped at 100 centigrade. Sure he needs far more to vaped a whole lake, but it isn´t relevant on the context with a mountain on the same size.

Vaping huge volume of water like that is something we've never seen from amateratsu.

Oh, even i would agree at this point, since Amaterasu works different with his temperatures. On the other hand it burns on the skin of people for seconds without heavy damage, on the other points it melts steel instant:

Loading Video...

At 0.49

There are also Kunai which burns even without direct touching, but i have to find it first.

Natsu has also vaped sand, concrete, stone, and steel. Amateratsu isn't comparable.

Amaterasu works different. It absorbs fire (See the fight Sasuke vs Itachi) and burns 7 days and 7 nights.

OK my bad, show me ems sasuke vaping sand, huge lake or body of water, steel, concrete, stone with amateratsu, i'll wait.

That he burned steel is above in the video. Easy.

Dude am sorry for the typo, am at working rn, and am sneak and rush typing my comments. If my boss catches and fires me, will u be responsible lol?

Damn... be carefull, you are not in rush and we are here xD

I'm asking for feats(despite having watched naruto) of amateratsu because I know there aren't any on natsu's level of heat. But I want you to waste ur time digging up pointless nonexistent scans lol.

That´s what i am saying. I would say Natsu his fire is hotter then Amaterasu, but it doesen´t change the fact that Amaterasu would absorb Natsu his flames, since it is how Amaterasu works. Those aren´t regular flames.

Did u just say no fairytail character is country level? Bruh...really. Did u miss the wood god dragon overnight party lately or what?

Dude, wait for feats, before you make some claims. What is, if this Dragon is a Glass Cannon, so his country level means shit. Wait for feats.

I can list couple of country level feats in fairytail for u but u'd just end up denying everything so what's the point?

Ok, thats´s cool. Can you show me. I only remember at statements, which was debunked later by the feats.

Sorry were u trying to imply that NO FT character is lightning speed? Or were u saying that they are only lightning speed?

Lightningspeed is a good speed for FT, tbh.

Statements or feats?

The mach3500 was from an accepted calc, and besides it doesn't take much to know that traversing a massive continent would yield that amount of speed right?

Cmon man, we should be fair. Fancalcs aren´t accepted everywhere, so why people should accept headcanon? I can accept the bullshit thread from Luffy his Country Level Punches too, but i didn´t because it is nonsense. We should working with that what we have.

@el_directo_ said:

@caocao: Oh my God. The erza sword drops didn't even harm acnologia lol. Its only the blunt force that forced him out of the sky. Do u intentionally downplay or what lol?

Sorry, but does that look like downplay to you?

No Caption Provided

Personally? So ur opinion is greater than the author's now? Elefseria already stated that the god dragons are on acno's level(not stronger).

Nope, but i accept feats and at least consistent statements. If we going with the autor, we would ignore many feats, because statements. You can use this logic in the own verse if it comes to a fight between Fairy Tail charakters. But if we use two verses we could use the same nonsense on both side and then we have Haku who already moves with lightspeed, or Amaterasu which burns hot as the sun. Did you ignore this statements, because the feats say it otherwise? Then you do the right, because i do the same with Fairy Tail.

Not to mention elefseria probably didn't even know that acno got stronger during the war after he absorbed the ravines of time. Which would put him above the dragon gods.

And how should be someone like Acnologia on a level with the Wooddragon, who is by your people countrylevel?

Yeah now am pretty sure u guys just scheme through fairytail without giving it a proper read.

Nah, we only dislike if people accept inconsistent points on one side and don´t accept inconsistent points on the other side. We should be fair, not more. I can accept the inconsistent statements, but then you have to accept the inconsistent statements from Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc. as well. That is the most kind of respect for eachother, if we are not biased.

Also you can say i didn´t read FT at all, but i have a guy called @tyki_mikk25 which read it complete. Dude, this guy spams me everyday with Fairy Tail, even if spoilers are comming.This guy spams my board full with Brandish gifs. This guy is a highlevel Fairy Tail Fanboy and still: He is absolutly neutral.

EDIT: Also i didn´t see Sasuke winning this fight, if you read my post above.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Not sure why else you'd be bringing in Juubi feats. You say 'fought against' as if Sasuke went in 1v1 against Juubito and not alongside BSM Naruto

Correct.

It almost sounds as though you're arguing Sasuke is anywhere close to the Juubi/Juubito?

Not close. However enough strong and fast to keep up with him/them and fight against him/them without getting erased instantly.

Read above. However this isn't the Juubi. It's Mercu. . . and Mercu, by feats, is not even close to a common Bijuu (like Hachibi), let alone Juubi (every forms).

As for why he didn't drop the sea on them, this was Merc after he was stated to 'have lost all reasoning'

This is not an answer. Actually, if Mercu "has lost all reasoning" and was like a beast. . . this is a good reason to drop a sea against everyone and everything, not the other way around.

it's not as if he needs to drop the sea on Sasuke to win-

Because he can't and he didn't lifted the whole sea, just a tiny portion of it.

he can just suck him into the whirpool that was going to kill Natsu.

There's a huge difference between sucking Natsu in a whirpool (water is also Natsu's kryptonite btw). . . and sucking a Susanoo.

...no, Sasuke didn't go 1v1. On multiple occasions he would have been stomped if not for someone else's help.

By your logic, we could also say Sakura 'fought' Rikudou Madara as she attacked him but didn't die.

And Merc started randomly attacking the city, which is still pretty in-keeping for a raging dragon.

And since when was it 'only a tiny portion' of the sea? Natsu and co (who had dealt with island shrinkers and people who could terraform by that point) were shocked. Erza actually states, 'he flipped the sea'. Not that hard to imagine, considering he's on the same level as Acnologia.

I think Sasuke can put up a fight up a fight but I don't see him winning against an opponent of this level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously....your words "merc lifted a sea therefore he has country lv AP", me "ohniki lifted an island with one hand, is he island lv?"

Like I said, he didn't "vaporize" the lake.....he made it "evaporate".

Your own link says this.

Or from natsu either

All of which Amaterasu has done before

Amaterasu from MS sasuke and itachi(both who are weaker than EMS sasuke) has vaped sand(that's stronger than tempered steel), steel/iron, fire that vaped concrete....and it can't be put out by water.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Sand:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Ah?, no problem here then lol

It don't look like you watch naruto or read naruto tbh.......

It hasn't done anything country lv worthy yet.

Oh ho ho, go ahead and post those country lv feats done in fairy tail.....I wait.

Aren't you the first person in every FT thread to start calling out "fairy tail is always lowballed"? Sooo, what the fu*k is this?smh

From an accepted calc doesn't matter when the top/God tiers of the verse are lucky to be lightning speed.......and calc can make erza with all of the bones in her body messed up sub-relevastic.....really doesn't matter.

I already explained to you why that wasn't only travel speed. Its movement and reaction speed too. Seriously did u just completely ignore what I said lol?

I already explained to you why IT is a travel feat.....movement and reaction go hand in hand with traveling.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: There is a difference between those feats. Ohnoki needed to reduce the weight to lift it. On the other hand WGD didn't.

At best ohnoki feat would be large mountain lvl++

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let’s see. Acnologia scales above meteor timers, lightning timers, and explosion timers. He can blitz God Serena, who could keep up with Gildarts, who is faster than lightning by his fight with Natsu. He can keep up with Igneel, who scales above people who crossed a country.

BUT he failed to catch up to this one ship this one time in the most PIS filled part of the arc. Clearly this one showing > all other showings. And btw, this doesn’t apply to Erza meteor-busting or Natsu one shotting Zeref, only to this one feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: There is a difference between those feats. Ohnoki needed to reduce the weight to lift it. On the other hand WGD didn't.

At best ohnoki feat would be large mountain lvl++

I know, but he's saying WGD's feat comes out being country......which is not true true because one,, no one calles beginning of shippuden gaara country lv for lifting a desert over a city and two, we don't know how big the sea was.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins mid diff

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza didn't harm Acno. He only went "gahh" because of his motion sickness from the boat Gray made. You guys are downplaying feats when you have no idea what you're talking about. Erza already said swords would have zero effect on him as well so his physical durability isn't low. Erza was swatted by her mother and broke all her bones from a simple slap. Dragon Scales are no joke.