Fairy Tail Inverse Tier list

• 91 results
LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I made a Fairy Tail Inverse Scaling Tier List, I'll be happy to discuss some topics as most of my takes are supernova hot, especially to people on CV lacking info on a lot of the reasons why I have some characters so low and others high. Yes I do believe in Suzaku >>> Spriggan very strongly him being several one shot levels even above the Top Spriggan. You can DM me at LameLiarLeo#0622 on Discord or we can discuss it in this thread. Over here would be more civil but there most likely will be interference if you don't mind that

No Caption Provided
CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This man is looking to be killed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garbage ass scaling. Dorga scrubbing both Base Natsu and Suzaku while only being in his human form and yet both of them are somehow above him. They can't even scratch the walls of his dead corpse. I don't even have to get into the rest like Haku not being BDSK tier when he is a fucking BDSK. Or any of those scrubs are Igneel and Acno tier. This is worst inverse tier list I've seen ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit

Dogramar and Ignia below Suzaku.Hope you know Suzaku is not doing anything to NERFED Dogra and Ignia just flexed him away

And lol Acnologia being in the same Tier as Gray,Laxus and co.

Haku not being DDSK-Tier besides he is a DDSK

Worst tier list ive ever saw

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This man is looking to be killed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raziel2014

there is already kind of a tier list using Letters, in the anime is even more apparent since they mention A level wizard and lower.

S Level Wizard -> use Low, Medium, High, Top with Top = Saint Wizard at least real ones not those fake ones, talking about guys like Jura and Makarov.

SS Level Wizard -> includes Celestial Spirit King, War God, Mard Geer, Sprigan 12, Hades, PostTS Gildarts

SSS Level Wizard -> includes August, Irene, Igneel, Acnologia, Zeref, Dragon Gods etc.

we can assume that Erza is a Low to Mid Level S wizard during Pre Time Skip same with Laxus.

after Time Skip and during Magic Games we can assume Laxus is Saint Level/Top S Class since he fought on equal terms with Jura, seeing as the limit of the Magic Power finder is 9999 we can assume that is the limit of S Class as well since the Magic Game limit is S Level at least going from the monsters Erza defeated, Jura Scored a 8544 which is very close to 9999 and perfectly matches what a Top S Level should be.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of errors in this tier list

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elefseria being below dogra even though he beat him? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚

That shit belongs in the trash!

Not surprising tho, Mr 250k FTL FT verse

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Garbage ass scaling. Dorga scrubbing both Base Natsu and Suzaku while only being in his human form and yet both of them are somehow above him. They can't even scratch the walls of his dead corpse. I don't even have to get into the rest like Haku not being BDSK tier when he is a fucking BDSK. Or any of those scrubs are Igneel and Acno tier. This is worst inverse tier list I've seen ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Dogra does none of that? Suzaku literally stops his attack. As for walls point it's likely something restricted to Dragons as Ignia passively melts it tree Suzaku no sells his flame Pillar which should be >>> his passive heat. BDSK title is the highest rank, it's obtained by being so much above the lower ranks. This is thy same in any hierarchy. There is a set bottom rank which you need to at least be this strong to surpass or there is this top rank where you need that minimum amount of strength to be there. Scrubs that easily reach fodder Acno. Dude is relative to Jellal lmfao

@paxa said:

Holy shit

Dogramar and Ignia below Suzaku.Hope you know Suzaku is not doing anything to NERFED Dogra and Ignia just flexed him away

No Caption Provided

What feats do they have to outdo Suzaku, it's just hate lmao

Scale Acnologia above them, I think Even Gray is stronger

As I said to Jdogg, you don't have to be relative to be in the same rank, especially when it's the top or bottom rank

There we go again, just insults with no actual Scaling arguments shown. What do I expect from you Paxa

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LameLiarLeo

there is already kind of a tier list using Letters, in the anime is even more apparent since they mention A level wizard and lower.

S Level Wizard -> use Low, Medium, High, Top with Top = Saint Wizard at least real ones not those fake ones, talking about guys like Jura and Makarov.

SS Level Wizard -> includes Celestial Spirit King, War God, Mard Geer, Sprigan 12, Hades, PostTS Gildarts

SSS Level Wizard -> includes August, Irene, Igneel, Acnologia, Zeref, Dragon Gods etc.

we can assume that Erza is a Low to Mid Level S wizard during Pre Time Skip same with Laxus.

after Time Skip and during Magic Games we can assume Laxus is Saint Level/Top S Class since he fought on equal terms with Jura, seeing as the limit of the Magic Power finder is 9999 we can assume that is the limit of S Class as well since the Magic Game limit is S Level at least going from the monsters Erza defeated, Jura Scored a 8544 which is very close to 9999 and perfectly matches what a Top S Level should be.

This is nice to know

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

A lot of errors in this tier list

You give off a vibe of someone that is willing to discuss unlike a lot of my the people here

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elefseria being below dogra even though he beat him? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚

That shit belongs in the trash!

Not surprising tho, Mr 250k FTL FT verse

I'm sorry but since when was the Elefseria we meet in 100 years quest hie prime where he beat Dogramag, read the damn labels before criticising everything

I'm free to discuss it if you are willing to

When will you move on from that where the conclusion was me highlighting it was a joke

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: I don't have the time and not interested in discussing this with you mahn, so I'll just poke at fun this garbage tier list for the time being lol.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a Fairy Tail Inverse Scaling Tier List, I'll be happy to discuss some topics as most of my takes are supernova hot, especially to people on CV lacking info on a lot of the reasons why I have some characters so low and others high. Yes I do believe in Suzaku >>> Spriggan very strongly him being several one shot levels even above the Top Spriggan. You can DM me at LameLiarLeo#0622 on Discord or we can discuss it in this thread. Over here would be more civil but there most likely will be interference if you don't mind that

No Caption Provided

Just noticed but Wendy Belserion is meant to be bottom Top Spriggan Tier, my bad. Also because this chat can't exactly read and requires clarifying here I am doing just that

Dragon God Tier - Full power Dragon Gods

Semi Dragon God Tier - Dragon Dogramag, Ignia Amped Natsu, 50% Merc, SBT Acnologia.

Human Dragon God Tier - 100 Year Quest Elefseria, Current Suzaku, Human Form Dragon Gods, Current Base Natsu

DDSK Tier - Human Dogramag, Elexion Laxus, Current Erza, Kirin, Misaki. (Though I want to mention Misaki would be moved down below RLDM Laxus and Erza moves right below Adult Wendy), Dragon Force Natsu, Weakened God Seed Aldoron

Pre SBT Acno Tier - Elentir Amp Wendy, 100 years quest Gildarts, Current Gray using Devil Slayer magic, Dragon form Pre SBT Acno, Aldoron Arc Jellal and Laxus, Alvarez Jellal and Pre SBT Human Acnologia

Sub Acno Tier - Haku, Tartaros Igneel, Elentir arc Youko and Hakune, Aldoron arc Base Laxus

Zeref Tier - Emotion Flame Natsu, Fairy Heart Zeref, Igneel Mark Natsu, Base Zeref, Dragon Force Natsu

Top Spriggan Tier - Dragon Irene, Current Dragon Force Wendy, Aldo Arc LFDM and ISDM Natsu/Gajeel, Battle Form August, Human Irene, Alvarez Arc Gildarts, Evolved Dragon Force Nebaru and As I mentioned before Wendy Belserion should be there

Diabolos - Dragon Force Nebaru, Metro, Current Lucy, Current Base Gray, Labyrinth arc Diabolos Trio, Base Gajeel, Current Base Wendy, Base Nebaru, BSS Mirajane, Current Elfman, Elentir Arc Mimi, Current Juvia, Wraith, Corny Thunder Legion

I doubt I need to go over the last 2 tiers, if so damn CV is worse than I thought

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: I don't have the time and not interested in discussing this with you mahn, so I'll just poke at fun this garbage tier list for the time being lol.

Ok, what's bad about it

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KaiThighJu  Online

This Acnologia and Igneel slander damn....

Frenzyflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia tier

And only then the rest

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They might outstat Acnologia but he can't be hurt by magic, so he might still be top of the verse.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Acnologia and Igneel slander damn....

Powercliffed

They might outstat Acnologia but he can't be hurt by magic, so he might still be top of the verse.

This was mostly stat based, as hax brings a lot of questions into play. Also as far as I know Acnologia does get damaged to an extent by magic, he is simply highly resistant to it

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Dogra does none of that? Suzaku literally stops his attack. As for walls point it's likely something restricted to Dragons as Ignia passively melts it tree Suzaku no sells his flame Pillar which should be >>> his passive heat. BDSK title is the highest rank, it's obtained by being so much above the lower ranks. This is thy same in any hierarchy. There is a set bottom rank which you need to at least be this strong to surpass or there is this top rank where you need that minimum amount of strength to be there. Scrubs that easily reach fodder Acno. Dude is relative to Jellal lmfao

@paxa said:

Holy shit

No Caption Provided

What feats do they have to outdo Suzaku, it's just hate lmao

Scale Acnologia above them, I think Even Gray is stronger

As I said to Jdogg, you don't have to be relative to be in the same rank, especially when it's the top or bottom rank

There we go again, just insults with no actual Scaling arguments shown. What do I expect from you Paxa

First,Suzaku was unable to even deal chipdamage to the walls.And Dogs Dura>The walls

Second,he barely block a basic punch from Dogramag

No Caption Provided

Gray the useless fodder being above Acnologia is just hard lol.

You have Haku 2 tiers below your DDSK Tier.Wtf?

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: I think he explained it was based on stats and not hax. Still messy tho

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

i don't even read 100YQ and i know this list is terrible.

First of all, Dragon Acno is top of the verse undisputed. Human Acno on the same tier with Alvarez Jellal is laughable.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100YQ Lucy over God Serena bruh i'm hollering

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: I think he explained it was based on stats and not hax. Still messy tho

Why should i believe Haku is 2 tiers below his peers in terms of stats?We know the DDSKยดs are equal(Suzaku might be a outlier in the future)

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KaiThighJu  Online

@lameliarleo:

The power gap between 100YQ and Alvarez isn't that big as you make it. What feats does Labyrinth Arc Base Natsu have that makes him powerful than Pre SBT Acnologia? In fact why is current Gray even in the same level as Pre SBT Acno?

What feats does Aldoron Arc Laxus, Youko, Hakune and Haku that makes them in the same level as Igneel? And as mentioned by other users, why is Haku several tiers down from DDSK?

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KaiThighJu  Online

@paxa:

Tbh I hope Suzaku is the strongest out of the diabolos bar Selene. He's the only remaining member left, not even once in this arc did Diabolos take a W. A 2v1 against Dogramag would be more interesting, I hope Mashima doesn't screw up the fight.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

I already mentioned that the walls must be Dragon restricted thing, Ignia passively melts them but his flame Pillar which logically as an attack is >>> his passive heat is no selled by Suzaku. He gets up looking the exact same.

How do you see that as barely, he proceeds to block it and continue conversation with Natsu. Injuring Human Selene, Taking all of her attacks, keeping up with her speed wise, no selling Ignia's flame Pillar and being able to casually block an attack from Dogramag is still not enough for all of you. Do you need him to kill a Dragon God to even somewhat scale him to them?

Scale Acno above Gray, Gray simply has lots of upscaling that gets him above Jellal level characters who are relative to Acnologia

Because I don't think Haku scales to them, I don't think any of the DDSK are relative to each other. The statement is simply too vague, feats seem to constantly contradict it and being in the same rank doesn't make them on the same level, especially if it is the highest or lowest rank ad I've said before. E.g: your think at the start of the series Gildarts and Erza are at the same tier? They are both S Class. Erza was negged by Laxus. Another one is do you think Natsu is on the same tier as the guys on his rank? (just remove the S Class and pick at least 3 characters that can put up a fight against natsu)

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

First of all, Dragon Acno is top of the verse undisputed. Human Acno on the same tier with Alvarez Jellal is laughable.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

If you have not read it I won't exactly bother

Acnologia sucks ass in comparison to the Dragon Gods and Pre SBT is like a mid tier. Jellal probably blitz negs Human Acno

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LameLiarLeo
@kaithighju said:

@lameliarleo:

The power gap between 100YQ and Alvarez isn't that big as you make it. What feats does Labyrinth Arc Base Natsu have that makes him powerful than Pre SBT Acnologia? In fact why is current Gray even in the same level as Pre SBT Acno?

What feats does Aldoron Arc Laxus, Youko, Hakune and Haku that makes them in the same level as Igneel? And as mentioned by other users, why is Haku several tiers down from DDSK?

Base Natsu is that high for taking Attacks from Suzaku and even standing still after Abyss, I think he is more durable than the human DGs and has AP to be considered strong but lacks in stats like speed to be above them. Also on the powercliff point if Natsu got that much stronger in a few days then his year of training is p crazy

Current Gray Scaling relies on an extended amount of time Scaling but it consists of him blitzing Skullion while Base Laxus couldn't exactly blitz Kyria, Hakune is relative to that Gray but gets absolutely destroyed by Gray w Ice Giants. I think the difference between Gray w Ice Giants and Hakune is bigger than the difference between RLDM and Base Laxus hence he is above. I am a believer in Alvarez Jellal approaching Dragon Acno in stats

Laxus is via a strong implication of being as strong as Jellal, Youko was somewhat arbitrary but just assumed she is around Hakune tier, she could Semi match Erza for a bit so I guess that could help Scaling her roughly there. I tried to sort out Haku by Casual Haku being around DF Wendy and used How Kirin vs Laxus continued to go to compare casual to serious. As for Haku below the others I explained it

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By El_directo_

^ Lmao

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Dude who has 0 remotely good counterarguments

CosmicEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CosmicEmperor  Online

This thread shows everyone why FT fans on CV are memes. The weakest of the DGS above Acnologia? Erza over FH Zeref?

Jesus Christ.

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why alvarez base Gajeel and Juvia above alvarez base Laxus and Natsu?

Why 791ร— Jellal, Laxus, Erza and Jura are spriggan tier while 791ร— DF Natsu DS Gray and Mard Geer aren't?

Why you put Igneel below human Acnologia? and Laxus's trio above spriggan like Larcade? what they even did in 100 yq?

and Zeref is also too low imo

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why alvarez base Gajeel and Juvia above alvarez base Laxus and Natsu?

Why 791ร— Jellal, Laxus, Erza and Jura are spriggan tier while 791ร— DF Natsu DS Gray and Mard Geer aren't?

Why you put Igneel below human Acnologia? and Laxus's trio above spriggan like Larcade? what they even did in 100 yq?

and Zeref is also too low imo

Gajeel due to Scaling to Bloodman, Juvia due to being able to keep up with Gray.

The GMG Characters was a troll argument of Healthy Laxus >>> Sick Laxus

I believe Acnologia got that amp when he bathed in Igneel's blood, The thunder legion were capable of keeping up and giving Base Gray a difficult time

I don't think Zeref scales to the Mid Tiers in 100YQ

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread shows everyone why FT fans on CV are memes. The weakest of the DGS above Acnologia? Erza over FH Zeref?

Jesus Christ.

Acno is a fodder who is eclipsed by them

FH is pretty fodder stat wise

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

Tbh I hope Suzaku is the strongest out of the diabolos bar Selene. He's the only remaining member left, not even once in this arc did Diabolos take a W. A 2v1 against Dogramag would be more interesting, I hope Mashima doesn't screw up the fight.

>expecting the antags to get Ws in FT

dogramag is gonna beat Suzaku, then natsu powers up with friendship omnipotent magic and 1shots the rock bum

then happy claps and ugly cries

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

If you have not read it I won't exactly bother

Acnologia sucks ass in comparison to the Dragon Gods and Pre SBT is like a mid tier. Jellal probably blitz negs Human Acno

bro its kinda canon that Acno was the strongest dragon in the world and the dragon gods literally fled to the other continent cause they were scared of him lol

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Christ.

to be honest "Because she's Erza" boost Erza might beat FH Zeref with some bullshit plot powers.

Erza and Natsu have plot armor omnipotence at times

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Paxa

@paxa:

I already mentioned that the walls must be Dragon restricted thing, Ignia passively melts them but his flame Pillar which logically as an attack is >>> his passive heat is no selled by Suzaku. He gets up looking the exact same.

How do you see that as barely, he proceeds to block it and continue conversation with Natsu. Injuring Human Selene, Taking all of her attacks, keeping up with her speed wise, no selling Ignia's flame Pillar and being able to casually block an attack from Dogramag is still not enough for all of you. Do you need him to kill a Dragon God to even somewhat scale him to them?

Scale Acno above Gray, Gray simply has lots of upscaling that gets him above Jellal level characters who are relative to Acnologia

Because I don't think Haku scales to them, I don't think any of the DDSK are relative to each other. The statement is simply too vague, feats seem to constantly contradict it and being in the same rank doesn't make them on the same level, especially if it is the highest or lowest rank ad I've said before. E.g: your think at the start of the series Gildarts and Erza are at the same tier? They are both S Class. Erza was negged by Laxus. Another one is do you think Natsu is on the same tier as the guys on his rank? (just remove the S Class and pick at least 3 characters that can put up a fight against natsu)

What Dragon restriction?

No Caption Provided

Serious Suzaku failed to deal damage to the walls.Heres nothing to add.The panel dont lie

No selled my ass.Yeah,neither of them were K.O. but the fact both are ants for Ignia and got both treated like shit tells me enough

Just take a look at Suzakus face.He didnt block it casualy.

Hurting Human Selene means nothing when she lost on purpose.Neither it looks like shes a physical fighter in her humanform

Jellal is Acno Tier?

No Caption Provided

Another guy got treated like shit.What did Jellal accomplished against Acno?He did 0 damage to him.Christina did more and nobody would scale the ship to Acno

Aha,that statement is to vague but Elfserias "DGยดs are on Acno Tier" is not?The old fart with Alzheimer didnt know how strong how Alvarez Arc Acno was.Ignia also claimed Igneel was the strongest ergo he holds him extremely high.And we both knows Igneel is weaker as Acno

No Caption Provided

Again,for what reason i should believe Haku is 2!!! Tier below his peers?He facetanked Wendy Roar like its nothing and hes also a CQC fighter.People like that needs stats

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JDogg

The OP's copium for that list is strong.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KaiThighJu  Online

No disrespect but this scaling is something you'd see on VSBW or some shit.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High Multiverse level because they can reach on Marvel and DC's level!

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

Yes there is tons to add, everything Suzaku has done makes it Illogical for him to be inferior to Human DG passive magic power

Um what? Suzaku gets right back up in seemingly no time barely looking different from before Ignia came. Does this not directly show us Suzaku tanked the flame Pillar that is >>> his passive heat which can melt a decent portion of the wall you claim Suzaku can't scratch

Damn, his face looks bruised from Natsu and his looking up, he must be struggling so much to block this

Hurting Selene means a lot, Gray can pop up and slice up Ignia with a single strike causing him to bleed and get knocked out, just cuz Ignia lost on purpose that doesn't mean Gray has scaling from that. It's a Feat, you don't just make your durability so low. Also even if you think she lost on purpose her magic power enlarging the moon shows she was serious

Yes Jellal is Acno Tier

Yes it isn't, because "these guys are Like Suzaku" vs "these guys are at least as strong as Acnologia" supported by "we eclipsed the Dragon we feared so much" supported by the DDSK beating up mid tiers who scale to a stronger Jellal yh than the one who proceeds to show relativity to Acno

Ignia would actually be right with his Igneel point. Prime Igneel >>>> Tartaros Igneel ~ Tartaros Acno. Ignia says Igneel WAS the strongest, He knows of Acnologia's power ups. If Alvarez Acno is as low as I have him he must refer to SBT Acno.

Haku feats just suck ASS in comparison

igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igniaacnologia2 said:

Gajeel due to Scaling to Bloodman, Juvia due to being able to keep up with Gray.

And what about base Natsu who beat amped spriggan with two shots? You think that Bloodman>Irene amp Neinhart?. Wall said that Laxus is top class in Fairy Tail, also Laxus could to kill Ajeel with one unnmaed attack, what Gray couldn't, so i don't even see Gray above Laxus, let alone Juvia.

I believe Acnologia got that amp when he bathed in Igneel's blood, The thunder legion were capable of keeping up and giving Base Gray a difficult time

Yes you are right. but we can't really to know if the amp enough big to make Acnologia stronger than Igneel even in his human form.

igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

"Aha,that statement is to vague but Elfserias "DGยดs are on Acno Tier" is not?The old fart with Alzheimer didnt know how strong how Alvarez Arc Acno was."

How did you jump to this conclusion?

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa:

I also think Suzaku is a outlier amoung the DDSK.

Who knows.Natsu vs Suzaku was a rly good fight.Laxus vs Kirin was Horseshit

No disrespect but this scaling is something you'd see on VSBW or some shit.

This is most likely the VSBW scaling.Not sure if you ever saw LolMitch but pleb legit claims Lucy is>August lol

CosmicEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CosmicEmperor  Online

@lameliarleo: Lmao no he hasn't. He's the benchmark for their power. Tf did Dogramag do to be put above Acno? or Aldoron? Or really anyone of them.

Zeref isn't a stats character. You're so focused on stats because otherwise Zeref solos Diabolos. Time-stop GG.

Some of the worst scaling I have ever seen.