Fairy Tail Guild vs Straw Hat Pirates

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Fairy Tail Guild vs Straw Hat Pirates (101 votes)

FT Guild Rekts them 49%
SH Pirates Pummels them 47%
Can`t Decide 5%
  • FT Guild(Current): Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Cana, Elfman, Lisanna, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, Happy, Carla(Human form), Pantherlily(Battle Mode), Doranbolt, Mirajane, Laxus, Gildarts, Makarov, and Mavis.
  • SH Pirates(Current): Luffy, Zoro, Sanji(with RS), Ussop, Nami(with Zeus), Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook.
  • In Character but Serious
  • Starting Distance: 75ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Canon Feats Only
  • Win by K.O or DEATH

Scenario: FT Guild is asked by the world government to captured/kill the SH pirates.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it may be of note that Natsu tanked hits from Acnologia, who casually tore through the body of someone who could fight a mountain buster equally. And there's not any real reason Natsu's insides would be weaker than his outsides....

Lmfao,what are his feats to support this

And I'm sure if this logic was true luffy won't be so confident that this would work on kaido who's many times more durable than Natsu ,Luffy saw his insane durability firsthand like him tanking a barrage of Kong guns without a single scratch

Unless you gat feats for his insides Natsu gets oneshoted by base Luffy

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: Mard geer isn't city block level.

Firstly, he was on par with the celestial spirit king and was easily withstanding & parrying his attacks. The same spirit king that has a city/small mountain level feat(he busted the cube).

Secondly, mard geer is also => hades who actually had a mountain level feat(lemme know if u need the scan) back at tenroujima island arc against makarov.

So as far as I know natsu hasn't lost to any city block level character.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh can someone tag son of morijin for me please..

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_monger:

Hmm . Good point. But there's also one hax which I forgot to mention which works similarly to Luffy's that is pain enhancement. Mira can enhance the pain sense of anybody so much that they feel pain even by breathing and simple attacks like hitting that person with a pebble can be very harmful to them. And there's also one extra ability which she absorbed from a demon , that is she can flood an area with poison particles. Although that will be harmful to FT crew as well , she can do it in an emergency if they're losing . Not to mention Fairy Law is also there. And the fact that he's got not resistance against mind control.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: except I’m not talking about the character, that’s your stupid assumption. He literally said if you don’t have magic power Fairylaw will down you. A lot of characters that would wreck the verse don’t have magic power. That’s the point you borderline idiot. I never even gave my opinion on who would win, he made a NLf argument is the point and I simply wanted him to correct it because the person he quoted said Fairylaw doesnt work on people more powerful than the user but he said it works in relation to magic power and not that. Learn to use your brain cells properly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EcoBlitz:

Becausw there's not much of a difference between Luffy and Fairy Law.

Fairy Law was good enough to oneshot an army of 8,00,000 soldiers , as well as weaken the Spriggans to the extent that they couldn't fight properly ( that's why the weaker Spriggans fell apart after Fairy Law ). It also destroyed a dragon skeleton in Zero. Looking at it's feats , it's reasonable enough to say it will work on Luffy , considering the fact that Luffy already has the short end of the stick due to having no MP.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By KingOne

@jdogg said:

Nico Robin would get her butt kicked by Wendy let alone the actual top tiers in the Guild lmao.

Robin breaks that fodder’s neck before she can even scream for her nakama and does the same for the entire rest of the guild before they scream nakama to her back. Robin solos the entire guild. This is an absolute lolstomp.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By KingOne
@cocacolaman said:

I think it may be of note that Natsu tanked hits from Acnologia, who casually tore through the body of someone who could fight a mountain buster equally. And there's not any real reason Natsu's insides would be weaker than his outsides....

Don Chinjao one shots the entirety of the guild mate. Strawhat fleet neg diffs. Vice Admirals neg diff in one swing. CP9 one shot solo. It’s time to expose this dumbass thread. Oh and the reason why insides cannot be as durable as the outside is because logic dictates that vital organs cannot be as durable as the outside because they are what they are, VITAL organs solely functioning on sustaining the person's life at all times and the literal symbol and fact of mortality, hence why people have durability in the first place it is to protect those vital organs or you die or get wrecked. Ultimately you need insides feats to establish insides durability either way. Some creatures or beings might have really tough insides naturally or by some sort of trick or straight up immortality. In rare cases a person can be so strong and endurant that they can survive some kind of minor damage in those places or their insides are more durable than they should but they still remain fragile vital organs that you can't protect.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By KingOne
@alextheboss said:
@yray said:

Imagine thinking an admiral or two can't solo the fairy tail guild ,smh

I mean the Fairty Tail team has better feats than any admiral, and hax to boot. The admirals only chance is a speed blitz, but that is debatable considering Erza's reaction to the meteor which crossed thousands of miles of space in seemingly seconds and created a country sized fireball when entering the atmosphere.

@shirso said:

A single Admiral would indeed solo the Guild

If Akainu's lava can be eaten by Natsu he is in trouble, Grey eating Aokiji's ice would screw him over, Juvia's water can be a problem for devil fruit users, Mest can erase memories, Fairy Law, Erza's meteor feat, Natsu having better heat feats than Akainu, Gildarts hax, Laxus' mountain sized lightning blasts, ect. I find it hard to see a single Admiral soloing the entire guild.

"I mean the Fairty Tail team has better feats than any admiral, and hax to boot. The admirals only chance is a speed blitz, but that is debatable considering Erza's reaction to the meteor which crossed thousands of miles of space in seemingly seconds and created a country sized fireball when entering the atmosphere."

You are just a case. Ao Kiji froze over an entire island permanently and changed its very weather permanently. He froze over a whole sea for 5 days worth of travel neg diffing direct sunlight. Akainu turned an island into a living hell and volcanic land, and terraformed the whole place permanently. His passive heat can vaporize steal from distance. What the hell are you even talking about ? Fujitora can put Zorro on the ground who has higher physicals than the entire verse combined and spam meteors and those are not even his main strength. You are a troll. Any Admiral lolstomps the guild while drowsy.

"If Akainu's lava can be eaten by Natsu he is in trouble, Grey eating Aokiji's ice would screw him over, Juvia's water can be a problem for devil fruit users, Mest can erase memories, Fairy Law, Erza's meteor feat, Natsu having better heat feats than Akainu, Gildarts hax, Laxus' mountain sized lightning blasts, ect. I find it hard to see a single Admiral soloing the entire guild."

All these characters you named are simply blitzed and one shot in an instant. None of their attacks can scratch an Admiral buddy. They are God tiers and will rape them all in one hit by accident. This guy naming random attacks like this is how you even argue haha or that’s gonn help him or it’s some casual Island busting attack or something ( minimum level to even count haha), I can name random attacks too : Ice Age, Ruysei Kazan, Kizaru’s light beam shower haha all casual attacks that will megalolstomp the fodder. Get the hell out of here kid, always sprouting nonsense.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mountacnologia: you said as long as you don’t have magic power it’ll work on you, that’s what I’m questioning it for really. I have and wasn’t sure if I was even gonna give my opinion on this debate as I stopped FT before the spriggan arc.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: you’re wanking Zoro and downplaying FT hard...

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By KingOne

@mountacnologia: Haha you still at it with your Fairy Law nonsense ? That attack (that wouldn't work but let's say it does) is never getting off either way, he'll be the first to die ( if Zorro hasn't wiped this fodder off already in a swing haha). There is not a single attack that can be launched without Luffy knowing about it and how it works and its effects. They all get obliterated by accident.Zeus damn near roflstomp the entire bunch already unscathed. Someone lock this thread.

You got debunked about this Fairy Law nonsense already but due to being too foolish you don't understand your own cunundrum. Fairy Law obliterates any character huh ? One, that is impossible because the caster is weak as hell so he can't create an attack that beat someone who can overpower it and two it has no feats on working on stronger people because guess what, they can just stop or tank the attack. Fairy Law has no feats working on fodder let alone any of the Strawhats. Nice try blabbering nonsense and trying to pass complete nonsensical BS as an argument. Luffy has FS which is dozens, if not, hundreds of times stronger than Base Obs, on top of lightspeed neg diffing base obs Haki, on top of FTL physicals since pretimeskip now being thousands of times stronger than pretimeksip, on top of FTE defying natural instincts. He will lolstomp the entire guild before they can even process why are they dead. it's not even funny ( at this point he doesn't even have to touch anyone). Let alone having on top of that the Strawhats and monsters like Zorro Sanji Franky or Brook or Robin for that matter.I thought this thread was about the Strawhat Grand Fleet or something they are too much too.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By KingOne

@ecoblitz: Wanking Zorro ? What the hell does that even mean haha ? He one shots the entire guild in one swing it's not even a thing.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By JDogg

@kingone: Wendy got better feats than Robin... If Wendy is fodder then what does that make Robin? Lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder when is the guy going to stop his rant. It's getting a little annoying to see someone continuously blabber bullshit. "Zeus solos the guild , FTL Luffy," what an obvious troll.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EcoBlitz:

Yes and that is absolutely true. Please don't listen to the other guy you also must have realised by now that he's blabbering nonsense.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Yet you used a strawman to call his argument out... As I said he wasn't talking about everyone, he just mentioned it in this specific thread. You're acting like there was no context behind what he said.... He didn't say everyone with no magic will be defeated by Fairy Law. He was talking specifically about the Luffy and the SH not having it therefore they had no resistance against it. You can't tell people to use brain cells when you need to use reading comprehension first.

I dunno how you thought bring up an NLF argument through a strawman was needed when the guy has never said what you're talking about... There's no one in this thread that powerful so we don't even need to discuss NLFs lol.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bruhh add the admirals it wouldnt matter, juvia is their kryptonite.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone:

You are just a case. Ao Kiji froze over an entire island permanently and changed its very weather permanently. He froze over a whole sea for 5 days worth of travel neg diffing direct sunlight.

Invel practically did the same thing.

Loading Video...

Aokiji has a larege area of affect, but if his opponent can survive cold temperatures, melt his ice, or eat it, it won't be much use.

Akainu turned an island into a living hell and volcanic land, and terraformed the whole place permanently.

Yeah, he's strong, but Irene was able to rearrange the landscape of an entire country.

Loading Video...

His passive heat can vaporize steal from distance.

Natsu's passive heat evaporated an entire lake that he didn't even touch.

Loading Video...

And melted a stadium

Loading Video...

Fujitora can put Zorro on the ground who has higher physicals than the entire verse combined

The War God Natsu one shot alone is arguably stronger than Zoro.

Loading Video...

and spam meteors and those are not even his main strength.

Irene's meteors>>>Fujitora's

Loading Video...

You are a troll. Any Admiral lolstomps the guild while drowsy.

I think the guy with "one" in his name arguing for "one" piece, is more likely the troll/biased one. I actually like one piece better than fairy tail, but I don't let that cloud my judgement.

All these characters you named are simply blitzed and one shot in an instant.

I already said that's possible. Speed is the one way the One Piece team has a chance.

None of their attacks can scratch an Admiral buddy. They are God tiers and will rape them all in one hit by accident.

Except Fairy Tail characters have been shown to have a higher level of power than them. Irene warped an entire country and brought down a meteor that created a country sized fireball, August's self destruct was going to one shot the country, Acnologia has a feat that is easily multi island level, FH Zeref had control over time and Natsu still overpowered him, ect.

This guy naming random attacks like this is how you even argue haha or that’s gonn help him or it’s some casual Island busting attack or something ( minimum level to even count haha),

I named them because you should know what they are if you've watched/read Fairy Tail. If you have done neither, then you shouldn't even be here debating on it.

I can name random attacks too : Ice Age, Ruysei Kazan, Kizaru’s light beam shower haha all casual attacks that will megalolstomp the fodder. Get the hell out of here kid, always sprouting nonsense.

this one feat from Acnologia is above all the ones you just mentioned.

No Caption Provided

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By KingOne

@alextheboss said:

@kingone:

You are just a case. Ao Kiji froze over an entire island permanently and changed its very weather permanently. He froze over a whole sea for 5 days worth of travel neg diffing direct sunlight.

Invel practically did the same thing.

Loading Video...

Aokiji has a larege area of affect, but if his opponent can survive cold temperatures, melt his ice, or eat it, it won't be much use.

Akainu turned an island into a living hell and volcanic land, and terraformed the whole place permanently.

Yeah, he's strong, but Irene was able to rearrange the landscape of an entire country.

Loading Video...

His passive heat can vaporize steal from distance.

Natsu's passive heat evaporated an entire lake that he didn't even touch.

Loading Video...

And melted a stadium

Loading Video...

Fujitora can put Zorro on the ground who has higher physicals than the entire verse combined

The War God Natsu one shot alone is arguably stronger than Zoro.

Loading Video...

and spam meteors and those are not even his main strength.

Irene's meteors>>>Fujitora's

Loading Video...

You are a troll. Any Admiral lolstomps the guild while drowsy.

I think the guy with "one" in his name arguing for "one" piece, is more likely the troll/biased one. I actually like one piece better than fairy tail, but I don't let that cloud my judgement.

All these characters you named are simply blitzed and one shot in an instant.

I already said that's possible. Speed is the one way the One Piece team has a chance.

None of their attacks can scratch an Admiral buddy. They are God tiers and will rape them all in one hit by accident.

Except Fairy Tail characters have been shown to have a higher level of power than them. Irene warped an entire country and brought down a meteor that created a country sized fireball, August's self destruct was going to one shot the country, Acnologia has a feat that is easily multi island level, FH Zeref had control over time and Natsu still overpowered him, ect.

This guy naming random attacks like this is how you even argue haha or that’s gonn help him or it’s some casual Island busting attack or something ( minimum level to even count haha),

I named them because you should know what they are if you've watched/read Fairy Tail. If you have done neither, then you shouldn't even be here debating on it.

I can name random attacks too : Ice Age, Ruysei Kazan, Kizaru’s light beam shower haha all casual attacks that will megalolstomp the fodder. Get the hell out of here kid, always sprouting nonsense.

this one feat from Acnologia is above all the ones you just mentioned.

No Caption Provided

This fodder started naming all kinds of characters except the guild. Who the hell is Invel Irene kid ? You are a truly a joke haha. All of those feats are nowhere near changing the weather and fabric of an island permanently. None of these feats are stronger than mere Schichibukai casual attaccks. None of those people have any physicals near East Blue Saga Luffy. Grey cannot survive Flash Freeze he dies immediately. Aconologia's attacks is absolute fodder. Water gets vaporized at 100 degrees it's nothing if Natsus couldn't vape a lake what a disappointing dude now tell him to TILT THE WEATHER OF AN ISLAND PERMAMENTLY YOU DUMB CLOWN HAHA ILLITERATE KID AND TERRAFORME IT PERMANENTLY HAHA EVEN PENTRADRAKES CAN'T DO THAT YOU FOOL TALKING ABOUT LAKE THIS FOOL Ao Kiji's casual ice can stay up for 5 days under DIRECT EXPOSED SUNLIGHT AND FREEZE THE SEA FOR 5 DAYS OF TRAVEL WORTH CASUALLY hahah, AND AKAINU MELT THAT INSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT LAKE haha, none of these fodder stand a chance. Fujitora's casual country feat holding Dressrossa in the air dwarfs this garbage meteorite of yours and he can spam these at will haha and Acno just gets one shot by any character. You are a clown you done lost your mind and went not only out of subject but started lisitng all these characters that are one shot fodder by any level above Alabasta Luffy haha are not in the guild I mean you are a case of incompetence, the very proof of the corruption of this website. This is not the Admirals vs the entire verse. You have lost and blabbered absolute nonsense, you are kid. Oh and these are most magical powers but forgot their physicals are beyond fodder haha you can't even debate anyone all you can do is cite random attacks and characters haha, WHO AM I TALKING TO SOME KINDA TROLL ? HAHA GET OFF THIS WEBSITE IT'S BAD FOR YOU KID. This is shameful.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By KingOne

@alextheboss: Yo this is just hiularious you spammed this thread with all these IRRELEVANT videos bruh I don't need to spam the thread with videos you are just a nonsensical kid who the hell are these characters are they from the guild ? haha Natsu melted a stadium while Akainu's heat is burning an Island permanently over for 2 years straight and terraformed the place haha your comment is pure gold. The War God outlier ( he couldn't even one shot weaker physical beings you joke stop trying to pass BS and waste our time) haha, first of all he defeated him with fire not pure strenght and two, that things has no durability feats it gets one shot by Pica who was half a country's size, leveling cities just by walking and made of reinforced stone and ZORRO DEFEATED THAT THING WITH MERE AIR PRESSURE CASUALLY, the guy can make cyclones by accidently moving his limbs and said cyclones can cut reinforced steel like fruit and that is a casual fodder attack for him not the kind he would even use in this case, it's not even a serious directed strike. No. The dude can cut materials that are hundreds of times if not thousands of times harder than thick steel with no effort at all. No. No.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By KingOne

@jdogg: Wendy has better feats than Robin only if you are dreaming right now or something. Robin will make a joke out of her the definition of neg diffing. They do not belong in the same realm. Everyone knows if Robin had Haki she is soloing the guild a 1000%.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By alextheboss

@kingone: Either you are a troll (highly likely due to your username and attitude) or not mentally ready to have a proper debate. Either way, I'll end it here.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By KingOne
@mountacnologia said:

@EcoBlitz:

Yes and that is absolutely true. Please don't listen to the other guy you also must have realised by now that he's blabbering nonsense.

@mountacnologia said:

I wonder when is the guy going to stop his rant. It's getting a little annoying to see someone continuously blabber bullshit. "Zeus solos the guild , FTL Luffy," what an obvious troll.

Just look at this. Little bro listen, you live in the world called DELUSION all you have done is blabber nonsense since you came in here, you have no arguments all debunked to hell and back and back again it's just cute really, what is more cute is how you @other people to pass yourself as some sort of teenage girl group leader haha bruh stop it don't be funny like that haha. All you have done is deny facts and try to pass it as some general knowledge " a Yonko-weather altering-undamageable-lightining-spamming cloud weapon monster does not solo the guild" "Luffy is FTL but I am crying" and @other people like a coward and cry" he wanks" and summon some" OP fanbase" that's all you have done like some sort of circus clown just looking like a wannabe teenage girl clique leader, don't be sad like that kid haha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By KingOne

@mountacnologia said:

@Emperorthanos: @God_Spawn: ,@JediXMan: ,@Juiceboks: ,@Rogueshadow: ,@The_Red_Viper: ,@VanceAstro:

Please , the guy above me is making obnoxious comments and trolling. He's not participating in a healthy discussion and not letting others have a good discussion and spamming illogical comments.

You are the one who can't debate and constantly @other people to try to discredit someone by making baseless claims like someone is "wanking" { that's not an argument) or they are saying illogical comments. You have been exposed for both. Apparently Fairy Law will destroy any character with no magical power you said it haha. We already argued about it and found out it's nonsense. And then you proceed to attack every single one of my comments by crying to someone else. Blame yourself kid. YOU are the very obnoxious, unbehavored, wannabe bully and clique leader, troll, balbbering nonsense and you are so obnoxious and delusional you can't realize that. Cry more.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By KingOne
@alextheboss said:

@kingone: Either you are a troll (highly likely due to your username and attitude) or not mentally ready to have a proper debate. Either way, I'll end it here.

Says the guy who started spamming out of subject videos about characters that do not even belong on this thread. And then says I am troll because of username ( that makes no sense whatsoever) and does not blame his attitude which is wrong arguing and spamming out of subject stuff. Smh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KingOne:

And you are the one who keeps ignoring other people's arguments and keeps spamming in the thread. First we try to apply logic to your arguments , when you make ridiculous claims like Zeus would solo Fairy Tail and any OP character would defeat any FT character , no one in FT are house busters despite the scans clearly showing they're above mountain level , or that Luffy is FTL , which anyone can't even imagine ever happening. And then you shower the person trying to use logic with insults and start spamming. And when we decide to ignore you and continue our discussion among ourselves you again interrupt our discussion and start spamming that has nothing to do with you. You were not required here and still you decide to interrupt our discussion and start spamming with your completely illogical comments which even the One Piece supporters are saying are ridiculous and false. You are not required here. And you're spamming .

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KingOne:

And you are the one who keeps ignoring other people's arguments and keeps spamming in the thread. First we try to apply logic to your arguments , when you make ridiculous claims like Zeus would solo Fairy Tail and any OP character would defeat any FT character , no one in FT are house busters despite the scans clearly showing they're above mountain level , or that Luffy is FTL , which anyone can't even imagine ever happening. And then you shower the person trying to use logic with insults and start spamming. And when we decide to ignore you and continue our discussion among ourselves you again interrupt our discussion and start spamming that has nothing to do with you. You were not required here and still you decide to interrupt our discussion and start spamming with your completely illogical comments which even the One Piece supporters are saying are ridiculous and false. You are not required here. And you're spamming .

Cry more. You are talking absolute nonsense you have no credibility to me haha you are nothing but a balbbering nonsense and a troll that enjoys behaving like a teenage girl clique leader on the internet haha. Everything I said is pure facts and I don't see any other OP supporter here you have an obsession with cliques begone clown.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By the_alchemist01

@jdogg: @alextheboss: @mountacnologia: The mere fact that you bothered debating him is absolutely hilarious. I mean WTF he's the same guy that said sick WB is causal continental lvl and Prime would be leagues above that.

Dont waste your time.

Edit: I see Alex already gave it up.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: yes keep assuming for everyone. How about you shut up and let the guy reply me himself and stop acting stupid.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the last chapter, no reason why Luffy and Zoro can't duo.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By JDogg

@ecoblitz: You're the one who made the assumption...and was proven wrong. Also can you stop saying shut up every other post? One we aren't even having a verbal conversation and two it makes you look like an angry child lol.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: I tried to indulge them but dang even I can't debate with a person who has no sense of logic...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EcoBlitz:

I gave you my reasoning in my comment .

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salt

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mountacnologia: oh yeah I know and I’ve accepted it. It’s that other Mr.Iknowall who goes about assuming for other people without knowing anything.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: Yes I made an assumption while literally quoting someone. How smart can you be?

Also shut up and stick to what you know and stop assuming for other people.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: You made an assumption he meant everyone despite not even saying everyone in the sentence. You were then proven wrong.

I'm still not the one assuming...and you're still typing like a child lol.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plenty of FT characters solo stomp.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is infuriating.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Guild stomps.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Luffy,zoro and sanji stomps them

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Woodward
@yray said:

It's astonishing a guy who admitted his knowledge of FT is very limited, and is commenting here on the basis of his ignorance.

No Caption Provided

Uhh, One Piece fanboys...What can I say?

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the others have pointed out, any top tier of the guild solos the ST crew low diff.

-Natsu vapes them with his passive heat.

-Gray flash freezes them with absolute zero temperatures.

-Juvia drowns them.

-Gildarts flat-out pummels them with his physicals or just crushes them into oblivion.

-Makarov oneshots with Fairy Law.

-Both Gajeel and Laxus make a quick work out of them.

You can actually make an argument the EOS guild can solo the verse as well. No amount of FT downplaying will change that.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers