Exodus runs a psionics gauntlet

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Exodus runs a psionics gauntlet (13 votes)

Stops at 1 0%
Stops at 2 0%
Stops at 3 23%
Stops at 4 15%
Stops at 5 31%
Stops at 6 15%
Clears the gauntlet 15%
  • Everybody is morals off, but no internal attacks
  • No prep. Exodus starts fresh every round
  • No phoenix or psi-leeching for anyone

1. Hellion - Exodus only has TK

2. Psylocke

3. teen jean + 3 Cuckoos

4. Pre-Shaman Nate + Quire

5. Rachel Grey

6. Jean Grey

No Caption Provided

• 
princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: what's a psionic gauntlet? And is pre Nate when he is depowered?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: what's a psionic gauntlet? And is pre Nate when he is depowered?

the people in the gauntlet are all psionics, as in their power is psionic in nature so like telepathy and telekinesis

No, he isn't depowered. Pre-Shaman ante refer to Nate during the majority of his solos X-Man comic book run before he got his Tatto which prevented him from burning out. Prior to this, his body often could not handle the amount of power he wields and he would burn out at times

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Aaa I see. Thanks for the information.

I dont see him beating Nate, let alone Nate + Quentin..

He is more powerful than Psylocke, stated by her... but young Jean + the Cuckoos >>>> Psylocke.

The 3 in one is powerful enough to block X or Emma. Add young Jean to that list, an omega level psychic.

I dont think Exodus can defeat the Cuckoos + young Jean. He would be dealing with omega level raw powers with great skills plus hiveminds.

That's my opinion.

Some say that he is more powerful than Rachel. But the Exodus she fought was amped and was more powerful than ever before.

He was also killed by Matthew Malloy despite having another powerful psychic on his side. And Rachel was powerful enough and skilled enough to penetrate and mask herself from Matthew despite him being inexperienced

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cruelrain

Could stop at 3, the hive mind and Jeen could be to much for him in Telepathy only, remember how Emma got and he couldn't use TK

psi-bite234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gauntlets order is killing me

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: i agree Quire shouldn't be above the Stepford Cuckoos

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate below jean

really

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh pre shaman never mind

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: i agree Quire shouldn't be above the Stepford Cuckoos

he's in a slot above them because Nate is his partner. This isn't TP only

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3, The Cuckoos are almost Emma’s level in skill, but are just lacking in raw power. Jean will make up the power gap and the Cuckoos will use her like a telepathic battery

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 3 or 4

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Rachel. Even if it’s a stalemate, he isn’t getting past Rachel. Her feats should be enough to make a case that she is powerful enough earn a win or stop him in his tracks.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 or 5.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at Rachel

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its 4 or 5.

Pre Shaman can compete with him on every level and Exodus isnt skilled enough to beat an Angry Nate. Quire is there as a solid buff.

If he has to face Rachel or Jean he at least has TK, Regen,and some solid TP to exploit Jean's lesser TK offense and Rachel's less complex TP.

With Nate....your basically fighting a dragonball z character who wants to punch you into space and just gets angry the more you TP him...add Quire to assist from a range and Exodus is getting taken down.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Pre-Shaman Nate already curbstomped Exodus. X-Man #14.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@morpheus_: Didn't Nate fight Exodus for a good bit before that through, if I recall Nate's TP was spiking due to being in close contact with Cable

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 morpheus_  Moderator

@morpheus_: Didn't Nate fight Exodus for a good bit before that through, if I recall Nate's TP was spiking due to being in close contact with Cable

They had a small back and forth, which halted when Nate punched him. Nate was experiencing "white noise" due to Cable's proximity, and Exodus successfully concealed his presence from him to ambush Nate - they go back and forth for one more page before Cable intervenes. Exodus peeks into Cable and Nate's communication and realizes Nate's origins while mentioning Apocalypse.

Nate gets annoyed, Cable barely breaks his link to Nate, then X-Man overloads Exodus in one page and tosses him into that chasm. I didn't really include the rest because once Nate got angry the fight ended. And that was with Exodus being portrayed as a psychic vampire throughout the issue, which I don't think is very consistent.

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Stops at Rachel.

I'm pretty sure Exodus handled Rachel while he was fighting an entire team of X-Men at the same time

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fenristhewolf: He did. This also happened prior to Rachel’s power upgrade in X-Men: Gold and her fight with Charles Xavier in the AvX tie-in. We at least know Rachel has come a long way since that encounter. Exodus, though, hasn’t changed much since that encounter.

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

True, I forgot the upgrade in Gold, although I suspect the writers have as well. And I wouldn't say Exodus hasn't changed. He is now an official Omega Mutant. Rachel isn't for what it's worth.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nate beats him

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't clear. should stops anywhere from 4-6.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: @morpheus_: None of that Exodus VS Nate fight is really viable given Nate's power surge and the fact that Exodus was reduced to a Psychic Vampire during that arc.

Nate's powers are obviously out of control during and after the battle, but more importantly Exodus loses do to trying to drain Nate and then getting thrown into a small chasm....a feat which Exodus has replicated and surpassed to a degree when not completely drained.

I agree Nate has alot of points to argue over him, but it's not exactly a fair example.

@fenristhewolf- Rachel facing Exodus is odd because it's Rachel before her power boost and Exodus having one of his own. His telepathy VS hers becomes a HUGE question mark because of it.

With TK it's an awkward comparison because before Dawn of X, Rachel was an Omega level telekinetic and Exodus wasn't.... and then when you compare their uses of TK he has incredibly busted casual feats, while she has high ends that utterly dwarf his existence....

Even their O.N.E. Database power comments kinda make it murky.

Virtually Unlimited VS Vast, Largely unexplored
Virtually Unlimited VS Vast, Largely unexplored

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Rachel facing Exodus is odd because it's Rachel before her power boost and Exodus having one of his own.

What power boost did he have? I don't remember it.

while she has high ends that utterly dwarf his existence

What non-Phoenix feats are you thinking of? The best that comes to mind is making that mini-singularity, but iirc, she was helped by teammates for that.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fenristhewolf: Exodus's powers increase the more he believes in his cause.

No Caption Provided

Rachel created the singularity completely unaided. Her team only helped turn it into a blackhole when the Fury started to escape.

No Caption Provided

Aside from that theirs tanking Jupiter surface pressure, supporting providence, altering her own molecular valence, altering her own dna, shielding chicago.... Exodus meanwhile is working with turning a fortress into a crater casually and creating a dome around Genosha....with his next big feat being making a small chasm.

And going off of every serious fight he's been in, Exodus' roof doesn't appear to be that high despite his casual feats with things like brawling with Holocaust utterly draining him when no one else had that problem.

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Exodus's powers increase the more he believes in his cause.

Good catch. I guess I completely glossed over that aspect of his powers or assumed it was just rhetoric.

Rachel created the singularity completely unaided. Her team only helped turn it into a blackhole when the Fury started to escape.

Yeah, no argument here. Got the sequence a little muddled.

Aside from that theirs tanking Jupiter surface pressure, supporting providence, altering her own molecular valence, altering her own dna, shielding chicago

Do you have the Providence and Chicago feats handy? Not recalling those ones.

All in all though, it appears you're correct--Exodus' feats seem a step down.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No psi-leeching... his greatest feats are due to him being a psi leech whether it's direct psi or belief he psi leeched most of his career.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Exodus's powers increase the more he believes in his cause.

Good catch. I guess I completely glossed over that aspect of his powers or assumed it was just rhetoric.

Yeah, no argument here. Got the sequence a little muddled.

Aside from that theirs tanking Jupiter surface pressure, supporting providence, altering her own molecular valence, altering her own dna, shielding chicago

Do you have the Providence and Chicago feats handy? Not recalling those ones.

All in all though, it appears you're correct--Exodus' feats seem a step down.

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers