Exar Kun Vs. Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire)

• 111 results
Avatar image for ricochicomalico
ricochicomalico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Kun in his prime, Luke as of Dark Empire.

All feats included.

Round 1: Sabers only.

Round 2: Force powers.

Round 3: All out.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already happend:

A vastly weakened Kun with only Kyp Durron as an energy source left Luke without a lightsaber and stripped his soul from his body. Not before describing his lightsaber duelling as "quaint". And if that wasn't enough, the author of Dark Empire has personally told me he believes Kun is more powerful than Sidious.

No Caption Provided

Full powered Kun one-shots.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luke oblitirates him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Luke.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LondonBFR

@wollfmyth209 said:

Luke oblitirates him.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Luke.

Luke's already lost this one boys... The authors of Dark empire and Jedi Academy have let their opinions become known where Kun stands... But I'd be willing to hear reasons (something wolfmyth has yet to give regarding our Luke Skywalker vs Superman convo)

Anyway OP, the point of battles is to post fights that haven't already happened. Particularly battles, where the underdog (Luke) didn't loose instantly. Also still waiting on Luke Skywalker's lightspeed feats from yourself Derron.

Considering Dark Empire's Tom Veitch literally believes Kun to be more powerful, the odds are stacked against you both.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WollfMyth209

@londonbfr: When did I ever have a Superman VS Luke convo with you? You called me out because I was doing a collab with a friend, and tried to discredit me through that. I said I'll make any video I want and left the conversation. Nothing else, unless I missed something. I can't get any notifications from you since I blocked you. I wouldn't know if you replied or not. *shrugs*

I generally avoid debaters like yourself.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LondonBFR

@wollfmyth209 said:

I can't get any notifications from you since I blocked you. I wouldn't know if you replied or not. *shrugs*

I generally avoid debaters like yourself.

You mean one's better than yourself? It's alright, you can have your chance to prove me wrong here. What is Luke going to do against:

• A sorceress attack that managed to floor him instantly the by feeble in comparison Kyp Durron, who learned it from his Dark master and Superior, Kun
  • Darkside tendrills that Luke himself was helpless to counter, using every defensive technique he knew
  • A Spell that did indeed disable HIS OWN LIGHTSABER
  • The fact he can maintain complex spells on the 100,000 members of the grand senate while engaging multiple Jedi, and then of course; stomping Vodo Bass
  • The fact he can drain an entire race of Force Sensitive Massasi instantly. A technique that Luke hasn't shown resistance against yet
  • The fact that Kun himself remarked his lightsaber Prowess was Qauint, likely in comparison to his own - which btw, is the only round Luke has a chance in
  • The Fact that Kun did technically kill Luke a year after Dark Empire
  • A better Force defence - one that stood up against capital ship bombing runs whilst walking nonchalantly comparative to Luke's best showing - Tanking AT AT fire whilst stood on the spot
Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War is going to break out in this thread.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke.

Loving these compelling arguments/counter arguments for the underdog. I can only assume that that one word answers are attributed to Luke's apparent inferiority to the sith lord who already destroyed him in a vastly weaker state.

NJO Luke or GM Luke is need to take down a fully powered Kun, The version is quite literally helpless as described by Jedi Academy.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm the knowledge Exar possesses may be troubling for luke. Luke can win sabers as he should be faster than Exar and is more skilled.

Force would go to Exar, too much esoteric knowledge

All out hmmm...

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke. He has better feats.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Corpreal Kun has sub-Vader feats.
>Spirit Kun shits on Luke.
>People try to sell that Spirit Kun was weakened.

KEK.

Ricey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ricey

@cs_zoltan said:

>Corpreal Kun has sub-Vader feats.

Copreal bodied Kun managed to fight a band of 30 Tukata and win while in a hindered state, Vader struggled against 2 during the purge irrc. He has other feats that are better than Vader in his body too.

And yes his spirit was weaker than flesh - @sithrevenant will tell you why

LordoftheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke wins.

Ricey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ricey

Not been a fan of all the wanking going on but it is pretty obvious Exar Kun wins this one. I think even Luke would admit that much, seen as he left him in a state of catamose. To sat otherwise is to undersell his achievements. Luke can take sabers only for a 6/10.

Avatar image for aiartificalintelligence
AIartificalintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Obi_Wan__

So Im guessing For Kun We Are Talking About Him As An Actual Living Being Not Spirit Kun if so then Luke Wins Kun has Some Nice Feats IT TOTJ But None that outmatch Lukes Capability in Dark Empire.

I really hope London Doesn't Start Yelling at me because she or he has a message from Tom Veitch Saying That Kun Is the most Powerful Sith

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LondonBFR

@obi_wan__ said:

So Im guessing For Kun We Are Talking About Him As An Actual Living Being Not Spirit Kun if so then Luke Wins

Spirit Kun is weaker that an-actual-living-being Kun, in fact Spirit(s) (or essences) are almost always weaker then their corporeal bodied selves. This is adhered to the fact that and regurgitating stuff I've said before:

• In Tales of the Jedi shorty before Kun's death, he had drained an enormous amount of energy from 10,000's highly force sensitive massassi warriors in order to leave him with enough energy to fight as a disembodied essence, which would prevent his spirit from diminishing or becomingdormant
  • The ritual Exar Kun percolated was circumvented by the combined powers of the entire Jedi Order, who used a devastating wall of light attack which would have wiped him out. Due to the energy drained from creature adepts and the ritual itself, he only barely survived as a spirit. But all the energy he procured via the ritual was lost. Leaving him dormant
  • His nigh-useless spirit laid dormant for more than a millennia, not strengthening his treasured powers and certainly not learning new ones. He remained in this state only to be awakened by the jedi praxium of Luke and students.
  • His spirit was stated to have limited ability to affect the physical realm and vastly lostenergy reserves. It was stated that to restore him, he would need the energies from the entirety of Luke's student body, including Lukey himself
  • The focal points of the temples (read : nexus) were not enough to make up for his lost reserves of energy and could only barely keep his disembodied will intact. On top of this, he didn't have his own sith amulet, an artifact that can channel power. An artifact that Darth Nox couldn't wear without being overwhelmed
  • At the point where Jedi Academy was written, the temples of Yavin had not been confirmed to channel darkside energy solely (read : darkside nexus). In fact, the students of Luke where actually stated to draw from the temples to serve the light. So there's no proof that they were being drained or weakened in any way. This is further abetted by the fact that Luke decided the Academy would stay on that spot for the next 30 years. Do you believe that Luke would train his students on a Dark Side nexus? Do you really think he wouldn't have recognized one, when standing on it, when he was easily capable of sensing the Dark Side from the cave he entered in ESB?

Emphasis all mine. And to top it off, the creator of Tales of the Jedi, the conceiver of Exar Kun and writer of Jedi Academy Kevin J anderson, has personally confirmed that he is weaker in his spirit state, he also has said that a fight between Palpatine and Exar Kun would determine the strongest sith Lord ever. And then theirs Tom Vietch's quote.

@darthant66 said:

Skywalker, yeah.

Lel. you wouldn't get away with this on KMC.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LondonBFR

@darthant66 said:

@londonbfr: I run KMC. I'd certainly "get away with" it.

No you wouldn't lol, not without a quality argument. I've also noticed you don't stroke Revan as hard there to save embarrassment.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__ said:

So Im guessing For Kun We Are Talking About Him As An Actual Living Being Not Spirit Kun if so then Luke Wins

Spirit Kun is weaker that an-actual-living-being Kun, in fact Spirit(s) (or essences) are almost always weaker then their corporeal bodied selves. This is adhered to the fact that and regurgitating stuff I've said before:

• In Tales of the Jedi shorty before Kun's death, he had drained an enormous amount of energy from 100,000's highly force sensitive massassi warriors in order to leave him with enough energy to fight as a disembodied essence, which would prevent his spirit from diminishing or becomingdormant
  • The ritual Exar Kun percolated was circumvented by the combined powers of the entire Jedi Order, who used a devastating wall of light attack which would have wiped him out. Due to the energy drained from creature adepts and the ritual itself, he only barely survived as a spirit. But all the energy he procured via the ritual was lost. Leaving him dormant

He Only Drained all the Massassi Because Of the Golden Globe... He himself does not have the power to do that. Its not like he is this powerful all the Time he has to Drain people that takes a while eith the Golden Globe not just Doing it because he can

top it off, the creator of Tales of the Jedi, the conceiver of Exar Kun and writer of Jedi Academy Kevin J anderson, has personally confirmed that he is weaker in his spirit state, he also has said that a fight between Palpatine and Exar Kun would determine the strongest sith Lord ever. And then theirs Tom Vietch's quote.

Bruh I dont Care that "you have a Message from Tom veitch Saying that Exar Kun is the most powerful sith"

you have to look at the material not the people telling you that this is better then that. Because Kun IS NOWHERE NEAR SIDIOUS POWER IN DARK EMPIRE .

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LondonBFR

No @obi_wan__, The Golden age is not a Nexus or draining device as the Dark Reaper. Infact it is stated clearly that Kun drained the Massassi first and then used that power to unleash the Sith Apparatus which allowed his Essence Transfer. ALl he did was trap the massasi spirits inside after he had drained them.

Edit: Oh and btw; this is a feat that's only been matched by the likes of Nhilius, Vitate and of course Palpetine on Byss.

you have to look at the material not the people telling you that this is better then that. Because Kun IS NOWHERE NEAR SIDIOUS POWER IN DARK EMPIRE .

Proove it.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr: ?? Golden GOLBE Nihilus Drained a Planet by himself Kun Used the Golden Globe here is a quote "The Sith Lord Exar Kun created the Golden Globe for the purpose of trapping the souls of the children of the Massassi and to drain their energies to fuel his malevolent powers" this is from Wookieepedia Kun Made The Golden Globe then used it to Harvest the Massassi. Ne cant just drain that many people he is not that powerful.

Proove it. Uhm ok so for one we are looking at non powered Sith so for Sidious He Opened A Wormhole on the New Reublic Fleet and Destroyed almost their entire Fleet. Also Sidious Can Essence Transfer If he is ever killed And just possess another Living Person Or Clone. Im not going to far into this its just hard to match MAKING A WORMHOLE

If you have any feats for non Golden Globe Kun then please answer in not then dont

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Kun wanking is horrendous.

Luke wins.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LondonBFR

@obi_wan__ said:

@londonbfr: ?? Golden GOLBE Nihilus Drained a Planet by himself Kun Used the Golden Globe here is a quote "The Sith Lord Exar Kun created the Golden Globe for the purpose of trapping the souls of the children of the Massassi and to drain their energies to fuel his malevolent powers" this is from Wookieepedia Kun Made The Golden Globe then used it to Harvest the Massassi. Ne cant just drain that many people he is not that powerful.

1. Stop stealing blanket statements from Wookepedia

2. Always read the source material

3. This is incorrect:

Drained from thousands of thousands of Massassi sacrifices.. the power is rising. The ritual begun.. Sith power objects unleashed!Even as the Jedi approach, Exar Kun prepares himself to unleash his powerful spirit.. to shed the chains of his mortal body and run rampant throughout the cosmos!

- Tales of the Jedi

Emphasis mine. Kun drained the Massassi, then the ritual began. He also did this previously without any ritual, draining the spirits of thousands of Massassi, this is how he created the Golden Globe, referred to as the sith power object(s). He performed drain to create the Golden Sphere, draining and trapping Massassi children inside it, further using it later to drain energy from, so two drain feats against a highly force sensitive species, only one using the Golden Globe.

@thevivas said:

This Kun wanking is horrendous.

Luke wins.

I can understand the upset.

So far, you haven't made a single point against Kun. And the only time you tried to by attempting to derail his feats as a weakened spirit, it permitted a telling off by ILS.

If you actually want to make and argument for once in your life, go ahead.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can understand the upset.

So far, you haven't made a single point against Kun. And the only time you tried to by attempting to derail his feats as a weakened spirit, it permitted a telling off by ILS.

If you actually want to make and argument for once in your life, go ahead heres the chance.

You started this thread off by posting the fake comment made by Tom. Why I, or anyone for that matter, would engage with a discussion as to why Luke beats an inferior Sith to DE Palpatine is beyond me.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

You started this thread off by posting the fake comment made by Tom. Why I, or anyone for that matter, would engage with a discussion as to why Luke beats an inferior Sith to DE Palpatine is beyond me.

coolstorybro

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke one shots easily

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Obi_Wan__

@thevivas: I think this will go down as the biggest Exar Kun wank of all time and London will always be remembered for this

@londonbfr The Golden Globe Gave Him the Option To Drain The Massassi. im not arguing its just a fact to deny it is to Dent the material i sometimes pull quotes from wookieepedia because its easier. ill pull some quotes later from the comics when i have time.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I think this will go down as the biggest Exar Kun wank of all time and London will always be remembered for this

LBFR is just a phase on ComicVine. She'll go away... eventually.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ How about less talking shit and more actual SW debating.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

@obi_wan__ said:

LBFR is just a phase on ComicVine. She'll go away... eventually.

No Caption Provided

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By noobsnowman

Says the person who uses fallacious arguments, irrelevant facebook posts, contradiction, twisting facts and spite in their arguments. In other words,

No Caption Provided

Telling people to actually debate while you are criminally guilty of all of these? Nice hypocritical double standards yo.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LondonBFR

^ How about less crying and more actual SW debating.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@londonbfr: I'm not crying, but I greatly appreciate your concern.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke stomps all rounds.

Wolfmaster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is better in every way

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way.

ExarKunLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ExarKunLover

This already happened - more or less. Kyp Durron defeated Luke Skywalker (he already defeated Darth Sidious with a little help from Leia!) without much difficulty. And Kyp was nothing compared to Kun!

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An enormously less powerful version of Kun was more powerful than a very considerably more powerful Luke.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An enormously less powerful version of Kun was more powerful than a very considerably more powerful Luke.