Morals off

Starting distance - 7.2932 meters

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In a neutral setting Kun would stomp, on his personally designed focal point he'd godstomp.

Kun is a master of Force drain techniques and would obviously have considerable counter-measures against it.

Without that drain, Kun would cleansweep Nihilus in a one-on-one contest.

To make matters worse for Nihilus, Kun is an expert on all kinds of Sith spirits, even making a Sith holocron regarding spirits; which is essentially what Darth Nihilus was, a disembodied will anchored to his mask and armor.

Not to mention Kun has an amulet that is capable of annihilating powerful Sith spirits, such as Freedon Nadd.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Depends on the starting distance. I would assume that Kun is faster in that he is more tested in combat and combative applications of the Force (including Force Speed), but that may not be the case. From there, if it's a long-distance battle, then it's a who-hits-first scenario. Nihilus' Drain, if successful, could kill Kun or severely weaken him (sufficient for Nihilus to win via other means, at least), but there's certainly the chance (and it's the most likely one) that Kun will resist it, either to some effect or entirely. Conversely, a single Force Blast from Kun is likely to annihilate Nihilus - physically and spiritually.

And obviously Nihilus is outclassed in a duel.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or he rakes it with his Force lightning, which Tutaminis-and presumably every other defensive technique-is useless against; tearing Nihilus from his mask and armor should spell the win.

Honestly, Kun can one-shot if he gets serious.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean Nihilus was the force drain master? He sucked life and force from everyone around him. Can't recall Kun ever doing that, but I could be wrong. Either way, I recall Kun being almost entirely reliant on artifacts to keep his power up. I mean...Nihilus seems like he would immediately start to drain Kun if he knew a battle between them was going to happen.

Nihilus wasn't ever known for his combat prowess though, Kun was. Hard to say here, this is a Force powers master vs physical combat master IMO. I'm giving it to Nihilus if no artifacts were allowed in the battle. If its a straight up saber duel though, Kun wrecks house.

In a neutral setting Kun would stomp, on his personally designed focal point he'd godstomp.

Kun is a master of Force drain techniques and would obviously have considerable counter-measures against it.

Without that drain, Kun would cleansweep Nihilus in a one-on-one contest.

To make matters worse for Nihilus, Kun is an expert on all kinds of Sith spirits, even making a Sith holocron regarding spirits; which is essentially what Darth Nihilus was, a disembodied will anchored to his mask and armor.

Not to mention Kun has an amulet that is capable of annihilating powerful Sith spirits, such as Freedon Nadd.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kun drained an army of Massassi and used ( arguably created ) the Dark Reaper and would have counter-measures against the drain.

Kun amulet blasts him to the Netherworld.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

Kun taught Gantoris to drain life from anything around him, Kun was actively parasiting from the Jedi of the praxeum with drain, he created the Dark Reaper a Force drain superweapon and without any research pulled off a massive drain ritual.

Kun is more than proficient enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kun is far better and more powerful. Although very powerful, the only thing Nihilius has going for him is drain hax and that's not gonna work on Kun. Besides that I can't say anything that wasn't already said.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mije_101: I love how you assume he has force drain counters. Assumption is terrible debating tool.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exar blitzes.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mije_101
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@mije_101: I love how you assume he has force drain counters. Assumption is terrible debating tool.

It's pretty reasonable to be honest, considering Ulic did and taught Anakin, and Kun was far more knowledgeable than Ulic.

Has Sidious ever been shown to counter drain? Guess Nihilus shits on him too, right?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101:

It's pretty reasonable to be honest, considering Ulic did and taught Anakin, and Kun was far more knowledgeable than Ulic.

Get that line of logic, but being more knowledgeable does not mean having same knowledge. Ulic had a counter to the Reaper that kun never been shown to have or known. Its still assumption.

Has Sidious ever been shown to counter drain? Guess Nihilus shits on him too, right?

Well, if it was not for the fact that sources state Sidious knows every Force ability out there already, then sure.

ExarKunLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Force users have very powerful Force drain abilities. But I think Kun is powerful enough to resist Nihilus' drain, but Nihilus can't resist Kun's drain in my opinion.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Nihilus has superior drain. TK is another matter. Technically, Nihilus has better feats. Telekinetically ripping several 600 meter Sith cruisers from a gravity well >>>>>>> telekinetically lifting a buried 215 meter derriphan-class battleship from the depths of an ancient temple while greatly pre-prime. And that's not even Nihilus' best feat. Not even close.

But scaling just might get Kun past, if barely.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Kun has scaling over destroying and rebuilding a mountain-sized fortress twice.

SheevieWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. AP still doesn't realise that the Luke Kueller fought in New Rebellion was at 10% of his power and holding back.

KenobiDies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus has superior drain. TK is another matter. Technically, Nihilus has better feats. Telekinetically ripping several 600 meter Sith cruisers from a gravity well >>>>>>> telekinetically lifting a buried 215 meter derriphan-class battleship from the depths of an ancient temple while greatly pre-prime. And that's not even Nihilus' best feat. Not even close.

But scaling just might get Kun past, if barely.

Wrong. Kun never lifted the Corsair.

No Caption Provided

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exar Kun

Murders

Nutilick

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Ohhhh my lord. The two most hyped Dark Side users are at each others throats.

Honestly I think Exar Kun wins this match up with is Artifacts. Hes more versatile in the Force and with his gear he should be able to somewhat resist Nihilus's force drain unless Nihilus puts focus into it, which Exar Kun wont give him room to do with this distance. Its not a Stomp or an Easy Win but I think Exar takes the majority at least 7 times out of 10. Nihilus is undeniably a better user of TK and is more proficient in Force Drain, but he wont be able to out-duel Kun, he doesn't have a whole lot of resistance against Kun's dominating will which was able to overpower Luke Skywalker, or Exar's Force Lightning or Force Storm. He also has no answers for the Artifacts.

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhhh my lord. The two most hyped Dark Side users are at each others throats.

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exar kun .