User Lists: 0

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@vertigo- said:

@warlockmage: Nate’s back to his shaman levels? Finally. Might check out current x men just for Nate

sorry for the late reply but it looks like hes powered back up... we're still waiting on next issue for confirmation but we know hes powerful enough to scare Legion and alter people like Magneto

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@firestarlord73194: @ginman333: Avengers don’t have any heroes resistant or can battle reality or psionic heroes

Yea, I mean sentry is probably the most powerful avenger (not counting amped odin level thor and such), and if you believe the commentary, nate grey is "around" sentry level. And the x team has several people at or above nate.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@warlockmage: All good. I was at work anyway. Scaring Legion is a great feat, and what do you mean by "alter" Magneto?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Warlockmage

@vertigo- said:

@warlockmage: All good. I was at work anyway. Scaring Legion is a great feat, and what do you mean by "alter" Magneto?

No Caption Provided

clearly not the normal magneto... also this magneto casually destroyed the X-mansion with an energy blast (gonna be interesting trying to explain how the students survived this one)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LordOfFate

I'm not sure if Legion is scared of X-Man but he does seem to be working on a plan to counter Nate.

Though for the record, I dont think anyone on the current Avengers team has ever put the universe in a box.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sentry, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Starbrand, Captain Universe, Captain Marvel, Smasher, Jane Thor, Thunderstrike, Red Hulk, Ghost Rider, Ex Nihilio, Abyss, Thing, Namor, She Hulk, Hercules, Quicksilver, Iron-Man, Wonder Man, Captain Britain, War Machine, Ares, Vision, Jack of Hearts......remind me again how the X-Men win here?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Sentry, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Starbrand, Captain Universe, Captain Marvel, Smasher, Jane Thor, Thunderstrike, Red Hulk, Ghost Rider, Ex Nihilio, Abyss, Thing, Namor, She Hulk, Hercules, Quicksilver, Iron-Man, Wonder Man, Captain Britain, War Machine, Ares, Vision, Jack of Hearts......remind me again how the X-Men win here?

thats waht i am thinking

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ginman333

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Legion, nate grey, vulcan + hope takes all those powers and "perfects" them (that is part of her power set). That 4some will easily win.

Average avenger >> to average xmen imo, but high tier xmen are nearly or at cosmic. Outside of sentry or non-standard, amped versions, nobody on the avengers is hanging with them.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ginman333

@supermanthor said:
@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

thats waht i am thinking

Xmen TP force alone would make half the avengers fight each other. See my above comment as well - avengers just dont have the fire power to deal with the highest tier xmen. And the xmen also have several former team buster enemies that have been on the team - ie mags, apoc (via genesis), juggernaut, etc.

Danger alone is going to take a big chunk of the avengers, imo.

Mimic would be interesting in the battle as well.

And never, ever, forget, forgetmenot...wait who?

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ginman333

Again, this is really easy, Hope can solo. She will do the following:

Take legion reality warping

Take vulcan energy manipulation

Takes darwins ability to adapt to anything

Take genesis durability/strength (so nobody is one shotting her)

Take nate tk/tp

Take shaw's ability to take a punch

Take magik's magic

Take sway or tempus ability to virtually pause time around her (strange said that if you are in tempus' area it would take 100 years to "take a step")

Take forgetmenot's forgetting (so basically the moment she is out of eyesight for a split second, she gets a momentary advantage)

Takes wolverine and elixir's healing and death touch

Takes colossus' armor (adding onto apoc durability, shaws ability to get amped if hit, vulcan's ability to absorb energy, and darwins adapting - good luck hurting her)

Take Prodigy's mutant ability to be smart

Sooooo, how are you beating this beast????????????

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ginman333

Oh, and on her side are phoenix, nate, legion, and vulcan....

But yea, hulk is soloing.....(snicker)

@ginman333 said:

Again, this is really easy, Hope can solo. She will do the following:

Take legion reality warping

Take vulcan energy manipulation

Takes darwins ability to adapt to anything

Take genesis durability/strength (so nobody is one shotting her)

Take nate tk/tp

Take shaw's ability to take a punch

Take magik's magic

Take sway or tempus ability to virtually pause time around her (strange said that if you are in tempus' area it would take 100 years to "take a step")

Take forgetmenot's forgetting (so basically the moment she is out of eyesight for a split second, she gets a momentary advantage)

Takes wolverine and elixir's healing and death touch

Takes colossus' armor (adding onto apoc durability, shaws ability to get amped if hit, vulcan's ability to absorb energy, and darwins adapting - good luck hurting her)

Take Prodigy's mutant ability to be smart

Sooooo, how are you beating this beast????????????

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: and then you wonder why people keep saying marvel has weak heroes

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I get it. Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, Id agree that the average avenger is more powerful than the average xmen. I think the average dc character may be more powerful than the average marvel. But then you get into the details and things change. :-)

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I get it. Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, Id agree that the average avenger is more powerful than the average xmen. I think the average dc character may be more powerful than the average marvel. But then you get into the details and things change. :-)

@supermanthor said:

yeah people saw superman wonder woman green lantern flash and batman compared to wolverine spider man thor hulk cap iron man and they automatic decides dc is more powerful but a comic book nerd knows deep down they are equally both overpowered

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos >>>>>> any single x-man (apart from Phoenix) ;)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Koays

Ok gonna take a serious account of what the X-men have here.

Telepaths- Xavier, Jean, Emma, Rachel, X-Man, Maddie Pryor, Psylocke Quire and the Stepford Cuckoos..all planet level omega class telepaths...so basically enough TP to coma the planet 10x

Time Travel- Magik, Cable, Rachel, Legion, Tempus

Combinations- Blackhole, Fear Itself combos,

A decent (if crazy small by comparison) high tier- Vulcan, Magneto Iceman, X-Man, Hope

A God tier- Phoenix.

And a reality warper- Legion

I will gladly admit that the only way the X-Men are winning this fairly is if they TP spam and then have Hope copy everyone's powers and then Multiple Manning herself.

Every other option is either hax or KOs both teams.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos was member of avengers ? when ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: lol He wasn't . But in God Quarry he was shown as an Avenger and Thanos was an ally to all Marvel heroes during IW and there are more appearances which i can't recall right now .

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion and nate grey say nah-ah. :-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: LOL to those people who thinks that reality wraping works on him .

As for TP , he has potential to show resistance against omega level telepaths when he is at his best . He didn't give a thing when Moondragon used TP on him , who is planetary level TP herself .

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious to hear what you are basing this on

@ginman333: LOL to those people who thinks that reality wraping works on him .

As for TP , he has potential to show resistance against omega level telepaths when he is at his best . He didn't give a thing when Moondragon used TP on him , who is planetary level TP herself .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for sharing. Not sold that dimensional travel survival is on par with a reality warper power. As an example, Franklin can make galactus his b**ch and big G is >>> thanos. Do I think franklin's powers are better than legion - yes. Nevertheless, I need a bit more to buy into this argument.

And thats assuming Thanos is even allowed on the avengers here - and Im thinking no.

And even then Ill put nate, phoenix, and hope well above thanos. Heck, I think thanos might even be a mutant of his race, meaning hope can take his powers and add on. You may have just helped. :-P

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Batman solos.

OP doesnt say prep, so doubtful.

Now if you said doreen solos, I might buy that. :-)

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Supermanthor

@ginman333: thanos is a from race called deviants with a mixture of some eternal gene

deviants is a race created by celestials

No Caption Provided

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: and i am the best debater here

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man solos the verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333 said:

Thanks for sharing. Not sold that dimensional travel survival is on par with a reality warper power. As an example, Franklin can make galactus his b**ch and big G is >>> thanos. Do I think franklin's powers are better than legion - yes. Nevertheless, I need a bit more to buy into this argument.

And thats assuming Thanos is even allowed on the avengers here - and Im thinking no.

And even then Ill put nate, phoenix, and hope well above thanos. Heck, I think thanos might even be a mutant of his race, meaning hope can take his powers and add on. You may have just helped. :-P

So reality wraping doesn't mean changing/manipulating realities right ? Cause u have just followed with an blind eye that he hasn't gone through inconceivable realities , and outsides forces i.e realties didn't work on his actual existence . U could argue all day long with that thing , i don't care whatsoever .

As for mimicing powers , she can't do a thing to his durability which is star-galaxy durability . He will smack her with his bare hands , even if she will gain Thanos's powers that is not enough for her to do a thing.

EDIT : The only type of power that will cause problems for Thanos is TP due to lack of fts . Other than that i don't see anything that could stop him for good .

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is on the Avengers

Juggernaut is on X-MEN.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct. And within that he is a mutant. A quick google seems to suggest that is correct, although I do not have a source.

@ginman333: thanos is a from race called deviants with a mixture of some eternal gene

deviants is a race created by celestials

No Caption Provided

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333 said:

So reality wraping doesn't mean changing/manipulating realities right ? Cause u have just followed with an blind eye that he hasn't gone through inconceivable realities and outsides force didn't work on his actual existence . U could argue all day long with that thing , i don't care whatsoever .

As for mimicing powers , she can't do a thing to his durability which is star-galaxy durability . He will smack her with his bare hands , even if she will gain Thanos's powers that is not enough for her to do a thing.

EDIT : The only type of power that will cause problems for Thanos is TP due to lack of fts . Other than that i don't see anything that could stop him for good .

So youd put thanos above franklin???????????????? I mean, apparently reality warping, which is his power, wont matter....

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet. So now Hope has his powers as well (assuming we count Thanos as an avenger, which Im still skeptical about). Sorry, technically Hope now has his powers, "perfected." he he....

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: well I am not into this debate all avengers vs all x men

Too many factors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: He creates universes , realms and dimensions . Reality wraping isn't only his power set , which is probably inferior to those i mentioned .

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biswaboxz: @ginman333: remember it says every x men not every mutant Franklin was never a member of x men if I recall correctly

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: He creates universes , realms and dimensions . Reality wraping isn't only his power set , which is probably inferior to those i mentioned .

Sorry, reality warping is "inferior"??????????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Nobody is saying he is an Avenger , i already said that he wasn't . And the fact power mimicry can't really do a thing Thanos cause's his durability is more than enough to defeat her with his bare hands , even if she mimics Thanos's energy manip .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333 said:
@biswaboxz said:

Okay i give up reality wraping is inferior to creating universes .

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Nobody is saying he is an Avenger , i already said that he wasn't . And the fact power mimicry can't really do a thing Thanos cause's his durability is more than enough to defeat her with his bare hands , even she mimics Thanos's energy manip .

How so? She has apoc base stats, colossus armor, darwins ability to adapt, and with shaw's power, every punch will only amp her. Oh...and she has nates TK shields the entire time. If she is hurt, she has elixir/wolverine/sabertooth healing. With tempus' power, not sure how she is being hit to begin with on top of that. If needed she can also go iceman and just reform. Although bobby has rarely shown this power, remember, her power is to "perfect," so she should have his stuff pretty figured out.

Oh, and since Thanos is a mutant, she now just got his strength/durability. :-)

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333 said:
@biswaboxz said:

No, honestly curious here. So what is his power if not a high level reality warper?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: LOL I was just kidding and the fact he has already killed immortals b4 with his energy manip .

And btw his physiology isn't his power set , power mimic means copying someone else's powers .

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biswaboxz: @ginman333: remember it says every x men not every mutant Franklin was never a member of x men if I recall correctly

Agree on that. Of course, if he was either hope would get that power too and I think franklin >> legion, so it would maybe help me? I donno - at that point it would really just be hope and phoenix vs. franklin.

I think the franklin part only came up bc we are talking about reality warping w/ legion. Im a bit confused by bis' argument re: reality warping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333 said:
@biswaboxz said:
@ginman333 said:
@biswaboxz said:

No, honestly curious here. So what is his power if not a high level reality warper?

Base conclusion reality wraping means changing/manipulating reality , not creating universes with his power set .

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: LOL I was just kidding and the fact he has already killed immortals b4 with his energy manip .

And btw his physiology isn't his power set , power mimic means copying someone else's powers .

He seems to be well outside the normal eternal in all factors. Proof his physiology isnt part of his mutant abilities? Its the only explanation that seems logical...why he is so different....