• 75 results
White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By White Phantom

OK, OK, is this a joke. All versions of Superman, ha. Hulks don't stand a chance. Prime eradicated hundreds, maybe thousands of GLs, beat Sodam Yat fairly easily from what I've heard, who has the powers of Superman (regular at that time) and Ion, though limited control of it. Prime alone could probably handle all Hulks, all Supermen, whew, that would be a almost unbeatable force.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Methos

White Phantom says:

"Prime's still vulnerable to Kryptonite? Wow, I thought he would of eliminated that weakness like Cyborg did. Oh well, good thing I put *almost* unbeatable."

he's only vulnerable to his universes version of Kryptonite... and since his universe doesn't exist anymore... well, you get the picture...

M

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By zee crusher

White Phantom says:

"OK, OK, is this a ***joke***. All versions of Superman, ha. Hulks don't stand a chance. Prime eradicated hundreds, maybe thousands of GLs, beat Sodam Yat fairly easily from what I've heard, who has the powers of Superman (regular at that time) and Ion, though limited control of it. Prime alone could probably handle all Hulks, all Supermen, whew, that would be a almost unbeatable force."

Lol not to green k man. JK.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By zee crusher

White Phantom says:

"zee crusher says:
"White Phantom says:
"OK, OK, is this a ***joke***. All versions of Superman, ha. Hulks don't stand a chance. Prime eradicated hundreds, maybe thousands of GLs, beat Sodam Yat fairly easily from what I've heard, who has the powers of Superman (regular at that time) and Ion, though limited control of it. Prime alone could probably handle all Hulks, all Supermen, whew, that would be a almost unbeatable force."

Lol not to green k man. JK."

Prime's still vulnerable to Kryptonite? Wow, I thought he would of eliminated that weakness like Cyborg did. Oh well, good thing I put almost unbeatable."

Which prime you talking about??

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By White Phantom

Methos says:

"White Phantom says:
"Prime's still vulnerable to Kryptonite? Wow, I thought he would of eliminated that weakness like Cyborg did. Oh well, good thing I put *almost* unbeatable."

he's only vulnerable to his universes version of Kryptonite... and since his universe doesn't exist anymore... well, you get the picture...

M"

Yeah, I get the picture. Goes to dig graves for Hulks.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"White Phantom says:

M"

Just say NO HE'S NOT! :P

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Superboy-Prime 10000 says:
"This version of Superman alone can defeat all versions of Hulk.No matter how long Hulk get angry,he won't get strong enough to face a being that had already possesed more than infinite energy. Prove? Maggins knew that it took infinite energy to go from below light speed to light speed, and yet he wrote that Superman accomplished FTL feat by shear physical force. This is given in the King Kosmos/Superwoman annuals. Feats: Surpassing the speed of light by shear physical force.(like I said,it requires more than infinite energy to do that) Moving Earth(kind of stupid) Towing planets(as a boy) Destroying solar system with a sneeze. "
For that last one didn't he inhale dangerous gas and just sneeze it out at the solar system?? Not saying superman would lose but I was wondering."

Not dangerous gas,just Mxyzptlk magic sneezing powder.

DILF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By DILF

Not Sure says:

"King Saturn says:
"T.M.O.E. says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.M.O.E. says:
"King Saturn says:
"lionheart says:
"every version hulk would beat superman"
No The Hell They Wouldnt !! Have you ever heard of Silver Age Superman ? He pulled an entire planetary system. Thats right all nine planets. No Hulk can do that. What about Kal Kent ? That dude held an entire galaxy. Kal Kent could even rip an entire planet in half with no effort. The Hulk's get squashed here. Supermen would win with the Curbstomp. "
conditions of the battle royale they cannot leave the earth's atmosphere"
So they cant fly ? Well, there is still the problem of speed. Even the later version of Golden Age Superman could move at the speed of light. But if they are on the ground they could still move at speeds of mach 500 or 600. Those types of speed are too fast for even The Hulk. Silver Age Superman, Kal Kent and Superman Prime would still wipe the floor with the Hulks. "
of course they can still fly the only condition is they cant leave earth's atmosphere "

Oh. Well thats even worse, How will the Hulk's be able to catch them f they can fly and move at light speeds. This fight is way tooo onesided in favor of the Supermen

"

its a shame superman didnt do that against DoomsDay and didnt he die at the end of the battle like a little bxtch"

Haha I have to agree, I'm tired of everyone saying superman is the greatest. He's an alien, not even a man. An alien who considers mankind to be weak, passive and nerdy, hence why his alter ego is Clark Kent. He was killed my Doomsday enough said.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lordraiden

DILF says:

"Not Sure says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.M.O.E. says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.M.O.E. says:
"King Saturn says:
"lionheart says:
No The Hell They Wouldnt !! Have you ever heard of Silver Age Superman ? He pulled an entire planetary system. Thats right all nine planets. No Hulk can do that. What about Kal Kent ? That dude held an entire galaxy. Kal Kent could even rip an entire planet in half with no effort. The Hulk's get squashed here. Supermen would win with the Curbstomp. "
So they cant fly ? Well, there is still the problem of speed. Even the later version of Golden Age Superman could move at the speed of light. But if they are on the ground they could still move at speeds of mach 500 or 600. Those types of speed are too fast for even The Hulk. Silver Age Superman, Kal Kent and Superman Prime would still wipe the floor with the Hulks. "
of course they can still fly the only condition is they cant leave earth's atmosphere "
Oh. Well thats even worse, How will the Hulk's be able to catch them f they can fly and move at light speeds. This fight is way tooo onesided in favor of the Supermen "
its a shame superman didnt do that against DoomsDay and didnt he die at the end of the battle like a little bxtch"
Haha I have to agree, I'm tired of everyone saying superman is the greatest. He's an alien, not even a man. An alien who considers mankind to be weak, passive and nerdy, hence why his alter ego is Clark Kent. He was killed my Doomsday enough said."

He was quite weak when he died at the hands of doomsday! He's had so many upgrades since then and is much,much more powerfull!

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MotorSteel

Gottheit says:

"Not answering the speed thing, but answering the flight thing, Hulk can leap very, very, very far. It's how he travels. And, even if he couldn't leap to the earth's atmosphere, The Hulks could throw the other Hulks. So, the flight is not the killer of this match. The crazy speed and heat vision and other stuff is the Hulk killer here.Anyway, Goku wins."

WTF? Goku? Goku would get pwned By Silver Age or Kal Kent.

Player 1 defeated! lol

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MotorSteel

cpt_linger says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Gottheit says:
"Not answering the speed thing, but answering the flight thing, Hulk can leap very, very, very far. It's how he travels. And, even if he couldn't leap to the earth's atmosphere, The Hulks could throw the other Hulks. So, the flight is not the killer of this match. The crazy speed and heat vision and other stuff is the Hulk killer here.Anyway, Goku wins."

Player 1 defeated! lol"

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

supes ftw

"

Are you hearing the words that are coming out of his mouth? no one was even talking about Goku and he gets all fanboy-y and mentions something absurb like that

What a dumb@$$.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By cpt_linger

MotorSteel says:

"Gottheit says:

Player 1 defeated! lol"

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

supes ftw

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By cpt_linger

MotorSteel says:

"cpt_linger says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Gottheit says:

Player 1 defeated! lol"

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

supes ftw

"

Are you hearing the words that are coming out of his mouth? no one was even talking about Goku and he gets all fanboy-y and mentions something absurb like that

What a dumb@$$."

superman would beat hulk, you've seen it b4 and its a bit over used but...

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MotorSteel

cpt_linger says:

"MotorSteel says:
"cpt_linger says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Gottheit says:

Player 1 defeated! lol"

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

supes ftw

"

What a dumb@$$."

superman would beat hulk, you've seen it b4 and its a bit over used but...

" />http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8056/supesvshulk18sq.jpg"

Yeah thats in my gallery :D

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By warlock360

anyone else got that scan where supes deflects a bullet with his eye?

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By White Phantom

DILF says:

"Not Sure says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.M.O.E. says:
"King Saturn says:
"T.M.O.E. says:
"King Saturn says:
"lionheart says:

Oh. Well thats even worse, How will the Hulk's be able to catch them f they can fly and move at light speeds. This fight is way tooo onesided in favor of the Supermen

"

Haha I have to agree, I'm tired of everyone saying superman is the greatest. He's an alien, not even a man. An alien who considers mankind to be weak, passive and nerdy, hence why his alter ego is Clark Kent. He was killed my Doomsday enough said."

He does not consider mankind to be weak, if he had a reputation for being real strong and stuff then people might be more likely to think he's Superman. give me one example of Superman considering humans to be weak, passive, and nerdy. Oh, why on earth did Gottheit bring up Goku, he had no part in this.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By warlock360

as i said the only real trouble would be this since it actually occured

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Resonate

Supermen win

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Brainiac1.0

superman pre crisis sun dipped

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac1.0 says:

"superman pre crisis sun dipped"

Sundipped don't work with Pre-Crisis Superman.Sure,he can dipped into the sun,but his power levels won't rise dramatically after flying through the sun.Though he casually fly through the sun often to strelise himself from harmful germs.

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DILF says:

Both Hulk and Superman are not even real.Get over it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steepardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOBA Hulk blinks every single version of Supes out existence. TOBA solos.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RandyButterNubs

I wouldn't really count TOBA version due to him just being possessed by a different being and its not Hulks power, same can be said about CAS as well.