Every Inquisitor(Canon) vs Anakin and Obi-Wan(ROTS)

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just as the title suggests.

Location is the hanger from the first SWTOR game trailer.

Round 1: Every inquisitor, including the grand inquisitor, vs Obi Wan and Anakin as of revenge of the sith.

Round 2: Every inquisitor including the grand inquisitor, Taron Malicos from fallen order and Maul from the clone wars vs Anakin, Obi-Wan from revenge of the sith(or whatever you consider their primes) Mace Windu, Ahsoka Tano as of rebels and Cal Kestis(he should be superior to at least most of the inquisitors, believe it’s stated second sister is the best other then the grand.

Morals On but if Obi wan dies Anakin Gets livid and Vice versa(Flashback to when Adi Galla died and obi wan went ham). Let me know what you think!

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KingJedi

It’s unclear/unconfirmed the exact amount of inquisitors, but if we’re just talking about the ones we know of then Kenobi and Skywalker have a decent chance, and I really want to say they take it but It’s just a little too much. The Grand inquisitor coupled with the sheer amount of competent Fallen Jedi which all or most of the inquisitors are, then the numbers might just be too much.

I’d say the entire Inquisitorious beats ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan 5 or 6/10.

Round 2 goes to the Jedi team with very little difficulty. Too many heavy hitters if Ahsoka is Rebels prime. Adding Malicos isn’t much since he’s slightly better than the better inquisitors. Maul is Maul but not enough. With this amount of Jedi all-timers the inquisitors are fodderized, then Malicos Maul and GI go down. Nobody is dying on the Jedi team except maybe Cal if he’s separated. There’s a lot going on in the second scenario but I don’t see the Jedi team losing a single round..

So round 1, Inquisitorios, high difficulty.

Round 2, Jedi team with low difficulty.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every inquisitor including the Grand Inquisitor is fodder to either of the ROTS duo given how easily early Vader dispatched them and there's not really a better fighting duo than Obi and Anakin. It wouldn't be easy but they're going to win.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjedi: You think Malicos is only a little better then an inquisitor? He seems to be at least in GI range considering how hard of a fight it was for Cal. And I don’t think I’d put Ezra or Kanan above Cal. Actually I absolutely wouldn’t.

@buildhare: second scenario?

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KingJedi

@noah_ouellette: I think Kanan absolutely is above Cal, Ezra not so much. No I don’t think Malicos is that much better than Inquisitors. He’s done nothing except be a little bit better than Cal.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAdi

R1: Anakin and Obi Wan

R2: team jedi

R3: Anakin and Obi Wan

Avatar image for deactivated-5e72183304ce6
deactivated-5e72183304ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo take it with relative ease each time

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Jedi solostomp. The Inquisitors have a consistent record of being very sub-par trash. Even collectively, they lose badly.

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: well, early Vader would give problems to the ROTS duo, even if he wasn't a perfect duelist like in his prime. His sheer force power is enough to dominate the inquisitors, add in his lightsaber skills and he'd at least put up Dooku level resistance against obi wan and ani. So the inquisitors getting destroyed by early Vader doesn't necessarily make them fodder. Still, ROTS ani and obi do stand a chance if they manage perfect teamwork, and take out enough opponents before obi falls. Then dark side ani mops the floor with the rest.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bingothemotherload:

well, early Vader would give problems to the ROTS duo, even if he wasn't a perfect duelist like in his prime. His sheer force power is enough to dominate the inquisitors, add in his lightsaber skills and he'd at least put up Dooku level resistance against obi wan and ani.

Given ROTS Anakin is literally his prime this makes no sense. Prime Vader is still worse than ROTS Anakin, nevermind early suit Vader. Also not sure the Dooku level resistance statement holds any weight given Anakin dumpstered him to end that fight.

So the inquisitors getting destroyed by early Vader doesn't necessarily make them fodder.

When they're fighting a duo consisting of someone who is a peer to a superior Vader (Obi-Wan) and someone who does everything Vader can do but better (Anakin) I'd argue they certainly are.

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: This is canon. Consensus is that prime Vader is around Palp's level. He annihilates the duo or the entire inquisitorius. Early Vader had some problems in adapting to the armor, plus he was still recovering from being bacon. That still didn't stop him from TKing Sidious, or killing a powerful Jedi and destroying a good portion of a city at the same time using his force powers, among other feats. He also didn't suffer nearly as much in the suit, was much less limited in movement, unlike his Legends self. He also customized and improved his armor, an idea which Sidious actually supported, contrary to Legends where Sidious put various limits in his suit.

Prime Vader soloed a rebel army 1000 men strong, supported by tanks and aircraft, in an open field. Even Yoda needed support from a few clones in defeating a significantly smaller droid force in Clone Wars.

As for the duo vs the inquisitorius, you actually have prime Anakin, who is only a fraction of prime Vader, though still far above any inquisitor, and obi wan, whose actual prime in canon is not that clear (ROTS, ANH, or somewhere in between?). As I said, obi probably dies during the fight, but if enough inquisitors are dead up to that point, rage amped anakin soloes the rest.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Early Vader was probably weaker than his rots self with how the emperor treated and tested him. Not by much, but still weaker. This Vader stomped GI and fodderized the inquisitors. Obiwan and anakin have got this easily.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: I think the inquisitors might have too many numbers for even anakin and obi wan to take all at once.

R2: Jedi team pretty easily

R3:Anakin and Obi Wan. Anakin and Obi wan could take out quite a few befour one of them possibly gets hurt. If Obi dies, Anakin's chances of winning greatly increase.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: Taron seems to be a high tier Jedi master from his force abilities and duelling skill. He was beating Cal around and I don’t know too many Jedi who could take Cal and a Nighsister smashing them with force attacks at the same time. Are Taron And Maul non factors?

@lord_tenebrous: Don’t think anyone’s soloing. Maybe round 1. But round 2 and 3? No way.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Taron's ok, but the only one he can really take here is Cal, and any of the others could make short work of him.

Mauls only a non factor in the sense that while he can beat some of the people here, he can't do it before the rest of them destroy the inquisitors. If maul fights obi wan, ahsoka, mace or anakin, they would all be really long fights.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette:

I was referring to the rounds where it's just Anakin and Obi-Wan

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@co-boss: Vader beating the Inquisitors isn't really a downplay on them since they hadn't received their inquisitor training yet. As such all of those inquisitors were also massively pre prime. Also do we know if Vader fought the Inquisitors at once? I always thought he fought them and defeated them all 1v1 which would be vastly different than this.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Co-Boss

@americanspeeddemon: the panel we see of their training was numerous of them laying on the training floor missing limbs, and that that wasn’t the first time they had trained that way. It looked as if he had fought (about 4) at once. And I’m not denying that the inquisitors pre training are much worse than post training, just that the Vader that trained them is also massively pre prime and should be below his ROTJ anakin self. Also they had received inquisitor training, just it was at the hand of the GI who was far less sever.