FTL and Planet Level crushes Luffy.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vader stomps

The only saving grace for Luffy is his speed, but I doubt he can blitz Vader considering Vader is a lightspeed timer in legends. But Vader has way too many hax for Luffy to handle

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: how the hell does canon vader solo one piece?

Doesn't he mean EU Vader? Although Canon Vader can beat anybody in one piece in a 1v1 except for ppl like Joyboy or Rocks because we have no idea how good they are but based on what we have seen right now he can. but he definitely can't solo

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: nah “Canon Vader solos , EU is overkill “

How does vader beat logia? How does vader beat characters who are lightspeed? Joy boy is overkill I doubt vader can beat katakuri

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: nah “Canon Vader solos , EU is overkill “

How does vader beat logia? How does vader beat characters who are lightspeed? Joy boy is overkill I doubt vader can beat katakuri

ok fair enough

EU Vader is also light speed but canon Vader isn't. But his reaction speed is LS level in canon as well and he can overwhelm OP characters with TK and TP as well. It's hard for him to beat Logia obviously but he can eventually overwhelm with TK. Altho high-lvl OP characters like Primebeard can prolly win against canon Vader in a fight potentially

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@darthor:

EU Vader is also light speed but canon Vader isn't. But his reaction speed is LS level in canon as well and he can overwhelm OP characters with TK and TP as well. It's hard for him to beat Logia obviously but he can eventually overwhelm with TK. Altho high-lvl OP characters like Primebeard can prolly win against canon Vader in a fight potentially

last I herd canon vader was hyper sonic now he is lightspeed? Where exactly does this scaling come from? And if vader was lightspeed that begs a lot of questions like why was he able to not tag Luke in the star ships before he destroyed the Death Star? And if ahsoka could tag vader would that also make her lightspeed as well? which means because mando kept up with her she should also be lightspeed. Lightspeed vader does not make much sense to me. Jelly hypersonic vader doesn’t make much sense to me but I’m willing to extent that disbelief now lightspeed? That’s just no way.

eh Id say any mid lvl one piece characters beat vader again I doubt canon vader is lightspeed.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor:

last I herd canon vader was hyper sonic now he is lightspeed? Where exactly does this scaling come from? And if vader was lightspeed that begs a lot of questions like why was he able to not tag Luke in the star ships before he destroyed the Death Star? And if ahsoka could tag vader would that also make her lightspeed as well? which means because mando kept up with her she should also be lightspeed. Lightspeed vader does not make much sense to me. Jelly hypersonic vader doesn’t make much sense to me but I’m willing to extent that disbelief now lightspeed? That’s just no way.

eh Id say any mid lvl one piece characters beat vader again I doubt canon vader is lightspeed.

Nonono, he can't move as fast as light. Kizaru is obviously much faster than him and in a race he gets destroyed. I'm talking about reaction speed, which is the idea that he can react to a lightspeed attack and use the force to respond. That doesn't mean his body can move in lightspeed but he can react and use the force in the speed of light. That has been very consistent in canon when a lot of instances has been shown where Jedi can react to Lightspeed objects. His reaction speed is light so he can react to Kizaru and keep up but he obviously is much much slower

In terms of combat feat he is definitely Hypersonic due to Blasters having a scaling to hypersonic slug throwers and he can react and move to hypersonic blasterbolts in close range (episode 5 blocking Han's blaster for example). Again I'm not saying he can race against Kizaru and win, but when Kizaru is coming to him in the speed of light he can react and use the force to defend himself.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@darthor: when has any jedi reacted to a lightspeed object? How are slug throwers hypersonic? And there is not a canon speed for blasters

Also luffy called light “slow” he should be able to blizt vader after the time skip. . kizaru ( who is luffy superior) should be way faster than vader can react too.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: when has any jedi reacted to a lightspeed object? How are slug throwers hypersonic? And there is not a canon speed for blasters

Also luffy called light “slow” he should be able to blizt vader after the time skip. . kizaru ( who is luffy superior) should be way faster than vader can react too.

There are far too much to count. For example Darth Maul blitzing 4 Magnaguards stated in the ROTS Novelization to have LS reflexes, this happened in SOD which was confirmed by WOG to be also canon. For example in this thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/lightspeed-feat-for-jedi-in-canon-2185359/ Frozen provided further proof that they are LS. High Republic is officially published by Disney Canon so it's a canon feat mind you.

I remembered wrong from the slug throwers, that's legends. But yea Slug throwers were stated to by hypersonic in legends and blasters are much much faster. Anyways I think that Jedi definitely have LS reaction speed in canon there's many more examples but those are the ones I have on hand right now. As for canon speed of blasters you're right they're poorly established I'll try to go over my sources right now to try to find a source about blaster speed in canon but no promises.

Are the light he called slow confirmed light speed? Plus that's also reaction speed not combat feat he can't outrun light either. I am willing to accept that canon Vader is slower than Luffy but he can easily keep up and has far more hax. Kizaru is confirmed to be LS right? In that case Vader can definitely react to him as lesser Jedi or Sith have shown LS reaction as stated above.

If you need more sources on LS reaction speed in canon or want me to dig up more sources on laser speed in canon lemme know I'll try my best but these are what I have in mind ATM

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@darthor:

There are far too much to count. For example Darth Maul blitzing 4 Magnaguards stated in the ROTS Novelization to have LS reflexes, this happened in SOD which was confirmed by WOG to be also canon. For example in this thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/lightspeed-feat-for-jedi-in-canon-2185359/ Frozen provided further proof that they are LS. High Republic is officially published by Disney Canon so it's a canon feat mind you.

that feat is inconsistent with the rest of Star Wars than considering you know vizsla a mando can also keep up with maul And def is no where close to lightspeed. Add to the fact obi wan ( maul equal) got tagged by jango rocket and yeah lightspeed doesn’t make much sense.

Anyways I think that Jedi definitely have LS reaction speed in canon there's many more examples but those are the ones I have on hand right now.

than you should find them because lightspeed jedi just sounds ridiculous considering you know clones killed them and all.

Are the light he called slow confirmed light speed?

No Caption Provided

Plus that's also reaction speed not combat feat he can't outrun light either.

i mean yeah still luffy combat speed is above vader by a lot.

I am willing to accept that canon Vader is slower than Luffy but he can easily keep up and has far more hax.

Vader isn’t easily keeping up with luffy I’m still iffy on the ls speed thing.

Kizaru is confirmed to be LS right? In that case Vader can definitely react to him as lesser Jedi or Sith have shown LS reaction as stated above.

kizaru is faster than luffy who called light slow I doubt that.

If you need more sources on LS reaction speed in canon or want me to dig up more sources on laser speed in canon lemme know I'll try my best but these are what I have in mind ATM

that be great

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor:

that feat is inconsistent with the rest of Star Wars than considering you know vizsla a mando can also keep up with maul And def is no where close to lightspeed. Add to the fact obi wan ( maul equal) got tagged by jango rocket and yeah lightspeed doesn’t make much sense.

Firstly the Vizsla fight is confirmed PIS there's many sources that confirms this. I think in general TV shows can't be taken in with the same account as the comic books as in TV shows there are a lot of PIS where they had to keep the fight entertaining. It's like how Luffy and Usopp struggles to run against a rock when they are clearly much much faster, or when we can actually see blasters or Kizaru in light form but when they are actually in their real speed they cannot be seen. Movie and TV shows are IMO always treated differently from comics and novels that are also part of Disney Canon. Plus again, reaction speed.

Anyways I think that Jedi definitely have LS reaction speed in canon there's many more examples but those are the ones I have on hand right now.

than you should find them because lightspeed jedi just sounds ridiculous considering you know clones killed them and all.

The Jedi aren't expecting it and they got surprised attacked. It's much harder to react to something you didn't knew happened. Jedi are definitely LS reaction although a large part of that is due to their pre-cog and not 100% their reaction speed but in canon it's confirmed true in REACTION again not combat feat.

Are the light he called slow confirmed light speed?

No Caption Provided
Fair enough

i mean yeah still luffy combat speed is above vader by a lot.

in canon? He's definitely faster but I'm not seeing the by a lot.

I am willing to accept that canon Vader is slower than Luffy but he can easily keep up and has far more hax.

Vader isn’t easily keeping up with luffy I’m still iffy on the ls speed thing.

He can react like it's much easier to react to something and use a force with a thought compared to actually swinging your fist and punching somebody in LS.

Kizaru is confirmed to be LS right? In that case Vader can definitely react to him as lesser Jedi or Sith have shown LS reaction as stated above.

kizaru is faster than luffy who called light slow I doubt that.

No, his reaction speed is faster than light but Luffy's combat feat is not LS and seeing how Vader can react to LS objects he can definitely react to LS combatants.

that be great

I'll send later

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@darthor:

Firstly the Vizsla fight is confirmed PIS there's many sources that confirms this.

by whom? We also got cad bane keeping up with obi wan a pirate keeping up with anakin, ext I don’t think jedi were ever supposed to be these lightspeed characters like people think they are.

I think in general TV shows can't be taken in with the same account as the comic books as in TV shows there are a lot of PIS where they had to keep the fight entertaining.

i disagree it’s the opposite the comics simply don’t even Allein with what actually happens in the movies. jedi weren’t supposed to be some high lightspeed characters and that’s pretty evident by many things that happens in the films. if anything is pis it’s the comics.

It's like how Luffy and Usopp struggles to run against a rock when they are clearly much much faster,

not really. One piece is actually consistent with its speed Star Wars canon isn’t.

or when we can actually see blasters or Kizaru in light form but when they are actually in their real speed they cannot be seen. Movie and TV shows are IMO always treated differently from comics and novels that are also part of Disney Canon. Plus again, reaction speed.

which is exactly the problem. Comics and novels are a lower form of canon and should honestly just be discarded for the tv shows and movies. It’s very clear again that Star Wars characters aren’t meant to be lightspeed based on the many “low showings” they have.

The Jedi aren't expecting it and they got surprised attacked. It's much harder to react to something you didn't knew happened.

surprise Attack or not jedi were able to pull out there lightsabers and blocks the oncoming clone attack and if they were lightspeed like you claimed than they would of just blizted the clones but again I have my doubts because they didn’t.

Jedi are definitely LS reaction although a large part of that is due to their pre-cog and not 100% their reaction speed but in canon it's confirmed true in REACTION again not combat feat.

i disagree with that. Overall I don’t see how vader can react to timeskip luffy nor do I think jedi are lighspeeed. Jedi being lightspeed quite literally breaks the entire structure of the story as they would of killed the clowns casually regardless of if they were surprised attacked or not.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor:

Firstly the Vizsla fight is confirmed PIS there's many sources that confirms this.

by whom? We also got cad bane keeping up with obi wan a pirate keeping up with anakin, ext I don’t think jedi were ever supposed to be these lightspeed characters like people think they are.

I think in general TV shows can't be taken in with the same account as the comic books as in TV shows there are a lot of PIS where they had to keep the fight entertaining.

i disagree it’s the opposite the comics simply don’t even Allein with what actually happens in the movies. jedi weren’t supposed to be some high lightspeed characters and that’s pretty evident by many things that happens in the films. if anything is pis it’s the comics.

It's like how Luffy and Usopp struggles to run against a rock when they are clearly much much faster,

not really. One piece is actually consistent with its speed Star Wars canon isn’t.

or when we can actually see blasters or Kizaru in light form but when they are actually in their real speed they cannot be seen. Movie and TV shows are IMO always treated differently from comics and novels that are also part of Disney Canon. Plus again, reaction speed.

which is exactly the problem. Comics and novels are a lower form of canon and should honestly just be discarded for the tv shows and movies. It’s very clear again that Star Wars characters aren’t meant to be lightspeed based on the many “low showings” they have.

The Jedi aren't expecting it and they got surprised attacked. It's much harder to react to something you didn't knew happened.

surprise Attack or not jedi were able to pull out there lightsabers and blocks the oncoming clone attack and if they were lightspeed like you claimed than they would of just blizted the clones but again I have my doubts because they didn’t.

Jedi are definitely LS reaction although a large part of that is due to their pre-cog and not 100% their reaction speed but in canon it's confirmed true in REACTION again not combat feat.

i disagree with that. Overall I don’t see how vader can react to timeskip luffy nor do I think jedi are lighspeeed. Jedi being lightspeed quite literally breaks the entire structure of the story as they would of killed the clowns casually regardless of if they were surprised attacked or not.

tbh this is getting off topic as this is legends Vader so do you want to move this to pc?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By heiqn

EU Vader clowns, they cap at Moon level in terms of power. They are also FTL.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darthor: @dmnb2wavy: Btw guys, for Legends Vader used here, who is FTL in combat speed, here are some feats, Darthor knows them but you Dmnb may be curious. First of all, blasters in Legends have many confirmations of being light speed, it is one of the things that was very consistent over the years:

Of Course, Den mused, she obviously used the Force to warn her of lasers or particle beams blasts that were about to be fired at her. No one was fast enough to block something travelling at or near light-speed. - Street of Shadows

It wasn’t the deflection of blasterfire with a bare hand that shocked him—he had fought plenty of Sith capable of that trick. What amazed Luke was the speed with which Taalon had moved. In the nanosecond it had taken the first bolt to cross the distance between them. -Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

"Though the transparisteel in the doors at the end of the main hall he could see distant flashes, narrow red bolts heading one way at the speed of light." - The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II - Rebel Stand.

"The wave of charged particles blew over her at lightspeed, nearly - but not quite - generating enough static to drown out Gavin's fierce cry of exultation." - The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory - Book II.

I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laser beam at Jax. The beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam. "That's how", I-Five said. "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometres per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters away from me. Your Force-augmented anticipatory reflex action is obviously working fine. - Star Wars: Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows.

Now, Flash of Brilliance Anakin , was so fast that he moved FTE to AOTC Obi Wan and statued him fully while blitzing entire small army to fast for Obi to see or move in mean time , same Obi Wan could easily see and react to light speed projectiles

"Obi-Wan used the Force to summon his lightsaber and tossed it to Anakin. With two lightsabers, the young Jedi attacked anew. But Dooku blocked every thrust and, step by step, drove Anakin back. He slashed through one lightsaber, extinguishing its blade. Then, with a stroke faster than light, he cut through Anakin's right arm at the elbow."

Never had Obi-Wan seen such a display of the Force from a Padawan. From the great Jedi Masters, yes. From Qui-Gon, near the end of his life.But from someone so young? Anakin's power astonished him. He had glimpsed it before, but now he had seen it unfurl, and it staggered him.

He had not had a chance to move, to help. Anakin had been a blur. He had seemed to be everywhere at once. He had destroyed ten attack droids, disarmed his aggressors, and disabled two laser cannons without hesitation, with even a slight smile on his face.

Same flash of brilliance Anakin got toyed with by Count Dooku, who in that fight is directly, by narrator himself, confirmed to fight at FTL speeds, leaving no place for doubt:

"Obi-Wan used the Force to summon his lightsaber and tossed it to Anakin. With two lightsabers, the young Jedi attacked anew. But Dooku blocked every thrust and, step by step, drove Anakin back. He slashed through one lightsaber, extinguishing its blade. Then, with a stroke faster than light, he cut through Anakin's right arm at the elbow."

- Mighty Chronicles: Attack of the Clones.

Feats above just tells us just how much FTL he is. Even more proof of Count being well into FTL range:

. Reflexes of Trifighters are LS:

"He had the Force to guide him through, and the tri-fighter had only its electronic reflexes but those electronic reflexes operated at roughly the speed of light"

But this didn't stop Obi Wan from easily Brutalizing them and their reflexes

"The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint. Tri-fighters were the Trade Federation's latest space-superiority droid. But even the electronic reflexes of the tri-fighters' droid brains were too slow for this: one of his pursuers met one of Anakin's head-on. Both vanished in a blossom of flame."

Same Kenobi can also deflect Light speed projectiles from army of 10 000, even reflect them back into them, stomping said army:

Only ten thousand to go. Give or take. An instant later the Force had him hurtling through a storm of blasterfire as every combat droid in the control center opened up on him at once. Letting go of intention, letting go of desire, letting go of life, Obi-Wan fixed his entire attention on a thread of the Force that pulled him toward Grievous: not where Grievous was, but where Grievous would be when Obi-Wan got there... Leaping girder to girder, slashing cables on which to swing through swarms of ricocheting particle beams, blade flickering so fast it became a deflector shield that splattered blaster bolts in all directions, his presence alone became a weapon: as he spun and whirled through the control center's superstructure, the blasts of particle cannons from power droids destroyed equipment and shattered girders and unleashed a torrent of red-hot debris that crashed to the deck, crushing droids on all sides. By the time he flipped down through the air to land cat-footed on the deck once more, nearly half the droids between him and Grievous had been destroyed by their own not-so-friendly fire. He cut his way into the mob of remaining troops as smoothly as if it were no more than a canebrake near some sunlit beach; his steady pace left behind a trail of smoking slices of droid." -

Revenge of the Sith.

so invisible hand Kenobi is at least low end FTL, yet he got blitzed and one shotted by Count

No Caption Provided

Later, Anakin statues actual scientific lasers, crossing 10 meters in time it takes them to cross one:

No Caption Provided

This means that in EU they can not only react to LS stuff, but they can also move their bodies much faster than it. Here is also Mace moving much faster than blaster, to the point that it only hits his after image:

No Caption Provided

Now Vader himself is stronger and faster than all of these guys mentioned above. He is as fast as Luffy, has better precog, is much more powerful and has much better hax.

There's also the fact that Caedus outran a blaster bolt in the novel so they are FTL confirmed

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallacyoverlord: By just turning him into a bretzel with the force.Or just mindfuck him

OP nerds are rly hard to take serious