• 171 results
Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Skit

@darkraiden: He would have said something like over a 1000 punches per second. Anyways that's way to big of a jump from where they where before(which was sub Hypersonic).

Edit: As shown in the scans @thatguywithheadphones nicely provided, a mach is roughly equal to 100 punches/attacks. Therefore Hiei attack 16 times doesn't make him 16 times faster,only a fraction of a mach.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Joewell911

@indiecomicsftw: I ask if we could have vehicles or not and how the battles will go ( Scenarios, strait up fights, etc )

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By DarkRaiden

@skit said:

@darkraiden: He would have said something like over a 1000 punches per second. Anyways that's way to big of a jump from where they where before(which was sub Hypersonic).

Edit: As shown in the scans @thatguywithheadphones nicely provided, a mach is roughly equal to 100 punches/attacks. Therefore Hiei attack 16 times doesn't make him 16 times faster,only a fraction of a mach.

He said hundreds of punches in a second. Technically that means 200 to around 700, the 100 per second is a lowball. Hiei cut him 16 times before he could react, ergo he's at least 16 times faster. That's 1600 slices per second at lowball, 3200-11200 slices per second if we consider exact wording. Mach 16 at least. And this is Saint Beast Hiei.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Battles will be straight up fights in unique environments. No vehicles but Motorcycles or horses, ect like that.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 juiceboks  Moderator
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sry guys, just not enough time yet to make the matches. Get to it tommorow or late tonight.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God I cannot wait to use soft and wet

Welcome to the True Mans Worlds

TGWHPs

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Cable_Extreme

No White people allowed!?!?!?!?! That includes me ): I am a hero.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Alright the teams are set as of right now. I will be making matches tomorrow, look over it and see if your happy with your picks.

@indiecomicsftw

Liara T'Soni and Spawn (Classic)

@darkraiden

Static Shock and Luke Cage

@dccomicsrule2011

Varia Arc Tsuna and Rokudo (Reborn!)

@boschepg

Killua and Gon from Hunter X Hunter

@nelomaxwell

Black Panther and Afro Samurai

@beatboks1

Flying Fox and Tsunami

@nickzambuto

Arlong and Vamp.

@joewell

Leo Valdez and Frank Zhang

@juiceboks

Katara and Mr. Terrific (15 T Spheres)

@homicidalmaniac

Misaka Mikoto and Miles Morals

@thatguywithheadphones

Scar and Jo2suke Higashikata

@dratini1331

Sakaki Shio and Akisame Koetsuji from HSDK

@mr_ingenuity

Akira Inugami Wolf Guy (w/Full Moon) and Zoro (Pre Time Skip)

@skit

Devil Man and Sniper

@diredrill

Mr. Negative and Nightcrawler

@omgomgwtfwtf

Fairy King and Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Matches made.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 juiceboks  Moderator
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@juiceboks said:

@indiecomicsftw Have you seen @skit and my concerns over Zoro?

I did. I am a huge YYH fan and sniper fits. His projectiles are Sniper Gun speed at best. The only reason Yuske had a hard time was becuase Sniper launched alot of attacks and the attacks came from where Yuske was not looking.

Also some major PIS. Yuske can run across 100 feet at Mach 20, but cannot out run a 30-40 MPH Propane truck.... please.

And I am cool with Pre Time Skip Zoro. He has PIS feats, a good debater will call it out for what it is.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-homicidalmaniac-vs-juiceboks-1508453/#1

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-dratini1331-vs-thatguywithheadphones-1508458/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-indiecomicsftw-vs-darkraiden-1508457/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-dccomicsrule2011-vs-boschepg-1508456/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-nickzambuto-vs-joewell-1508454/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-skit-vs-mr-ingenuity-1508452/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-diredrill-vs-omgomgwtfwtf-1508451/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/edt-r1-neomaxwell-vs-beatboks1-1508455/#1

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: What? The only person who called out Sniper was darkraiden and I already settled that with him.

Zoros the issue,this in no way even close to Spider-Man.

Loading Video...

Zoro through out the series had massive strength jumps between arcs. Based off previous feats,you can't say this is PIS. His speed is also at least Hypersonic by this point(calcs from previous arcs support this). If you really think this is acceptable then fine,just kinda seems unfair

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Calcs are not real stated proof, just guess work from people who wish they could work for NASA. As for strength, if it breaks the rules and he tries to use it, then he is disqualed. Depending on the Pre Time Skip Zoro fits and he is full of PIS at times. OP in general is very inconsistent toon force garbage of a anime/manga.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Fair enough,I was under the assumption you were allowing all pre time skip feats.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@skit: Here's the things about @indiecomicsftw, he feels that one piece (and Naruto and Bleach for that matter) aren't anywhere at the level fans put them at due to the fact that they have unquantifiable feats. I mean you can say zZoro's hypersonic all you want but what quantifiable thing has he done to put in that range.

'

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@indiecomicsftw: Fair enough,I was under the assumption you were allowing all pre time skip feats.

Pretty much.

@skit: Here's the things about @indiecomicsftw, he feels that one piece (and Naruto and Bleach for that matter) aren't anywhere at the level fans put them at due to the fact that they have unquantifiable feats. I mean you can say zZoro's hypersonic all you want but what quantifiable thing has he done to put in that range.

'

Exactly. I am not into the hype of Manga calcs which vary in range.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Skit

@indiecomicsftw: @thatguywithheadphones: I completely understand that and I definitely agree with that in a lot cases. One piece characters though,where able to casually dodge/react to Musket rounds and cannonballs even in the extremely early chapters. In the fight between Blueno and luffy,you can hear the sound barrier being broken. So you can say st the very least Supersonic. Irregardless though this doesn't really matter under your rules.